windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9151-9200 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Oh yes, thank the gods my hero came along and saved me *Rosemary teased now, her arm going around Sker'Ry's shoulder once more as she chuckled* Thank you cap'n for saving my ass from the chopping block. Oh, how could I ever repay my valiant hero
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Well for a start, don't call me hero. I'm far from it. Just a gal with her sea legs doin' what I do best."
Sker'Ry stopped a heavy set woman with a hairnet on that was going passed them for a moment. "Aye Maggie, make sure ya got some helpin' hands in the kitchen today. Take some from tha top if ya have to. Don't needja overworkin' yerself, cuz that kitchen gets hot as shit when the coal's on for too long."

"Iye iye, captain. Do ye have anyting in specific thatche be wantin'?" The woman asked.

Sker'Ry paused for a moment in thought before answering. "Surprise me baby cakes. We got some newbies on the ship that'll be here for a while I'm guessin'."

The woman looked over at Rosemary, looking her up and down. "Need some meat on them bones." But as she looked leaned to look behind Rosemary, she gave a chuckling scoff. "Or maybe not." She then turned her head back to Sker'Ry. "I tink I got some good for the night." She said before heading off on her way.

~

Addai walked around the bed slowly to where the sheets had fallen off, kneeling down carefully. "Oriocho?" His hand reached out and he pulled the sheet away, only to find nothing but a chewed on pillow there. As he lifted his head, he spotted the same marks from the floor in the hall going up the wall in front of them. But then further and further up.

From the room that Addai had entered, the was the sound of a loud crash that sounded like a giant had fallen through the roof.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia jolted when she heard the crash, and immediately came to a stop. She turned around and now sprinted towards the opposite direction where she saw Addai go in, following where she had also heard the noise. “Addai? Oriocho?” She called for them, stepping through the door of the hot room.
*Rosemary blushed slightly as the woman looked behind her at her rear, feeling a bit flustered as she walked off. Once they were alone again, Rosemary spoke* Hey, I don't mean to sound nosy, but is every female on this ship... uh... also swinging both ways?
"Nope. At least I don't think so," Sker'Ry gave a shrug. "Some are just straightforward people, and I dig that. Some came here straighter than a gun barrel, buuuut, things change sometimes when people are around me for so long." She chuckled at this before continuing forward. "People aren't really bashed here. I make sure this ship is like a haven to those who deserve it. Why? Interested in Maggie back there? I put in a word or two for ya, test the waters and see if she's swingin' too."

~

As Zealia watched through the door, she would find the seen of a half morphed Oriocho attempting to bit and grab at Addai's face with thick, scorpion like pincers. The lower half of the child's body had become that of a scorpion, much like what Ossiana was capable of doing. Addai was holding her at bay, one of his hands having a grip on the child's bulky stinger while the other one held her at the safest distance that he was able to while she pinched and bit at his hand. Her skin had groan hot enough to make someone think that her blood was boiling within her, yet Addai kept a firm hold that she wouldn't get away.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
The S.S. Lesboat over a year ago
Oh, no, no. Not her. She's, uh... not really my type *Rosemary blushed once again, scratching her arm as she handed the bottle back to Sker'Ry and continued* I'm still holding out for the right one, the right kind of person to be with. When I find that person... I'll know
Sker'Ry accepted her bottle back, taking a long drink from it while Rosemary spoke. After she lowered the bottle, she gave a chuckle. "Waitin' for the right kinda person eh? Well, can't say that I don't respect that. There's a crew member here who kept his virginity for almost ten years. He finally hit it off with a gal that was a little older. Now they've been married for like, a year and a half. We threw them a celebration and all that stuff. A couple'uh weeks later, two dudes ended up doing the same. We celebrated big for'em too, cuz that's what we do here." Now that they were going across the deck again, she was leading Rosemary to the far other end of the large ship.
*Rosemary gave an understanding nod, glad that Sker'Ry had accepted it. But as Rosemary was walking, she couldn't help but remember back to what Sker'Ry said to her when they first met, the thought kept going through her mind before she turned to her and asked* I know you said that you don't seem the marrying type, but... Do you ever think of settling down one day? To rest easy with someone you actually love?
“—hey! Woah there!” Oriocho was suddenly enveloped with a green magical bubble that stripped her away from harming Addai. “What the...” She stared at her within the forcefield, her ears perking with interest. “Orio, is that you?”
"Eh, no, not really." Sker'Ry answered straightforwardly. "I'm the captain of a ship full of people, some of'em convicts, some of them possible murderers who've pledged their loyalty to me and this ship. I don't think I'd have the time for the marriage stuff, let alone find anybody who's gonna spend their days out at sea. Because I'd be damned if I'm ever found livin' on land, even less dyin' there. And then there's my line of work, and that's a whole 'nother scoop of fish in the sea." She gave another shrug. "All of it, itsa process I've learned to deal with."
*Rosemary put her hands in her pockets* Love works in strange ways, cap'n. I;m sure there's plenty sea faring men out there. Or, I guess in your taste, sea faring ladies *Rosemary snorted a bit, trying to contain her laughter as she kept walking, wondering when they would reach the sauna*
"I guess. Don't really believe in all of that love stuff much though." Sker'Ry gave a small wave to a few more of the crew members who waved back while they were making their way off to their destination. They reached another door with wheel of a knob that twisted with much more ease then the one that led to the upper deck had. She stepped through the door, another staircase awaiting them. Though the stairs to this one gave a loud creak as she stepped down the first few.

~

Oriocho growled in response and attempted to bite at the barrier, only to blink in utter confusion when she found that she couldn't exactly sink her teeth through it at all. She began hit at the barrier with her small, but meaty pincers, her stinger starting to jab at it. "O-Ogla! Me hungosla!" She screamed, her tongue moving in odd directions within her mouth as the language she spoke oozed from her lips. "Me hungosla! Hungosla!"

Addai sat up, holding his nose. When Orio had dropped from the ceiling, she had managed to grab a hold of his nose. And that...hurt. A lot.
Well, things change, cap'n. But, I guess you never know what the future has waiting *Rosemary a little sad to hear that she had no interest in romance or believed in marriage. Rosemary was starting to think she didn't have a chance with Sker'Ry, but just brushed it off, deciding to just accept it, regardless if she had a chance or not. As she followed, she playfully groaned* It's so far away, cap'n
“Baby, are you alright?” Zealia asked Addai with droopy ears. She checked on him for any major injuries, gently kissing his forehead to numb the pain from his nose. She looked back at Orio. “You’ve been very naughty.” Her brows furrowed, but then softened moments later. “It’s not your fault though, you were just hungry.”
"Oh shutcha trap Flower Spice, it ain't all that far." Sker'Ry said, rolling her eyes. "We just have two three more flights to get down and we'll be there in no time. In the meantime, I got some more questions." She said. "But I think I'll hold off on those for a bit, now that I think about it. I said before I ain't like all the questions, but I can make an exception. Ask away."

~

Oriocho continued to try to gnaw at the barrier, her stinger poking at it in a bit of interest now. Her skin gleamed with a hot orange, what seemed to be some sort of steam drifting from the corners of her mouth.

Addai rubbed at his face as his nose was now numbed, the feeling of it odd to him because it made him feel like it wasn't there at all. "Shall we..um...get something to eat for her then?" He asked.

"Us too!" Styles said, including Unnit as he was barging into the room now. "Man, it feels great in here!" And then he spotted Oriocho within the bubble. He walked up to it. "There ya are ya little scrub!" When Oriocho lashed out at him, he gave a grin. "See? She likes me more."
*Rosemary walked behind Sker'Ry in silence now, her arms held behind her back. One question remained in her mind the entire way there. Not once did she stop thinking of it. She inhaled through her nose softly and exhaled, before she asked * Do you... really think your parents abandoned you? I mean... with how this world can be, it's... tough. My birth parents, they died in Edrain when I was so young. Now... I can't even remember my mother's face or my dad's voice. I know my dad was a hunter and all that, but I can't remember anything else about him. Just that their deaths caused me to see just how... utterly fucked Edrain was
“Sureee...” Zealia mumbled when Styles announced she liked him better. She shook her head softly at the thought, and instead repaired with ease the ceiling that she had destroyed. “I’m taking her to the inn’s kitchen for now.” The nymph informed, making her way through the halls.
"Yeah. I do. Wholeheartedly." Sker'Ry gave a simple answer. "I was found in a bunch of garbage fish that were gonna be fed back to the ocean for whatever the hell to eat." She shrugged. "But wait, ya said my "parents" right? Well, first off, I only had one parent, and that's my dad. And I dunno if you were listenin' before, but he's dead now." She shrugged. "Nothin' I could really do 'bout that. He lived his life a good man of a shit world, and I cain't ask for much more than that."
*Rosemary shook her head. She knew that her parents really did care about her, that they never would have abandoned her, but what could she say that didn't sound insane? She shook her head slightly in confusion before she responded* Oh, I was just wondering. Cause, that woman in the courtroom, the aggressive one, she had a tail just like yours. And before you make any comments about racism, that's not what I'm getting at. It's just that... I heard that all Scorpias were dead, wiped out completely. Not a trace of them left. And I know that psycho Bonnus has been making her own fucked up clones in her lab to do her bidding. I had a run in with one a year ago. Completely destroyed an entire desert, killed the residence, and destroyed it completely. It was like Edrain all over again
"Look, I see whatcha tryin' to get at and all, and imma tell ya now. It ain't workin'. And I'm gonna add anyways, that's fuckin racist." Sker'Ry said, despite Rosemary already telling her that that wasn't what she was getting at. "There's a difference between "aggressive" and just straight up outta yer head, and whoever the other chick was in the courtroom wasn't the first one. She ain't got nothin' to do with me, and I ain't got nothin' to do with her. People thought that Onis were all dead for a while til they discovered a whole fuckin' mountain full of'em." She made a sharp right to continue down the next flight of stairs. "Ya were doin' good with not soundin' like a nutcase yerself, but it sounds like yer teeterin' back. And what's more, I ain't no damn clone of nobody."

~

Oriocho continued to hit the barrier as she was taken from the room in attempt to get out, screaming in her new found language that she was hungry.

Addai was still rubbing at his face until Styles spoke to him directly.

"So what's the deal with you? Ya smell weird." Styles said, looking over Addai and squinting some. "What are you supposed to be?"

Addai didn't know how to respond to Styles's question, however when he was asked what he was, he spoke with a simple answer. "I am Addai."
Wait, that's not what I meant *Rosemary said as she followed quickly, already fearing she made a mistake asking the question* You're not a clone, the body in the courtroom was a clone, who I was engaged to and looked like you which is why I mistook you for her and- I am not making my case any better, goddammit! *Rosemary groaned in her hands in frustration, unable to deal with the amount of stress. She was silent for a moment before her hands slid back down to her side, already looking mentally exhausted* Just.... just forget it, Sker'Ry. Let's just get to this sauna so I can clean it and think long and hard about how I should think before I open my mouth
last edited over a year ago
Zealia didn’t seem to care as she walked further down the halls and eventually into private headquarters where the inn food was made. She came to a stop as she entered the restricted door, blinking st the numerous cooks that stared in horror of both her and the creature she carried in midair. They immediately dropped what they were doing and made way for her for their sake. However, Zealia showed no sign of anger and instead allowed Oriocho to sniff around at what she would like to eat, but at the same time keeping her in the protective bubble. “Just add it to my bill.” The nymph dismissed the surrounding workers.
Oriocho sniffed around at all of the people from the bubble, shying away from them as some of them looked at her as if she was just some...some thing. She curled up into a ball, the staring eyes causing a nervousness within the child which eventually led to her attempting to lash out at them again from within the bubble, and growled some. However, so did her stomach when the smell of food found her nose. Her more human shaped ears twitched, and her head poked out from the ball and sniffed at the air before licking her lips hungrily.

~

"Please. Cuz you're soundin' like ya did in the damn courtroom and I thought that bein' in that prison just fucked you up some. I don't like putting her face with a complete nutjob, so don't make me do it. Cuz I will throw yer ass off this ship whether I like ya or not if it means a few less people bein' hurt if ya lose yer damn mind with all'uh this clone talk and shit." Sker'Ry said sharply, however, not angrily. Agitated some, yes, but not angry. "So, ya used to be engaged huh? Ya don't really seem like the type to be honest."
*Rosemary turned her head. She felt humiliated and daft for just speaking her thoughts again, without evidence or without any reasoning. She wasn't expecting another question from Sker'Ry, and she honestly wasn't wanting to answer. But she sighed and responded* I didn't think I was either. This girl, Oasis, she was the only one who accepted me and I accepted her. She made me feel complete. I wasn't expecting her to propose, but when she did, I... I just couldn't say no. But then... Bonnus, she... She shot her and killed her. Right in front of her dad, too. Right in front of me. And she just gloated the whole time.... *Sker'Ry was brought the attention of a loud bang, turning to see that Rosemary had bunched the hard steel of the wall, her teeth gritting in frustration now as she tried to hold back her tears again* Even after a year of accepting her death, I can't move on so easily. And I can't forgive that bitch for what she did. Fuck Sonni's morals and fuck whatever argument she makes for Bonnus. Mercy? Bonnus doesn't deserve mercy! She lost that chance years ago. I'll make her pay for what she did. That's all I got now, really. This petty revenge just building up inside. It's all I got to go off now. She's dead, her family is broken, my family is all over the place and is probably better off without me. all I got is Eros, and she probably hates my guts cause I'm such a one track minded piece of shit! So, Sker'Ry, I wasn't expecting to be the type either *Rosemary let out a sigh, letting her emotions out to someone else other than Eros, someone who looked like Oasis. She sighed, before she spoke in a soft tone* S-Sorry about that
“Mhhmmm, they’ve got pancakes over there and don’t shy away from the bacon or the sausages. What do you think of eggs—ooh! And the hash browns and of course we’d need a bowl of fruit to balance that all out. Mmm, I almost forgot the French toast there and I’d be more than glad to accompany your choice of meal with a vanilla milkshake.” The nymph suggested. She would have preferred to hold Orio herself, but didn’t want to risk others getting injured.
"Hey, watch my fuckin' SHIP!" Sker'Ry had snarled the moment she found that Rosemary had punched the wall of steel that surrounded them. However, as Rosemary had began to pour out to her, she listened. And the more she listened to her speak, the more of a frown came to her face. She looked back and forth between where Rosemary had punched the wall for a moment while listening, even going to the spot and rubbing her hand across it, brushing it off. And after Rosemary had stopped talking, she turned to Rosemary. "Sorry? Sorry my ass," She growled. "First and foremost, don't ever do that to my baby again or I'll snap yer fuckin' fingers off and shove down yer throat," She said, poking Rosemary in the chest. But then her expression softened, and she wrapped her arm around her shoulders.
"Secondly, it sounds like ya need to get a lil more off yer chest." She said as she continued down the steps. "So what's gonna happen is that we're gonna clean this damn sauna, and then we're gonna spend a few minutes down here so ya can talk to somebody."

~

As Zealia went through the variety of what the inn was offering for breakfast, she would notice that Oriocho paid the most attention to anything that consisted of cooked meat, the small child eyeing the bacon and sausages and only just for a few seconds, the eggs. She liked her lips again, her head turning towards all of the items that were there and her stomach giving another growl. "Bacon....saushes...BACON!!" She began to say in English now, the orange glow of heat that came from her skin now softening and fading off. "I hungry.."
*Rosemary looked Sker'Ry in the eyes, giving her a nod of understanding* Alright, thanks, Sker'Ry... and... I'm sorry for punching the ship... If it helps, it hurt me a fuck of a lot more than I'm sure I hurt it. I think I may have fractured something *She shook her hand, already feeling a numbing pain in it, but she let out a dry chuckle regardless
"Yeah? Well that'll teacha that even a ship like this one has some bite back to it," Sker'Ry said with a chuckle. "We'll getcha hand looked at when we get back up top. Fer now, yer gonna muscle through it as payback fer throwin' the first punch to began with. Fair 'nough?" She asked while they were heading down the stairs, her arm slowly slipping from around Rosemary's shoulders now.
"I know, my love, I know." Zealia agreed almost motherly. Once she saw the orange glow fading, she looked around at the others, her eyes enough to tell them to keep their distance. And suddenly, Oriocho found herself within the comfort of the Therinymph's warm arms. She grabbed a clean plate from the stacks and served herself as if it were a buffet, filling the plate with large quantities of bacon and sausage, accompanied with scrambled eggs and a single pancake. She held it midair with her magic, and filled a cup up to the brim with the thick sweet substance. Zealia made her way out with what she collected, still holding Oriocho by her side. And once they were outside the restricted doors and in the hallways, she shrugged and sat on the floor with the baby, setting her big meal in front of her.
I guess so *Rosemary said, but she kept her smile as she walked down their, but then another question came back to her. One question that had been bugging her the entire night since she got onto the ship. It was something Sonni had said, and it had never escaped Rosemary's mind, not once. She looked over at Sker'Ry as her hand slipped away and asked* This is gonna sound odd, but blame Sonni for putting it in my head... but... You don't actually make people clean the floors with a toothbrush, do you?
Once she left the bubble and was suddenly into Zealia's arms, Oriocho blinked again in more confusion, wondering how she had gotten there to began with. And as Zealia began to stack the plate with food, her stringer managed to stretch enough to stab through a few pieces of bacon where she then snatched it quickly back to herself where she began to immediately chew at it. But even with this happening, she kept herself curled up in attempt to keep away the eyes that were staring at them.

It wasn't until they got outside and into the hallways and Zealia tried to sit her down did she attempt to cling to her arm until finally, she reached the floor and was in front of the food. She looked back and forth between Zealia and the food momentarily, her expression puzzled. That is, until she threw herself at the plate and began to devour the food like an animal, the five pincers that were nearly as hard as steel now falling away from her body and being replaced by the familiar small hands that she was more prone to have.

~

At first, Sker'Ry's brows were already beginning to furrow when Rosemary started to speaking and bringing Sonni back into the conversation. However, as she got around to her question, that charming grin of hers slowly began to come onto her face. "Every last person that's ever stepped foot on this ship, whether they called it home, or were customers, as courtesy of being new aboard, has had to clean at least one or two of the rooms on this ship from top to bottom with one. Includin' Sonni. The one's that I ain't like had to do the entire bottom deck, and they used the same toothbrush to brush their teeth later. So to answer that question, yeah, I do."
Fuck *Rosemary groaned as she followed behind Sker'Ry. A sudden dread came over her now. A far more horrid dread than anything else she had ever faced. She sighed and followed up on her remark* I just hope the sauna isn't too big
Zealia smiled down at Oriocho, patting her head softly as she devoured the plate. She couldn't help but think if perhaps she was the same way when she was little with her own mom. And at the thought of Helga, her ears lowered momentarily in guilt. She wondered where she was and if she was okay, and was already planning on finding her.

The therinymph sat patiently with the eating baby. "If you eat too fast you might get a tummyache, little one." She blinked some, remembering the familiar words. She couldn't wait until all was well enough to be able to hold a baby of her own.
Zealia just steals Oriocho to be her child and tells Enricho and Ossiana to go fuck themselves XD over a year ago
Ossiana: (Holds up Oriocho) I made this over a year ago
Zealia: 당신 made this? (Holds Oriocho) .... I made this over a year ago
"Nah, this one doesn't count cuz I'm helpin yer ass," Sker'Ry said with a chuckle. "Ya know, I had to clean this place too. Now it just feels kinda normal to do when I think that I have too. In a way, its kinda relievin'." They reached the bottom of the stairs and stepped off into a long hallway with only just two wide doors on the left and the right while at the end was the smaller one. "That's it, down at the end," She said, pointing towards the door.

~

Oriocho didn't pay any mind to Zealia telling her to slow down. In fact, she remembered the exact opposite, something that her mother always told her every time they sat down together to eat breakfast. And then that's when it hit her. Mama...Daddy..
She came to a stop, her mouth full but her eyes teary. The bacon and sausages that she was in the middle of chewing began to fall out as she sniffled some, and only more followed as she began to cry at the thought of her parents. "MAMA! DADA!!" She shrieked, tears starting to slide down the two year old's cheeks.
You know, I still can't believe this ship is able to even hold a sauna *Rosemary said now, moving at a slightly faster pace, getting closer to the door now in the hopes of satisfying her suspicions. She continued* I mean, how the hell do you even get a sauna working on this ship. Not that I'm complaining or anything, saunas are great, but still
Zealia jolted some at Oriocho's sudden outbreak. She too wished she had an excuse to cry about her parents at time without being judged or scolded like she had been in the past. "Shhhh...." The nymph wiped away at her tears. "Shh, Orio, it's alright. You'll see them soon, I promise." She smiled down at her and inched her milkshake closer to calm her. "Mama doesn't like you with an empty stomach, right?" She brought in. "Come on, no crying on the food. Eat, eat first Orio."
Give Enricho back his baby. His wife is mentally unstable so he clearly isn't enjoying life with his wife XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
where are they xD over a year ago
Good 질문 XD over a year ago
"It's actually pretty simple, actually." Sker'Ry said while putting her hands into her pockets as she remained at the casual pace that she had been walking at. And as they reached the end of the hall and got to the door, she stood the side. "Go ahead. If it has ya this worked up, then see fer yerself."

~

Oriocho's bottom lipped quivered, and she only began to cry more. Yet in the same instance that she was doing so, it only ceased when one of her hands lifted to stuff her mouth with food, for she was still very much hungry. But even as she chewed, she cried between each one, and when the food disappeared from her mouth her cries became louder until food found itself within it again.
*Rosemary moved her head to Sker'Ry at least several times. Once she let her curiosity get the best of her, she shrugged* Alright then, I will *With that, Rosemary grabbed the door and pushed it open, inviting herself into the so called sauna*

*Enricho looked at Ossiana. His attention had not left her since they had left the trial. Enricho had found them a small cabin that was abandoned a long time ago, giving them shelter from the cold, from the disregard of passing travelers. Enricho used his blade to kill a rabbit, already had it skinned within a few minutes and was cooking it, using his hunting skills to the best of his abilities to make a meal for him and Ossiana. As he cooked the flesh of the rabbit, he turned to Ossiana, hoping for some response as he spoke* Dinner will be ready soon, Oss
last edited over a year ago
"Shhhh...." Zealia's voice was soft as silk, and she scooted more towards her to keep her company. And with each tear she saw fall, she wiped them away. She eventually sat with her legs between the eating baby, her hands stroking her hair gently for comfort. And for entertainment, she grabbed one of the slices of sausages and twisted it into weird shapes for it to wiggle, the act itself somehow funny in a sense for children. She booped her nose with it and ensured she was chewing well the food, downing it with the milkshake she provided.
As Rosemary entered the room, she would find herself almost stumbling down a few of the steps and into the space of the long room. The room was empty of any steam, but in the center every thirty or so feet were some sort of closed in barrels of metal that had one large opening in the front of them. On either side of the room were long wooden benches that were attached to the wall, parallel to the other.

The floor of the room was covered in muck and dust from not being cleaned for such a long time. The benches seemed to have what looked like lasting buttcheek prints on them along with bits and pieces of hair here and there. To the left of where they stood was a short hall that led to a thin door that was the threshold to sauna room. Against the bench to the left, cleaning supplies were already awaiting to be used. The supplies being a mop, a cleaning rag, and what was now a bucket of lukewarm water.

Sker'Ry walked into the room taking her hands out of her pocket now. "Believe it now?" She asked, looking around the room. "Haven't had a chance to use this place in a while, bein' that we've been pretty busy for the last month or two."

~

Even as Zealia attempted to comfort and entertain her, Oriocho still sniffled heavily and sobbed just a little quieter while she devoured everything that was on her plate, and soon went to try and devour the entire plate itself by gnawing on it. And when it didn't break or taste like the other food, she went to try and take a big chomp out of it.
Oh my gods! *Rosemary looked around the room, at first, was mistaken for shock. But after a short moment, she turned to Sker'Ry with a slightly disgusted look on her face before she shouted in a somewhat playful manner* How can a captain let such a relaxing place go to shit like this! Get me whatever you want! This should be considered a crime against humanity and religion *Rosemary took her shirt collar, placing it over her mouth in an over-exaggerated manner, taking hold of the gloves and the cleaning utensils and immediately getting to work before Sker'Ry could even explain to her, the sheer sight of stray hairs and sweat making Rosemary gag in disgust behind her shirt*
“Hey now!” Zealia quickly stripped away the plate Oriocho was about to chomp down on. “Come on, we don’t eat this.” She emphasized, and instead, inched forward the bowl of fruits and granola with yogurt she scooped up. “Papaya, grapes, strawberries, and more! You’ve got to balance your meal, little Orio.”
Sker'Ry started laughing at the way that Rosemary had reacted to the condition of the sauna room, having to lean against the wall some as she smacked her knee. "Like I said, we haven't had the damn chance to get down this way, itsa big ship!" She smirked some as she went grab the mop. "Besides, this cain't be all too bad considerin' that yer clothes are just as mucked up as this room here ain't they? Aaah, like you two were made for each other," She joked., laughing some more. "Aye, make sure ya scrub with some elbow. Them asscheek prints be hard to get off sometimes."

~

Oriocho sniffled as she stared down at the bowl of fruits and the yogurt and the granola. Her skin began to heat until a sizzling came from it. "W-wabbit food!" She mumbled, looking at the grapes and strawberries distastefully. Its what her mother had always called it salads and things of that nature. "I want MAMA! PAPA! L-Lyleeee!!" She began to cry again.
Quiet or I'll wash out that damn dirty mouth of yours *Rosemary called out in a joking manner, her words slightly muffled from her shirt as she was already getting to work, the sight disgusting her much more. Rosemary may have been rude and brash, but the last thing she could stand was the parts of the body that she thought was disgusting. Body hair, sweat, mucus, vomit, and especially excrement, steaming from when she and Ossiana were left in a cave filled with it from a monster. Rosemary was already scrubbing the floors and walls as hard as she could to get the sweat stains out, already wretching in disgust*
“Okay, okay! I hear you! The whole world hears you.” The nymph exclaimed, trying to calm her down from her tantrum. “I’ll take you to them once you calm down, and if you eat your fruit.”
"Yeah, right. Ya should focus more on washin' that dirty scent of yer clothes before it sinks into ya skin," Sker'Ry had retorted with a snort as she sat the mop off to where she would start and went to grab the broom so that she could sweep out the room first. She wasn't as disgusted as Rosemary was. After all, it wasn't like she had never seen dirt before. If anything, she had seen a lot worse in all the time that she had been on the ship before it became hers.

~

"I don't WANT IT!" Oriocho's stinger swiped at the bowl and knocked it over, the fruit being thrown out onto the floor to roll across the room. She began to cry more. "Lyle! Lyle!" She began to call out before crying for her parents again, small stutters within her cries.

Unnit was walking towards where Styles kept saying there was food when he heard Oriocho's crying, and the sound of it made him frown some.

"Fierce ain't she?" Styles laughed as they approached.
“Very...” Zealia muttered. She cleaned up after her mess, and proceeded to pick her up and swiping her cheeks with napkins. “I think it’s time we return her to her parents.” The nymph said, adjusting her grip on her.
Honestly *Rosemary spoke, her words still muffled* Once Eros comes back with my new clothes, I'm probably burning these *She started to scrub at the benches now, turning her head away from the sight to avoid getting even more sick than she already felt she was*
"Wait wait wait, hold your fuckin' horses lady!" Styles exclaimed. "Back to her pArEnTs?! Ya mean that lunatic lady from the courtroom?! HELL no!" He snatched Oriocho from Zealia and into his own arms. "She'll frickin' kill the poor kid, there's no damn way I'm lettin' you send her back to that lady even if she is one of us!"

"S-Styles, sh-she's not even you-ur kid!" Unnit exclaimed. "Yo-u-you can't even do-oo that!"

"I can and I freaggin will! She may not be my kid, but...but still!" Styles exclaimed.

~

"Burn'em? On my ship? Hah!" Sker'Ry gave a sort of mocking laugh, but she didn't mean anything by it. "Throw those dusty shit rags overboard. Ya burn'em and that smell's bound to go everywhere, and I ain't waitin' weeks to get rid of it either. Or even worse, a year."
"That woman you speak of was the mother of my best friend." Zealia's brows furrowed. "She had clearly gone through many, MANY losses and the way they held her was inhumane. She was NOT crazy, she was just angry and sad." The nymph emphasized with a scrunched nose, thinking of her own mom for a second. "The child just wants her FRGGIN MOM, CAN'T YOU SEE?! SHE'S BEEN SO LONG WITHOUT HER AND THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS PAY HER A VISIT WHEN CLEALY THEY'VE BEEN ON THE SEARCH FOR THIS BABY FOR SO LONG!"