페어리 테일 Jobs for Ghost's Fairy Tail RP

TheAdventGhost posted on Jul 02, 2012 at 06:20AM
this is where you do jobs from my RP forum

페어리 테일 714 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 714

over a year ago zeph2dmax said…
ren: yeah, but this one seems more different. Think you can handle it?
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Valon: You bet, *created a seal* Here goes! Water trident, *created a water trident and shot it at the Wyvern*
*the wyvern lets the trident make contact with it, but it instantly vaporizes. the wyvern now flies up and shoots out several shots of fire to Valon*
ren: watch out! He can vaporize water before it hits him!
Valon: I'll have to switch, *his eyes turned a light green* This will stop it *created a tornado that stopped the incoming fire*
*the tornado clashes with the fire, putting it out while also hitting the wyvern. the wyvern, now at ground level, lights itself on fire and charges forward*
Valon: *enveloped himself in a tornado as big as the Wyvern* You won't win!!! *he also charged forward, clashing with the Wyvern* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*fire and air collides. Both fighters are engulfed in an explosion. As the smoke clears, the wyvern falls to the ground, with Valon over him. Valon is victorious*
morty: soooo cooooool!!!
ren:*looks around* I don't sense anymore wyverns around here. You did it.
Valon: Alrighty, so what next?
ren: we'll should go back to the guild before anyone sees this...mess...*looks at the half destroyed village*
morty: so do you think he passed, ren?
Rando: Nicely done Master Valon,
Valon: Thanks,
*they began walking to the guild*
ren: by the way, the name's Ren Ryuuzaki.
morty: and I'm morty!
Valon: Pleasure,
(Let's head to the main forum)
(ok)
over a year ago Kat-chan said…
Julliette stood outside the guild, checking the job for a location. "The house is suppossed to be on the outskirts of town."
morty: well then, lets go!
*Morty grabs Ren and flies there*
Julliette glared at Sho. "Try to keep up." Theia picked her up and they flew there.
over a year ago Liz-chan said…
Sho: she doesn't know who she's dealing with how cute.
Carlie smirked and picked him up and in a flash they flew. While flying they passed Julliette giving her a sarcastic wave. Then they landed in front of the house which looked normal enough on the outside and was really huge.

A man came out to them and greeted them outside. He rubbed his hands together like he was putting on lotion.
man: Are you here to respond to the job?
Julliette and Theia landed seconds after Sho. Hafter shooting Sho and evil look, Julliette smiled at the man. "Yes. We're here on behalf of Fairy Tail."
man: Thank you fairy tail guild members my name is Mr.Tamaki...I hear that you're a very powerful guild and...destructive. See...they only come at night time so I need you to spend the night. I hope that's okay, we have guest rooms. Are you up to defeating some ghosts? Please say you'll stay...they took my son, he's just a boy and my wife won't stop crying...please.
last edited over a year ago
Ren and Morty slowly lands on the ground.
ren: so this is the place.
Julliette set her jaw at the news, tears in her eyes. "You poor man! Don't you worry, sir! We'll get your son back! We'll help you! We're here to help!"
Theia sighed, face paw-ing. "She's doing it again. Julliette, calm down already."
Sho: what she said so we have to wait till night time to do this thing?

Mr. Tamaki nodded.
Mr. Tamaki: let me show you to your rooms.
He led them all inside and they took an elevator to the 4th floor. The three guest rooms where beside each other. Suddenly his aura changed.
Mr. Tamaki: never go on the 5th floor. Its out of bounds alright?
It changed back.
Mr. Tamaki: Dinner is at 7pm. Good luck.
he left.

Sho: is it me or was that kind of weird...
Julliette stared angrily at Sho. "The poor man just lost his son. You can't expect him to be all happy and normal, can you?"
Sho: Tsk. Somethings off and we're going to find out what it is by going to the fifth floor. Ren you in?
ren: sure.
morty: lets go!
Julliette sighed. "I can't believe you two are really going to do exactly what he told us not to. Whatever. I guess I'll come two and make sure you don't get yourselves killed."
So time passed they ate dinner then met back up in Sho's room.
Sho: so umm does anyone know how to kill a ghost?
ren: I've killed people, but never ghosts. let's see what happens.
Julliette cracked her knuckles. "You gotta blow it up." She grinned.
Theia shook her head. "You're an idiot."
Sho: I agree Theia. Alright umm oh I know
digs in pocket and take out a bottle of black stuff*
Sho: My grandpa gave this to me.Its magic mountain ash, he said it forces the ghosts into physical form so maybe if we get it in that state we can use or magic to kill it or something.
Julliette stared at Sho in confusion. "Why...why do you even have that with you?"
Sho: uh..well its a good luck charm too. Even someone as strong as me could use some luck.
Julliette rolled her eyes. "Right. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Now are we going to check out the fifth floor or what?"
Sho nodded. They went up to the 5th floor. The lights had been turned off and it didn't look like anyone's been up there in ages. There were ashes in some corners.
Sho: man, he should get one of those maids to clean up here.
Then there was a tapping sound.
"Holyshitkillitkillitkillit!" Julliette looked about ready to bolt. Her fists were clenched and waves of coldness were radiating from them.
Sho: calm down. We can't see anything! Is there a light switch somewhere here?!
Carlie: oh my wings glow a little maybe if we all open our wings it might be brighter
"On it." Theia opened out her wings and hovered over Julliette's shoulder.
morty: alright! *morty opened his wings*
They could only see a little bit in front of them and then there was a clicking sound.
Sho: did you hear that?
Julliette nodded her head shakily. "Let it be known that if we all die here, it was Sho's fault."
Sho: well if you can't handle it maybe you should've picked a different job.
Sho smirked and kept walking. Suddenly Sho disappeared.
ren: well, it looks like it's just us now.
Julliette turned pale as a sheet. "H-h-h-h-he just disappeared. Ooooh no. Th-th-that's not good. The g-ghost is going to eat us. We're going to die." She rocked on the edge of the top step.
ren: sigh, I guess there's no other choice.
Ren holds up his hand and fills it with magic. The hand starts glowing a purple light revealing the room they're in.
Sho found himself in a dark room.
Sho: You know i'm not scared of you...i'm one of the strongest fairy tail guild members!
Voice: Oh thank goodness
Sho jumped back. The voice came into the light by the window. It was a girl.
Sho: who are you? and what are you doing here and you NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!
Girl: Im Emiko Kana from the Taba guild...but everyone is dead now anyways so I need to find a new one.
(please check the other fairy tail rp thing for her character things)
Julliette let out a little sigh of relief. "I guess that's better. We should probably try to find that idiot now, shouldn't we? Assuming he's still alive, that is."
ren: Well, he's still in the house, know that. But let's keep going forward, shall we?
morty: let's go ghost hunting! *dashes forward out of sight*
ren: now we're down a cat. *sigh*
Julliette groaned. "Perfect. Let's just go find them." She began roaming around, checking other rooms.
Mr. Tamiki enters the 5th floor angry*
Emiko: I just grabbed the closet person. You and your friends need to get out of here. Im just about to make my escape too. I've been trapped in this room for about a week and I finally picked the lock. All the rooms are magic proof so if he locks you in your trapped.

Sho was confused*
Sho: who the man?
she nodded.

Emiko: he's a liar. He's a sick twisted man. You know why you never see his wife? because she died years ago and they never had a kid. He tricks guild members into coming here and then catches them and locks them in these rooms today as some act of revenge for his wife. In some of these rooms lay decayed bodies of all ages. We need to find your friends and leave this place.

Sho: Oh shit...this is really bad. Let's go then.