페어리 테일 Jobs for Ghost's Fairy Tail RP

TheAdventGhost posted on Jul 02, 2012 at 06:20AM
this is where you do jobs from my RP forum

페어리 테일 714 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 714

over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Stands up and cuts a man across the chest then spins around and blocks an atack and then punches the guy in the face spins around so my back is to hin and stabs my sword into his gut
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Runs up the wall, breaks a walls and goes in "You can get off now, we just need to find the treasure"
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Right. *hops down*
Throws my sword into the air and kicks the air behind it sending it flying so fast it hits a guy in the chest and takes him off his feet.....the sword embedded itself into the stone wall with the man between the sword and the wall
Soldiers run to over way
S-"GET THEM!!!"
I blow the front line away with fire
A man throws a spare sword and i cach it and stab a man in the chast then terns around and blocks a sword then ducks letting another bandit kill him then stabs that bandet
 A man throws a spare sword and i cach it and stab a man in the chast then terns around and blocks a s
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Nero: *switches to the light* May the light shine on you, *fires Light fire at other archers*
*turns part cheetah* *slashes at the soldiers*
Makes my way tords the center of the courtyard...... the bandets in the courtyard are all dead.....looks at nero and venzo.....im coverd in blood and about 50 of the original 100 legion men stand with me.....
"Cool, I can turn into a half Phoenix, lets go" Thinks "It's probably in the basement" runs down
Thinks what there should be more......no venzo nero get ougt of here men fall back.......ill get the others runs into the castles ceep and sees blaze.....shouts at him......we nead to get ought of here now its a trap
last edited over a year ago
Nero: *flies back down*
Venzo: *does the same*
Right behind you. *follows you down*
"What are you talking about?"
Suddenly some men grabs blaze and the gairl......(sorry forgot your name).......then two men grab me and force me to my nees
Outside......suddenly a bunche of bandits charge in and slaughter the men
What the- what's going on?(Katsuki)
"Don't touch me!" Struggles
A man walks ought of the shadows clapping......i didn't think you'd make it this far but i give you props so what should i do with you three
 A man walks ought of the shadows clapping......i didn't think you'd make it this far but i give 당신 p
Nero: ...
*glares* How about this: you let us go, we beat you up, take the treasure and leave
Looks at the man i agree suddenly the man holding me go flying back and they hit the walls so hard they die almost instantly
Its time you die..... the man waves his hand and i go flying backwords hitting the wall then lands on the floor knocked ought cold
Nero: *switches back to dark side and gives an evil smirk* Hell awaits...
Thinks:I burn the man holding me and tackles the general. I break his neck
The man walks up to katsuki an gently slides his hand on her check....your a feisty one arnt you....how would you like to be mine
Bites the guys hand
*gags* that is absolutely DISGUSTING! Ew! No way, no how, not gonna happen. Now, get. You're. Hands. Off. Of. Me.
"Kat, are we done here? I'm bored, wanna get out of this?"
Nero: *slowly flies up* *dark seal* Darkness: Dark devourer *uses darkness to rip more guys apart and even tears 1 person's heart out*
Yes. I want to leave. NOW.
"okay" Burns the guy behind me and behind Kat. Tackles the general and breaks his neck and ribs "Lets finish this job NOW"
Lets. *looks around for treasure*
Nero: *flies back down and switched back to light* Ok, *follows*
After a while "Found it!" Looks at a treasure chest
Good. Lets get out of here. This place is giving me a bad feeling.
"But why is this chest so important that they put a magic spell on the door and hide it away from the other treasures?
...lock picking time?
"yes"
Nero: Got this
Then I'll leave it to you Nero
Nero: *Changes eyes into a demon and uses the eyes to use a force of lock picking and unlocks the treasure chest* There, *puts hand over eye* Darn it, I need to be careful using that. *eyes change back to normal*
.......blaze sees some men dragging me away
*pats nero's back* Don't strain yourself. Anyways, what's in the box?
"Careful man" Looks in the chest "It's just a bunch of papers" reads them "Of old magic. rune symbols"
Nero: Rune? *flashing back* Is it anywhere connected with the light and the darkness?
Wakes up and looks around.......on a horse tide up about a mile away from the castle
"I don't know I don't read rune symbols, here" Gives him the papers. Looks in the chest
Nero: *takes the papers* The rune symbols why does it seem so familiar?
Venzo: Your parents they used to use rune magic before they became angel and demon.
Nero: ...
Well agen im tide up.....