windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald was tempted to talk about his past life, about his search for his sister and about his birth parents, but instead, he shook his head, deciding not to trouble her with it* Nah. Just them, really
cosmic_fusions commented…
Layla: ophelia? OF COURSE I KNOW HER over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Nope. Ain't gonna do it. It's a situation where, if everyone just talked about their struggles, they can solve a fuck tone of problems in an instant....... But nope XD over a year ago
As for Helga, well, that's only if he gets paid to do it. Remember, he loves to make enemies over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Hmm.... Well..." Layla glanced at Oswald from her side mirror before smiling some. "We'll find them. I have yet to meet Mr. Quartz, but from what I know of your mother I doubt any conflict has happened. They'll be fine."

"It's not really our father we worry about. We know he can take care of himself. He was forced to do it since he was placed on this earth. It's our mother that worries me at least." Jr. finally spoke, adding on to what Layla had said.

"I thought witches were like... unmatchable?" She questioned her word choice for a moment. Jr.'s brows raised in confusion at her thought.

"Uh... no... Nothing is all mighty in this world. There are always weaknesses to everything."
*Oswald gave a nod before following up on Junior's response* He's right. That's why I hope to find her as soon as possible. Wherever she is. If we're lucky, finding father won't be as difficult, but I doubt it will be that simple. He always was a difficult man
"He was a... misunderstood father. But a good man." Jr. went silent for a couple minutes, staring at his surroundings that changed every second. "I still blame Eli and Lia for this." He grumbled.

"Hey now, they're your siblings!" Layla tried to cheer him up. "You can't blame the disappearance of your own parents at people that may or may not be innocent. Right?"
*Oswald gave a nod* That's right, Junior. Besides, they haven't responded to father in a year before this all happened. I doubt they had anything to do with it. Don't worry, whatever the reason is, we'll find him as soon as possible

*Lando walked inside the building, passing by the Owensport guards as he called out, a big grin on his face, one hand against his mouth, the other in his pocket* Honey, I'm home. I come bearing news about the Hunter, The Beast of Edrain, Enricho Morgan. Come down already so we can- *He shrugged his shoulder away as one of the Owensport guards grabbed a hole of it* So we can discuss my pay!
*As the guards continued to pull Lando out of the building, a voice called*
Alright, that's enough, please
*The man was a giant, clad in worn armor, mixed with a brown cloth, like a coat. His silver rugged hair was down to his shoulders. His most notable trait was the eyepatch that he wore to hide his missing eye. He stepped down from the stairs as he spoke*
This is the man I hired to deal with any threats to the kingdom. And, to settle the score.
*Lando snickered as he put both his hands in his pocket before he spoke* Well, to be honest with you, I don't really care about your score. I just care about getting it done. I hope my services were satisfactory, Sir Duncan.

(Picture of Major Duncan)
last edited over a year ago
 *Oswald gave a nod* That's right, Junior. Besides, they haven't responded to father in a 년 before
I was super tempted to go down the route where Duncan was a miserable alcoholic who hated the world, but nah. He's an Owensport boy who actually cares about people and their lives... Still hates Enricho, though. Like everyone does XD over a year ago
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
"Well...not everyone." Carlyle said in thought. "If you are a sibling of the rest, then I have not met any of them." She then looked at Rosemary a bit more directly. "Have..have you been looking for Helga too?"

Judissia answered before Rosemary could. "For twenty years. Twenty looong years." She whistled for a moment. "It's good to see that our searching has paid off somehow in the end."

"This place...Edrain. I heard that it was a extremely bad place. But I've also experienced that a lot of things aren't as they seem in books or from other people. People aren't as nice as they are in books, and books aren't as accurately portrayed as they would be in person. What is it like?"
COLA, get Wein into the room with Duncan. It's time for the whole villain team to be in one room XD over a year ago
-Universe_COLA- commented…
...If 당신 think that that's the entire Villain team, then you're sorely mistaken. over a year ago
Some of the smallest actions from characters usually end up having a large impact on things. I'll just say that. over a year ago
*Rosemary sighed for a moment, before answering Carlyle* Well, this is one of the places that you heard right about. No one lives in that country anymore. It's a hellhole overrun with beasts now. It's a stupid idea to go in there. So naturally, we're pretty stupid ourselves. But we have our reasons to go there
Rosemary: No one lives there anymore. Tiger:*gets an order from the Capital* over a year ago
They got his face, so all they need to do is go and 검색 for him over a year ago
They also have something that was his. AKA, the dagger. Which could have been used for something to began with. The 사진 is just extra. over a year ago
"O-oh...so it is a terrible place indeed.." Carlyle paused for a brief, and then her questions diverted to Oasis. "Oasis, wasn't it? Your father, Mr.Morgan...."

"Huh? Yeah, what about him?" Oasis said, straightening herself some. "Something wrong? Are they targeting him too?" She asked urgently.

"N-No, no nothing like that." Carlyle said quickly. "I-It's just that..when I spoke to him..his aura was...kingly..like there was something there laying dormant." She said, furrowing her brows. "I can see it in your aura as well..."

Oasis blinked, taken aback some. "You can read auras? My dad, a king? Haha! No, nothing like that. We're just a family of humble hunters. And I'm just some person." She shrugged. "Especially compared to my dad. Mostly everyone outside of Owensport who knows me only knows me as "That Morgan's daughter" or "the Hunter's and Huntress's daughter"." She scratched her head. "
*Rosemary gave a sigh, still surprised at the fact that Oasis was Enricho and Ossiana's daughter, before she spoke* I guess it must be hard, what with their reputation..... B-But I ain't saying nothing, I swear it! I just overhear things, O!

*Duncan crossed his arms as he looked at Lando, his stature far from that of a hitman, before he spoke to him* Do you have proof of his demise?
*At the request, Lando reached into his pocket and took out a severed ear, that of Enricho's* You can test it with all that alchemy magic crap if you want. It's the genuine thing too. Killed him myself
*Duncan shook his head* That's alright. I shall take your word on it *As he reached into his pocket, he looked up at Lando, an angry glare in his eye as he spoke* Just know, if I were able to kill that Hunter, I would have never hired a killer like you
*Lando smiled before responding* Then I guess it's good to know that killers like me can get work thanks to incompetent idiots like you *With that, he took the gold from his grasp and made his way to the door*
...Wonder how that would've went if he got sent after Wiezen. Oh wait... over a year ago
He'd probably be able to kick his ass. XD over a year ago
Again, sounds like fun to him XD over a year ago
Oasis squinted at Rosemary nudging her slightly with her elbow in a playful manner. "Hey, just give me a little more time. I'll end up being as well known as they at some point. Then again, I don't think I really want to. I guess we'll just have to see what comes out of a bad situation." She shrugged.

Carlyle looked between the Rosemary and Oasis again. However, she was doing more than just looking at them, but at their auras as well. She watched as strands of grey were reaching out for one another, their color shifting into a radiant bundle of pink and blues the moment they came in contact and entangled. They tasted of...strawberries. A blend that she had only seen around vaguely.
*Rosemary chuckled at the thought* Yeah, perhaps *As she did, she turned to notice Carlyle was staring* H-Hey, is something the matter?
Carlyle tipped her head to the side some at Rosemary's question, a small smile coming to her face. "Your auras are more unique together than when they are separate. It is truly a beautiful sight." She answered. "I have only seen such close auras in other people during times of commitment."

Oasis's cheeks started turning a little red almost immediately. "Commitment? I-I guess we're uh...just that much of a good team when we need to get things done." She chuckled.

"Hey, what about mine?" Tali asked. "What's mine like?"

Carlyle looked over at her, her brows furrowing. "Your aura is..kind. Very kind. It is bold, but not brash. It sprouts like the vines of a rose..petals deep red petals in a breeze. But there is also a hectic taste of soil on the bottom of running feet...fear."
*Rosemary turned her head as she spoke to Tali* Fear? Are you afraid of something, Tali?
"Uh...n-no.." Tali answered, scratching her head. "As long as I got my baby then what do I have to be scared about right?" She said, patting gun on her back. But her demeanor said something else as she looked away from them. "If anything, I'm just a little anxious is all. I just got told that the country that I served planned on killing me off like a side character in a book. Who wouldn't be?"

Carlyle blinked. She hadn't been thinking of it that way. But she also knew that there was more to it than just that, though she didn't comment any further.

"Yeah..guess you're right." Oasis said, her head lowering some. She had started thinking of things in a different light as well as of lately. And slowly, she was coming up with a plan of her own. One that was too much of a risk for her to do with anyone else.
*Rosemary was silent. The thought of Owensport killing their own soldiers. It was all too baffling to understand. She was filled with many questions, but doubted there were any answers*
"Well if its one thing that we all know for sure, it's that what we're treading through is startin' to get a lot thicker." Judissia said. "It's like a double edge blade that we're gonna get cut by sooner or later. But as long as we have somethin' to stitch that up with, we should be able to find someway off the hook eventually."

"..We're on hooks?" Carlyle asked, checking herself for a moment for anything of the sort. "Wait..we aren't on hooks, we're on horses.."

"I.." Judissia began, but she wasn't sure how to approach that exactly at first. "It was a figure of speech...not a..literal thing. How long were you in that lab again?"

"Until last year, why do you ask?" Carlyle asked, her ears perking in curiosity.

"Uh..no reason..just explains a few things." Judissia answered, scratching her head some.
*Rosemary tried her best not to chuckle at Carlyle's answer, and just kept silent for the moment*

(Boy, for a character that has been mocked for not being used, she sure is getting used a lot XD)
I guess this Rp is HER redemption arc. Ironic. over a year ago
Ironic how? This is what everyone wanted XD over a year ago
Too bad she's a heavy sleeper. over a year ago
"It does?" Carlyle's ears perked even more. "Has the note been figured out? Does it explain something about Owensport?"

"N-no it.." Judissia began, but it just ended in a sort of chuckle infused sigh. "Never mind it, I was just asking out of curiosity." She said finally.

"Actually, it does. You were reading the slip upside down. But now the letters aren't really distinguishable, mostly because it looks like it was wet at some point." Oasis answered. But then became quiet, having even more on her mind to figure out now than she would have thought she would have. But

"U-upside down?!" Carlyle face palmed. "StupidstupidSTUPID!"

"Hey hey hey, easy on yourself." Tali spoke up. "By the sounds of it, you've had a lot on your plate to deal with too."
*Rosemary nodded in agreement with Oasis* Yeah, trust us, she knows from experience
The group spent the next half of their journey conversing over a few other subjects, and by the time they reached the town, the sun had sank into the horizon, leaving the sky to be filled with the blanket of night and stars. Carlyle had fallen asleep, her cheek pressed against Judissia's back and her arms holding on to her limply. Tali had been yawning a little through the entire journey, but Wulf and Oasis were both wide awake.
*Rosemary was also wide awake, looking up at the sky before she turned to Oasis in a whisper* Jeez, it's been all day. I thought that the next town would at least be a little closer
"H-huh?" Oasis was taken out of her thoughts when Rosemary had whispered to her. "Oh, yeah." She whispered back. "I guess we weren't really focusing on going at a faster pace. I don't think we took that short cut either. But at least we got here before midnight."

"Alright people, you know the drill. We're done with traveling for the night. Tomorrow's our last day before we reach the Edrain border." Judissia said while they were heading towards the town's entry.
*Rosemary gave a sigh of relief* Thank god. I need a rest. This was such a long day
"Tell me about it..." Tali agreed with another yawn. "Borin' enough to almost make me want to anticipate Edrain." She cracked her back. "And all of this horseback riding is fuckin' killing my back." She said, slumping down some on her horse.

Oasis had fell silent again, but she had also been pretty comfortable herself in her opinion. Either that, or she had been enveloped in so much thought that it really wasn't a bother to her.
*Rosemary turned behind her to look at Oasis* Hey, O. What are you thinking about?
Oasis lifted her attention to Rosemary, a second or two passing before she answered. "The moment that I'm going to have to burn this uniform and never look back." She let out a sigh, looking to the ranks upon her uniform for a moment. Despite knowing how Owensport was, that still didn't change the fact that she had earned the position that she had as a Captain. She had worked hard for it. With the things that she had experienced and witnessed, the things she had had to endure. To now have to throw it all away...

*Rosemary could see the disappointment in her eyes. She turned to her and spoke* Hey, come on. Just because of your rank, that doesn't mean you'll lose your teams trust, or your fighting capabilities. Those Owensport guys are a bunch of fucking idiots if they think they can kill you with your level of training
"I wouldn't doubt that there are a lot that can. Especially now." Oasis said. "I haven't really gotten fully used to being handicapped. I guess that I'm lucky that it wasn't my dominant arm that got the chopping block. I know that not all of the soldiers there are pretentious assholes. But there's one in particular who's become sort of like a mentor to me.."

"Who, Sergeant Barjin?" Tali asked, cutting into their conversation. "Mentor my ass, you just wanna fight him again Cap'm. It's still zero to one."

"That's only because he won't have the common decency to FIGHT ME AGAIN." Oasis protested, crossing her arm as if she had another one to do so with. Which seemed like a strange thing to do all together.

"You call fightin' common decency? Sheesh, you'd get along well with the orcs then. And the Onis, I heard they could get pretty rowdy too." Tali snickered
"No, it's not right." Wiezen Jr. added in a dull tone. "Yes, they haven't responded to you guys which is normal... but... They haven't responded to me, which is not... normal..." His ears lowered slightly, though his facial expression remained apathetic. "I get why they – or we were kicked out, but... I don't know... I just thought... I had a deeper connection with my dad and mom than they did. I thought that... at least we would still keep contact after everything. But no..." His face darkened. "All the letters I've sent to both of them were ignored... And I know they read them..." He sighed softly, blinking once he realized that it had been one of his first times actually sharing his emotion and thoughts about something.

Layla felt the need to comfort him, but couldn't since she was too busy with her eye on the road and driving the motorcycle. "Weeell, I can't say you're my favorite Quartz because I know Zealia would kill me, but I do prefer you over Elijah." She giggled at her joke.
Name: Alexander the Damned Malevolence

Race: Not Human.

Name: Alexander the Damned Malevolence Race: Not Human. Occupation: ???
Good to see 당신 are just making Dark Souls character names XD over a year ago
Always gotta ruin shit. over a year ago
I usually don't either, but I wanted to do it anyway because I needed 더 많이 content in that game. I just happened to get everything over a year ago
*Rosemary couldn't help but chuckle at what Oasis had said.It reminded her of something in her youth* That is definitely something Enricho would've wanted

*Oswald nodded* We'll find them and ask what happened. Don't worry, Junior *He then turned to Layla to joke about it* Believe me, that isn't the first time Junior's heard that
"Oh yeah, he and mom both." Oasis nodded. "The first time didn't exactly go in my favor."

"Meaning, he KICKED. YO. AAASSSS!" Tali shouted through cupped hands, causing Carlyle to jump and nearly fall off of her horse.

Judissia had started laughing while they were heading into town, and even Wulf gave a little chuckle, though he tried tried to keep it hidden.

Oasis narrowed her eyes with a scowl. "Yeah, and I'm going to kick yours since you think it's so funny." She said.

"S-sorry C-Cap'm." Tali said, trying to stop the snickers that still slipped through as she covered her mouth.
*Rosemary looked at her and gave a nod* Yeah, you are definitely Enricho's kid, that's for sure. Well, I bet you'll beat that son of a bitch one day, O!
"Fuck the Sergeant...he cheated." Oasis said, looking away from them with a stubborn expression. "He's just mad because I didn't take his offer to become the Staff-Sergeant under him. I've been waiting long enough for my damn rematch." But then she sighed. "But with the way things are going, it looks like he might have to..I don't think he's just going to do nothing when things start rattling up in Owensport. He'll probably end up being the first one called. And if I don't want to die, then with the way my body is now won't work." The atmosphere took a sudden blunt shift. "I have to adapt anyway I can, and so do you guys. That's why I've been conditioning my body, trying to make it as durable as possible. These guys, people like Sergeant Barjin aren't people to joke around with, and neither are the Staff Sergeants. I've been close enough to witness some of what their capable of myself. These of people who go to wars for fun. Well, accept for Barjin, he's one of those peace maker types even with how long he's been on the battlefield."

Judissia groaned. "One thing after another. I think I'll let tomorrows brain deal with that part." She said. "I just want to sit down and finish reading my book. But in all seriousness, I think we could take'em. We've got someone who can nullify magic, a woman that can shoot big ass guns, walking zombies, and a Weiss. We've got our own fire power."

"And..me?" Carlyle said, yawning now that she had been scared awake. "M-me and Tubby can help. We would be safer with you guys...and ladies." She added at the end, as if it was necessary.

"Now that...yeaaah, we'll have to go over that one once we get back." Judissia replied.
*Rosemary smiled to Carlyle* Well, the more help we can get, the better. We could use more people in our little group. We'll talk more about this tomorrow. I'm really tired, you know?
Carlyle nodded empathetically. After all, she had been sleeping ever since they had found her, and she was still tired. Constantly having to be on the move was exhausting, and surely they understood that as well.

They followed behind Judissia as they did a quick scout around at the inns and ended up going to the last one that they found. Not that it was the best one, but so that if anyone were to be looking for them, they would have more than one Inn to go to. A little extra assurance, though they couldn't do that in every single town or city that they passed through.

Judissia climbed off of her horse with a sigh of relief, tying her horse to the first available sturdy thing she found, unsnapping her bags from the side of the saddle. "Alright, everybody pair it up, we need rooms."

Carlyle followed after her, climbing down from the horse. She looked towards where they had come from with a sort of worried expression. Usually she would just have slept with Tubby out in the wilderness. That's what she had been use to doing for the most part since she had left Fre. Part of her didn't want to leave her alone, but part of her also wanted to sleep in a bed.

Wulf ventured away from them to go make himself a fire somewhere.

Oasis gave a shrug. "I don't think I'll be going to sleep any time soon, so whoever's got space left I'll just take the spare bed."
*Rosemary turned to Oasis and whispered faintly so no one could hear* Yeah, like I'm going to let you *She turned back to Judissia, as if she had an idea* Hey, Jud. How about I stay the night with Oasis? After all, I still have some questions to ask her about Enricho and Ossiana
Oasis blushed some, for she had forgotten about what they had been talking about before they left completely.

Judissia gave a nonchalant shrug, already heading towards the door. "Sounds good. I guess Le can stick with me. I have a few questions while we settle down, and maybe get her somethin' to eat."

Carlyle's stomach growled some at the thought of food. It had been a few days since she had really eaten anything, and she had already gotten back use to trying to eat regularly. She wanted food. She followed Judissia and Tali inside the Inn while answering a question about what had happened to her head.
*Rosemary watched as the headed inside, as she tied her host to the post before turning to Oasis with a lustful grin* Alone at last! Let's get to a room, shall we?
"Yes, finally." Oasis said, climbing down from the horse. "We can try to find a room further away from the others. Looks like this place is packed." She said, pointing to the other horses that were tied up in the Inn's stalls. She quickly unstrapped her bag from her horse and threw it over her shoulder, looking to Rosemary with a grin. "Let's go."
I'm surprise Noone has tried to ruin everything yet XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
더 많이 fucked up people than non-fucked up over a year ago
Still a lot of non-fucked up people. over a year ago
*Rosemary chuckled as she pulled from her shoulder, moving quickly* The sooner, the better *With that, she moved in a light jog toward the inn, anticipation and excitement getting the best of her*
Oasis followed behind her, her eyes wondering to Rosemary's butt. She tried to look away, but she was caught this time, especially now that they were finally somewhere they could have time alone. Her length started to twitch and harden.

When they got into the Inn, they could see that unlike the previous ones, there were clusters of people that occupied the spaces. A lot of them were within the bar room, others lounging in the dining hall, where Judissia and Carlyle were. Tali couldn't be seen, however it could be assumed that she had already gotten herself a room.

The man at the counter was a chubby faced fellow dressed in overalls with a white collared shirt and black dress pants, his hair greasy and slicked into some impressive sideways manner. His forehead with freckled, which was odd, because they were only on his forehead, and his upper lip held a scribble of a mustache. His head only had hair on the sides, leaving the top with a spit shined scalp. When Rosemary and Oasis reached him, he greeted them with a bucktoothed grin, his voice holding a squeamishly eccentric tone. "Yello~, how may I help you on this fine day?"
*Rosemary tossed a few coins onto the counter, her anticipation barely held back* We need a room for two
The man's face went into a small frown before he gave an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry ladies, but our last two bed bedrooms just went to some folk in the diner just before you came in. And I'm afraid that all of our single rooms are occupied as well. Travelers have been stopping by more frequently this year, good business, very good. BUT, our attic room in still available, though it just may be a little bit smaller than our average one-bed rooms."
Hold on a second *Rosemary said as she moved Oasis back a little and whispered* What do you think we should do?
"I think we should go for it. If it's the attic room, then I think that'll be far enough out of the way of the others." Oasis whispered back. "And hell, we'll have our excuse for sleepin' in the same bed, not that we'll really need one after tomorrow. And of course, we could either lock the door of put a chair in front of it."

~

As Cian was stalking around through the short cuts and alleyways of Owensport, there was a bloody mist that began to drift out over the ground like fog, the air filling with the stench of rot and a feeling of dread.
*Rosemary smiled and whispered* Alright *She turned back to the man* Alright. We'll take it

*Cian could feel the sensation of the fog, yet for whatever reason, it brought no discomfort to him, no bother at all. He just continued to walk*
The man gave them a smile now, sweeping the coins into his hands and under the counter. He reached up to the last set of freshly polished keys that hung up behind him and handed to Rose. "And I am also going to give you both these for the INNconvenience," He said with a bad quip, handing them both blue slips. "These are passes to get whatever you want from the dining hall for free. A little extra we added."

Oasis raised her eyebrows. "Huh, sounds good to me." And then she whispered to Rose. "Hurrryyy uup~ It's starting to ache again."

*Rosemary gave a nod* Thank you very much. *She turned back to Oasis with a grin* Come on. Let's go *She lead the way up the inn's stairs toward the attic*
There were two flights of stairs that led up to the top room, and by the time they reached it, Oasis was already grabbing for Rosemary the moment they went down the short few steps of a hallway passage to their left that hid the door from sight. As soon as they got to the door, Oasis turned around an began kissing her wildly, pinning her against the wall as her hand ran over her upper thighs, moaning into her lips nonstop.

~

Out of the shadows, a hand that was just as larger than his entire head burst out of one of the alley walls with alarming speed and grabbed him by the face, a larger figure walking through the rest of the wall. At first it seemed like an ordinary human. One that was chiseled down to sheer veiny muscle. But when the res of the figure walked out, person's face was revealed. Or where his face should have been. Or where his head should have been.
Instead, i was like a decayed human torso had been shoved through the nonexistent neck, the skin imploding into the body,skeletal arms stretching into a hang on the outside. In his opposite hand was what appeared to be a long bone that had been made into a handle, a handle that led up to the fashion of a scythe, segments of spinal bone poking out of back of it. Extending from it was the grotesque shape of a tortured torso of a man who seemed to be hanging on by folds of flesh, yet in such a manner that defied physics. There were places where skin stretched into fleshy blades, and his mouth hung open wide, his teeth still present within his mouth. His attire was of skulls and a cloth of fused together flesh and metal. "Aᴛ ʟᴀsᴛ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀɢɢᴏᴛ." A ghastly, cruel sounding voice spoke, every word a harsh growl.
The being turned and swung the priest further down into the alleyway with obviously inhuman strength. "Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪꜰᴇ Fᴏʀᴍs ᴏꜰ Tʀᴀsʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴋʀɪsᴛᴏꜰꜰ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇɪɴᴀʀᴅ?!"