공포 영화 Horror 연인들 포럼

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

공포 영화 16477 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9501-9550 of 16477

over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I'd tell you... but then, I'd have to, well, you know, kill you & stuff. =P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
lol dasm you didnt tell her about my baby did you?
Ohyeah...

HEATHER, JACKIE IS PREGNANT WITH A BASTARD BABY!

=D
dasm you wernt supposed to tell her!
bad dasm!
I'm not the one... *sigh*
shes gonna killl me
*runs away*
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
sad
Jackie, I thought we talked about this!!! I'm so disappointed in you!!

And Becca, I decided not to do MOTM anymore because nobody really paid attention to it.
it was dasms fault stupid dasm!
over a year ago becca85 said…
I did! I guess now I'll just have to ask you for monthly recommendations. So, what do you recommend this month?
lol Becca!!!!
it can be beccas horror movie of the month!
YES!! I think I am actually going to watch one of my Trojan War movies tonight. The topic this week in my class has been Ancient Greece and it has put me in the mood to watch an ancient Greek movie, especially since I have been studying Achilles intently for the purpose of an essay I have to write.
Jody got you knocked up with a bastard? That's dirty.

I was going to pick The Descent for MOTM, have you seen that?
noooo she gave me the pregnacy test!!!!
Yep, I actually watched it at your recommendation some time ago.
i still need to see it
Oh nice, I didn't know you had watched it. I wish everyone would watch it upon my recommendation! :D I feel like watching it again now.
loool I may watch it soon!
Becca you should also look into the series Masters of Horror. It's an anthology series like Tales from the Crypt although the episodes are a little more modern and gory than TFTC. And TFTC is like 500x better, but it's still a good series sometimes.

I watched some more eps today, and since the last time I wrote about the ones I had watched so I will just write about all of them. I'll rank them in the order I like them.

Incident On and Off a Mountain Road - 10/10
This is a wishy-washy series for me, some episodes are off by a long shot and some are dead-on like this one. If you like slashers, you'd love this one. It's perfect <3

The Fair-Haired Child - 10/10
This is another perfect episode. Very creepy, a little predictable but not in the bad way, and very great acting.

We All Scream for Ice Cream - 10/10
This is the only episode I had seen on tv several times before I had ever really known it was part of a series. I liked it then, and I still really like it now. One memorable scene stuck out back then like it did now.

Valerie on the Stairs - 9/10
This one is funny, and unique though the very end took a point away from it. I kept guessing until the very end too. Plus Tony Todd (Candyman) ftw!

Cigarette Burns - 8/10
This one is a definite fan favorite, and I started off not liking it because I was bored but it's definitely a dark episode/movie/whatever you wanna call it and makes you think a little. The gore is outstanding though, I was impressed with that. And some of the imagery (like the angel) were also outstanding.

Deer Woman - 7/10
This one is also a fan favorite, everyone claims it's hilarious. True, there are some scenes that really made me lol but there were some other jokes said that I wasn't really catching on to. The obvious humor is great, the subtle isn't so much.

Family - 6/10
This one is made by the same guy that did Deer Woman, and it's obvious he has a great sense of humor. I found this one to be hilarious, but with a very predictable ending which retracted from it a little.

Right to Die - 6/10
Great gore, actually very creepy, not much else to offer. People praise things that have all faulty characters but I just didn't like this one for that.

The Screwfly Solution - 6/10
Another funny, with an interesting premise. The last 5 or so minutes were very painful to watch though. WTF kind of ending was that?!!

Sounds Like - 5/10
This one was just depressing. It has horror elements but shouldn't have been in a horror anthology show. So sad.

The Washingtonians - 2/10
Interesting premise that went nowhere. I like the idea of Washington having been a cannibal but this was just stupid.

The V Word - 2/10
I was really enjoying the episode for the first 15-20 minutes or so and then after that it was stupid. The buildup was great, but then it just went to nowhere.

Dreams in the Witch-House - 2/10
*is asleep* until the very end.

Dance of the Dead - 1/10
I have great hatred for this episode. It was disgusting, not funny, had awful acting, and a WTF premise? Robert Englund, how could you?!

If you're looking to get into the series Becca, I highly recommend the first two eps.
I will definitely look into this series. Some of the titles sound very interesting.
Fear Itself is like the same kinda thing. It was meant to be the Masters of Horror season 3, but it aired on NBC so it's way more tame than the original (MOH) which aired on Showtime so they could do whatever they wanted. Like I said with my Incident review, the series is wishy-washy for me. Some episodes are REALLY, REALLY good (like my first 3), some are REALLY, REALLY bad, and others are eh. I don't recommend to really get into the whole series, which is good because you don't have to. Just watch certain episodes that catch your interest.

I do however, strongly recommend you finish Tales From the Crypt. Totally the cream of the horror crop right there.
big smile
Ahhh how I love this show <3
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
I ♥ Master's of Horror & Fear Itself. :D
surprise
But not Tales From the Crypt?!
Never seen it!
Now that's just WRONG!
Anyone alive? Even a little bit?
Why haven't we reached 10,000 replies yet? That is asinine!
Your mom.
crying
THAT MAKES NO SENSE. YOU'RE A JERK.
DUH.
SHUT YOUR JERK FACE.
NEVAR.
Jackieeee, where are youuuuuu???
I is not Jackles but I is Lucy. =]
smile
Ohai there.
Hay. What are you up to?
Hay is for horses. Hey is for greeting. ;D
I knew somebody was gonna say that to me. xD
My mom says that to me all the time, so congratulations on being an old fart Jody!
Aw, thanks, Republican scum. I thought you were supposed to be the old one? =P
I resent that, you liberal floozy.
awe heather wanted me lol I was busy!
Ohai are you here now??
I am now you here???
BTW watched creepshow 2
the only story I liked was the raft but that short story was gruesome as hell!!!
I feel like reading the stand now!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here! IM?
ello heather
Ohai.
Are pictures working???
 Are pictures working???
yes they are kiefer looks fine in that pic
I agree, but he really looks fine in every pic!
 I agree, but he really looks fine in every pic!