windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9051-9100 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Huh? Staring at me? She was eyeing your ass before you even went to take a shower!" Eros said with a scoff before she sighed and gave a shrug. "I dunno...I mean, she definitely has Oasis's perks. Or...Oasis...had hers.." She tried to correct it awkwardly. But she continued to avoid letting it stick. She squinted at Rosemary for a moment. "Oh my god..." She said suddenly. "You're comin' on too her already aren'tcha?" She accused.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
You really think she was *Rosemary said in a joking tone before she rolled her eyes at Eros at her accusation* Please, Eros. I got no time to be eyeing someone. I'll happily mess with her and such, but nothing more than that. I'm about to be taking on a mad doctor and eventually become enemy number one to an empire. I got no time to be comin' on to sexy pirate ladies. Now didn't you say you had a shower to take. Stop making your crazy accusations and go clean yourself *Rosemary chuckled as she lied down on her back again*
Eros rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say, "Flower Spice"," She laughed a little. "Bonnus ain't got nothin' to do it. Askin' a question about interest says more than you denying it." She got up from the bed and stretched. "Do us a favor and try not to get too horny thinkin' about her." She added, laughing as she went to the bathroom and pushed the door closed behind her. It didn't take long before the sound of running water was revived.
I'll get as horny as I want *Rosemary called out to her before the door closed, falling back onto the bed. She took note of her towel and how it was barely covering her body, but she wasn't about to put back on her clothes she wore for a year. She just lied on the bed, all of what she had gone through today going through her mind, all the highs and all of the lows. And for once, she finally felt she was able to breath after what had happened a year prior. She felt like she had finally managed to feel the tight grip on her heart finally loosen after so long, thanks to Eros' help and Oswald being there and Sker'Ry's arrival*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“Rare?” Zealia snorted. “So you’re saying this isn’t going to be a daily thing?” She joked. “I do enjoy being choked every other day.” The nymph kicked a rock on their way back in the inn. However, her ears remained lowered some in guilt.
"With things as they are now, I do not think that we will be able to indulge in doing so daily," Addai admitted as they approached the inn. "So perhaps it may be even more even more rare than usual."

~

The water to the shower turned off much sooner than it had when Rosemary was the one within the bathroom. The door opened, and Eros came out in a towel of her own, the steam from the extra hot water she had used rolling out at her feet. "Who woulda known that a ship could have better feelin' water than in a house." She let a sigh of content as she stretched before combing her fingers through her damp hair. "Wish I would've known that I was gonna be goin' all over the place like this. I would've brought some extra clothes."
cosmic_fusions commented…
COLITA! when can we continue with y'ielga xD over a year ago
"That is alright. Seeing you is enough to make my day." The nymph smiled at him, placing a small kiss on his cheek as they walked through the halls. "Not to mention, I'm always up for a few quickies here and there." She attempted to laugh.

Once they arrived, Zealia tossed her bag on the chair it was in previously and changed into more comfortable clothes. She cleaned their bed and folded the sheets back neatly, tossing the rope they cut in the trash. And although they had a table to sit on, Zealia enjoyed eating on the floor for the most part. She moved the trolley some to make space for her and her lover, but couldn't help but retrieving the bowl of whip cream brought from earlier and scooping some out with her fingers–indulging in the sweetness to ignore her current problems.
By the time they got back to the room, Addai was already thinking of what could possibly happened if whatever that was going on wasn't resolved before he left. He knew how strict that the person who was teaching him how to tame his abilities was, and he wondered if she was even going to be capable of being convinced to began with.

He joined Zealia down on the floor, pulling out the tray that still held covered platters from the second shelf underneath and placed it between them. He removed it, he latter having pieces of frech toast and two bowls of oatmeal that was still just below hot due to its thickness along with the apple slices that he had taken one of. On the other half of the platter was a glass bowl of a tangy looking yogurt that was filled with bits ad pieces of berries and crushed nuts.
I wish I got the chance to get something other than my messy tattered clothes *Rosemary said as she sat up in the bed groaning at the thought* Sker'Ry doesn't seem the type to have a spare uniform
"Ah, so you've studied my favorite breakfast well." Zealia pointed out with a soft giggle. She first took a bite of the yogurt, the berries bursting and adding flavor in her mouth. "Mmm...~" She loved fruit just as much as Addai did, especially watermelon. The nymph then proceeded to dip a slice of french toast in the bowl of honey that was brought. "This is the best combination for breakfast yet." In a sense, he was right. Food was making her feel better.
"And hell, I don't think Sonni would even consider it," Eros added while tightening her towel around her a little more. "So I guess we're gonna have make sure to just get some when we make our first stop. That, and I think I'm gonna see if I can find a few things to use for cuttin'. I learned a little somethin' on "ninjutsu" or whatever, and I tend to use it."

~

"I have learned that the more nutritious meals do well for not only the body, but the mind as well. They tend to hold more to them opposed to the ones that aren't." Addai found a spoon somewhere on the trolley and helped himself to some of the yogurt while thinking about what they were going to do if they couldn't contact Greisha soon.
last edited over a year ago
Zealia finished her slice of french toast before indulging in the oatmeal, which she found to be at perfect temperature. She scooped some up with bits of apples, her ears perking in delight at its taste. And immediately she ate some more, taking a while to respond since she was so into her breakfast. She couldn't help but think how much better this would all be if they had carried out with their little game in the morning. Zealia would've been able to both enjoy Addai and the exquisite breakfast he chose. However, this was just as good. The nymph released a soft sight, licking her lips from the oatmeal she missed. "I need anything that will help my stress, and this is starting to do the trick. Thank you, baby."
Well aren't you a little ninja *Rosemary joked, a smile creeping on her lips before she realises* and You're gonna have to make sure to get some. I don't plan on putting those rags on anytime soon and I don't plan on walking out in a towel or, gods forbid, nothing at all
Addai smiled some, glad that he was able to help even if it was a small way. It was something that he wished that he could have done when they were attacked a year ago, and there were times where he was hard on himself for it. If he had more control over his abilities, then maybe things could have turned out differently. Maybe Zealia's home would have still been standing.

But regardless of thoughts like those, his smile remained. "It is my pleasure. I do not like to see you in such a sour mood." He switched to some of his oatmeal, scooping some of it on top of another piece of french toast before taking a large bite from it.

~

"Hell, what do ya think I am, your personal window shopper?" Eros scoffed. "I would say get off your lazy ass and wash'em by hand, but I don't think that stench would come off to easily. Plus, you're gonna have to find somethin', because if we really have to go around cleaning this place then I'll be damned if I'm doin' it by myself." But then she paused. "Oh hey, I just remembered somethin'! Ain't Jud suppose to be over in the east where we're headed? Ya think that she's still over that way?"
“You must forgotten that my sour mood doesn’t stay long when I am with you.” The nymph reminded him, raising the bowl to her lips to drink the last bit of oatmeal. She licked her lips again and returned to snacking on the French toast.
Addai gave a shrug. "I do not know, you seemed to be sour about those pairs of underwear," He teased with a playful smirk. "I do have something in mind that I am sure could be more than enough of a replacement for them." He hinted, chuckling. He finished the rest of what he would get of the yogurt along with his french toast. "I think that you would like it."
When the situation about her underwear was brought up, her brows furrowed deeply. “You could’ve just slid them off, but no! You had to cut them! Those were some of my favorite lacings I made, ya know? That silk was exported from the East!” She exclaimed while downing another spoon of yogurt. But when she heard he had an idea, her brow lifted. “Hmm? And what is that?”
*Rosemary immediately lifted her head at the mention of Judissia. She did say she was heading to the east. But she also hadn't seen Judissia for a full year. Would she still be the same, would she even remember Rosemary. Rosemary, not really sure how to answer, just shrugged, and immediately changed the subject* Hey, didn't Sker'Ry say she'd be back. She sure is taking a while
Addai just grinned a little when she asked him what it was. "You will have to wait until I get it first." He said. But then he lifted his eyebrow as well when he thought about what she had said about her underwear. "Can you not just make more of them, or fix them with magic? I am sure that I did not cut them into pieces." He pointed out.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Hey, why no response to my post XD over a year ago
“Yeah, but it won’t ever be the same.” She said with playful saltiness and crossed arms. She glanced his way momentarily. “Unless, you know, you tell me what your planning and give me a kiss.” The nymph hinted, leaning her cheek a bit.
"It's a ship with like, a hundred thousand people on it. I'm pretty sure that she has shit to do too Rose," Eros answered. "Besides, I'm not exactly looking forward to scrubbin' shit with toothbrushes, so I'd rather not think about her rushing to get back here when I just got outta the shower." She added,

~

Addai his rolled eyes when she had said that the underwear would never be the same. "You are right. They would be as good as new. And then all would be well." He smiled at her request for him to reveal what he had in mind. "I can do one of those two things," He turned her face towards him and placed a gentle kiss to her lips, only for a deeper, more passionate one to follow..
*Rosemary sighed at the thought* Well you may not be excited about seeing her again, but I just... got so much more questions to ask *Rosemary sat up on the bed now, stretching her arms as she stood up now to look out the window, taking note of the massive crew on board the ship, as well as the lights around the city as the sun set*
Zealia put her spoon down so she could wrap her arms around his thick neck and straddle him lazily while returning the passionate kiss. She tasted of cinnamon and berries now with what she had just eaten. The nymph deepened the kiss some more and pulled away briefly to speak. “Then when can you tell me?~” Zealia cooed before returning her lips to his, forcing him to lean against the bed now since her kisses just became rougher unintentionally.
Eros watched Rosemary walk to the window, keeping her words in mind. "Well with what time we're gonna be on this thing, I'm sure you'll be havin' plenty of time to ask her what you want. Well, unless she tell ya to shut up or somethin'."

~

Addai broke the kiss for a few second sto answer, his hands running up the side of her thighs. "Whenever we are able to have enough time for me to get it," He said. "Or rahter when we are in a safer place." He kissed her on the cheek, and then the neck. "Until then, you will just have to be patient."
And that's why I gotta not do anything crazy or stupid until she warms up to me, that's all *Rosemary said as she turned to her* We just gotta play it cool. Be calm and collective and not screw anything up. Simple enough *Rosemary groaned as she lied back down on the bed, her hands underneath her head, before she turned to Eros, looking at her for, from Eros' perspective, was a bit long without saying anything, before Rosemary finally spoke* You're new hair looks nice, by the way
“I’ve been patiently waiting for a year~” The therinymph whined into his ear as a reminder before giving him a quick lick there. Her fingers walked along his shoulders and stopped to tilt his head down so she could kiss him again. “Three weeks is hardly enough time to catch up. Perhaps you can sneak me back with you. And during your breaks I can satisfy you in more ways than just one.” Zealia whispered, leaning Addai more against the edge of the bed. Her lower body grinded against his some before she distracted him with a kiss that became a bite on his neck, where she suckled softly and left a few marks.
"Well I guess ya better start now with the whole not doing anything crazy thing, cuz you're already off at a bad start," Eros stated when Rosemary was staring. She went and took a look out the window herself, looking down and watching as some of the crew members headed to where she could only guess was down below to the bottom deck. However at Rosemary's compliment towards her hair, she gave her a strange look and raised her eyebrow. "Uh...thanks, I guess."

~

"I do not think that that would be possible. You would not be able to enter the Other World, and even if you could, my teacher would not allow it. There is nothing that gets passed that woman." As she suckled on his neck, Addai let out a soft sigh, caressing her body. "I have come to learn that the longer things take, the better they must be when they arrive."
Hey, I just never had time to take notice of it. It's nice. You're better with shorter hair than I am *Rosemary said, already shivering as she remembered being stripped and her hair cut in the prison, never before feeling so humiliated, and was thankful that Eros was not there to make fun of her bad haircut and that it was able to grow back some, but not as clean cut as it once was*
Fun fact: Did 당신 know... That I hate my job? XD over a year ago
Zealia’s ears twitched in delight at the sound of his sigh, and she continued her nibbling here and there as he spoke. “But sometimes things that come early can be a delightful surprise~” The nymph argued, her hands dragging down his abdomen and slipping through his shorts. Her right hand grabbed ahold of his shaft gently, her thumb rubbing against his tip. “This morning was a surprise.” She used as an example.
"I know, right?" Eros agreed, pulling some of her hair out and attempting to move her eyes to look up at it. "Long hair was never really my thing when I think about it." She went and flopped down onto the side of the bed, crossing her legs. "Kinda wish I would've done it sooner."

~

Addai bit the inside of his jaw lightly at the sensation of her rubbing thumb. "This morning was a different matter," He said, smacking her backside and giving it a playful squeeze. "However, it would have not convinced me to tell you if I choose not to," His hands moved up to the breasts, and he kissed her lips while groping them softly.
*Rosemary was briefly bounced into the air as Eros jumped onto the bed, chuckling some before she continued* Well, it definitely suits you Miss Mysterious
Zealia suddenly squealed when her behind was slapped, her ears lowering momentarily as she chuckled with a blush. "I may have my ways of convincing..." Zealia whispered softly. She released a soft exhale when he groped her breasts, smirking some during their kiss. Both her hands enveloped Addai's length in a toasty warmth, rubbing at it slowly and playfully. "Last time I recalled, I wasn't able to truly enjoy my favorite dessert."
"Who, me?" Eros laughed a little. "I think you might have the wrong person, cuz tryin' to be mysterious takes too much energy. And honestly, I'm to lazy for that shit." Her head turned towards her. "Speakin' of mysterious and shit, did you get a good look at that Diion guy?"

~

"Oh? Then will you be trying to convince me again?" Addai's length gave an awakening twitch within Zealia's hands, gradually growing from its flaccid state and erecting a little as she rubbed it. He gave her breasts a few soft squeezes, leaning forward to bite her neck softy. "I welcome you to enjoy it now as much as you'd like."
Zealia smirked some more, placing one last kiss against his neck before making her way downwards. "Oh, I will~ Especially with free hands now..." Her hot breath panted softly against his skin. She smooched her abdomen, tugging at his pants some for easier access. The nymph curled her loose hair behind her large ears, her tail swaying side to side as she indulged in her favorite person. She lubricated him with her own saliva, patting his length against her flat tongue before sucking on only the tip and caressing his sack while doing so.
*Rosemary raised her brow at the mention of his name at sat up before answering* Yeah, I did. He's not exactly a welcoming type. What's his game in all this. Sonni just keeps bringing more and more questions

*But as Zealia and Addai were enjoying themselves, Oswald knocked on the door* Z, do you have any spare bandages

(XD)
cosmic_fusions commented…
당신 guys do this way too much xD over a year ago
We only do it for your characters over a year ago
Addai let his head fall back into a rest against the bed, his shaft pulsating at the pleasure that came. In turn, his erection started stiffening with small twitches. His hips moved just enough for some of his shaft to reach through, and another yearning sigh escaped him. But just as he was going to tell Zealia that he loved her, he heard the knock on the door.

~

Eros shrugged. "Who the hell knows. Just hope he ins't somebody else tryin' to get in my way. Would hate to make more enemies right about now."
Zealia didn't react as she would have previously when she heard the knock, and instead, continued with pleasuring Addai. This time, she split herself into a clone in which attended Oswald by phasing through the door rather than opening it with the material he had requested.

Meanwhile, the real Zealia kept herself between Addai's legs. She swallowed more of his erection, the position she was in facilitating his shaft to go in deeper.
Oh *Oswald said in slight confusion, now holding the bandages in his hand as he spoke* uh... Thank you Zealias clone

Yeah tell me about it *Rosemary groaned before continuing* Speaking of which what about that weirdo in the poncho? Think he's an enemy? I mean... if he was, he would've attacked us, right
"Not worried about whoever that's supposed to be in the slightest." Eros said nonchalantly. "Not really a threat to me as long as he stays wherever the fuck that's furthest away. Got enough weirdos to deal with as is. And if he did kill a bunch of kids, then there's another reason you were stuck in a cell for a year. Either way, I don't...really care, actually. All I know is what needs to be handled will be handled."

~

Addai was somewhat relieved to see a clone separate from Zealia in order to take care of whoever it was that was at the door. And even with the pleasure that came the more of his length that she swallowed, he couldn't help but to feel a little dread. It was a gut feeling that told him that they didn't have long. His eyes went over to the door for a moment, and his erection began to soften a bit at the thought.
Right *Rosemary said in a now dulled tone as she looked up at the ceiling once more, already feeling her eyelids getting heavy. She wasn't sure it if was the running, or resting in a real bed for once, but she just felt tired now. Rosemary just yawned and responded* Well, I'm tired. Nice chat, Eros. Wake me when Sker'Ry shows up. Maybe she'll ask one of us on a date... or both. She's unpredictable
Zealia’s brows furrowed softly and she released Addai from her mouth, but continued her vigorous rubbing with her soft hands. “What’s the matter, my love? We finally have some time to ourselves.” The nymph cooed, her thumb grazing across his slit.
"Or neither," Eros added a third scenario to Rosemary's options of what could happen. "Dunno about wakin' you up and all that though. I'm not your damn alarm clock." She ventured back into the bathroom to grab her clothes while still talking. "Anyways, I'm gonna head back into town for a lil bit since we ain't gonna be leavin' just yet."

~

Addai held an uncertain expression towards her words, his erection now only half-erected but on its way back to becoming the steel hard rod that it had been. "It certainly seems that that is the case," He said, scratching the back of his head. "But I can not help but to fell as though it is not."
*Rosemary sighed at Eros' response before she looked and spoke* Well, if you're heading out *Rosemary reached for the coin bag and tossed Eros a few gold coins* Could you please get me some clothes? I'd go myself but.... you know. And just keep it simple. Shirt and shorts and socks, bra, and underwear. Nothing too crazy
"Bitch I said I was headin' to town, now headin' to town for you," Eros snapped at her. But then she sighed, which then turned into a groan. "I fuckin' hate you sometimes, ya know." She looked at the coins of gold that she had been given before looking back to her. "Gimme some more so I can grab a bite to eat while I'm there. Oh, and so I can get me somethin' else comfortable to wear since apparently I've gotta do some shopping for your ass anyways."
*Rosemary sat up as Eros got angry, already worried that she got her upset. Once she agreed, Rosemary tossed her the bag* Yeah, thanks, Eros. I... I know I shouldn't be asking, but thanks anyway. Here, buy yourself a meal. I was probably gonna use the money to get drunk anyway, so it's better it's given to someone who can probably manage it better
Eros lifted an eyebrow. "Me? Managing money?" She gave a laugh at that. "Depends on what your definition of "manage" is, but okay." She was already slipping into her clothes, throwing her towel aside while pulling on the plain shirt that she had on before. Unlike Rosemary, she found more comfort in any sort of pants and long sleeves rather than shorts and short sleeves. "Alright, see ya when I get back. Anything else ya want before I leave?"
Uh, no, I'm good *Rosemary said, as she sat up, an empty feeling growing inside. The last time Eros got frustrated with her, she remembered how Eros left, ran away, and left Rosemary, leaving her alone for so long. As Eros was leaving, Rosemary spoke* Hey, Eros, I... I really am happy that you're back. I mean it
Eros paused for a moment at the doorway and glanced back at her. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." She gave her a lazy wave. "I'll be back." She said again before leaving the room. But as she headed down the hall she couldn't help but to smile a little.
*Rosemary watched as the door closed before she let out a sigh and fell back onto the bed, her towel getting more lose now as she rested on the bed, letting everything that had happened today come back to her all at once, being freed from prison, meeting Eros and her siblings again, finding the real Oasis, meeting Sonni again, free running, and boarding a massive ship. It left Rosemary with a dozen emotions, yet she wasn't finding herself able to emote a single one. She was just lost in thought*
“Then we should enjoy the moment while we can, don’t you think? We won’t get this opportunity as much as we would like, no?” She teased his tip again with her thumb. The nymph leaned more in to press her breasts against his chest, the area between her thighs hovering above his shaft from her dress. “Let me love you the way I’ve always wanted to.”