디즈니 Leading Ladies 디즈니 Leading Ladies Picture Hunt Game

LionaChoco posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 08:31PM
This game is going on some other Disney spots such as Disney Princess spot and Classic Disney spot.
The rules are easy: Someone reqests a picture of a Disney Leading Lady or connected with her, and the other person submits the picture and asks for another.
So... I`ll start : Find a picture of Jane and Tarzan.

디즈니 Leading Ladies 791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 791

over a year ago LionaChoco said…
Hope this one is okay (credit to Atariel91).

Find a picture of any leading lady (beside Belle) wearing gloves.

Hope this one is okay (credit to Atariel91). Find a picture of any leading lady (beside Belle) weari
over a year ago Maria7Potter said…
smile
Tiana!

Next, find a picture of Giselle with Edward (animated).
 Tiana! Next, find a picture of Giselle with Edward (animated).
over a year ago kirei0 said…
now find one of alice in manga/anime version

now find one of alice in manga/anime version
over a year ago aiemerrysirius said…
Does this work? Credit Apfelkeks. Find a picture of a leading lady you think is overrated.
 Does this work? Credit Apfelkeks. Find a picture of a leading lady 당신 think is overrated.
personly to me shes the overated (sorry if i offend anyone) no find a leading lady eating pancakes (muaahahah creativity)
 personly to me shes the overated (sorry if i offend anyone) no find a leading lady eating 팬케이크 (m
Eh, this isn't the best: I think it's a piece of toast, but it COULD be a pancake. :D Credit to Anime-Ray. What do you think, does it count? x)
 Eh, this isn't the best: I think it's a piece of toast, but it COULD be a pancake. :D Credit to 아니메
over a year ago ajotma said…
What should the next person find?
Oh, well if that one is acceptable, how about a picture of a leading lady wearing Mickey Mouse ears? :)
wel this does meet the requirment even if its sort of cheating does it count?she is a leading lady and has mouse ears :)
 wel this does meet the requirment even if its sort of cheating does it count?she is a leading lady an
over a year ago balletjazz16 said…
^^What should the next person find??
how about a leading lady in animal form?
Here you go, Jasmine as a black panther! ^^

Now find a picture of Nala and Simba as wolves.
 Here 당신 go, 재스민 속, 재 스민 as a black panther! ^^ Now find a picture of Nala and Simba as wolves.
Here it is!

Now find a picture of the best derp face from any leading lady! :P
 Here it is! Now find a picture of the best derp face from any leading lady! :P
ok now find a leading lady in live action film
 ok now find a leading lady in live action film
Do you mean something like Giselle from Enchanted or like an animated girl within a different live action movie?
smile
anything goes no need to be picky
over a year ago ArielleQueen8 said…
like this?
now find a picture of Jasmine with another guy than Aladdin (disney or non/disney crossover)
 like this? now find a picture of 재스민 속, 재 스민 with another guy than 알라딘 (disney 또는 non/disney crossov
Find a picture of any leading lady with Sora (from Kingdom Hearts).
 Find a picture of any leading lady with Sora (from Kingdom Hearts).
Does this work? Leading lady Mulan? :) Find a picture of a leading lady in a horoscope card ...
 Does this work? Leading lady Mulan? :) Find a picture of a leading lady in a horoscope card ...
Like this?
It`s the best I could find.

Find a picture of Megara with angry Hades.
 Like this? It`s the best I could find. Find a picture of Megara with angry Hades.
over a year ago Stuffedbears said…
Um find any princess drinking/ smoking.
 Um find any princess drinking/ smoking.
hehe nowwwwwwwwww......... find the most visualy stunning leading lady photo that is absoultly extrodenary!!!
 hehe nowwwwwwwwww......... find the most visualy stunning leading lady 사진 that is absoultly extrod
^Umm.. could you ask for something easier?
Here`s the picture Stuffedbears requested, smoking Jessica Rabbit ^^

Find a picture of Pocahontas without her blue necklace.
 Here`s the picture Stuffedbears requested, smoking Jessica Rabbit ^^ Find a picture of Pocahontas wi
over a year ago disneybeatles said…
mischievous
this is the best i could do find a picture of snow white running through the spooky forest
 this is the best i could do find a picture of snow white running through the spooky forest
Here it is!
Now find a picture of one of the leading ladies dressed up as Anastasia.
 Here it is! Now find a picture of one of the leading ladies dressed up as Anastasia.
Tada! I love the shading in this. Credit to Chalaya for the coloring. Find a picture of the MAIN leading lady in Fox and the Hound (you pick who YOU think is the main leading lady). :)
last edited over a year ago
 Tada! I 사랑 the shading in this. Credit to Chalaya for the coloring. Find a picture of the MAIN lead
Hmm, I watched the Fox and the Hound long ago, but I guess Vixey is the main leading lady, maybe it`s beacuse she was my favourite female character in the movie :)

Find a picture of any leading lady (beside Jasmine) brushing her hair.
 Hmm, I watched the 여우 and the Hound long ago, but I guess Vixey is the main leading lady, maybe it`s
smile
Giselle!

Next, find a picture of your favourite leading lady from the Lion King movies.
 Giselle! Next, find a picture of your favourite leading lady from the Lion King movies.
I realize this is really cliche, but I like Nala. :) K find a picture of a leading lady in pants (not Jasmine).
 I realize this is really cliche, but I like Nala. :) K find a picture of a leading lady in pants (not
Like this, Tiana wearing jeans? ^^

If so, find a picture of the leading lady who has the best eyes.
 Like this, Tiana wearing jeans? ^^ If so, find a picture of the leading lady who has the best eyes.
Perrrrrrfect, thank you. :)

Tie between Esme and Kida, honestly ....

Find a picture of a leading lady looking at or showing off her feet and/or shoes. :)
 Perrrrrrfect, thank you. :) Tie between Esme and Kida, honestly .... Find a picture of a leading la
over a year ago milla_indie said…
I guess this is right?

Now: A female leading lady looking really cute(like puppy-dog eyes e.g.)
 I guess this is right? Now: A female leading lady looking really cute(like puppy-dog eyes e.g.)
Brilliant! That's one of the ones I thought of when I put up my request. x) Well done.

How is this for yours? Or, I have another one ....
 Brilliant! That's one of the ones I thought of when I put up my request. x) Well done. How is this f
There. Are those okay?

Find a picture of a leading lady with her in-law(s).
 There. Are those okay? Find a picture of a leading lady with her in-law(s).
smile
Here it is! :)

Find a picture of a leading lady looking up.
 Here it is! :) Find a picture of a leading lady looking up.
I hope this one is okay ^^

Now find a picture of a leading lady wearing a white dress which is not a wedding dress.
 I hope this one is okay ^^ Now find a picture of a leading lady wearing a white dress which is not a
Is this okay? You can't see the whole thing, but it's a dress, and it's white, and it's certainly not her wedding dress, lol.

Find a picture of a non-princess wearing a crown ...
 Is this okay? 당신 can't see the whole thing, but it's a dress, and it's white, and it's certainly not
over a year ago malice87 said…
well it's a crown I guess XD now find a picture of an animal leading lady as a human.
 well it's a crown I guess XD now find a picture of an animal leading lady as a human.
You mean like this? It's Nala in human form, done by Mize-Meow. Find a picture of a leading lady holding her skirt as she walks down stairs.
 당신 mean like this? It's Nala in human form, done 의해 Mize-Meow. Find a picture of a leading lady hold
Well, it isn`t exactly a dress, but...
 Well, it isn`t exactly a dress, but...
...here`s another picture ^^

Now find a picture of a leading lady covering her mouth with her hand.
 ...here`s another picture ^^ Now find a picture of a leading lady covering her mouth with her hand.
smile
Like that?

So next, find a picture of a leading lady wearing a dress in your favourite colour.
 Like that? So next, find a picture of a leading lady wearing a dress in your favourite colour.
I like blue. :)

Find a picture of a leading lady in a schoolgirl outfit.
 I like blue. :) Find a picture of a leading lady in a schoolgirl outfit.
I like this one XD
now find a picture of a leading lady as one of the 7 deadly sins
 I like this one XD now find a picture of a leading lady as one of the 7 deadly sins
heart
Here you are, Tink for envy. Credit to chill07.

Next find a picture of a leading lady in a dress with long sleeves (like, long long, down to her wrists, not 3/4 or anything).
 Here 당신 are, Tink for envy. Credit to chill07. 다음 find a picture of a leading lady in a dress wit
I think these are some of the longest sleeves in disney history.
now find a picture of a leading lady (exept Jasmine) kissing a villain.
 I think these are some of the longest sleeves in 디즈니 history. now find a picture of a leading lad
Credit to Aliquis01. Find a picture of a doll of your fave leading lady.
 Credit to Aliquis01. Find a picture of a doll of your fave leading lady.
smile
Here it is!

Find a picture of a leading lady you don't like very much.
 Here it is! Find a picture of a leading lady 당신 don't like very much.
Madeline. DO NOT LIKE. :(

Find a picture of a CosPlay of a heroine you admire.
 Madeline. DO NOT LIKE. :( Find a picture of a CosPlay of a heroine 당신 admire.