Zuko What do 당신 think of Zuko?

mefanofzuko12 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 11:56AM
After joining the Avatar group, he seemed to change from a total meanie to an empathic sweetie. I like his new personality that he cared about Aang and his friend's concerns better than before. He looks good in full hair with a soft voice (never mind the scar), and I prefer him showing a softer side despite having a strong sense of courage, will, and determination. What do you all think of him in opinion?

Zuko 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Zukos_Girl said…
*de jau vu* sure i posted to this but its showing no replies.
I love him big time lol got hooked watching it with the my kids, hated him in the beginning, then when his softer side came out i softened to him, esp with what his Dad did to him. Although i didnt initially like him, his strength was appealing,then dozed off listening to his voice, lol then fell in love with his voice and well the whole thing progressed (feels half mad as its only a *cartoon character*)ha ha but he's my fav now for sure.I so hope they somehow continue the series, theres more they could stretch out of it.
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
Zuko is awesome and stuff.
over a year ago 18wanda said…
I like Azula more! Except for the gone crazy part. Before that...
over a year ago 18wanda said…
But, answering the question, Zuko does make the series more interesting. It would be more boring if it was all Aang all the time.
over a year ago 123cosmo4 said…
I know right?
over a year ago FireLordOzaiXo said…
heart
I Think He Is The Hottest Man Ever!!
over a year ago Avataristhebest said…
Zuko made such an impact to the show and it wouldn't be the same without hi :)
over a year ago paintbrush12 said…
Zuko ended up being the one who has gone through the most change, has developed into probably the most interesting character, and so far, the one with a continuing saga. So many stories COULD be written about him and we would love him all the more for it. The Avatar series' have been called "the Legend of Aang" and "the Legend of Korra" but it seems more like "the Legend of Zuko".
over a year ago Thesunandmoon said…
smile
Zuko has to be one of the most complex characters ever created in the cartoon world. He is also my favorite character from avatar the last airbender. I also love how his character arc develops within the series. How he comes from the young angry,arrogant teen to becoming the more mature and understanding adult.
last edited over a year ago