Huddy Who else is paranoid about Wilson?

Verdent3 posted on Dec 05, 2008 at 02:25PM
Okay, I'm sorry if this has already been talked about, feel free to ignore this if it has, but I need to be talked down.

I think Wilson has feelings for Cuddy and is waiting and pushing towards some resolution until House really disappoints her to make his move.

In The Itch, Wilson tries to convince House to date her but House deflects by pointing out that Wilson wants to live vicariously through House. Now just because House deflects doesn't mean what he said isn't true. Remember Wilson was disappointed back in the day when House found out that Cuddy wanted a baby and told Wilson that it wasn't a date. So Wilson was interested in the past, he still could be.

After that talk Wilson goes over to Cuddy and tells her he's always had feelings for her. Wilson doesn't ask her for a date, in fact he says its to soon after Amber's death and it wouldn't be fair to House. Cuddy takes this as Wilson's way of trying to make House jealous, but I think theres more to it. I see relief and a genuine smile after she brings up the date and then disappointment when she kisses him on the cheek.

Also the scene where House is trying to talk to Wilson about him going to Cuddy's house. House is obviously seeking support and advice. Why is Wilson suddenly not willing to give him any? And right after the scene with Cuddy?

I'm waiting to see who got her the desk. I hope it was House, but when I see her walk in her office with Wilson theres something in his face that gives me pause. Funny that he commented on the desk first.

Now I can totally be crazy, but most likely the writers and actors are playing it this way so that I and others like us will go crazy. SO ITS THEIR FAULT THIS HAS BEEN POSTED... REALLY!!!
last edited on Dec 05, 2008 at 02:27PM

Huddy 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...