Huddy Let Them Eat Cake- I'm so happy and mad over my Huddy(Spoilery:You are Warned)

rosehustle1 posted on Dec 03, 2008 at 02:38AM
Okay they were great playing the war games with each other. Cuddy throwing the smelly chemicals in his office, him trying to embarass her on the phone, her getting rid of all his furniture, him destroying her toilet. The fondling scene was sexy and then a little disappointing. Cuddy was so ready for him to finally be open with her and his boob grab totally killed the mood. Don't get me wrong it was funny but I really felt for Cuddy. But then he redeemed himself by getting her desk from Medical School to be put in her office. That was an amazingly sweet and unique gesture on his part and it really did the trick in warming Cuddy's heart once more. Of course, House being House had to destroy his own chance at real happiness again, by taking off with his hired hooker. He of course doesn't know he's just ruined the potential between he and Cuddy because she saw him talking with the hooker in his office. Cuddy was going over to thank him and maybe confess her own feelings but the minute she saw this woman she knew she'd once again made a mistake in trusting him. Cuddy was so heart broken. I love House usually but this was just awful on his part. So, like I said I was really happy with their interactions and also really saddened by them. I love Huddy but I don't want to see Cuddy treated like crap by House either. So, I'm hoping she starts focusing on her own stuff again and maybe her lack of attention gets him to realize he needs to stop doing self-destructive crap like this. My rant is over. Sorry for the rambling.

Huddy 56 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...