Huddy 저기요 everyone, I'm new, but here's a thought about Joy to the World!

jting posted on Dec 04, 2008 at 12:17AM
I was thinking more about the lyrics of that song and "Let earth receive her king", made me think that this line could refer to the comment that LE said in an interview that House is already her baby, so she is Mother earth and he is her King.

I don't know but damn I gotta have some hope after last night. Here's to Huddy hope!!!! Huddy fans unite...we want Huddy sex! lol :)

Huddy 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
Ha ha ha yes we do want Huddy sex, preferably on Cuddy's desk ;) but I'm open to other places!

As for Joy to the World I really doubt the lyrics have any meaning or reference to whatever may happen between Huddy next ep. It's probably been picked for being a well known carol and featuring the word JOY in it's title. Maybe the childrens choir will be singing it also when the POTW falls ill. IDK.
Though whatever links it has to the actual ep I'm sure that if something major does go for our ship that we'll be reminded of Huddy everytime we hear/sing it anyway, regardless of the lyrics. ;)
over a year ago prezjackie said…
velvet, check out my "solutions to Huddy" topic. you'll find it funny.
over a year ago giubicri said…
on the desk! on the desk! on the deeeeesk!!!
over a year ago pumpkinpie99 said…
welcome to fanpop
we always love more huddys!!!
XDDDDDD
yer u might hav a point not sure hmm..
over a year ago babybell said…
dude!! i would actually love it if they had sex on he desk!! i mean before it was great but now... wow!
anyways yeh welcome to fanpop!

over a year ago Fabouluz said…
omg My thought stuck in ppls minds!! You cnt go wrong with a xmas carol!!

xoxo
over a year ago HuddyCrazy1331 said…
Welcome!!! oh and also: DESK SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD
over a year ago MoniBolis said…
Great theory
over a year ago jting said…
Desk sex definitely works for me... although, anywhere sex would be enough at this point.
over a year ago Verdent3 said…
First clip of Joy To The World made me very happy. GO CUDDY. Let him go after her. Love how he came close and she just brushed him off. I think its getting harder for him to rationalize not being with her and ignore how he feels. House was so obvious in front of his whole team, WOW. Her brushing him off is making me think that the reason House tries to be nice (to patients no less) so that he can prove to her and to himself on some level, that he can change just a little. Remember what House tried to show Cuddy through detective guy? The photograph of him cheerleading. When has House ever cared about being nice to anyone. Suddenly he cares now. Maybe its a bet between Wilson and House but its never that simple. Usually theres something more to it. We'll see I guess.
last edited over a year ago