디즈니 Leading Ladies 디즈니 Leading Ladies Picture Hunt Game

LionaChoco posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 08:31PM
This game is going on some other Disney spots such as Disney Princess spot and Classic Disney spot.
The rules are easy: Someone reqests a picture of a Disney Leading Lady or connected with her, and the other person submits the picture and asks for another.
So... I`ll start : Find a picture of Jane and Tarzan.

디즈니 Leading Ladies 791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 791

over a year ago malice87 said…
aiemerrysirius, I definitly approve your choice.
now find a picture of the heroine your relate to the most.
 aiemerrysirius, I definitly approve your choice. now find a picture of the heroine your relate to th
over a year ago LionaChoco said…
I think I`m similiar to Jane :)
Find a picture of a leading lady with the best voice.
 I think I`m similiar to Jane :) Find a picture of a leading lady with the best voice.
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
smile
That was a hard one, but I love Ariel's voice- it's so sweet and innocent!

Next, find a picture of the leading lady that you think suffered the most in her movie.
 That was a hard one, but I 사랑 Ariel's voice- it's so sweet and innocent! Next, find a picture of t
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
@malice87, thanks. xD

I think Tiana had it pretty rough. Aside from the whole "working super hard for her dream" she had to deal with the whole "turning into a frog" thing too. x)

Find a picture of a leading lady with a bright light behind her ...
 @malice87, thanks. xD I think Tiana had it pretty rough. Aside from the whole "working super hard fo
It`s Halloween today, so find a picture of your favourite leading lady dressed up for Halloween :)
 It`s 할로윈 today, so find a picture of your favourite leading lady dressed up for 할로윈 :)
here :) fan art by highwinddesign on deviantART
now still on a halloween note, find a darker, twisted version of any leading lady.
 here :) 팬 art 의해 highwinddesign on deviantART now still on a 할로윈 note, find a darker, twisted
I love this picture, it`s just so creepy.

Now find a picture of a leading lady playing an instrument.
last edited over a year ago
 I 사랑 this picture, it`s just so creepy. Now find a picture of a leading lady playing an instrument
Here you are -- I didn't want to post anything too easy, but I guess this will just have to do. :-/

Find a picture of a leading lady as a child.
 Here 당신 are -- I didn't want to post anything too easy, but I guess this will just have to do. :-/
There you go! she looks so cute ^^
now find a picture of any leading lady with her mother.
 There 당신 go! she looks so cute ^^ now find a picture of any leading lady with her mother.
Not one of the happiest pictures, but hey, I thought it was cute. x)

Next find a picture of a leading lady with her brother or sister.
 Not one of the happiest pictures, but hey, I thought it was cute. x) 다음 find a picture of a leadin
smile
Lilo with Nani!

Next, find a picture of a leading lady that doesn't sing in her movie.
 Lilo with Nani! Next, find a picture of a leading lady that doesn't sing in her movie.
I`d love to see Jane singing ^^

Now find a picture of a leading lady you`d like to be.
 I`d 사랑 to see Jane 노래 ^^ Now find a picture of a leading lady you`d like to be.
second time in a row I chose a photo of her :P
but c'mon she's the princess of a beautiful kingdom, she has magical tears, and she has the hottest disney man ever. Not to mention she's nice, brave, pretty and she uses a freaking frying pan as a weapon. I want to be her!
anyway, next person must find a picture of a leading lady she would NOT like to be. (I know I'm so creative.)
 초 time in a row I chose a 사진 of her :P but c'mon she's the princess of a beautiful kingdom,
Pocahontas. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome -- strong will, sense of moral direction (mostly), she's pretty, independent, etc... but it has such a sad ending, I wouldn't want that. :(

I liked your blurb on Rapunzel, malice87. It was a pleasure to read. :D

Find a picture of a Disney heroine wearing heels ...

Pocahontas. Don't get me wrong, she's awesome -- strong will, sense of moral direction (mostly), she'
Here`s Ariel :)

Now find a picture of Merida from the upcoming Disney movie "Brave" (I`ve just watched th trailer and I think it`s amazing! I love Celtic culture and I can`t wait to see the movie).
 Here`s Ariel :) Now find a picture of Merida from the upcoming 디즈니 movie "Brave" (I`ve just watc
@ aiemerrysirius, thank you :) it was a pleasure to write as well!

there you go for the merida pic! that movie really looks amazing!

now find a picture of your favorite leading lady with brown eyes.
 @ aiemerrysirius, thank 당신 :) it was a pleasure to write as well! there 당신 go for the merida pic!
smile
Hmm... I think Pocahontas has black eyes, so probably Belle!

Find a picture of the leading lady that ended up with your favourite leading guy!
 Hmm... I think Pocahontas has black eyes, so probably Belle! Find a picture of the leading lady that
Well, prince Philip is def ONE of my fave leading guys. :D

Find a picture of a leading lady with a different hair color than her original hair color.
 Well, prince Philip is def ONE of my fave leading guys. :D Find a picture of a leading lady with a d
smile
Here it is- just the way Jeffrey Katzenberg wanted her!

Next, find a picture of Duchess with her children.
 Here it is- just the way Jeffrey Katzenberg wanted her! Next, find a picture of Duchess with her chi
here it is! wow I didn't know Ariel was supposed to be blonde :P

now find a picture of your two favorite leading ladies together. If it's too hard, find a picture of Cinderella holding one of her glass slippers.

here it is! wow I didn't know Ariel was supposed to be blonde :P now find a picture of your two favo
Well, these are two of my faves -- Esmeralda and Meg. Credit goes to flynn-the-cat on deviantart. Find a picture of a leading lady yawning.
 Well, these are two of my faves -- Esmeralda and Meg. Credit goes to flynn-the-cat on deviantart. Fin
over a year ago yolajazzy said…
Can i play?
sure, anyone can :)
Okay I know it doesn't really look like she's yawning, but I swear to God that's what she's doing XD Now find a picture of a leading lady winking.
 Okay I know it doesn't really look like she's yawning, but I swear to God that's what she's doing XD
smile
I hope it's ok!

Next, find a picture of Kida with Milo.
 I hope it's ok! Next, find a picture of Kida with Milo.
Here it is!

Now find a winter-themed or christmas-themed picture of your favourite leading lady.
 Here it is! Now find a winter-themed 또는 christmas-themed picture of your favourite leading lady.
over a year ago Shadowsign said…
A Merry Disney Christmas!

Another holiday themed one: Find a picture of your favorite leading lady and her guy under the mistletoe.
 A Merry 디즈니 Christmas! Another holiday themed one: Find a picture of your 가장 좋아하는 leading lady a
smile
Here it is!

Next, find a picture of Lady in the box (from the first scene).
 Here it is! Next, find a picture of Lady in the box (from the first scene).
Ta da!

Okay, find a picture of your favorite leading lady in her own Kingdom Hearts stained glass window.
 Ta da! Okay, find a picture of your 가장 좋아하는 leading lady in her own Kingdom Hearts stained glass w
Here's mine for example/because I really wanted to post it...
 Here's mine for example/because I really wanted to post it...
Those pictures of stained glass with Disney leading ladies look beatiful! :D

Now find a picture of your favourite leading lady drawn in Art Nouveau style.
 Those pictures of stained glass with 디즈니 leading ladies look beatiful! :D Now find a picture of y
over a year ago Blueshoes20 said…
big smile
Hi I'm new! : ) anyways does this work : )

link

Plz find a picture of Wendy trying to give Peter a "thimble" : )
Happy hunting! : )
there :)
now find a picture of the two disney Alices (the traditional animated one and the Burton one) together.
 there :) now find a picture of the two 디즈니 Alices (the traditional animated one and the 버튼, burton on
over a year ago Blueshoes20 said…
big smile
link

I don't know if this was the one you were looking for but if it is : )
Please find me your favorite fanart of simba and nala (you can find a lot of fanart on deviantart.com) : )
Happy Hunting!!! : )
I think this is my favourite one, Nala and Simba as wolves! ^^

Find a picture of a leading lady with braided hair.
 I think this is my favourite one, Nala and Simba as wolves! ^^ Find a picture of a leading lady with
over a year ago carrieicecream said…
cake
Here ii is!

Find a picture of the Disney princesses as mermaids.
 Here ii is! Find a picture of the 디즈니 princesses as mermaids.
smile
Or this one hehe :)
 또는 this one hehe :)
Like this? :)
If so, find a picture of Jane (from Tarzan) in chibi version.
 Like this? :) If so, find a picture of Jane (from Tarzan) in chibi version.
This good? (credit goes to MissVanityRiddle at deviantart)

Now find Mulan wiping off her makeup (screenshot). :D
 This good? (credit goes to MissVanityRiddle at deviantart) Now find 뮬란 wiping off her makeup (scr
over a year ago Stuffedbears said…
here... sorry about the caption! Now find a picture of your leading lady dancing with a prince:)
 here... sorry about the caption! Now find a picture of your leading lady dancing with a prince:)
over a year ago balletjazz16 said…
Here's Tiana and Naveen! :)

Now find a picture of your favorite crossover friendship with any leading lady (as in Bell and Ariel, Cinderalla and Aurora, or whatever you can find!)

Here's Tiana and Naveen! :) Now find a picture of your 가장 좋아하는 crossover friendship with any leadin
over a year ago MegaraRider said…
Find a picture of a leading lady in a crossover relationship.
 Find a picture of a leading lady in a crossover relationship.
over a year ago shaardan said…
here we are: link

Now find me a picture of the girls as sailor scouts (sailor moon)
over a year ago balletjazz16 said…
Now find a picture of a bunch of leading ladies hanging out.
 Now find a picture of a bunch of leading ladies hanging out.
Find a pic of a Disney lady with a Disney animal that is not from their movie.
 Find a pic of a 디즈니 lady with a 디즈니 animal that is not from their movie.
Here`s Pocahontas with Kenai :)

Now find a picture of any leading lady with different eye colour than her own (Cinderella with green eyes, Megara with blue eyes, etc.)
 Here`s Pocahontas with Kenai :) Now find a picture of any leading lady with different eye colour t
Find a pic of a leading lady as a Nav'i from James Cameron's Avatar.
 Find a pic of a leading lady as a Nav'i from James Cameron's Avatar.
Ariel :)Credit to psmam-sue at deviant art.
Find a picture of Esmerelda doing the splitz!
 Ariel :)Credit to psmam-sue at deviant art. Find a picture of Esmerelda doing the splitz!
That's so pretty! I was really hoping it wouldn't be a pic of Pocahontas, too. Good job! :)

Find a pic of a leading lady and her man dancing.
 That's so pretty! I was really hoping it wouldn't be a pic of Pocahontas, too. Good job! :) Find a p
Here is my favorite leading lady and Eric ;)

Find a pic of Charlotte (blonde girl from Princess and the Frog)
 Here is my 가장 좋아하는 leading lady and Eric ;) Find a pic of 샬럿, 샬 롯 (blonde girl from Princess and