windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9301-9350 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Yeah yeah, don't mention it, Flower Spice." Sker'Ry replied, taking some more of the sauna stones out of the bucket beside her and tossing them into the steaming container of metal in front of her. She leaned her head back against the wall of the sauna and closed her eyes for a little, becoming silent as she thought about what she had just said herself. Things that she had come to take into what made her who she was now. And she meant every last word of it. Who she presented herself as was enough for anyone to knew her to know this more than well enough.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary leaned back against the wall now, but now had a different question. She leaned her head up, only slightly, and asked* Hey, cap'n. Why did you tell me all that about yourself? I mean, you've not even known me for a day. You told me quite a lot of personal stuff
Sker'Ry's eyes remained closed until she opened her mouth to speak. "That's cuz I didn't consider that personal. Well, not as personal as most would think." She answered. "Ya asked if I knew anything about what ya were goin' through and I answered. Ain't much to it. In fact, I can ask that myself, cuz ya did the same thing didn'tcha?"
last edited over a year ago
Well, I trust you. Let's leave it at that *Rosemary said, nothing else coming from her after. With that, she leaned against the wall once again, taking in the heat of the sauna*
Sker'Ry looked over at her now, staring for a few seconds before she leaned her head back again. "Yeah...lets leave it at that." She agreed. Yet she couldn't help but to feel that there was something more to that. But she remained quiet about it. It's been a hellavu day..
*Rosemary could already feel herself dozing off from the heat, finding it oddly relaxing despite the sweat. In fact, she found herself becoming too relaxed, unaware of the towel becoming loose, and unaware as it started to fall from her body in front of Sker'Ry. She was too busy nearing sleep*
Sker'Ry didn't notice that the towel was falling from Rosemary's body at first, since her eyes were too focused on the ceiling while she was in her own thoughts. It wasn't until she lifted her head up from against the wall to throw another stone or to into the container that she noticed that Rosemary's towel had started falling. She sat there at first, watching as it fell further before she finally shook her head and whistled loudly before speaking. "Hey! Eyes open sleepin' beauty. Ya might wanna catch that there, eh?"
*Rosemary's eyes opened, a slight inhale coming as she spoke* H-Huh, what? *But it was too late. Once she jolted up, the towel came loose and fell to the ground, exposing her body. And once she was, she stood still, like a frightened deer, and her face became even redder than before, a tiny groan of embarrassment coming from her mouth before she quickly took the towel to cover herself back up*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“I-I appreciate your friendship..” Layla whispered gently. She panted softly to catch my breath, and finally stood up from the wall. “O-Okay, I’m ready to continue.”

“Uncle! Uncle Wichen!!!” Tanis hopped away from his father’s grasp, and instead ran towards the people in the table to show his uncle his kite he made from scratch. “Uncle, yer OLD!”

The aged man’s eyes widened in shock once his attention went to the kid running towards them, and more when he witnessed Zealia and Elijah were meters away from the young woman across from him.

The redhead, who had straightened her hair, turned around to face the little boy that ran towards them. Dahlia decided to fill in every piercing in her ears, and complimenting its silver to a smokey eyeshadow. She wore two chokers, one tighter than the other and wore her lip ring proud. As for her top, she was wearing a black, torn band crop-top shirt that let her show off her tattoos, along with skinny ripped jeans. She had a large gym bag at her side as well to change to her costume soon. And at the sight of her youthful appearance and of course choice of clothing, their mouth fell agape.

Dahlia turned back to the man sitting across from her. “Dave, you never told me you had a nephew! Or a family, for that matter!” She smiled radiantly. The woman had only known the old man recently, as someone who would be selling flowers every morning for the past week. And because he seemed to be a lonely old man, she was humble enough to hang out with him at times. She turned to face the others, clueless as to who they were.

“They’re not.” Wiezen Jr. muttered, his eye twitching that his magic had grown weak enough that they were able to find them.

(Dahlia)
 “I-I appreciate your friendship..” Layla whispered gently. She panted softly to catch my breath,
And I appreciate yours, Layla *Oswald gave her a soft smile before he pushed himself off the wall* Alright. We're almost there. Let's go *Oswald moved slowly alongside Layla once again, making their way to the small sweet shop that was just around the corner, the scent of pies and cookies filling the air just outside of it, enough to almost intoxicate the two*
When the towel had fallen all the way off of Rosemary's body, Sker'Ry's eyes grazed over every last curve, searching her from head to toe. “We'll damn...come give papi Ry some of that why dontcha,” She grinned. “And hers ya were talkin bout gettin personal and all. Wanna show me a lil more Flower Spice?” She said, snickering.
S-Shut up *Rosemary barely managed to stammer out as she tried to adjust the towel again. Now clearly wide awake, she turned her head and spoke* Forget what you saw, alright. And stop laughing like that
“The fuck would I do that for?” Sker'Ry asked, still laughing. “I like what I saw, and I tend to remember what I like. Looks to me like ya wanted more than justa sauna eh?” She patted her lap. “Why dontcha c'mon over here and lemme show ya a good time.” She said, half joking with a charming smile.
*Rosemary turned her head, adjusting her towel so that it wouldn't fall off again before she spoke, still red in the face* Ha, yeah right. Why don't you make me? Besides, if I really wanted it, I would've already taken it right when you got in this sauna, don't you think?
“Nah, I don't.” Sker'Ry smirked. “Look atcha, all red in the face. Don't look like ya could take a breath from the air if ya wanted to. In fact, it looks to me like you want to be taken. I could smell that frustration down there when I came to getcha.”
*Though Rosemary was still blushing harshly, Sker'Ry did have a point there. Rosemary was in fact frustrated, being in prison for so long with nothing to satisfy herself with. However, she didn't want to be that easy to Sker'Ry. she shrugged and spoke* Maybe, but I won't be easily taken, cap'n. I'm not that desperate to throw myself at just anyone
“Hm, good point.” Sker'Ry said, rubbing her chin a little in thought until she grinned again. “But I like when they play hard ta get. And at least now I know fer sure now that ya do wannit.” And she was satisfied with that. “Whenever yer ready to drop that towel again, I think ya'll know where to find me. Prolly won't have to look far either,” she added with a wink.
Pfff *Rosemary retorted before she continued in a nonchalant manner* How about when you strip, I'll consider it *Of course, she spoke in a joking tone. She was not serious about Sker'Ry stripping, but knowing how brash she was, she felt that she maybe shouldn't have challenged her on that*
"M-Mom?" Zealia's eyes were wide in shock. And when she stood up to greet them she noticed how much shorter she was.

Dahlia dismissed or rather didn't really hear what she was called at first, and instead, stretched out her hand and shake with the new folk. "Hi! I'm Dahlia!" She smiled bubbly.

"Y-You... you have a tattoo a-and p-piercings a-and you never let me wear ripped jeans! And are you seriously rocking a belly button piercing when you prohibited me to?!"

The woman blinked in utter confusion. She was about to open her mouth until Wiezen Jr. slowly rose up. "Sorry, she has mental issues." He informed his mom.

"Oh." Dahlia nodded. "There's nothing wrong with that. What's your name? Are you guys here for the carniva--woah!" She was taken aback when Tanis suddenly rushed towards her and hugged against her meaty thigh. "Woah dude, you're sneaky."

Tanis's brows furrowed in confusion, and before he could say anything, Elijah interrupted. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." His eyes looked at Wiezen Jr, before suddenly, he lifted the table he was seated on and flipped it over with him on it with great strength. And then he elevated it again with magic before crashing it down at him.

"Ahh!" Dahlia screamed in horror at the old man being beaten. "M-Mr. Dave!"

"Papaaa! Leav uncle wiechen alone!" Tanis insisted with a frown. Wiezen Jr. on the other hand couldn't fight back as much as he wanted to. And so instead he crawled up into a ball before Zealia stepped in to save him.

"Wiezen!" Zealia cried out, tears forming in her eyes. "Please tell me you had nothing to do with this!" And when she saw her brother not replying, she gasped in disbelief. "No.... N-Nononono!" She turned back to her mother. "Helga, please!" She grabbed onto her shoulders.

The teenager jolted, and tried running back when her daughter grabbed her. "P-Please don't squish me!" She begged, looking around for help.

"Mom I need you to remember, please! What happened to you?! What did he do with you? And why are you wearing bottom eyeliner, th-that's not who you are!" She shook her. "Come to your senses at once!"

"Stop! Stop shaking me!" Dahlia was amazed at how strong the woman holding her was. And she knew they all could be no other than witches or demons. And the fact that they attacked an old man only proved they were evil. "I'm not your m-mom! Now please let me go, I must call the police at once! There's an injured m--"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER! Don't you remember me?! Eli?! Tanis?! Come ooonnn!!!" Zealia sniffled sadly. "I didn't want to believe this! I-It can't be true!"

Layla enjoyed what she smelled in the air, mostly because she hadn't been outside for a while. She wasn't usually the type to just stay indoors all day, and doing so really took a toll on her. She moved at her own pace and by Oswald's side, quiet since she was still embarrassed and confused about the situation itself.
*Oswald made his way to the door, holding it for her, the scent now becoming overwhelming from inside. The shops walls were covered in the colors of purples and golds. An assortment of cakes and foreign candies rested on the shelves behind the counter, and of course, pudding of various flavors. The clerk gave a polite bow before speaking in a polite tone* Greetings, sir and ma'am. What can I get for you
"I'll strip only if I'm strippin' you too," Sker'Ry replied with a smirk. "And then I'll give ya somethin' to come back for." She licked her lips. "Ya'll be in my bed sooner or later. Or if ya really want to let out some'ah those frustrated juices ya holdin' back, sooner." She spread her fingers apart and stuck her tongue between them, wriggling it softly and showing Rosemary part of exactly what she planned on doing.

~

The was a flicker of light before a hand was on Zealia's wrist that began to bend it backwards until she was forced to release Dahlia. "I thought I made myself clear." Y'iel spoke as she now stood between the young woman and Zealia before in the next moment, she shoved her backwards with an invisible force that threw her onto the ground.

Y'iel's expression was one of absolute fury, and this time, she didn't hide it as she had done before. She glanced back at Dahlia for a moment, a small bundle of strange honey-gold colored tulips within her hands. "These...are for thee." She said, her expression softening as she was giving them to her. "Please, excuse me a moment." Her attention then went back to the triplets. To Wiezen Jr., then to Elijah and Zealia. And she spoke to Dahlia. ""Ms. Dahlia, please step into the perimeters of a building for thy safety. I will be with thee shortly." Her eyes had already began to glow, and the clouds that had been in the sky had began to move by faster above them.

And then she spoke to the triplets. "You have but one choice, children, and one choice only. Leave. Leave this place at once, and leave the woman be. Leave this civilization, and leave this country less you seek to be harmed."

~

Meanwhile, back at the inn, Addai had been about to doze off until he heard a knock on the door.

"Housekeeping!"

His brows furrowed some as he blinked sleepily, rolling out of the bed with a small grumble. He had been wondering when someone would come to retrieve the trolley that was still there within the room. He went to the door and opened it, only to find no one there at all. He stepped out into the hallway, looking down both ways. And it wasn't until he looked to the right that he saw someone standing at the very end of the hall with a cleaning cart, their back facing him. "Excuse me," He said as he began to make his way towards her. But as he did, he immediately noticed that who he found to be a woman was trembling. And then he noticed the blood at her feet.
"Ma'am? Are you alright?"

But as he venture closer, he watched as the woman's head leaned back as if she were stretching her neck. However, it went back further until there was a sound of peeling flesh could be heard, and her head fell into a dangle at her upper back, holding on by only a few shreds of skin.

Addai's eyes widened in shock, and he watched as the woman's body fell backwards and hit the ground, staggering back in surprise. However, in the next instance, it was gone. His eyes no longer saw the blood, nor the body. And in his head, he could here the faint sound of...humming?
*Rosemary blushed even harder and immediately turned her head. But she couldn't deny Sker'Ry and her "flirting" was slightly working* You're a real charmer aren't you *She spoke*
"Born and raised," Sker'Ry answered, chuckling. "Wouldn't 'ave it any other way either." She stood up from where she was and threw the last few of the sauna stones in the container. "Ya got some thick thighs too, which means ya should taste pretty good down there righta 'bout now."
*Rosemary felt herself blushing once again, but no longer out of embarrassment but rather the sly words were getting to her. Rosemary turned her head to look at her and spoke* Well maybe you'll find out, maybe you won't *Her crosses legs now sat open, the towel barely covering in between her thighs*
"Mhm, that sounds like a fifty-fifty I'm willin'ta take," Sker'Ry stated, making her way casually around the steam spewing containers of metal and over to Rosemary. She rested her hands on the bench behind her on either side as she leaned down to speak in her ear. "Who knows. Maybe this room'll be free for the night, and ya'll be able to scream as much as ya want. Or maybe not." She laughed a little as she pulled herself back up into a straight stand. "Imma head back up top. Still got some stuff to do and all that."
H-Hey *Rosemary called out as she leaned across the bench* You can't just whisper those things and make those promises without leaving. It ain't fair. Besides, you should enjoy the sauna to the fullest. Who leaves before its even finished, and I'm not just talking about the sauna
Sker'Ry paused at the curtains when Rosemary had called out to her, turning and lifting an eyebrow at what she had to say even though she didn't know what she was getting at at first. However, by the time she finished, her charming half grin had returned. "Oh really? Then maybe I should stick around a lil longer then huh?"
Well... Yeah *Rosemary stated with a half pout and half desire to be satisfied. She continued* You're the captain. Take responsibility
Dahlia’s eyes widened in surprised when she was given the bundle of tulips, and she grinned some sheepishly before sniffing them and thanking Y’iel. However, when she was told to go inside, she asked: “What about your safety?” And although she couldn’t necessarily protect her, she couldn’t leave her be.

Y’iel felt a tug in her sleeve. And when she looked down, she would find the little boy tapping her. “Hey tall lady, c-can you fix my Grammy?” His brows wiggled into a saddened furrow.

“Are you kidding me?” Elijah said again, glaring at his brother who was recovering on the ground. “You can’t stop fucking up, can you?” He clenched his trembling fist at Wiezen. “And now without mommy dearest you’re dying because NO ONE LIKES YOUR ASS!” He emphasized, rage filling his pupils. “I mean seriously, you thought you could just do this and have her all to herself and keep this a secret?”

Zealia gulped. “M-Ms. Y’iel, please.” She begged. “This isn’t right for her and you know it.” The therinymph insisted. “A-And I’m sorry about earlier, I truly am! I didn’t wish to belittle you or act as if you’re evil because you’re not! I-I was just frustrated and jealous and mad a-and...” Zealia could feel her face grow red. “A-At least ask her if she wants them back!” She said in reference to her memories. “And please... I’ll leave but I want us to be in good terms. Times like these, there is no time for petty arguments a-and bickering.

Meanwhile, the clone in the room had stood up immediately in alert once she heard a woman calling out. She followed Addai to the door silently and waited, that is, until her lover took far too long outside. And that is when she too stepped outside and witnessed the scene, her expression blank. “Danger lurks.” Her strong voice broke the silence, and she immediately went to his side.

Layla hid her face further when she entered the shop, for she did not want to get humiliated even more. “H-Hello....” She greeted politely, her eyes still on the ground despite the multiple sweets surrounding them.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, Y'eil is COLA's character. Forgiveness makes his characters wanna fucking puke XD over a year ago
*Oswald looked at Layla, feeling her discomfort, looking at her as she stared at the ground, hiding her face. As she did, Oswald placed his arm around her shoulder in a comforting manner and spoke* We'd like two bowls of chocolate pudding, please
Coming right up *The worker turned around, turning to a machine covered in gears and levers, turning it on and starting the process of creating cool, creamy pudding before their eyes into two glass bowls*
For a brief few seconds, Sker'Ry began to laugh , a smirk coming to her face. "Give me sec and I will." She said, stepping out of the room for a second or so. And as she returned, the door closed behind her. Her eyes gazed over Rosemary's body as she approached her. "This and a good feast afterwards, and ya'll be feelin' reborn." She leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, and then her neck. Her hands grabbed her breasts, the heat within them being felt through the towel as she squeezed them together roughly. "Ya'd like that though, wouldn'tcha?"

~

"Do not worry for me. Your safety is my priority, Ms. Dahlia. I can care for us both." However, When Tanis tugged on Y'iel's sleeve, her eyes went to him. Except that what he saw within them was equivalent to a dragon's jaws snapping down without mercy. "Remove thy hands of filth from my handcrafted attire small creature."

But the longer she had to hear their voices, the more the clouds above noticeably began to rush away from the area. She deafened Dahlia's hearing so that she wouldn't have to witness the mess that had come to her. And when Zealia began to speak, her sleek eyebrows came together in fury until she finally spoke. "SILENCE." Her voice was the thunder, her eyes a flash of lightning. The authority within her voice rung across the sky, so much that Tanis was lifted by the air that it conjured and was thrown into Elijah's arms. A silence seemed to constrict the words that they would attempt to speak.

"What self-centered, preposterously lame minded pathetic excuse of creatures are thee all supposed to be?" Y'iel spoke, her voice trembling now with a raw anger that had not been meant for them until now. But now it seeped forth like crashing water through the cracks of a dam, unable to held. "For none of thee act as if thou are children of she." Her furious eyes went straight to Zealia. "Thou says that this is not right for her? This is not right while it has protected her, and you seek to revert her back into nothing but despair and torture as you all had before!? Abandoned her, left her to rot in some facility because none of thee knows anything of healing. Of helping. Only DESTRUCTION brought alive by the toxicity of thy fiendish actions–fiends, all of you are! Good terms you say? Good terms when thee goes against the very fabric of my existing will to protect what needs to be protected while you and your related mongrels seek to destroy it for the benefits of thy own selfish needs! THere are no good terms between us."

Her eyes narrowed to Elijah, and her eyes crackled with Light. "And you. You speak of thy brother as if you are any better at all. No..No, you are far worse. You believe that creating offspring is what makes you better? You believe that the child in thy arms is what boosts you onto thy stepping stool? You are just like the wretched being that you consider thy father. The very thing that drives you as who you are. Filled with angst ridden jealousy, a child posing as a man in a world that thou are afraid of. And now you bring that same outlook to thy mother in wishes to revert her back into a broken woman that you can insult and break again just as He did. You are no man. But a boy. A boy still seeking validation out of your ignorance, seeking a reason around every corner to bring harm to thy siblings. I pity you, child. I pity thee. For even if thee are not strictly at fault for the way thee are, thou are responsible in full for dragging it on like the chain to a collar around thy neck."

Her eyes then shifted to Wiezen Jr. "You. You are the one that I hold most pity for. Talented in ways that thy siblings will never hope to be. Rational in a way sense that tears you apart from the inside out as you seek recognition. Notability. However this is all mute because thy reason is mute. You do not do it for the sake of wellness. Thou do it for the sake of upholding what a creature that has sought out to tear you all apart had told you. You hold nothing." She approached him however, and stared down at him, the clear sky above seeming to correlate the furious gold that her own had become. "The things that you have done in his name, even if right, are wrong. Because you sought to do them so for the wrong reasons, barely of your own. All of it, thou hold bottled down to torment thyself, seeing thyself the failure that nothing would fix when it is thee who has brought upon thy own self destruction. Let it go, child. His words to you. Let them go. You hold no love. You hold no appreciation for thyself. You do not empathize because of it. And for that, thou are with the rest. For if you cannot appreciate thyself from the inside then there is no love that you give from the outside. And now here you are, on the ground once more. Bound by yourself. And alone thou seek to protect something when thou refuses to even protect thyself. And through you, He watches. He sees. Through thy path of seeking to be invulnerable to every possible pain, to avoid them, you have made thyself the most vulnerable."

And now her eyes looked at them all collectively, stepping back to stand in front of Dahlia protectively. "Thou have no purpose here. No reasoning but to continue to make someone's life a living hell that you thrive within. I will only say this once more. Leave, or I shall show you the way out myself. Thou will do nothing but lead Him here and I will not stand for it. Have thee all not brought enough peril?"

~

Meanwhile,

"Danger?" A more than familiar voice spoke against this ominously, its presence eerie as it spoke from the walls. From the ceiling. From the floors. "No..not just danger. Despair. Postponed agony." She cooed, and started to chuckle. "He's coming for you, all of you."

Addai watched as the end of the hall filled with a mirage of shadows that shot towards them. He put himself in front of Zealia, the shadows being forced aside and crawl across the walls on either side of them. "Then he would have to come himself, wretched witch." He spoke calmly, his awareness of the lingering presence of darkness now apparent. "Show yourself."

"Oh, look at the Nephilim. How...courageous." The voice snickered. "Courageous...yet so very oblivious to what you so carelessly speak to. If I were to come to you, then I would have to rip...and tear." The voice twisted into one purely of satanic malice. "And we would not want that just yet, now would we? Instead...you will come to me."

The inn began to go into a tremble as a suffocating dark presence of energy came forth. The floorboards began to peel back, the paint on the walls shredding itself off.
Despite the silence, Tanis fidgeting with his tiny fingers and was brave enough to inch a little forward to speak, his squeaky voice a contrast to Y'iel's roughness. "M-M-Miss, I-I-I jus wanna show G-Grammy my kite!" He exclaimed, his voice cracking as he retrieved his device with lowered ears.

Dahlia on the other hand, was confused as to what was happening. She couldn't necessarily hear the conversations, but she could see the sadness and despair in all of their eyes. And she was felt the presence of thunder since it didn't really rain there, and figured it was Y'iel's doing. The young woman, younger that all her children, inched forth a little to place her hand on Y'iel's shoulder and rub it some for comfort. She didn't know what was wrong, but she knew Y'iel was angry. "H-Hey, Ange, it's alright." She attempted a smile, though because she didn't know the circumstances, wasn't as bright as her previous ones.

"Y'iel..." Zealia began with a sigh. "I know we are nowhere near perfect and we've screwed things up continuously. I know that we--that I-- am the last child anyone would want to have. B-But... I know my mom wouldn't want this. She wouldn't want to forget about her kids, and you know that. Even if she hates every particle of us, she would never wish anything bad on us. And... And that's why I love her. That's why we love her." She spoke for all her siblings. "I-I mean, she doesn't even remember Rose or Oswald and they had nothing to do with the disaster we brought upon." Her eyes were filled with tears. "I was wrong for what I did to you. I was wrong for letting Helga be carried out like that. I was just wrong in everything, okay? But I know... I know that my dad will eventually find Helga. And he's going to do it with ease after killing all of us. I love her just as much as you do, we all do. I speak for Elijah, Jr., Oswald, Rosemary, a-and maybe Weiss, maybe not." She frowned. "We need to start planning and preparing for when he comes a-and my mom is helpless without her powers. She can't defend herself! And I know WITH them she is a very powerful being, but lately she's let her emotions take a toll on her. And we've also contributed to that."

"E-Either way, if I undo it or not, once I wither, her memories will come back." Wiezen Jr. spoke sickly, crawling himself slowly to his feet. "I was the one that tampered with her memories and it won't go to the grave." He informed, adjusting his cloak some, his eyes turning to Y'iel. They held more than just sadness within them. It was a dying light that reflected woe and loneliness. "It will take more time than I have left to accept what you've said. Accept myself. And now I bare the features of a man that never loved us and wishes to kill us all. I just wanted to spend my last few moments with my mother." He didn't say that as an excuse, rather than just a fact of himself.

"We must evacuate." The clone spoke emotionlessly, however, held her stand besides Addai and even had her hand on him. "I am contacting mistress. You must return to your place of safety, Master." And finally, an emotion of worry was seen in her eyes as she looked at Addai.

Elijah remained silent. But his facial expression held anger and frustration at everything he was forced to hear. He was ready to just put this to an end and killed his brother and eventually anyone standing in his way. That is, until Zealia spoke again.

"If I could take this all bac---" Zealia's ears drooped and eyes shot open, and her pupils shrunk to the size of a pin once she telepathically received the news. "N-No..." She looked at her surroundings and her eyes went to Y'iel again. "M-M-Ms. Y-Y'iel! They've infiltrated the inn!" She felt her heart sunk because she knew her lover was there. "Please, you must help us!" She grabbed her arm with begging eyes.

Dahlia's eyes squinted, attempting to read Zealia's lips and put two and two together, but she wasn't quite sure what was the plot. She could only figure out the word "help" and "inn".
And now that Jade's characters are getting threatened and yelled at, she is now refusing to have a moment of some joy XD over a year ago
*Rosemary let out a soft moan, enjoying the feeling of her kisses, the feeling of her hands brushing against her. It felt so good to be held by her, to be touched by her. After so long without feeling anyone else, it felt so intoxicating. Rosemary responded in a hushed whisper* I wouldn't... hate it, that's for certain

*The two bowls of pudding were set down onto the table before the two, the pudding reaching over the brim of the bowls. It was quite a large bowl for one person to eat. Even Oswald had not prepared for the size of the bowls. Regardless, he looked up at Layla and smiled* Well, Layla, looks like you got more than enough pudding, huh *He gave a dry chuckle at his joke, stopping immediately before he responded with a question* So, uh... my sister.. sure you met her... told me that you had this... contraption. A steel vehicle that rode on two wheels
Sker'Ry kissed down her body, slowly opening the towel that was around her slowly to kiss around her breasts before sliding her tongue between them and licking from there all the way up to return to her neck where she bit down softly. "Don't worry...ya gonna love it," She said before she began to slide back down, adding a trail of lustful kisses the further she went down. She stopped at her stomach, her tongue licking her belly button as she stooped down and continue to her waist. But then she licked all the way back up, pinching her nipples between her fingers a giving her a small grin as she teased her, rubbing them between her fingers. Her fingers had began to heat themselves while in contact with her skin, the friction becoming a hot pleasure that bonded with the steam around them.

~

Y'iel snatched her arm away from Zealia. "Do not...touch me." She snarled, her eyes glaring into Zealia's. "I told thee, that thou declined my aid would not come when you spilled my name from thy lips," she said harshly. "And now he will follow after thee eventually and know that thou have been here to take advantage of thy mother's heart as thee always do. Thou loves her because even after thee have abused thy position as her children she has done nothing but cater to thee, and now thou wish for it to come back. Thou wish for her to fight. She is a tired woman–TIRED!" Though Dahlia's voice had managed to keep her fury from peeking, her hands trembled as they clenched into fists. "And you seek to drag her back to that life?! After she has finally found the resolution of peace here!?"

Her eyes went to Wiezen Jr. "He never had the ability to care for you! Without my heart he is but a hollow being of deception in search of nothing more but destruction. That is what it loves. And now it is much to late to realize that! And if thou chooses to take obliviousness to thy grave then I will not be one to take that blame," And then she turned to Zealia. "Just as I will not be the one to do so for you."

"But alas, it is something that must be done, Y'iel. Or it will weigh on not only your consciousness but your heart as well forever."

Y'iel turned to see the woman with mismatched eyes staring at her, the orange and blue contrasting one another greatly. "Z-Zealia? "

The brunette woman shook her head softly, the last of the magic aura around her from her travel now fading like dust into the wind. "Your emotions has taken a toll on you as well, Y'ielan, and I know that your frustration is great when it comes to these children. But she is right. Action must be taken, and it must be now. My brother is not one to be trifled with, for these thousands upon thousands of years have proven so, have they not?"

"It is their own doing!" Y'iel growled. "I have tried, and I have tried but they are arrogant–unruly!"

"Yes, but you care for them. And if you allow yourself to leave things as they are, then you will never forgive yourself. For they are still her children, still born of your light." She approached them now, dressed in a long, scarlet dress that had a slit up to her mid thigh. However, at her shoulders were pauldrons of enchanted armor, and a breast plate covered her chest. "We cannot allow more lives to be taken, even if it the fault of their situation is not your own."

Y'iel's jaw clenched and she looked away, her golden eyes even more furious now. She looked to the triplets now again, and though there was a strong disliking for their actions there, buried behind it was the care that remained. But she glared at them all. "You caused this."

"Y'iel...He will destroy them fully and devour any essence of light that they may have. And the Nephilim cannot be put into his clutches at any and all costs. The time has come." The woman said as she stepped passed Y'iel, and looked down at Jr. for a moment. "You need to be taken to the Pandora to bathe so that your light may be restored. You will need it." She looked to Elijah, and then to Zealia. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you all under the circumstances that my curse has been lifted." She attention went to Y'iel as she stood between her and the children. "We must hurry, for Greisha has left towards the location of the Nephilim as well. If I am correct, then my brother has not decided to make his appearance personally. But that does not mean that he has not sent the Primordial."

Y'iel's eyes widened. "I told her to stay away!" She yelled in fury and frustration.

The brunette sighed some, and she looked to Dahlia before looking to Y'iel. "Y'iel...it is time. Take her to Athlantis. If we do not have to draw out a confrontation with the Primordial, than we will not. We will save our strength."

And the expression that came to Y'iel's face was enough to tell that she was against it entirely. However, with things going the way that they were, she didn't have a choice. She turned around to Dahlia, sorrow within her eyes. "I..I..." Her head hung low, and she couldn't even bring herself to apologize. Apologize for not being able to keep her away from the situation when she had finally found peace. Happiness. She brought Dahlia's hearing out of its silence. "We...we have to depart. It is no longer safe for you to be here."

~

"Do you think you can hide from me? From Him?" The voice spoke. The hallway began to morph around them into, the doors to the rooms slinging themselves open. And from them came the residence, some of them screaming as black fire burned their flesh asunder down to their souls, others being drowned int corruption and being twisted right before their eyes into creatures of wickedness.

However, Addai didn't back away. The sight of seeing the people of the inn used in such away brought forth anger. Though the sheer darkness that the presence that spoke to them had brought a chilling feeling of fear down to his bones.

The sound of window shattering came to exist within the inn, and the voice spoke again. "Come to me, or your friends will experience an agony unlike any other. And the child...lets say that I am very...very good with children."

"You coward!" Addai shouted. "Where is it that you hide your face?!"

"Hiding you say? Oh no, no no. I am but preparing for the arrival of my lord." The voice replied. "To the lobby you go, now. You may run if you wish, but they will die. And I will still find you."
I 게시됨 half an 시간 이전 XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah? I should've ignored it. over a year ago
Who cares. Why can't 당신 사랑 me enough to acknowledge my posts, Jade XD over a year ago
*Rosemary already felt herself getting aroused now, her legs crossing in excitement as she felt her kisses in between her breasts and down her stomach. Her fists lightly clenched in pleasure, soft moans escaping her lips. This passion, how she missed it so much after she was in that cell. As she was filled with moans, she looked down at Sker'Ry and spoke* W-Well, you got me to remove my towel... Why are you still hiding that body behind needless clothing, cap'n
cosmic_fusions commented…
“WoNt bE eAsY tO gEt” over a year ago
Sker'Ry placed her finger to Rosemary's lips. "Cuz, Flower Spice. After I'm done, ya're gonna love that I'm keepin' on for a lil bit." She promised her with a smirk. "And it'll only get better once they're gone." And with that, the kisses to Rosemary's body was replaced with small bites that got harder when she reached her breasts again. Her breath brushed across her skin, and she slid down to move more of the towel out of the way as she got to her crossed legs. Instead of moving them immediately, she licked her now hot tongue back and forth, going lower and lower until she reached her feet.
She then bit her way back up to her upper thighs, slowly spreading Rose's legs to suckle on the inner parts of them, purposely letting her hot tongue venture close around her entrance, though she didn't lick it directly. "OooOh, somebody's been waitin' for a while down'ere eh?" She inhaled her scent through her nostrils, letting her breath exhale out with the steam onto the soaked lips between her thighs.
*Rosemary had to bite her lips to hold in a moan as she felt Sker'Ry lick at her thighs in a passionate manner. Feeling her breath in between her legs was more than enough to start getting her going. Her legs twitched ever so slightly as she kept licking and breathing, desperately wanting her to take it a step further. But she didn't ask for it. She just let out a brief moan here and there, letting Sker'Ry do what needed to be done*
Zealia was confused at the woman that bared her name, but Dahlia was more confused than all of them combined. And when her hearing was finally returned, she blinked with perplexity, frowning at the sight of Y’iel’s expression. “Hey! Turn that frown upside down!” She lifted the ends of Y’iel’s lips with her thumbs. “Angels can’t be all sad and moody!” She exclaimed. And at the comment about her safety, she dismissed it with a wave. “You said you’d protect me, and like, having an angel by my side is pretty threatening.” The young woman looked at her other family with a tilted head. “O-Oh, and Mr. Dave needs to be protected too, he’s just an old gardener. Oh, and the kid too he’s pretty cute.” She smiled at Tanis who held his kite tightly.

“You won’t get far with what you plan.” The clone spoke, still standing with Addai protectively. And though the baby wasn’t her first priority, she was still worried. “You will be dirt. In dust. In shadows. In nothing.”
And Layla is missing once again XD over a year ago
Come on, Jade. Don't 당신 forget about me. Don't, don't, don't, don't over a year ago
Sker'Ry let out a little chuckle when she felt the twitches from Rosemary's legs, knowing what she wanted. She continued to lick and kiss around everywhere that wasn't her entrance, her tongue moving closer and closer to where Rose wanted, yet never actually getting there as she teased her heavily. Her teeth grazed her inner thighs playfully until her tongue finally flicked across the wet surface within her inner labia, and then a little further until the tip of her tongue almost entered her. That is, until she pulled away from it, licking her lips and smirking up at her as she started to kiss at her thighs again instead.

~

"I can..I will protect you. But...I cannot protect the life that you live now. I cannot protect your peace." Y'iel said to Dahlia, her expression not changing. However at the mention of "Mr.Dave", she turned her head to look towards Wiezen Jr.. "No...I believe that he will be taken care of by other means." She said, a bit of irritation within her voice. When she turned to look at Dahlia again, her eyes lowered. Her wings spread from her back, spanning across a much larger length than they had when she had showed them to her before. She held her arms out. "Come, and close thy eyes. I will take you somewhere far away from here."

"Y'ielan," The woman spoke to her. And though she didn't get even a glance, she knew that she was listening. "The Aveions. They're coming."

Y'iel stiffened momentarily, but soon nodded.

The woman that had been called Zealia turned to the triplets once more. "Prepare yourselves. For upon this world a war unlike any other will come to rise. Whether you like it or not," Her eyes went to Elijah when she said this. "It will come. And worlds will be in peril." And then she spoke to them all. "But for now, we shall go to where we are needed."

~

"His plan is already further ahead than you think." The voice spoke. "Let's play a game. Who's screaming?" There was a moment of silence before a scream spilled into the air from downstairs, the now burning bodies falling onto the floor as the dark flames spread onto the walls and everything that they came into contact with.

Addai had started moving without a second thought, running down the hall until the floor suddenly opened beneath him, swallowing him down until he burst through the ceiling and hit the floor with a heavy thud. He groaned as he went to pick himself up, shaking off the impact. However, he looked up to see what looked to be all of the residence, all of the people who worked within the in, burning. Plastered across the walls. Some of them split open. There was more blood there than he had ever seen in all his days of living. But his eyes could see much more. He could hear them. The spirits of those people, they screamed as they tried to escape. They screamed as they were dragged back into the flames that burned around them. There were some many of them, so much more that they couldn't have possibly all been within the inn. And suddenly...they stopped.
“B-But Ms. Y’iel, isn’t it a little unfair if it is only I you are taking? W-What about my coworkers and the nice lady down the street? Then again, I’m sure this threat if it’s just another blizzard or thunderstorm it will pass, right?” She looked at her opened arms, inching some forward and hugging her since she misinterpreted what she meant by coming to her. “Forgive me, I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but I’m just a tad bit confused as to what’s going on.” She smiled sheepishly. “Will we still have time for the festival? I reserved us a ticket for the Ferris wheel!”

“Whelp.” Elijah looked down at Tanis. “You’re going back to mom. And you’re gonna stay there and warn her about everything. Stay in guard, of course.”

“But daaaad... my kite!” He held it up to him.

“That can w-wait.” Zealia said, feeling the fear in her clone. “Whatever is happening on the other side is not good. It’s... it’s very bad. I can feel Addai, and he’s very tense a-and we m-m-must hurry!”
JADE! THIS IS WHY COLA IGNORES 당신 XD over a year ago
Y'iel's eyes didn't lift to look at Dahlia when she began to ask about her co-workers nor when she asked about if what was coming was a natural disaster of any sort. When she came closer and hugged her, closed her eyes. She had promised her that she would enjoy the festival with her. She had come planning for this to be the last day that she would interact with the confused woman that hugged. And when she was asked about the festival, she felt a feeling of...defeat. "Y-you...you will come to understand..." She said softly to her, holding her closely. Her wings gave one flap, and the ground trembled under the force of it. And in a blink, they were gone, a world of blurs and colors, sparks and sounds passing them faster than they could be realized.

Zealia looked at the woman that had been named after her, her mismatched blue and orange eyes meeting with Zealia's green and blue ones. "You made a mistake, coming here." That was all that she said as she walked passed her. A bubble of magic a mysteriously misty black magic appeared around Wiezen Jr. and lifted him into the air. "You won't be joining us. As you are now, you will be more of a hazard within itself and get in the way. I will be sending you to a place that will stabilize you for the time being until we arrive. And then you will be taken to the Pandora." Before Wiezen Jr. could reply, she snapped her fingers and the magic constricted around him quickly until it imploded in on itself, disappearing.
"You, big one," She said, speaking to Elijah now. "You seem to be somewhat capable. How well are you able to throw? Accurately, may I add." She asked as she began to conjure a portal.
C-come on cap'n *Rosemary called, her leave shivering in delight, almost jolting at the sudden feeling of pleasure as she was licked. She begged* Stop teasing so much

*Oswald poked at his bowl, his eyes occasionally moving up to look at Layla to see how she was enjoying her sweets, hoping she was actually enjoying it*
"Teasin'?" Sker'Ry continued to kiss at her thighs softly, enjoying the way that she shivered. "Ya mean like this," She began to place more kisses around her entrance, her lips feeling warmer and warmer with each kiss that she gave. But then her tongue licked out again, hitting the same spot as before. "Or, like this," She used her fingers to spread the lips of her entrance, letting out a soft breath into it.
Dahlia’s eyes stared into Y’iel’s as she spoke. And when she felt them take off, her grip tightened and she pressed herself against the crook of her neck, trembling not only in fear but also confusion about what was happening.

“Huh?” Elijah looked at Zealia with furrowed brows. “Depends whatcha want. I can surely send a building hurdling your way no problem.” He said with dry humor since he was nowhere near calm.
Y-y-yes like that *Rosemary shouted now, the walls of the sauna barely muting her screams of pleasure as Sker'Ry started to become more intense with her passion. Rosemary leaned her head back, her moans answering how she wanted more*

*Moments before Flynn's arrival to the Servant*
*Ophelia had finally managed to find what she was looking for, or who. With no emotions left, she searched for the man, finally finding him in the small town she came across. As she passed a gunsmith, she asked* I'm looking for a man named Sigmano. Have you seen him
Sker'Ry's grin grew some. "I gotta say, that's a nice voice ya got there Flower Spice. And the best part'is, ya can let it aaall out down here." She leaned in, keeping Rosemary's entrance spread. She stuck her tongue out, inhaling softly through her mouth and drawing in steam. The top of her tongue began to heat visibly into a soft orange, and in a sudden motion, she gave her entrance a deep french kiss, her hot tongue shoving itself into her. She did so as if she were kissing Rosemary's lips, her tongue moving skillfully as it found its way around. It scrubbed hard against her walls as if it were trying to get at every inch of moisture it came across, and she began to slurp loudly.

~

"Good." Zealia answered. "But we're not going to be throwing any buildings. Too big and quite frankly too much needless destruction, as well as opportunity to escape. Instead will be something much more...diverse." She said for lack of a better word. "It must be precise, or the probability of your arm being torn from your body or your flesh turned inside out will increase by one hundred and thirty percent." She flicked her fingers into the air in front of her, the portal beginning to stretch as she turned to them. "It is essential that you remain calm. If you do not, problems will arise, and our simple task will become much more complex. This task is to arrive, capture the Nephilim as well as any other being that is imbued with Light and escape. That is our priority. Nothing more, nothing less. If my brother arrives then things will indeed become..messy. And I do not like messy. And neither will either of you." The portal stretched into the shape of a doorway behind them. "Shall we?"

~

There was a sudden stop, a bright light flashing across Y'iel and Dahlia. They appeared at the grand gates of Athlantis, and Y'iel immediately placed a barrier around the outline of her body. "We have arrived," She said as the gates opened in front of them.

~

The gunsmith looked up from his booth, his thick mustache covering the majority of his face as he looked to the woman. "Cigarello? Nah, sorry mammus, more of a cigar type of man if I say so maself." He answered. "Don't sell either here though. But ya should try next door eh? Or maybe ya interested in a gun? Small musket my fitcha."
Oh my gods yes *Rosemary shouted loudly. Any attempt to muffle her moans with her hands were no longer possible as they were used to grab the back of Sker'Rys head, her fingers moving through her hair as she moaned loudly for more*

Please, I'm in a hurry *She spoke sternly, though her words were still polite* a man named Sigmano. He wears a blindfold and has strange eyes. I know he is here. I require his aid
“Sorry mammus, but I don't think there's anyone like that around here. I'm pretty darn sure that someone walking around with a blindfold probably wouldn't make it here anyways. 'Cause, you know, they'd be too busy gettin' lost and all. You sure you have the right place? I mean...this is a gunsmith's shop. Home to guns, not people.”

~

Sker'Ry's tongue worked its way a little deeper, making fluid motions to lather Rosemary's insides. Her hands moved across her inner thighs before sliding under her to grab her plush cheeks in a firm grasp, using her newly found grip to get closer into the dripping goodness between Rose's legs. The loud moans that came from her convinced her to take things further, her tongue leaving her briefly for her to suckle on the outside of her entrance. And then she licked it hard, placing a brief kiss of lust onto it before attacking her clit viciously with quick lashes from her flicking tongue.

She pulled away from between her thighs briefly, grinning up at her. “Who's yer papi?” She asked, her lips brushing across her soaked entrance.
Nevermind *Ophelia said as she walked passed the man, hoping to get answers elsewhere, before Flynn had taken care of the next Servant, before time had ran out. She had to find Sigmano. She needed his help*

Y-You are! I don't know what the hell that means, but you are *Rosemary shouted with pleasure, the steam from the sauna bringing her body to a glistening soaked sweat, her moans escaping her lips more and more. Her thighs were shaking, her entrance thrusting against Sker'Ry's tongue, desperately wanting more from her*
Sker'Ry couldn't help but to smirk, her tongue entering Rosemary again and licking around in a tediously slow motion before sliding back into her mouth. She kissed Rosemary's trembling thighs, now aroused herself. And it felt..different. She could feel it within her, something passionate. Hungry.
She stood up, kissing her way up Rosemary's body and up to her face, but not to her lips. She hadn't kissed her directly the entire time. Almost if she were refusing to do so. “Now ya look like ya want it. So I'll give ya somethin nice,” she said while spreading Rosemary's legs further, getting between the as she climbed on top of her.

She lifted one of Rose's legs over her own, getting her body closer while chuckling. She placed her hands on either side, taking a hold of the bench before smashing her entrance against hers, a humid heat mixed with the steam of the sauna bringing about a completely different type of pleasure to Rose. She began to grind against her slowly, the damp fabric of her panties scrubbing against Rose's entrance as she roared her hips. A soft moan escaped her, and she began to grind harder, but slowly, her hips lifting after each one so that she could bring them back down with more force.

~

While Ophelia was leaving, there was a shop keeper further along down the road who was selling axes and was currently demonstrating their quality of the shorthandled ones to some of the customers, a few targets made of thick hide set up against the shop that they wouldn't cause damage to it. However, the one doing the demonstration didn't seem to be the shopkeeper himself, but instead someone that was much more familiar with the weapon itself.