windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8951-9000 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Aw, shit, shit, shit *Rosemary looked around in vain for something to make her smell nicer, spotting a lake over near the bar, tempted to throw herself into it in the hopes of getting rid of the smell, but decided against it* Okay, okay.... I got this smell from helping a smelly baby rolling down the street. We'll use that and work off that from there, okay?
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s nose scrunched some more when she was told she was the least capable. She itched her hand behind her back, avoiding eye contact with Y’iel as she was told what had to be done. “Okay.... fine...” she said with semi drooping ears. “We’ll do it...” The nymph said almost sadly.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Y'iel was still for a moment, more than fully prepared to use force if she had to. However, when Zealia finally agreed to doing so, she let out an internal sigh of relief. “Thank you, Zealia. I give you my word that I will not allow your lives to be thrown into turmoil any further even if my life so happens to depend on it. That also goes for you as well, Addai. If not for you then I would not be standing here today. Consider this as my dept to you being paid in partial.” She turned glanced over to Greisha for a moment and gave a nod. “Contact the Skyroma and notify them that we will be taking our leave earlier than expected.”

“Yes, Madam. I will make haste and return in no time at all.” Greisha turned towards the door and disappeared after only a few steps.

~

“...That is by far possiy the worst thing that you've ever come up with,” Eros said. She was about to suggest another idea but by the time she even uttered the first word, Sonni was already coming out the door.

Behind her, Sker'Ry was speaking. “Ya still owe me from last time, but since I know ya, and customers are customers then I guess I can say itsa deal.” As she walked outside, she looked around. “Alright, where they at?”

“Riiight in front of ya.” Sonni replied, gesturing to Eros and Rose.

Sker'Ry turned her head towards them and immediately turned back to Sonni. “Hell no—fuck no! Thought ya said that they were customers! These are them crazies from the court!”

“C'mon, Sky. It ain't gonna be that bad. You've helped me help out worse. Besides, they ain't as crazy as ya think.” Sonni said.
“We don’t owe each other anything. And it would be nice if you stopped messing with my mom’s memory, of its you that is.” Zealia sighed softly, her ears lowering momentarily. “I’m going to pack my bags...” The nymph said, turning around and heading back up the stairs on foot to prepare what she needed with her travels. “Thanks...” She said, sadness now in her voice.
*Rosemary listened as Sker'Ry was already refusing, and she felt hurt when that voice and that face called her crazy. Regardless, she spoke up* Hey, I ain't crazy, alright. I was in that goddamn cell and I thought you were... someone else. A simple mistake. Don't start labeling me as crazy, alright? You'd have your memory all fucked if you were in there for a year
Y'iel could barely believe what she was hearing when Zealia seemed to attempt to blame her for Helga's loss of memory. And when Zealia called herself thanking her, she didn't see it as so, and instead as just words of bitterness. However, she said nothing. She knew that she didn't owe Zealia anything, and didn't understand while she felt the need to include herself in what she had said to Addai. However, she said nothing. Because as she had said, she was there to aid them, not argue nor to deal with the childish behavior of someone she only wanted to keep safe. And as Zealia went to go back upstairs, she just turned her eyes away from her and instead to Addai. "Nephilim...how has thy training came along?"

~

"Memory fucked? Yeah, and next thing ya know you'll be callin' me your wife again or whatever," Sker'Ry said, shaking her head.

"Oas–Sker'Ry," Eros corrected herself. "We aren't crazy. You saw what we saw in that courtroom, and–"

"And what the fuck is that smell," Sker'Ry said, scrunching her nose as she interrupted Eros. "Smells like rats crawled up in someone's ass an' died."

"Uh...she fell in some shit uh...for a year.." Eros said, scratching her head.

"Sky, c'mon. I ain't askin' for much here. It's only for'ah few months while I handle some business. They'll even pay an extra few thousands of gold."

"WhAT?!" Eros exclaimed.

Sker'Ry began to rub at her chin some now. "A extra few thousands huh? Hm..." She looked over to Rosemary and Eros now. "Hmm..." She then turned back to Sonni. "Aiight. You gotcha'self a deal." She spit into her hand and held it out. "Put'er there. Sailor's shake."

Sonni rolled her eyes. "I fuckin' hate when ya do that." She said, take taking her hand firmly and shaking it.

Sker'Ry grinned. "Ya don't say?" She then turned to Rosemary and Eros. "Alright ladies. Names."
last edited over a year ago
Zealia cursed under her breath as she stomped into her room. She retrieved her luggage which was under the bed, tossing all of her clothes in that were in sight. Her brows furrowed when she forgot to scold Y'iel for tearing her album book, regretting ever being nice to give it to her in the first place. Mumbling, she folded her thongs and stuck them in the corner of the bag along with her dresses. She didn't want to be forgotten by anyone in this world, especially not her siblings or father. Her mother not knowing who she was was enough to make her blood boil.
*Rosemary was prepared to argue what she saw, but once Sker'Ry immediately changed the subject, she saw it as hopeless. She just sighed and answered* It's Rosemary. Rose will do
xAs Y'iel and Addai spoke, there came a point where Y'iel furrowed her brows when something came to mind. "You have come a ways from where thee were before. But as you are now, thou will only be able to protect her for so long. That is why you both must leave. You are not as earthly as you thyself attempt to keep in thou beliefs, and if you managed to be captured and your power is taken, the results will be of unparalleled destruction and mass chaos. You must not allow Zealia's ignorant mind to shadow this, or the consequences will be fatal."

"Who is it that seeks to do such harm? Surely it cannot truly be her father," Addai said, unnerved. "..Or..fathers. One them seemed to care for Zealia greatly at their breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Y'iel asked, unaware of the gathering that had occurred a year prior. Her brows knitted together further. "Regardless, that is nothing short of deceit. An illusion that despite his actions, they refuse to see past. Regardless, he will not be shown mercy for the deaths of my kin, nor the deaths and destruction of vast centuries of lives. The destruction of worlds. What they perceive him as has no concern to me. And there will be a time that if thou refuses to be careful, much will be taken from thee as well. Including thy life."

~

"Rosemary huh? Try anything funny and imma throw yer ass overboard. Ain't too many women on the ship right now, so it'll be ah real shame." She said. "Alright plant spice, put'er there." Sker'Ry held out the same hand that she Sonni had shaken.

Meanwhile, Sonni was wiping her hand off on her pants, turning to see Liion walking out of the bar now.
It's... It's still Rosemary *Rosemary said in confusion as she took h er hand and shook it, not sure what to make of Sker' Ry's actions or her words. Rosemary was used to doing these sort of things, but seeing "Oasis" behave in such a way was... almost unsettling to her
Zealia zipped up her bag, adjusting its straps over her shoulder and grabbing Addai's. She walked around her room to ensure she wasn't leaving anything, and as she did so, she stopped when coming to view with the large mirror. Staring at herself, the nymph frowned and her ears lowered. Zealia never told anyone, but she didn't really like what she saw in the mirror. She didn't like that bared the features of a mother who didn't know who she was, and a father that is supposedly trying to kill her. Her last name was a burden she had to carry since the minute she was born, automatically becoming a target to anyone's eyes. And now, she was saddened she couldn't spend time with Rosemary or Carlyle or Weiss or Oswald, or any of her relatives for that manner. Her mismatched eyes looked away, and she sighed heavily. She forced her way back down the stairs to reunite with the others.

Meanwhile...

"CUZ BABY, EVERY TIME I LOVE YOU, IT'S IN AND OUT MY LIFE, IN OUT, BABYYYY~ TELL ME, IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME IT'S IN AND OUT MY LIFE DRIVING ME CRAZAYYY~" Dahlia sang into the wet hairbrush, her flat curls collecting the water that sprayed from the shower. Her body was covered in bubbly pink soap, her hips swinging side to side as she jammed out. She let the warm water rinse the soap off, which left her smelling like mangos and peaches.

She had recently just finished her late morning shift, making a few extra bucks for working on a holiday. The woman hummed now, turning the shower she once hated and wrapping a towel around herself and on her hair.
Sker'Ry then turned to Eros. "Alright, what's yer name twin?" She asked.

"E-Eros..." Eros said a little nervously as she held out her hand. But she soon regretted it, for she got a fresh palm of spit smacked into as Sker'Ry shook it. "...gross." She muttered.

"Eros. Odd ass name, I tell ya. But, no biggie." She put her hand on her waist. "So, lets get to business. I want four thousand gold pieces up front. I accept cash from other parts of places too."

~

Addai fell into silence, and could find no words to describe what he felt about what he heard. Unnerved. Unsure. Hesitant. Those were only a few minor ones. Confused and reconsidering. Those were only two that could be even considered.

As Zealia returned, Y'iel didn't bother giving her even a glance and instead spoke to Addai. "Come. We will be going to my home so that thee both may move forward from there."
F-Four thousand!? *Rosemary looked at Eros, before looking at the amount of money they had. Oswald had given them about six thousand, expecting Rosemary to use it sparingly. Rosemary groaned as she tossed a few of the gold pieces and precious gems into Sker'Ry's hand* So much for an expensive dinner and a hotel room with a view
cosmic_fusions commented…
where did that money come from xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Did 당신 forget Oswald is rich from doing honest work. It's not like the Fre knights pocketed all his money XD over a year ago
Sker'Ry checked over the pieces of gold and the gems that had been thrown into her hand. "M..hmm. Now I need another five hundred for the boardin' fee, another three hundred for your rooms, and maybe another thousand just case ya fuckers end up causin' my ship to get fucked." She said.

"Oh come on!" Eros exclaimed.

"Go easy on'em Sky. They just got outta prison," Sonni said. "Cut'em some slack."

"Fine, fine. I guess I can cut back fifty gold." Sker'Ry said with a dismissive hand gesture.
"...I'm sorry, Ms. Y'iel..." Zealia unexpectedly apologized with lowered ears, not surprised when she didn't look at her at first. It was similar to when she apologized to her father when she was younger. It would always start off with an argument and her apologizing at the end because guilt riddled in her blood. Sometimes she would bake him a treat as well or make one out of mud and sticks when she was really young.

Her thumb scratched the strap of her luggage out of anxiousness. "I sh-shouldn't have said that..." Her eyes stared at her feet as if they were so interesting before she sighed. "This is just... a lot..." The nymph admitted with somber eyes. "Still processing everything..."
*Rosemary already looked at Eros with a now more than worried expression before she spoke to Sker'Ry* All we got is two thousand left, but my brother has a literal boat load of treasure. I'm sure he can pay for your services the rest of the way and then some
"Do not apologize to me." Y'iel said. "I understand that things are far from what thee would have expected, and I mean that sincerely. But for you to dare to ever even consider that I would do even think about harming thy mother after all that I am trying to do as well as have done to assist her...I–" Her jaw tightened.
Because coming from her, it hurt. It was insulting. It degraded everything that she had been doing to ensure that Helga had been safe. It hurt more than she would ever be willing to let be known. Because Helga–or now Dahlia, was someone that she cared for deeply in a way that she herself hadn't come to understand yet. Because she was still Helga to her. And instead of finishing her sentence, she said something else, and there was no shift in her voice. "The Skyroma should not take long to arrive. You will find that everything that thee will need will be there throughout thy journey. As one who has already experienced it, Addai shall be with thee to explore if it is your interest under the surveillance of Greisha."

It took Addai a moment to remember what she was speaking of exactly, however, once it cleared up some in his memory, he couldn't help but to give a small groan. "That is...still too high for my liking," He said.

~

"Nah ah, nope. No can do." Sker'Ry said shaking her head.

"Huh?! Why not!?" Eros asked. "You're still gonna get paid!"

"Well for one, ya brother or whatever ain't comin' onto my ship. You two are. And I don't know either of ya which means I don't trust ya." She paused for a moment. "Also cuz if I find the ship ya talkin' bout imma take it." Sker'Ry said with straightforward honesty, giving a shrug. "Besides, if he's got so much then this shouldn't be a problem amma right?"
What?! *Rosemary said in a baffled tone* What makes you think you can't trust us *Rosemary already said, but her mind had already brought fourth the answer in her head before she sighed* Okay, well all we got left is two thousand. What can we do to make up for the remaining amount?
“But you... you don’t know her like I do! She’s my mom! You don’t know what she likes or what she hates o-or... Heck—you don’t even know what she looked like years ago because you tore my scrapbook!” Her nose scrunched some. “And, I just met you... and everyone I’ve ever known has revealed to have been a lie. So... sorry if I question things at times.” Zealia scratched her arm awkwardly. “Just... don’t do anything to her... even if it’s something nice, just... let her be...” She frowned. “She’s probably happier than she’s ever been.” The nymph sighed, clearing her throat and preparing to leave the inn. She felt bad for not being able to say goodbye to her siblings or Layla for that matter.
"Make up for the rest? Look sunshine, I ain't–" But then a lightbulb popped into Sker'Ry's head, and she looked over both Eros and Rosemary for a moment before a smirk came onto her face. "Ya know what, I think I can make ah exception. I got somethin' in mind."

"Alright then great," Sonni said, rubbing her hands with a joint of rolled tobacco between her lips. "Lets get ah move on."

"He goin' too?" Sker'Ry said, pointed her thumb at Liion. "Cuz he gotta pay too."

"Nah, he has his ways of gettin' around. He's a business partner, so I gotta take care of some shit real quick. Liion, I'll meet with ya again before we take off."

"So be da case." Liion replied in his gruff voice.

~

"I will not." Y'iel said. "I promised her that whenever she needed me, I would be there. I know that she favors oils that clears her skin. She loves anything sweet and pertains to what you all call chocolate. She has never liked her hair to be tangled, nor being covered in sweat, in fact she despises it." She turned around and looked at Zealia now, a quiet rage brewing behind her eyes. "I have known her before thou were even a spec of light within her womb. And some book of her with someone who has ruined her from head to toe relentlessly will not change that. Do thou not think that I wish nothing more than for her to be safe and joyful? Do thee believe that I will leave her to be at the will of someone that will do what he has done to her over and over again without hesitation?!" She growled. "Thou...are just like him in many, many ways. Yet I consider that thee are Helga's children and I look passed it. I may not be the thing that you ridiculously hold ideal to thee as a "father", but just as he was there, so was I. And despite the things that I have done, thou continues to attempt to push it away. Push it away because I am able to do what thou cannot. Protect her just as I have done for thee time and time again. And yet thee has stood before me and attempted to use my knowledge of her as a tool for thy own reasoning plagued by doubt and cluelessness towards what thou knows not of."

"I believe that this is unfair as a whole. Can both of you not be allowed to care for her despite who has known her longer? I do not see that as a factor at all." Addai stepped between them. "Come now, this is not the time nor the place for this. Should we not be going?"

"But it is so, or so this foolish child seems to think." Y'iel's eyes narrowed at Zealia. "Why must thou continue more and more to choose to be such an ungrateful, selfish thing. I have done thou no wrong. I have done nothing to ever harm thee nor thy mother. Yet thou act as if I have because thou wants to hold on to some book filled with the very face that seeks to end her in agony. A book filled with false moments of joy from Him, moments that were made joyous because I cared. Him, who thieved my Light and destroyed Ossiana's people. He who has done nothing but hurt, and hurt. and hurt. Thou tells me not do anything nice for her, those were thy words. And here are mine. Perhaps thee and the toxicity thou seems to have become should stay away from her–far away from her. And I will ensure it. Because thee and thou siblings have been nothing but hazards to her well being and I will not allow it any further. You are correct when thee stated that she is happier than she has ever been. And that is because you nor thy siblings are there. And no is He. And I will destroy him if it takes the very last breath from my body." She turned away from her and began to walk towards the trees. "Anything else thee has to say thou can keep it to thyself. I am done wasting my time with thee. Regardless now that what thou truly think of me has been revealed, I will still aid thee. Because thou are Helga's child, and nothing more. But the light in which you have perceived me in will be the very one that I look at thee from."
*A part of Rosemary was relieved once Sker'Ry offered them a deal, but another part of her worried. She didn't know what to expect from this Oasis. She was unpredictable and crude. Whatever she wanted, it made Rosemary worry a bit, but she asked regardless* Just for curiosity's sake... What did you have in mind?
"A lot." Sker'Ry answered vaguely. "Haven't really decided on what itta be down to a T, buuut imma come 'round to it eventually." She said, her grin still remaining. "In the mean time, I ain't the type to play twenty questions girly." She turned on her heels and began to walk towards the direction of the docks. "Guess this means I gotta set some shit straight on the ship if imma be leaving then."

Eros looked over at Rosemary now with the same amount of worry, but she stayed quiet. If it was all to get to Bonnus, then she would have to deal with it was. But whatever Sker'Ry had in mind wouldn't possibly be that bad. Or...would it?

*Rosemary looked over at Eros, and she couldn't help but whisper* Just when I was starting to miss the boring silence of Oswald's near empty ship *That was all she said as she followed behind Sker'Ry in total silence, her hands in her pockets, not really thinking of much else, aside from possibly wringing Bonnus neck, and maybe doing a bit of the same to Sonni for putting them in this situation*
“Those aren’t even your memories, they’re my dad’s—“ Zealia paused, and her eye twitched, and she stopped in her tracks. Her nose scrunched again and the tips of her ears became red. “No. She’s happy because she has no memory of any of us! Including you! She’s just living a lie, and I told you to stay away from her! And how dare you call me selfish and ungrateful when I’ve done nothing but put my life on the line for people who wouldn’t for me! You’re not going to become a part in my moms life. If what you say is true about my father then you’ve played part in plaguing her life and she doesn’t need any surviving thing from that bomb!” She trembled now, angered with all the information given to her. “If she knew who you truly were, she would want to stay far away from you!” She sniffled now. “And I’m not a foolish child o-or toxic or any of those fucking things you just said! I’m not! I’m not, I’m not, I’m not!” She exhaled. “I don’t know why you seek to help or what you get out of this but I know it’s nothing good. Why do you even care?! What’s in it for you, huh? There’s no other reason you’d be this obsessed with helping unless...” She stopped, and frowned. “Don’t try anything with my mom. Don’t touch her.” She wiped her nose with her sleeve now. “Don’t just fill her brain with more lies.”
"It looks like ya might start missing it a whole lot more," Eros whispered back. And if anything, maybe she was going to start missing that cold, blizzard ran area. ..Then again...I don't think this'll be THAT bad, She told herself.

Sonni followed along side Sker'Ry, smoking on her rolled cigarette and letting the smoke ease back out through her lips.

"Ya know, ya should really stop smokin' those nasty ass things and getcha a real smoker." Sker'Ry commented while they were on their way.

"Hey, I deal with what I can get. Got somethin' better?" Sonni asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Should have a few more back on the ship somewhere." She looked glanced back at Eros and Rosemary. "Either of ya want a smoke?"

~

"I said that I am done. I mistook thee for an adult and now I see my error, and I will no longer explain my self to a child. Anyone you that you have assisted was out of thy own self pity surely. And if thou wants to believe that I am responsible for what thy "dad" has done after everything that has occurred, then so be it. It is ironic how hypocritical one can be once put under the same light that they seek to put others under. Someone who has bargained with the soul of someone that she called a "friend". Thou has done nothing but bring disgrace to the name "Quartz". What thee knows is nothing. Nothing at all. Thou are but a cowardice horse brought to water that it is too afraid to drink from. I do not know why even Greisha still attempts to see thou as a friend either after the way thou has treated her, and I can only hope that she realizes that she herself has made a mistake as well. This pointless back and forth that you have sought out has ensured that that much will come to be."
*Rosemary immediately shook her head. The mere thought of a cigarette made her want to gag, but she answered as polite as she could* No thanks. I don't really smoke. I need to keep my energy
"Neither do I." Eros said right after Rosemary, shaking her head. "Never have, never will."

"Sounds like some sissies to me," Sker'Ry said, much to Eros's dismay, giving another shrug. "But suitcha selves." But then she stopped when she realized something. "We're gonna needa ride. Walkin's gonna take to long from here."

"Well, they ain't got no horses here, that's for sure." Sonni said, blowing out more smoke.

"Think we can get one'ah them birds I've seen everybody 'round here on?" She asked. "Cause if not, I'm jackin' one."
Zealia stood there idly in silence, her ears fully dropped as soft tears streamed down her face. She felt like passing out, and she took a few steps back before she settled down on a rock. Her head ached immensely, and the current situation wasn’t helping at all. She wrapped her arms around her stomach for some form of comfort, for she also felt like throwing up. But she ended up just sitting there. “Your not... doing this for me...” The nymph exhaled softly. “Ms. Y’iel, believe me, I do appreciate your offer but ...I think I’ll just s-stay...” But her head turned to Addai slowly. “A-And you... and you...” She didn’t know what to say and fell silent again. She buried her head in her hands and let out another sigh, one full of pain and stress. “I’m sorry, Ms. Y’iel. I shouldn’t have said anything as foul as I did.” The nymph spoke softly but genuinely, rubbing her head in disbelief and sadness. “I promise I’m not like this...”
And then 당신 remember Yiel is a COLA character, so 당신 should know that it's far too late for sorrys. Fuck 당신 and fuck 당신 for eternity XD over a year ago
Woah, woah, hang on a second *Rosemary said, now stepping in front of Sker'Ry* Surely you don't need to go around stealing them. I just got out of a jail cell. I don't really want the knights chasing after me again to put me back in there. Is it so bad to walk? Take in the air? Enjoy the foreign city? Not committing crimes fresh out of prison?
Y'iel came to a stop once more, and slowly turned around when Zealia said that she was going to stay. "No. No you will not." She said. "You will stand, and thou will leave this world." A glow came to her eyes, and she started to walk forward.

However, Addai stepped forward as well. "If she does not want to go, then please, do not make her. I would not like this confrontation to continue. And if she is not going, then neither am I."

Y'iel came to a stop, and at first, she was going to force through Addai. With the full extent of her Light now restored, that wouldn't have been a problem at all. If she were to use force, Addai would indeed be somewhat of an issue. And she would just have to do what she hadn't came to do. Cause him harm and render him taken care of. However, she knew that if she did so, she would risk bringing attention there. Attention that would destroy everything. And that responsibility was not be hers to bare. She was silent as well, and the seconds seemed like long minutes. But as she thought about what Addai was doing, she couldn't help but to at least have some respect for the stance for his choice. And so she took her steps back.
"Then it is thy choice. Here, in this moment, I am no longer going to allow what time I have to be wasted by such a mindless decision. I have attempted what I could, and I will no longer aid you. But know this. Heed my warning. If He comes, when He comes, thy errors will be anchors onto thy shoulders, not those of mine. And when He comes, do not call for my name. For I will not be there. I will feel great sorrow for thee. But tears I will not weep." She turned around and ventured further into the trees to leave. "I can waste no more time here, for I have much that needs to be done."

~

Sker'Ry lifted an eyebrow at this. "That's on you if ya get caught. I, on the other hand, ain't goin' in without a fight cause they're gonna have to catch me first."

"She's right though. We don't need'em goin' back so soon." Sonni agreed with what Rosemary had said. "A lil walk across town won't hurt too much."

Skery'Ry squinted at Sonni. "A walk. Across a city. I don't know if ya've noticed, but this is a big ass city and I got folks waitin' back at my ship. I'm addin' a walkin' fee that you're gonna be payin'."
*Rosemary crossed her arms, clearly dealing with someone difficult. But as she turned to Eros, she couldn't help but wink at her, and Rosemary let out an exaggerated sigh before responding* Alright, how about this? We'll make it much more interesting. A foot race to the ship. I win, and you give us a discount. You win, and you can charge me twice as much. I'll even get a part time job if I have to. But it has to be a race on foot *She extended her hand. This was nothing more than friendly competition between her and Sker'Ry, but Rosemary had this look on her face, this grin that was silently telling Sker'Ry that she had full intent of winning* You in or are you chicken?
"Double the amount?! Rose what the fuck!" Eros hissed at her.

"Wouldn't be so cocky about doin' that," Sonni commented, but was nonetheless entertained now. But if it was one thing, she knew that she wouldn't be running at all.

Sker'Ry rose her eyebrow. "A race eh?" She smirked. "And we gotta be on foot? Yer fuckin' on nutjob. Hope yer ready to get waxed." However, her smirk told that she was already up to something as she took Rosemary's hand.
*Rosemary smirked to Eros* Don't worry, E. I may be crazy, but I ain't a total dumbass. *She gave her a wink, showing that this is exactly what she wanted before she got into position* Alright, first one to the docks wins. Think you'll be able to keep up? *She was already stretching. In her mind, she didn't even know if she could run as good as she used to thanks to being in prison, but she was definitely going to try* Eros, give us the signal, will you please?
"Keep up? Hah!" Sker'Ry began to stretch little by little. "Easy cash, here I come. This is gonna be great!"

Eros was uncertain of this herself, stepping out a little in front of them. "This is the stupidest idea ever, both of'em are idiots," She mumbled. "Alright, on your mark–Rose you better not fuckin' lose–get set–" She looked at the both of them. "GO!"
*As soon as she was told that, Rosemary was already off down the cobblestone street, grateful for once that Oasis was shorter than she was, allowing her to move much faster, if just barely much. As she was running, she couldn't help but taunt* Ah, the joys of being a non-smoking "sissy", eh, Sker'Ry?!
The moment Eros had gave the signal, Sker'Ry had started forward a few steps, able to evenly match Rosemary's pace until she allowed her to take the lead. "Talk while ya can flowergirl!" She retorted, yet she slowed down further.

"ROSEMARY RUN FASTER DAMN IT! YOU GOT HER!" Eros called out, seeing that Rosemary was getting further ahead seemingly with ease. "HAH! FUCK YOUR SMOKES!" She called out to Sker'Ry as well.

Sonni didn't say much of anything, but instead chuckled, shaking her head.
Aw, but I love talking *Rosemary said with a cocky attitude, her eyes darting around the area, as if planning something, before she continued* Cause I won't get much of a chance... Now *Once she shouted, Rosemary jumped on top of an empty wagon next to a two story house and jumped onto one of the windowsills, catching herself before she quickly threw herself onto the small porch roof and then jumped onto the upper one. With that, she ran along the top of the roofs, jumping from the roof to another as she shouted* I only said to race on foot. I said nothing about using this place to your advantage. Better step it up, Cap'n *As she was running forward, she felt the rush of running along rooftops, the same rush she felt with Judissia. It brought some excitement back to her. It brought nostalgia of when she would do it as a teenager, and it made her laugh to herself in joy, but she kept her focus on the race, spying the docks from her new vantage point, still a ways away*
Meanwhile back where Sonni and Eros were walking, Sonni had began to laugh to herself, catching Eros's attention. Though Eros didn't say anything at first until Sonni kept laughing.

"What's so funny?" Eros said out of irritation.

"Nothin'. Nothin' at all." Sonni replied.

-

Meanwhile from below in their race, Sker'Ry smirked, watching Rosemary on the rooftops. "Better run a little faster than that!" She called out. Her pace only slowed down more until she dodged off into a side alleyway, disappearing from sight.
Please, I can run all d- *She looked down to see Sker'Ry had disappeared. Rosemary could tell she had already put her plan into effect, and she could only grin* Finally, now you're putting up a challenge *With that, Rosemary made her way toward higher buildings, using her skills as best as she could to get to higher ground, not having to worry about any obstacles or pedestrians or curves. To her, all she saw was a straight path forward and the wind blowing through her hair, feeling free for the first time since she left prison. However, that didn't stop her from looking for Sker'Ry, wondering to herself where she disappeared to as she kept running*
As the docks eventually came closer and closer, Rosemary would find that if she looked to see if Sker'Ry was anywhere close or nearby, she wouldn't see her anywhere at all. Sker'Ry was nowhere to be found, and as Rose would reach the docks, she would find that she seemed to be the first one there with Sker'Ry not being present there herself.
*Rosemary looked around, already feeling that something was odd. But regardless, she jumped from the roof, doing a flip just to taunt, and landing on her feet, only to stop mere inches away from where the boards of the dock touched the earth, and she raised her foot slightly and tapped her toes onto the boardwalk* I win!
Meanwhile, while Eros and Sonni had went into a slightly faster pace to get to the docks, they found themselves running into Sker'Ry, who was walking out of a liquor store and had apparently been to a restaurant of some sort to get something to eat.

"About damn time," She said to them, already stuffing her face with what looked to be some sort of breakfast fashioned burger in which the buns were replaced with thick pancakes and the beef was replaced with sausage patties, eggs, cheese and some lettuce.

"So, you gave up huh? Sucker!" Eros grinned at this, instantly knowing that this meant that Rosemary had gotten to the docks first. And she made her way down to the docks ahead of them.
That is the most disgusting thing I've ever read someone putting in their mouth over a year ago
My opinion matters 더 많이 cause I don't eat breakfast XD over a year ago
*Rosemary wandered around the docks now, her hands behind her back, humming to herself in a gleeful tone, not because of the victory, but because she felt good about having finally run in such a long time. Being stuck on a ship for so long, followed by being in small villages with little to no building, and then followed by a prison cell, she felt she could finally breath for once, and that was enough to bring her some joy for once since all of what happened*
Eros arrived onto the docks, a big grin on her face. "Hey hey winner, nice goin!" She said, unable to help but to chuckle some. "Looks like those legs of yours still have some kick to'em huh?"

Soon afterwards, Sonni and Sker'Ry came onto the dock as well, Sker'Ry still enjoying her food as well as taking a swig from the bottle of whiskey that she had gotten.

"Alright, ship's around here somewhere," Sker'Ry said with her mouth full.

Eros turned to them, speaking to Sker'Ry. "Wait a minute now, she won! So we'll be taking back some of that cash please and thank you?"

"Won?" Sker'Ry chewed for a few more moments before swallowing. "Depends on whatcha mean by "won"."

"Won, as in, she dusted you in a race. So we get out discount." Eros said.

And that's when Sker'Ry grinned. "Sure thing." She slid the neck of her bottle between her fingers and reached into the bag of gold and gems that she had been given. However, she only gave Eros ten pieces of gold.

Eros was stunned for a minute. "Uuh...I think your forgettin' some."

"Am I?" Sker'Ry questioned, her grin only growing. "We agreed that you'd get a discount. How much that was was never specified. So I letcha win. Oh, and Sonni, that walkin' fees gonna be about two-hundred and fifty." She added before she began to laugh, looking to Rosemary. "Congrats toots."
*Rosemary looked down at the gold pieces in Eros' hand. Eros and Sonni would've expected Rosemary to either call Sker'Ry out on her tricks, or would've started kicking herself. But instead, Rosemary couldn't help but laugh with Sker'Ry as she looked at the gold before she responded* Shit, I guess I didn't specify, huh? Oh well, at least we got our discount. That's good for... I think one bottle of crappy rum we can share, Eros? Well, thanks for the race, Sker'Ry. You know, despite not putting it all in, you ran pretty good, for a smoker *She smiled to her, stretching her arms now as she spoke* So, where's your ship?
"But...but..." Eros wanted to say that somehow someway, Sker'Ry had cheated. However, there was no way that she could actually say that she did. If anything, she had outsmarted them. Which when she thought about it, made her frown a little because she started to think about Oasis again. Even their smarts were a bit different from one another, yet she knew that she shouldn't have expected anything less. After all...this was supposed to be the real Oasis.

Sker'Ry shrugged at Rosemary's question. "Gotta find it somewhere round here Probly not too far off though." She looked at all of the importing and exporting ships that were going in and out of Fre. "Wonder what kinda goods they got." She began to walk down the dock, drinking more from her bottle and starting on the food that she had brought again.
Ah, don't worry about it, Eros *Rosemary patted her one shoulder* I'm sure Oswald will spot us a few extra coins once he knows where we are. Besides, we could have lost all our money rather than just get back ten measly coins. That's gotta count for something, right *She followed behind Sker'Ry now, looking at all the ships that were coming in and out of port before she spoke up* So, Cap'n, what would we be doing on this ship? We may be guests, but I doubt you expect us to just relax on it
“W-waif!” Y’iel suddenly felt Zealia’s hands grip hers before she got too far. She clearly didn’t know what she was doing, and regretted ever speaking out in the first place. “I-I’m sorry!” She exclaimed with tears. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what I’m doing.” She said with genuine fear and sadness in her eyes. “I-I’ve let my my anger cloud my judgement. I-I’m just so mad and I can’t take it out on anyone a-and I don’t mean to take it out on you...” her ears flattened. “I-I’m not selfish, I promise... I-I... I don’t want to be like him... And I’m still... processing everything, a-and I know it’s not an excuse, but I’m sorry Ms. Y’iel”
"Yer damn skippin' right bout that," Sker'Ry began to say, "and I'm glad ya know that much at least. We've been needin' ah few things done 'round the ship but I'm sure my boys have gotten somma it handled by now. At least they better have if they know what's good." She looked at ship after ship as they walked along. "I got somethin' in mind for ya to do. I guess I'll haveta show ya around and all that too ain't it?" She said, scratching her head.

~

Y'iel turned to look at Zealia, pulling her hand away gently. "No...no, Zealia, it is not an excuse. Thou knew exactly of the words that thee chose to speak to me. Thee have chosen to throw thy anger towards me as if I were the enemy instead of the one who deserves it, and I have reason to suspect that this is truly who thou are. And it..saddens me. It saddens me that thee would come to a conclusion that I would do no good towards thy mother. That my intentions are...not good. That I am merely just another bad piece of something that I and the Theriankind have battled for eons." She frowned at Zealia now, for her words had cut deep. "I will see thy Dahlia today, the curious, pure young woman that thy mother has become. And if thou thinks that I am going to bring her harm, then today will be the last that I shall allow myself to..to be at her side." To take in her scent. To speak to her. To enjoy her voice.
"That is what you wish to be, is it not?" Her jaw tightened. "But I will not choose to allow her to go unprotected." She said. Time seemed to stop for a brief half-second before in a blink, she was gone.
Well, guess that makes up for only paying a portion of fee. Right,Eros? *She turned to Eros with a smile. A real one, this time. The first genuine smile that Eros had seen from Rosemary in a long, long time since they entered Fre*