Which are you a bigger fan of?
W.I.T.C.H Or Winx
 Which are 당신 a bigger 팬 of? W.I.T.C.H 또는 Winx

W.I.T.C.H. 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KeeperSeeker said…
W.i.t.c.h forever!
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
I like both. I created a Winx vs W.i.t.c.h spot, turned into a war zone I try to be the meidator. (The one that keeps the peace.)
last edited over a year ago
 I like both. I created a Winx vs W.i.t.c.h spot, turned into a war zone I try to be the meidator. (Th
over a year ago conelia said…
hmmm
I can see how that could happen,people get really pissed when it comes to this topic.
 I can see how that could happen,people get really pissed when it comes to this topic.
It's a pain espicaly when you have the little kids trying to swear. One commented "I hate Will her ass is so bitchy". See I didnt quite get that.
over a year ago irmafan said…
i like w.i.t.c.h more
over a year ago conelia said…
laugh
lol i dont get that either,it reminds me of how kids in my school swear just so they can sound cool which i think is pretty dumn
I agree
over a year ago hedo96 said…
The winx newspapper had stops and i now like w.i.t.c.h newspapper any more. but I have my old winx newpappers left
over a year ago bebushe said…
winx of course
over a year ago Sirea said…
I like both. But meanwhile I know Winx better than Witch, because I don't read the Witch Comics no longer, because they're to expansive for me. But if I would read the Witch Comics still I think Witch would fits better to me. It's more adult and ripe than Winx and less kitschy. But the outfits of Winx are better than the outfits from Witch. I don't like them.