windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8751-8800 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"That damn rat." Clillin said, clutching his shoulder. And though he wanted to borrow a sword from one of the knights and finish the job, he reluctantly sat down, knowing that this turn of events sealed the deal. Oswald and Rosemary would be set free.

"I knew somethin' was up with that punk!" Eros growled, only to gasp when she realized that she no longer saw Sker'Ry within the room, only the body bag that contained Oasis. "Where'd she go!? Shit!" She said, heading towards the door.

Unnit sat up, rubbing at his face as Styles went to offer him a hand up.

"Hey!"

Eros cringed, coming to a stop. "What whatWHAT?!" She turned around at the sound of Clillin's voice.

"Good going. Any slower and he would've been dead." Clillin said, giving her a nod.

And for a moment, Eros stood there some, a small blush of embarrassment coming to her face. She didn't get compliments like that all too often, so they meant a lot when she did. "Thanks!" She said, turning on her heals and heading towards the door.

However, at what Oswald's idea was shut down, for the judge had other ideas. "Dear flags of Fre! Guards, arrest that madman!" The judge yelled angrily. "Arrest him now!"

However, what wasn't noticed immediately was that Ossiana was no longer moving, her head now hanging low.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia's fingers transformed into thin chopsticks to retrieve the broken fragments of the bullet within his shoulder, using some pieces of his own cloth as a bandage before planting a small kiss upon it where it numbed the area completely. And though one would expect him to thank her, it actually ended up being her thanking him. "Thank you." She said, though the simple words of gratitude went far beyond just that. She was relieved that this meant freedom for them, however, when she turned to look at those shackled, she frowned upon seeing Ossiana's head hang low. The nymph sighed softly, drooping her head some as well in thought of her best friend. But now she had information that may or may not given her hope, and she asked one of the guards politely if she could approach her.
Though the guards she asked looked at one another as more were entering the room, they decided to grant her permission but also warned her to be careful. However, what they didn't know was that there was no longer a need for the warning.

As Ossiana was approached, the blood that soaked her hair could be seeing dripping down onto the floor around her, her body not giving so much as a single twitch as it sat there, slumped over on the floor.

Meanwhile, Carlyle took the liberty of going around the courtroom and checking on the people who were present. "A-are you alright? Ma'am? Sir? Are you well?"

In under seconds, the knights had the building surrounded, some of them going to Clillin and the judge to figure out what it was that had happened.
cosmic_fusions commented…
wait can i tell her about oriocho xD over a year ago
....if she's not dead O_o over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
... Que? over a year ago
"M-Mrs. Morgan?" Zealia spoke, her ears drooping some as she approached her. "Mrs. Morgan, it's me, Zealia–daughter of Helga and Wiezen Quartz." The nymph reminded her with saddened eyes. But upon seeing her position and the blood the closer she got, her eyes widened in worry and she doubled her pace where she now was on her knees besides the body. "Mrs. Morgan!" Her hands went to her shoulders to shift her.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary looked at Ossiana, her expression changed as she spoke softly* Hey, Oss... Hey it's okay, you can get... Up *it didn't take long to notice the blood before she feared the worst*
Even as Ossiana was shifted, the full weight of her body leaned back forward into a limp slump, her hair falling back down in front of her face.

Clillin sighed for a moment, pausing in his explanation before he pointed the guards over to where Arizona's suitcase was, standing up himself while keeping his shoulder held just in case the wound could reopen.

Unnit meanwhile, was staring at the decaying corpse in the middle of the courtroom, the sick feeling in his stomach causing him to turn away finally while Styles had went to help Carlyle check on everyone else.

The jury were speaking frantically among each other about what just had happened, shifting uncomfortably now.
Zealia caught her before she could smash her face against the ground. "M-Ms. Morgan?" The woman called again, the concern in her voice more audible now. She propped her back up so she could see her face and combed her matted hair behind her ears and away from her features.
As Ossiana was propped back up, her hair brushed from in front of her face, they would come to find that her eyes were open, but they were low and dull. Her expression was one that was blank of anything but absolute exhaustion. The bags under her eyes and the many tears that she had caused the age to show more so than it ever had. She stare went through the person in front of her rather than at them, and it didn't take long for her to start falling to the side.

Meanwhile, from over where Arizona's suitcase had been one of the knights stepped away from the bench. "Uh...sir...I think you might need to see this," he said urgently.

Clillin grimaced and made his way over to see what it was that they saw, and at first, he only saw papers. But then he realized that papers were blank, and as he brushed them to the side, he yelled for everyone to get back.

Within the suitcase, a vial of a pale red trembled violently, an unstable mixture of a fire and hurricane potion rattling hard enough for the vial to jump some.

"Was he...was he planning on using that here?" One of the knights asked.

"I don't know. There's only one way to find out. Send for the Blue Knights. Tell them that it is urgent that they get here as soon as possible. Began an evacuation of the building." He looked towards where the jury was. "I'll assume that the verdict is not guilty?"

The jury looked at one another, and they all nodded briskly, most of them more worried about getting out of the courtroom now that they had found something that could have possibly blown the entire building away.
O-Oss? *Rosemary looked at Ossiana, tears starting to swell in her eyes. She couldn't believe it. But before she could even react, the court was in in uproar once more as the man in tattered cloth jumped from the railings to the front, knocking over any guards that tried to stop him. He rushed over, pulling the sword from his sheath, a gold armor incasing his body as he swung the sword, severing the limp Ossiana from the post before he picked her up and shouted* Stay back! All of you! This woman, did nothing wrong! And because of a false accusation, she had to pay for it! Stay the hell back or die by my blade! I'm taking her out of here and giving her a proper burial! Stay behind and live, or rush me and take your chance with death
W-What the fuck are you doing!? *Rosemary shouted. She could tell from the voice that it was Enricho, but she didn't dare say his name. The man looked at her before he spoke* Quiet, you *He left it vague to who she was* Be thankful you weren't against her. I don't know who you are, but know that she never shut up about you. You and your friends, get out of this country as soon as you can. If we're lucky, we won't meet again
*The man made his way toward the exit, carrying Ossiana in one arm while holding his blade tightly in the other, waiting for any sudden moves as he walked out. As he did, he turned to Zealia and spoke* Tell me, her child... Was it true what the girl said... is she okay?

*Flynn, Kristoff and Reinard were already making their way to the next servant, patiently waiting for the Nithloraul's return. When she inevitably did, they were expecting a wise crack or a few insults. But to their surprise, she came back, tears falling from her face, sniffling to control her crying. She looked at Flynn and spoke* F-Flynn.... It's Layla
*Kristoff rolled his blank white eyes as he spoke* Whatever it is, it can wai-
No! *The Nithloraul said* No, it can't wait! Flynn, you should know
Phone died so I had to stop for the night. But no 더 많이 work for four days so it's all posts all the time as long as I'm not asleep over a year ago
“M-Mrs. Morgan,” Zealia called out again as Enricho carried her. She frowned deeply this time. “M-Mrs. Morgan, we’re free to go. We have a surprise to show you.” The nymph said. “It’s time to rightfully take your shackles and seals off. You wouldn’t want little Orio seeing you l-like this, would you?” She turned to the others. “There is no time to waste. As soon as their set free, we shall depart back.” Her eyes landed on Enricho and she nodded. “She’s alive. We are staying at an inn if you would join us.”
As Enricho was being carried from the courtroom, there was a small movement from Ossiana within his arms. Though it all sounded like a echo far, far away to her, she recognized the voice. However, she said nothing. Her dead expression didn't change. She both wouldn't and couldn't even open her mouth to even say that she wanted to go home. She had no home. Anywhere. Since Enricho was carrying her now, he would come to realize that the blood that stained her hair was from where she had slammed it into the rod of steel that she had been tied down to.

The guards were fully prepared to go after Enricho without question, as well as the knights that were more than skilled enough. However, Clillin called them off, telling them to fall back. He himself already knew who it had been. After all, he was far from stupid. And the constant standing and sitting of the man during the trial was enough to confirm the suspicions that he already had. He himself stepped forward. "On the contrary, not all of those accusations were false, and she just as the others were are still part of the cause of what occurred last year." He spoke. "Just because they have been given their freedom doesn't they're completely innocent. They still came here with intentions to steal, and guards who were only doing their jobs were caught in the crossfire, as well as other children aside from hers. She has caused harm to innocent people here herself, and you should be grateful that that is being overlooked due to the circumstances. So If you plan on leaving, I'd suggest you do that now before I retrieve my blade. You no longer have any business here, and you would be wise to realize that this building is still well enough surrounded and hold your tongue. I can assist you with your leave if need be, but there is only so much more that I'm going to consider taking from any of you after today. And if that sword touches anyone, you'll find that I am very capable of slaying Beasts." He said, giving a hint that he knew more than he let on. "Get out of my country."
Zealia eyes Clillin the entire time, but understood herself that all of them needed to leave. She waited for the guards to uncuff her siblings patiently, glad that at least one thing went right today. And once they were set free, Zealia hugged both Oswald and Rosemary tightly. “I am relieved to see you both go home today. Unfortunately my boutique is no longer standing, but we have sought shelter in an inn. I suggest we leave now.” She said to everyone, including Carlyle and the others. She looked around momentarily before summoning a purple portal. “No time to waste!”
Sit in the corner, Zealia. Don't come back till 당신 learn basic social cues like don't say stuff when someone JUST died XD over a year ago
*Enricho kept his gaze, looking down at the woman, before his gaze came. Though the armor kept him well hidden, Clillin caught a glimpse of his gaze, his dead eyes set on him as he spoke* Then you'd do well to keep that job. Keep something to fight for. Something that makes it worth it. Don't lose it, else you become an empty husk *He walked passed him* I can help myself. Appreciated, though *With that, he walked, stopping to turn to Zealia. He reached out to her in silence, but ended up patting her shoulder, giving her a nod* Keep her safe... for a little while longer, okay? *Without another word, he exited the building, but Rosemary caught a glimpse of Ossiana's movement, and she let out a sigh of joy, before she turned to Zealia and Eros, a smile gracing her face as she responded* The hell took you guys so long *She moved forward, hoping to hug them, but couldn't due to her restraints, already laughing as tears fell from her eyes* Do you know how long I had to wait? You guys could've at least paid a visit over the year *She couldn't stop crying, nor could she stop laughing. She felt that, despite all the odds, despite everything being taken away from her in an instant, she felt as though, be it good fortune or just having the right kind of people, things had worked out, as good as it could, and she couldn't help but keep smiling through her tears*
I can't tell if the Morgan's have the shittiest luck in the entire RP 또는 the greatest luck XD over a year ago
Clillin looked back to the guards and motioned them to undo the chains that held the people who were only moments ago, considered as terrorists as he watched Enricho leave.

Eros was making her way back into the courtroom, muttering to herself as she walked passed Enricho. "Where did she go? Dammit!" She cursed to herself. But as she passed him, her agitated focus remained on the woman, Sker'Ry. "This shit isn't fair," She growled.
However, when she heard Rosemary's voice, she stopped in her tracks a few feet behind Zealia, not really going any closer than that. "Um..yeah. I'm gonna uh, go check somethin' out real quick." She said, going over to where Arizona had been struck with the bottle of liquor. She went over to it and knelt down, only for her eyes to go to the body bag that was still present. And upon seeing the guards zipping it up to be taken away, she intervened. "H-hey wait a minute! Where're ya goin' with that!"

While everyone was having their reunion, Carlyle checked on Unnit, rubbing her thumb across the graze on his cheek despite him telling her that he was fine.
Zealia hugged back Rosemary tightly and kissed her forehead. But at Eros’s comment, she nodded. “Hurry back, we shouldn’t waste anymore time.” The nymph said before gently stroking Rosemary’s cheeks. Tears of guilt began to settle in her eyes. “I’m so sorry, sister. Brother. I truly am. But hopefully we can work through an apology. We already have food and two rooms set for you.”
Hey, calm down, Z *Rosemary said with a smile as she wiped her tears away* You don't gotta be sorry. I'm the dumbass who got us into trouble. Well, Oswald helped, so make that two dumbasses. *She chuckled, before looking back behind her. As Eros was walking over to where Arizona was struck, Rosemary immediately approached Eros, already getting an uncomfortable vibe as she spoke* Hey, Eros... Uh... listen, I was a little pissed when you went off without me a year ago to get Oriocho, but... well... I'm glad you did. I was far from ready for that. If I went a year ago, I would've just screwed everything up. That year in prison, while... a total waste of a year, was for the better, and it did help me change. And... Look, if you still hate me, I understand, but... I want us to at least work together. We still gotta stop Bonnus from doing this to anyone else, and... well, figure out what the hell is up with Oasis or.. Sker'Ry or whatever, maybe help jog her memory. If you still hate me, I understand that, but... Know that I am sorry and that... Whatever happened with Oasis, it... it was never your fault. You were angry at me, not Oasis, and I don't want you to go blaming yourself, alright. Bonnus was the one who did that, not you, so.... yeah... Just wanted to let you know, I guess.... I'll go stand over there if you want me to
*As soon as Oswald was let loose, he turned to Clillin* So, now that I am no longer a terrorist, perhaps the same could be done for Crow? After all, he's been trapped in a cell for a year and I worry that he hasn't been getting the necessary attention that a machine like him needs

*Enricho found himself back at their old home, carrying Ossiana. Not wanting to just drop her into the snow, he fell to his knees, holding her close, letting the armor peel back slightly to reveal his face as he looked down at her. Her hair that was made sticky due to the blood, her clothes tattered and ruined, yet he still saw his wife in the feral woman that she had become. He looked down at her, speaking softly* Oss... please, wake up... We have to see our little girls. You can't be sleeping now
COLA is going to demolish 까마귀 xD over a year ago
Nah, COLA wouldn't ruin a wholesome moment. That's all on 당신 due to the Layla murder XD over a year ago
But hey, at least Layla got off one last time cause no one chokes the life out of girls like Weiss XD over a year ago
Zealia couldn’t help but now think about Addai. Any thoughts of happiness she has always led back to him. She felt bad as it was that they constantly couldn’t spend time together, but she was ready for a change. She knew she would make it up to him if it was the last thing she did. And she promised herself that the next time they had sex, she would ride him until all their bad memories were suppressed by bliss. She stood there in thought before looking back at the others and splitting herself into a second clone. “I think I’m going to go back a little earlier for the sake of making sure everything is alright.” That, and she also wanted to see her lover. I’m addition notify Weiss that all was well now. She left her clone to wait for the others in Fre while she herself walked through it and found herself in the halls of the inn.
Insert Curb Your Enthusiasm theme over a year ago
COLA I know you’re mad at me but please don’t take it out on the characters xD over a year ago
Take all your anger out on the characters. This is too happy for my taste XD over a year ago
Eros didn't say anything while Rosemary was speaking. Not cutting her off, no snide insults. Instead, she listened until she was finished. She turned to Clillin first, "Hey, do me a favor and make sure they put that back where that Arizona prick stole her will ya! I didn't dig that hole for nothin'!"
And then her attention went back to Rosemary. "Look, I've had an entire year to think over what happened. Yeah, I was pissed at you, but you're wrong if you think that I didn't feel the same way towards Oasis. And if ya want me to really be honest, if it weren't for Weiss, I wouldn't have come back here and neither would anyone else and you all would probably be being sentenced to death. Ya know, before I we went off to look for Carlyle, I had a brief little talk with your little she-bitch servant friend. And to an extent, she was right. The only reason people liked me is because they thought I was you. Because all I was to anyone else is some extension of you. Even Oasis–or...not..Oasis, thought that. And I couldn't stand it. I got jealous because she cared so much more about you that she was willing to accept that you may have been fucked in the head before she knew that I wasn't just some voice you heard or some personality. But I got over it. I don't love her like I did. I just...still cared about her because she meant a lot to me. But she only meant a lot to me because she meant a lot to you. I did. And look, I don't hate you. But that doesn't mean that I like you either. I'm passed blaming myself, because I know that I came back to Fre then to help. And even if I would have tagged alone from the beginning, it wouldn't have changed anything. I would have just been some glorified side piece destined to be in your shadow. I had to work hard to prove that I'm nothing like you managed to make everyone believe. Not some evil little thing that Macross dabbled in that's just going to go off someday and do her bidding. Because I've gotten shit for that so much while you took all the credit for the good that I tried to do, and for that I should hate you. But if I did, that would made me just like you. And we're nothin' alike Rose. I've had time to find out who I am, and that's not you. And in turn, I got to help find Oriocho. Hell, Weiss even told me thank you one time. I got to meet people, see things and..make friends. And that's all thanks to me. Not you. But me. I got my credit where its due. So sorry, but until Bonnus is found, I don't think I'm gonna stick around for too much longer. Because I like when people can tell me thank you and know its because its not due to you."

"I'll send it back to your ship when we have time to tend to that," Clillin told Oswald. "Right now, we have our hands full, so I hope you don't mind the wait. Or rather, you shouldn't mind the wait." He stuck his hand out. "Congratulations for your freedom."
“Addai~!” Zealia immediately called out in the halls. “Addai, I’m back baby!” The nymph said as she walked around. “We were successful!” She cheered some, but kept it down a little since she didn’t want to disturb others sleeping.
*Rosemary was silent as she listened to Eros, a little surprised at her response. Despite it all, she couldn't help but smile through it* Hey, you're you, you aren't a part of me. You do what you have to do, Eros. Trust me, you did your part a whole lot more than people think. I doubt it matters much, coming from me, but you were a hell of a lot of help. You helped Enricho and Ossiana more than I ever could and you helped my ass for... what the third time now? I'm sorry for what I've put you through, for a whole twenty years. Taking the credit for your abilities and your thinking, treating you like some sort of spawn from Macross. No, you're a far better person than I ever was, Eros. To think all it took was a year to myself to realize that. Shit, I may just ask you to kick my ass a hell of a lot harder than you did *She chuckled a bit before silencing herself* Uh, please don't though, just.... Just know that I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through. I don't expect you to forgive me. You don't have to. You can hate me and tell me to go fuck myself. I don't deserve forgiveness. But I wanted you to know that I'm sorry I treated you so poorly, and I wish that.... That I wasn't such an absent minded dumbass and so immature. My attitude didn't really attract people to me, it just helped me make more enemies, and I don't want to keep doing that. I'm not going to be wreckless or stupid. I want to do what I can to help others. Shit, you were the only one keeping sure my dumbass didn't get us both killed. And... I'm glad you're finally getting the recognition you've deserved for a long ass time
*Oswald took Clillin's hand, shaking it as he nodded* And congratulations on your victory. I didn't know what to expect from a knight being an attorney, but you seem to be an ace at it. If all is taken care of, I'd like to get back to my ship. She's been out of my sight for far too long
Eros gave Rosemary a pat on the shoulder, a smile coming to her face. "Glad you understand where I'm comin' from. So with that said, I guess the least we could do is have a drink or two together before we part ways again, eh?"

"That's good to know I suppose," Clillin said. "Because after today I don't think I'm even going to consider doing so again. And as promised, your ship has gone undamaged. The overseer of the dock in Freida off to the west should be able to help you with getting everything situated for it to return to your possession."

~

Meanwhile at the inn, or rather not at the inn, Addai walked through town with Oriocho after finding her outside attempting to eat a stray animal. He had been surprised when he found that she had many more limbs than any normal child was supposed to, but what had surprised him more was that she was out by herself to began with. He ended up realizing that Oriocho was the very child that had been brought to the inn when everyone else had arrived. However, Oriocho didn't take to kindly to Addai interfering with her meal, and there were moments that she had attempted to stab at him with her stinger, as well as manage to bite him with her sharp teeth. But eventually, his calm nature got the best of her, and the Scorpia child find herself drawn to the large man. And when she began to let it be known that she was hungry, Addai decided to take her some place that they could both feed themselves instead of returning to the inn, since Zealia had left him anyways.

And now he watched with a baffled expression while Oriocho bit through bone and meat alike as she devoured her food happily, her chubby cheeks chewing furiously.

~

While Enricho had spoken to Ossiana, the once fierce woman gave no response back like she usually would have even when she wasn't feeling well. She didn't give even so much as a grunt. If it weren't for her open eyes, it could barely be told that she was even alive, and the truth was, she wasn't. Not on the inside. Between the shock from seeing Oasis's body, and then Sker'Ry, her mental state had become..distant. She was still.
And it would soon dawn on Enricho that it had finally been done. After years of fighting, years of stress and worry and losing the home that she and Enricho had worked so hard to build from nothing. Losing her home for the third time. Even her desert was nothing but ice, no longer carrying the bright sun and heat that she loved. Ossiana Morgan had broken. Her exhausted mind, her ferocious spirit. They both had been shattered.
“Her chubby cheeks chewing furiously” ;-; over a year ago
Yeah, actually *Rosemary couldn't help but smile to her, and she gave a nod* I'd like that a lot
*Oswald gave a nod* Alright then, then I guess we have a week to wait for it to return to us. I'll set up reservations at the inn Zealia recommended and-
Actually *Rosemary approached him now* Mind if I get a place to stay here in Fre, just for a bit?
What, why? *Oswald spoke* No offense to Fre, but wouldn't you want to be with the others, it's....... On second thought, I know what you're up to
*Rosemary shrugged before answering* That Sker'Ry girl is a piece to this whole puzzle and I want to meet her again. Staying here is my best bet of finding her. Who knows, maybe I can help bring her memories back*

*Enricho looked Ossiana in the eye, unable to see anything from within her. The sight was enough to bring back his fury, his rage, but he kept it held down. He looked over her before he picked her up once more, his helmet covering his face as he spoke* It's no use staying here. We need to get you somewhere else to tend to you. After that, we'll go and find Oriocho, then Oasis... alright?
Didn’t cola tell them to gtfo his country xD over a year ago
And yes, 당신 make me sick, not the bottle of 보드카 I am currently going to down to get over my frustration at work over a year ago
But, 당신 have a chance at redemption. Do 당신 still think, in your sober state, that there is a chance for Weyla? over a year ago
“Addai?” Zealia could no longer sense his presence in the inn. In fact, she couldn’t sense Layla’s or Weiss’s for that manner now that she thought about it. The nymph walked around in hopes she would find one of them, but to no avail. She figured that perhaps Layla had gone home or Weiss finally decided to leave them without saying goodbye. She tapped her fingers quietly, the sense of guilt slowly sinking back on her shoulders. Tonight was supposed to be their night, and she felt as selfish as ever for ruining it.

Zealia exited the inn, her nose catching the familiar scent of her lover that was stronger there, which gave her the conclusion that he had left. Her ears drooped and she looked around, cursing to herself. Crossing her arms for warmth, she set out into the night sky, summoning her wings to fly above the town and search for her lover and friends.

Meanwhile, as Addai watched over the eating baby, he heard a rustle behind a few trash cans by the alley and what sounded like whimpering.
"I mean, lucks drug us out this far right?" Eros said. "I'm probably gonna be here for a bit myself." After all, if she went back to the inn all she could image was Weiss waiting there ready to strangle her. And though the thought was a joke, she couldn't help but to feel that if it came down to it, he wouldn't hesitate.
However, when it came to the woman that called herself Sker'Ry, she couldn't help but to have a different perspective from Rosemary when it came to her. She didn't think it was something that had to do with memories at all.

~

Ossiana didn't say anything back, and her eyes moved away from his slowly. "It is all...a lie." She said, her voice cracking severely. To what she spoke of about specifically, it couldn't be told, but her words were left hanging in the air. And that would be the last thing that came from her as she fell into profound silence.

~

Addai glanced over to where the rustling came from, however, he looked back to Oriocho quickly, seeing that she not only ate her food, but ate just as much as he had. However, as he watched her still lick her lips hungrily, he picked her up and began to move away from the sound, not wanting her to try to eat another stray dog again. "You have quite a monstrous appetite for someone so small," He said, chuckling some. "Very well, I suppose I have enough for a dessert as w–" He stopped when a disgusting sound came from the child, yet being that he had never had to look after one for long, he didn't know what it was. That is, until the scent hit his nose.

"...I...I shit." Oriocho said, looking up at him with blinking eyes.

"Hey! Where have you learned to speak such a thing," Addai exclaimed in dismay, but gagged when the smell had quickly gotten worse. "Oh my goodness–" He pinched his nose, hurrying along now. He looked around quickly.

While Addai was on his way, a woman with sparkling eyes walked passed him by, her white hair flowing behind her while she was inspecting the clothes that she had been brought. "I wonder if human clothing would be enough of a costume," She wondered out loud to herself in a mumble.

But as Addai felt a familiar energy for just a split second that caused him to look back, she was gone. And so he shrugged and continued into a nearby store for well needed assistance.
Okay well maybe Layla will die xD over a year ago
“Hey...” Addai suddenly bumped into his lover, who was currently checking all stores in search for him. Zealia looked up at him with saddened eyes, but that sadness was soon replaced with disgust once the smell entered her nose. And it was then she realized Addai had Oriocho in his hands. She soon concluded what was going on and why he was going into the store in the first place.

“You look nice with a baby in hand.” She awkwardly complimented the possibility of him being a father. “S-sorry for taking so long...”
W-What do you mean it's a lie *Enricho spoke to her, not getting any response after. He just looked at her, for what felt like a minute, before he sighed. He placed a bottle of potion into her mouth, making sure that she swallowed it before he took a sip of it, the two of them disappearing from their location soon after*

Well then I guess we have plenty of time to get that drink *Rosemary said, a slight smile on her face. Not a joking one, not one that was of any sly thoughts. Just a genuine smile on her face, one of joy*
*Oswald sighed as he put his hands into his pocket* Fine, if that's what it takes. I held onto this for a while, knowing full well gold was worthless inside prison walls *He handed Rosemary a pouch of gold, much to Rosemary's shock finding it filled with all sorts of diamonds and relics that were worth far more than anyone could be carrying. She looked up at Oswald, squinting her eyes slightly as she asked* Just what kind of sailor are you, Ossy
*Oswald shrugged* An honest one. Now stop asking questions and find a room already before I change my mind. That's an order
*Rosemary stood straight, giving Oswald a polite salute* Aye aye, cap'n *With that, she turned to the exit, but not before looking at Clillin* Hey, good work back there, Fancy Pants. Sorry I was.... kind of a horrid bitch for a full year and making your matters worse. Guess I was just upset and all that. But hey, no hard feelings, right.... Uh.... Or... wrong... Well, thanks anyway... I'll see you around, I guess *With that, Rosemary made her exit, leaving Oswald with Carlyle and Zealia. Oswald crossed his arms and nodded* Alright then, lead the way, Zealia. The sooner I can rest in an actual bed and have a decent meal, the better
Addai had been trying his best to get into a store before the smell got worse until he found himself bumping into Zealia. And at her strange compliment, he returned one just as strange. "You look just as well when you are not assisting other people. I must admit, I am surprised that–"

Another sound of defecation along with a small fart came from Oriocho, and she began to squirm uncomfortably a little.

Addai cringed at the sound, glad that he still had his nose pinched between his fingers as he instead handed the child off to Oriocho. "You may have more knowledge on what to do with these sorts of things. Be careful, for she is quite vicious at first."

However, Oriocho clung to Addai's arm with all five of her own, refusing to want to follow through with the exchange. "NnnnO! I'm hungy! I want eat eat!" She demanded, only to follow with, "I doodooood!" She began to say this loudly in a repetition with the order of each thing changing each time that she said them.

~

"Well, I'm off too then. Take care!" Eros gave a small wave to Oswald and the others, following Rosemary out the door. She looked around at the knights that surrounded the area, feeling a little uneasy despite everything already being done and over with. "You think we can grab a bite while we're at it? I'm starvin'!"
Oh my god, yes! *Rosemary couldn't help but shout with excitement* I am so tired of eating grounded up potatoes. These knights can't cook for shit *She immediately turned her head to the knights and spoke* No offense to you guys *Her attention was immediately back to Eros* Since Oswald was nice enough to get us some decent money, I say we get a nice hotel room with some good food for once. Again, no offense
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
How would she know if the knights could cook 또는 not though? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
A rapist but only to Oswald XD over a year ago
No XD over a year ago
Eros rolled her eyes. "Pretty sure they could still cook better than you though," She said with jokingly. "Lets hope that the food here is as good as their tourist attractions." She slid her hands down into the pockets of her pants. "And no offense, but maybe you should get some new clothes too. You kinda smell like dumpster juice that's been sittin' for like, a year."
Zealia chuckled awkwardly at the stares she was given by nearby people. But when she was handed to her, she blinked. “Ooohhh no, no no no, I am bad with babies.” The only one the nymph knew could handle a situation like this was Elijah, but he wasn’t there at the moment. However, she eventually gave up and took Oriocho. “Alright little one, I say we get you changed and from there a warm bottle of milk.” Zealia said before she went to the baby aisle of the store to retrieve the necessities. “I hope I wasn’t such a bother to my parents when I was little.” She chuckled softly.

“Yes, brother, I agree.” The clone standing by the portal said. She led the way through and introduced everyone back to their bedroom.
Ugh, don't remind me *Rosemary said, already feeling dirty compared to the well dressed residents of Fre* First thing I'm doing is getting a shower. Then, I'm buying the best clothes I can find for a runner like myself. And then we can get ourselves a nice feast

*Oswald gave a nod* Thank you, and be sure to tell Zealia that her clone tricks don't work on me. I've been dealing with a machine for long enough to know what an empty husk is like. But, you do your job well, clone *He patted the Zealia copy on the head as he made his way into through the portal, but instead of immediately heading to his room, he instead made his way out of the inn* Excuse me, but I need to start getting some business taken care of. At this point, I need a crew for the ship, and I made the mistake of going understaffed before. Maybe I can find some able body fellows here to lend a hand. *He made his way outside, his hands in his pockets, hoping to find the closest thing to a pub in the small little town*
And then Layla killed herself cause she knew Oswald was close 의해 XD over a year ago
well since Addai ignored the rustling I may have to do something I haven’t done in a while, rp with 당신 xD over a year ago
And thank you,Jade. Your triplets live for now XD over a year ago
Oriocho was ready to stab at Zealia's face with her stinger without hesitation while squirming within the stranger's arms. However, Addai managed to catch her tail before she could pull it back far enough to continue with its strike.

"I do not think that she enjoys milk. I have already tried, and she has refused it." Addai said. Because not only did she refuse it, but she had started screaming until he had gotten her normal food. "She bears very uhm...unusually sharp teeth." He said, looking to the small wraps of first aid cloth that he had to get to tie around his finger from where she had bitten him.

~

"Sounds good to me," Eros agreed with a nod. "If anything, could take advantage of a few showers myself before I end up hitting the ol dusty trail again." And for the most part, she was glad now that she was in an area that was warmer opposed to the cold from the north. "At least here I can do that without getting out to a fucking blizzard."
You were in a blizzard? Ugh *Rosemary groaned as she finally walked out of the courthouse, taking in a long breath through her nose, exhaling with a smile* finally, air that doesn't smell like rotting flesh. Been way too long
“Very observant of you.” Zealia picked up his injured finger and placed a small kiss upon it to heal. She collected what she needed, and threw Addai a package of condoms, along with a bottle of lubricant since previous times Addai had put it in dry without proper foreplay. Not that Zealia minded, she was actually intrigued by it at times. She chuckled softly before proceeding to the cashier to check out. “I may or may not be able to help this hunger of hers.” The nymph said while collecting the bags of items, which included some baby clothes as well. “I’ll make her some roasted rabbit after her bath.” And because she didn’t want to return to the inn, she resorted to going to the woods and finding a small stream there instead.
"Yep. And I'll tell ya that its the worse place to be that I can think of. I'd take being stuck on a boat again over that shit any day." Eros replied. And as they left the courtroom, she stretched some. "I bet. A year stuck in a cell is a year in hell for some. Buuuut it doesn't sound all that bad. At least ya had some company."
Pfff. Oswald was the one with the company *Rosemary said as she made her way down the bricked road, snickering to herself before continuing* Don't tell Oswald this, but he had a secret admirer in that prison. Big guy, had the hots for him. I think he called himself French... Clifford or something. Oswald was lucky he had a wall between him and that wall of flesh. Would've broken the poor kid in two

*Oswald made his way down the street, taking in the warm sunlight for once, almost getting lost in it completely. Almost, as he heard a faint rustling from the bushes* Hmm? Hello? *Oswald thought to himself that it was possibly a child at play, and didn't want to disturb them. But the silence of it, it made him more curious and worried*
"Hah, priceless!" Eros started laughing. "Doesn't sound too far fetched. Sounds like Oswald should've been a wall short and they would have lived happily ever after," she said, snickering. But then she stopped as a thought came to mind. "Hey...do you think Ossiana is gonna be okay?" She asked. "I know that she doesn't really know me at all, but I can't help but to worry about her, ya know?"

~

"Wabbit!" Oriocho said, her eyes widening at the mentioning of it being food. It was one of the many things that Ossiana had made for her.

Addai blinked when he was given both the condoms and the lubricant, looking from the items and back up to Zealia. "Um...I do not think that this is appropriate in the presence of a child." He commented while they were leaving the store. However while doing so, he looked up when something suddenly sparked above them, and he looked up to see a streak of golden light shooting across the night sky and out into the distance. It was faster than he could blink, and as he tried to follow it, he found that it was already gone. Hm..odd.
is it french cleetus on his way to 헤로인 some oswald cheeks xD over a year ago
Okay, back to killing triplets XD over a year ago
*Though Rosemary had asked herself the question a dozen times in such a short moment, even she wasn't too sure. She knew that Ossiana was strong, but something about her was... different. But regardless, Rosemary shrugged and answered * It's Ossiana. She may be down for a bit, but she always gets back up
"She doesn't know what they are." Zealia held her defense. "Besides, we either get that or have a child of our own." The nymph said, about to kiss him until he ran forward some to look at the golden streak. "Wait up!" She chuckled. "Can't leave me with a baby to care for!" Zealia quickened her pace to catch up to his side again. "Something wrong, sugar muffin?" She nicknamed him.

As Oswald approached the alley, the sound of a choking whimpering could be heard more now, along with rough panting. And when he got closer, he would find a familiar woman crouched behind a few trash cans in her torn maid outfit, shivering as she sheltered herself between her knees, her arms hiding her face.
*Oswald peeked into the alley, slowly approaching, but as he saw Layla on the ground, he slowly approached her, speaking softly* Layla? Is that you? What happened *He kept moving slowly, as to not startle her* It's me, Oswald. What happened to you? Are you hurt? *As he got even closer, he took notice of the bruises on her skin and the rope mark on her neck. He immediately approached her* L-Layla, we need to get you some medical attention. Can you walk?
Eros was silent for a few seconds, but ended up nodding, wanting to believe that what Rosemary said was true. "Yeah...yeah, she does." She said, but more so assuring herself that it would be so. However, like Rosemary, she too felt that something had been different with Ossiana. The woman that she had saw within the courtroom was far from the one that she had been used to seeing. She shuttered a little at the thought of it, shaking her head to instill what she hoped to be truth to what would be an inevitable recovery.

~

This feeling.. Addai didn't say anything for a moment as his eyes continued to search through the sky. But then he turned back to Zealia. "No, I do not believe that there is," He answered. "I just thought that I saw something is all. But perhaps my eyes deceived me, for today has been one of tiring."

~

Meanwhile.

Hummus's eyes opened again to the night sky that hung above his head. Hmm..so the time grows nearer, it seems. Gathering them already, are you? He turned away from the sky, turning around.

"Is it time? Is it!? Can I bathe my hands in them?!"

"I'm afraid not, not at this very moment at least. Come. We have work to do."
*As the atmosphere of the conversation shifted into an uncomfortable one, Rosemary tried to change the subject, as to lift their spirits again* Hey, what do you think of that Sker'Ry girl. I mean, it has to be, Oasis right. She looks so different, though. Her hair and her clothes and her tone of voice. But her eyes, her lips, and of course, that body of hers... It just screams Oasis
Layla jolted when she heard her name called, twitching abnormally with tears streaming down her bloodshot eyes. When she had faked her death for Weiss to leave, she immediately limped her way down to reception to report on the incident, but upon telling her boss, she was the one at fault.

There was no trace or name signed up for the room that the horror happened. The broken windows and bed was taken off her paycheck and she was fired for lying and damaging property. When she begged him to believe her about almost being murdered, all the maids agreed with the owner that she tried committing suicide, and that such an act would not be allowed in his inn. And if she didn't leave right there and then, she would call the guards on her and send her to jail.

"sorrySORRYSORRYSORRY--" Layla shivered, her words inevitably repeating what she had been saying all night. "pLEASEDONTHURTME--"

Zealia nodded in agreement. "We might have to postpone our time of fun." The nymph yawned. "The sun will soon rise and I'm surprised this baby is still up and running." She said, before resting her head against Addai. "How about after we finish with this bath and dinner, you and I take a well-needed nap? I think that sounds like a good first date." She joked.
*Oswald approached her closer now, placing his hands on her shoulder as she shook her* L-Layla, calm down, it's just me, alright! Layla, it's fine *He kept his hands on her shoulder, holding onto them in a comforting manner as he spoke to her calmly* Now please, Layla, stop panicking, it's alright now. Please, tell me what happened
"That sounds quite pleasant at the moment," Addai answered, not really seeing it as as much of a joke as Zealia did. He had planned on going to sleep the moment they got back to the inn and Oriocho was well enough taken care of. He had already eaten, and so he was thinking less about dinner and more about getting rest. "Though, I promised this child that she would be granted a dessert before we returned to the inn," He said. But then he remembered that he still had something else that he had to do, and instead kept that in mind.

~

"She sounds like Oasis to me," Eros said. "But...different. I mean, she's a SCORPIA, I saw her tail. She looks exactly like Oasis before she..started..losing...limbs..." She slowly fell silent, another bad memory coming forth for her. "A-anyways, there's no way that can be her though." But as she thought about what Arizona had said as well as the document of experimentation that he had presented, she began to doubt that heavily. "Can it? I-I mean how?! Unless..." She grew stiff and her mouth grew dry. "Unless the Oasis we knew wasn't the one that Ossiana birthed in the first place."
Layla didn't know how to respond. She was still unsure if what had happened was reality. Did someone actually hang her, or did she try hanging herself? The words she heard from the reception and the other maids made her doubt herself, and she buried her head deeper between her thighs. "I-I-IdOnTknowa-anymore..." She sniffled.

"Then perhaps we should have roasted rabbit for breakfast and have her enjoy dessert for tonight." Zealia suggested. "What treat were you thinking, baby? An ice cream of some sort, or a slice of cake?" She listed the obvious. "Because if so I might get one for myself as well." She lifted her head from his shoulder and placed a kiss there. "After we clean her up, of course." She looked at Oriocho. "You're a stinky baby." She giggled almost motherly.
"You stinky!" Oriocho retorted in her squeaky voice, her noise wrinkling at Zealia. "You mouth stinky!"

Addai snickered at this before answering Zealia's previous question of what he had in mind to get for Oriocho's final meal of the day. "I was thinking that she would enjoy the taste of mochi, or perhaps poi. But I do not think that the people here will make it correctly, so perhaps something simple such as a slice of chiffon cake."
"Mochi sounds like something we will definitely be making in our future house." The nymph said before lightly squeezing Oriocho's nose. "There! Gotchyer nose!" Zealia pretended with her thumb. "You're very much like your sister." She told her, her attention going to Addai. "I think I might just change her here. The water from the rocks may be a little too cold for her. And in the morning I'll make sure she has a very bubbly bath." Zealia said as she walked towards a bench where she could change and clean Oriocho with the materials she had bought. "Let's see if we have luck finding something that's still open serving chiffon cake."
Our future home? Addai thought with a bit of uncertainty, but turned his attention to Oriocho trying to bite Zealia's thumb off when she had took her "nose".

"Sish..ter?" Oriocho blinked some in confusion at this. "I no have a sishter," She said, not really recalling meeting the woman who was supposedly her sister only twice in her entire life.

"I suppose that if we are not able to find a place that is open at such a time, then ice cream will have to do. I myself am surprised that she is still this wide awake. However, I am still wondering as to why she had been left by herself outside of the inn. Is that not irresponsible?"
uNcErTaInTy!? over a year ago
"Oh, but you do little Orio." Zealia acted fact in Oriocho's cleaning process, not wanting to stay there for longer than required. But as she did so, she spoke with Addai. "Yes, it is. I should have known, I thought someone was watching her." She glanced at him. "But thank you for being there." She smiled at him. "I think that store we went to was selling popsicles." The nymph suggested, wiping Orio clean and ridding herself of the previous diaper and wipes in the nearby trashcan. She coated her nether regions with baby talc, tickling her tummy as she did so and sliding a new pair up after securing it with a pin.