windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM
save

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8701-8750 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"He...he was speaking of it before we got here..." Carlyle said in barely above a whisper. "I d-don't know..but I think it is..."

By the time they had finished binding him down to the bed, Weiss was already in process of regaining conscious, Eros's comment from earlier holding truth about him not being out for long. It took him a moment to realize what had happened, however, once he realized his position, he had it already made up in his mind.

Eros was leaning against the door frame, catching on to when he had woken up when she saw his eyes open without a single blink. It had always unnerved her how he never seemed to have even a hint of drowsiness. Oh boy...

"Untie me. Right now." Weiss said in the same calm voice that he had spoken in before. However, the glare that was there was enough to let it be known that he wasn't going to be anywhere as generous as before.

"Sorry Weiss, but this is for your own good and other people." Eros said to him.

Weiss stared at her from where he was bound. "Oh, we'll see about that."

"Uh....o..kay. I guess we will." Eros said, not liking what she heard in even the slightest. However, as long as he was there, she thought that it would be alright. She hoped that it would. "Look, we're still going to go to Fre to try and help the others al–"

"Then leave," Weiss hissed, not wanting to hear a word more from her.
last edited over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
answer zealia xD over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*For the first time since the trial had started up again, Rosemary lifted her head up at Ossiana's voice. Hearing her hoarse voice from screaming, how ruptured her vocal cords sounded, it was more than enough to further the guilt Rosemary had. But she still didn't try to say anything. She just sat there, still as possible, and waited*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Layla looked at Eros and nodded quietly. "Y-yes, I c-can stay with him. I'll make sure he's okay!" She told her before looking back at him.

"M-M-Mr. Weiss?" Layla sat besides him with a guilty frown, an icepack in her hands now. "I-I'm so s-sorry, Mr. Weiss, please forgive me because I would n-never ever want to hurt you." The maid said as she leaned forward, unintentionally brushing her breasts against him as she adjusted the ice where she smacked him. "D-Dinner is on me!" She promised him, bringing the inn's menu as she flipped through the pages.

Meanwhile, Zealia closed her eyes to listen to what Carlyle had to say, a frown of worry now on her face. The portal she opened minutes ago was still there, waiting to be entered. The nymph walked towards Carlyle and gently removed the blind covering her eyes. And upon removal, Carlyle could now see her vision improving–more shapes and colors visible to her that she was able to distinguish who was who at least. "Carlyle, I know you're still healing but I will ensure you remain doing so. But please, if you can truly help my siblings, we... we can't waste time. I-I promised my parents I would always p-protect Oswald and now R-Rose is on the line too. Please, Carlyle."
"Listen you me," Clillin said sharply and quietly to her. "You're in a damn courtroom with your lives as well as the other two at–"

"No, you listen to ME!" Ossiana snarled suddenly, glaring at everything around her. "I have come long and far to this damned country find my daughter and return her home!" She snapped ferociously. "My daughter, who has been taken and harmed and afraid for her life while she's stuck in a damn cage!" She screamed. "I...have been stuck within the boundaries of this godforsaken country while the one person that has her has escaped and done nothing but more HARM WHILE YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT DRAG ME INTO SOME PITIFUL GOSSIP SCENE TO BE DISPLAYED BY YOUR LOWLY OPINIONS THAT I CARE NOT FOR!!" She shrieked, yanking at her chains "While my baby, MY BABY, is being experimented on as if she were some ANIMAL!"

Some of the guards stepped forward, however, Clillin held his hand up for them to stay where they were.

Ossiana looked around wildly. "And nothing–nothing, is going to stop me from finding the one responsible and tearing her to DAMN PIECES AND I WILL DO THE SAME TO ANYONE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY! I do not care for your laws nor do I care for your country, nor your ignorant ill-minded people and their wretched ways! I will pick you ALL apart along with your oh so great if I must! But she will pay and to hell with all of you who says differently! TO HELL I SAY FOR THAT IS WHERE I WILL SEND YOU!!"

~

"I don't give a damn about your food." Weiss growled. And the moment that Layla got close enough to him, he spit in her face. "And that's what I think of your "sorry". You are sorry. A sorry sack of garbage just like the rest of them. You best be looking forward to me returning the favor." He said harshly. He began to look around the room, his uncovered eye observing his surroundings. He began to mutter something to himself, the gears in his head already turning as his eyes narrowed at the ropes that held him to the bed, already starting to tug at the ropes some. "I should've crushed her windpipe while I had her in my clutches," He said to himself lowly, cursing at his decision of not doing so while he had the opportunity.

~

Carlyle nodded softly, for she would have helped them either way if the lives of Ossiana and Rosemary were at stake. She knew both of them, and had come to see them as friends. Especially after Ossiana had helped her so long ago when she needed to find Helga. She even had fed her despite knowing her situation and allowed her the shelter if even for a brief moment. "I...I will do what I can to help."

"U-Us t-too," Unnit agreed now that Styles was also in the room to be counted in. "I-if L-Lyle thinks that its right, the-en we w-will help h-her help yo-ou."
"That's.... d-disgusting..." Layla mumbled, wiping the spit from her face, not as sad as one would think. It wasn't as if it were the first time she received it or been insulted. "I-I know you w-worry a-alot Mr. Weiss, but they're taking care of it right now." The maid assured him. She retrieved the glass of water she brought and held it up for Weiss to drink. "I-I'm sorry, Weiss..." She mumbled. "A-And... thanks for not.... hurting me..." Layla said just above the whisper as she held the cup.

Zealia nodded softly and conjured a very small smile. "Th-Thank you...." She turned to Addai and whispered an apology before looking at the rest. "W-We won't be gone for long, hopefully." Her attention went back to Carlyle and she helped her up gently unlike Weiss. She lent her one of her cloaks to keep her warm, and combed her hair that Weiss had tangled. "The sooner this is over, the sooner we can rest." She nodded at Styles, Addai, Eros, and Unnit. Her arm interlocked with Carlyle's so she would keep balance in their walk. "Come on, we must hurry." She said while going through the portal.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Weiss: (Hacks a loogie at Layla) over a year ago
Layla: Oh, that's hot. Can 당신 do it again XD over a year ago
Besides, he needs Levi. 또는 is Levi gone just like Han'ah, cause Rosemary loses a third family XD over a year ago
*As Ossiana continued to shout at Clillin, she could't help but pay attention to every word. Hearing how she had suffered for so long, how she was held here, unable to see her child, now forced to hear that their other child was dead. Rosemary didn't even want to say anything other than words to calm Ossiana down, but she couldn't. Even if she could, she doubted herself, doubting that she would be any good*
"I won't make the same mistake next time. And believe me when I say that next time won't be far from now at all. This rope will only hold for so long." Weiss growled a promise to her while he ignored the cup all together. Oh how he wished he could break the glass directly into her face right about now. He turned his head to look towards the door where Eros had been, and then shifted the attention of his eye towards the ceiling, and he began to pull at the ropes once again. And that's when he finally turned and looked at the window, his brows furrowing.

~

Carlyle followed Zealia through the portal without question, hoping that whatever it was that she needed to do would be as successful as everyone hoped that it would be.

Eros allowed everyone else to go ahead of her while straightened her clothing. However, as she was preparing to go through, she stopped when she thought she felt a spike in dark magic. However, as she stood there a little longer, she didn't feel anything else and instead brushed it off as her imagination.

~

The courtroom rose from silence and into a murmur, some of the people looking at one another uneasily.

"Those are some fine statements coming from someone currently in chains, hah!" Arizona snorted. "If we're done with this little attempt at the wild woman's ranting, I'd like to move things along."

"On the contrary, it seems that you weren't listening hard enough." Clillin spoke. "Even the words of this woman points to who should truly be in her position at this very moment on trial."

"But sadly, with such a mindset and her seeming to be quite ill upstairs herself, it is safe to say that her testimony can be rendered as unreliable information." Arizona countered. "For crying out loud, she attempted to bite the face off of a guard, took another's fingers, and have been harboring a rotting limb for an entire year. She's clearly a savage, and it has been made clear time and time again."
where do they go xD over a year ago
JUST GO! XD over a year ago
Weiss knew and now he's busy insulting a masochist, getting said masochist hot and bothered as he threatens her life XD over a year ago
*As Arizona finished his statement, Rosemary, with whatever it was, finally picked her head up and started to shout... something. Though the tears still stained her cheeks, she shouted something with such power, but it was all hidden behind a seal. Oswald looked over at Rosemary, before he looked at Clillin and whispered* Should we keep that seal on her mouth or do you think she may have something genuinely good to say?
"No, Mr. Weiss, don't even think about it!" Layla said, quickly going to close the windows and tighten the ropes on his wrists and feet. And the more he tried shifting them, she was now forced to climb on the bed and hold his arms back. "It was I that hurt you, not them. If anything I d-deserve the punishment, but I would truly appreciate it if there was none at all."

The portal immediately closed once they had all gone through, vanishing into thin air. Zealia now witness a place she had never been in before, but she knew that her parents had. After all, the news scandalous news that involved them was published everywhere. Zealia inhaled deeply before looking around, not really sure where to start. But that didn't stop her at all, and she immediately began asking around for the location she needed. Once given the similar responses, she teleported the group to where she was told to until they appeared right outside of the grand courthouse. But she shoved the others behind a tree once she eyed the guards, pressing against one to think of a plan.
Just walk in XD over a year ago
"Punishment? PUNISHMENT?" Weiss let out a sour laugh. "I'm going to smash your fucking teeth into the back of your head. Meaning, I'm going to kill you and they will come afterwards either way. You're foolish if you think I'm going just remain here." And as she was attempting to hold back his arms, he took the opportunity to lift his knee and push her forward where he headbutted her in the face. "Consider that a start." He yanked at the ropes again, looking at the window, despite it being closed.

~

"The fuck are we hidin' for?" Styles said. "They're just guards. I can handle those blokes with my eyes closed!" He said, already standing up to go do just that until Unnit pulled him back. "What?"

Carlyle observed what she could through her slightly still blurry vision, having to squint to attempt to see anything clearly.

Eros furrowed her eyes. "We might as well walk on through. There's someone that was supposed be expecting Weiss way earlier today, so he's gotta be in there if the trial's still happenin' right?"

~

"Not at all." Clillin answered, letting out a sigh.

However, at Arizona's comment, Ossiana had turned to face him. "While you continue to run your mouth like the swine with a tie that you are I'll rip that tongue straight out OF YOUR HEAD!" And this time, she lunged towards Ariizona with so much force that the iron rod bent in the direction that she tried to go in, a part of the chains giving a stressed creak as if they had almost snapped. She began to curse wildly at the man, her sense of mind dulling as she wanted nothing more now than to get her hands on him.

Clillin acted quickly and slapped the seal back over her mouth, cursing to himself. He had nothing else to use as a source of anything now, and asking for more time was something he knew wouldn't be granted.
Layla: So hot! Headbutt me again XD over a year ago
*Oswald couldn't help but cringe at her comments. He even took notice of the man in the audience stand up to look at the scene, as if ready for something to happen, only to slowly sit back down once she was restrained. As things were starting to look bad once more, Oswald whispered to Clillin* Do we have any other plans?
"---OW!!!!" Layla shrieked, falling on her rump on Weiss's legs. She rubbed her aching forehead, tears prickling her eyes. "Th-That hurt!" She whimpered. "You know, this would've been nicer for the both of us if you would cut out the insults and scary threats.... I didn't mean to hurt you, okay?"

"Yes... of course, yes, right..." Zealia said, inhaling deeply before she removed herself and Carlyle from hiding. Her arm wrapped securely around hers, leading the way and ensuring she watched her step. And upon the grand entrance, she stopped to introduce herself and their purpose to the guards–mentioning Weiss's name in the process. "Excuse our lateness, but we must hurry now."
Can't she just tell Weiss to fuck off XD over a year ago
"Didn't mean to?" Weiss glared at her now. "Cut your bullshit lady. It will be nicer once I get off of this bed so I can show you what I'll mean to do. Take a long good look at these ropes, because and you're going to become familiar with them. And that's a promise, not a threat."

~

The guards looked at one another, raising an eyebrow before looking back at the group. "Stay right where you are." One of the guards stood in front of the door while the other entered into the courthouse.

Eros nudged Zealia lightly with her elbow. "Huh...that was easy right?"

"Still could've beat'em up." Styles said blatantly in front of the remaining guard with a shrug, only to be smacked upside the head by Unnit and receive a scowl from Carlyle.

-

"Why do you insist on asking questions you already know the answer to?" Clillin responded. "No, there aren't anymore plans. I've risked my dignity enough as is and that woman may have just made things worse. Not to mention–"

"You honor," A guard entered into the courtroom. "There is a strange group of outsiders here. They don't look to be from around here, but they insist that they're here only the half of a...Weiss?"

"Oh what is it now?" Arizona groaned in agitation.

Clillin turned around immediately to look at the guard. "Where are they?" He asked quickly and much more sharply than intended.

"Just outside."

Clillin turned to the judge. "Your honor, may I?"

The judged let out a tedious sigh. "You may."
*Oswald's expression shifted at the mention of Weiss. Even Rosemary was shocked to hear the name, though for different reasons. Oswald felt as though this was a turning point for the trial, but Rosemary felt that things were only going to get much worse with him there*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Little does she know if it weren't for Weiss, no one would be there to save their asses to began with XD over a year ago
That's what I've wanted to ask. Why does he care? I thought he hated Rosemary XD over a year ago
Vague as always XD over a year ago
"Y-Yeah... I guess so..." Zealia twiddled with her fingers out of nervousness. She hoped to see her sister and brother after so long, even if one didn't like her as much. She couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt weighing her down. Guilt of her parents, guilt of her siblings, guilt of her friends, and guilt of her lover. The nymph's foot began to tap, and she couldn't help but pace back and forth.

"B-But I swear I didn't mean to! I would n-never hurt you... I... I don't hurt people I like... because... that's not nice..." The maiden still rubbed at her head. "I'm sorry...." She pouted. "A-And I don't like to keep you here like th-this but I'm scared you're going to do something to me..."
...... On 초 thought, Oswald would be much better with Cleetus XD over a year ago
I'm sorry, but Layla is an idiot. And considering I own both Rosemary and Enricho, fucking Enricho, that says a lot XD over a year ago
Maybe I'll have her get a job at where the 다음 Servant resides XD over a year ago
"You're scared that I'd do something, yet you're attempting to keep me here knowing that when I get out of this bed, I'll have no trouble finding you or snapping your neck along with that. You can swear up and down all you want you lying bitch–you think I give a damn that you claim to like me? You should've minded your business. I hope you're ready for that gap in your teeth to become a lot bigger after I get my hands on you."

~

The courthouse door pushed open, and Clillin stepped outside only to come to a pause at the sight of the group. "...Which one of you are supposed to be the witness? None of you appear to be Weiss, where is he?"

"All of us, I guess. And the Weiss dude couldn't make it. He uh...got sick." Styles said.

"Oh you've gotta be kiddin' me," Eros said. "YOU'RE their lawyer or whatever?! I know you–you're that knight from the ship!" She exclaimed.

Clillin now found himself actually showing a form of genuine confusion at the sight of Eros. "What in the hell from the skies..." He murmured, looking back towards the courtroom for a moment. "I'm not going to waste my time nor my mind asking, so if you're all supposed to be witnesses then you must not care about the people in that trial if you're this late. Regardless, you're here so it'll have to do." He opened the door. "Get in."
*The courtroom was silent aside from a few whispers, made so due to the seals on both Rosemary and Ossiana. Rosemary, had shouted more than anyone had noticed, panting to get back her breath after doing so, but not a word that she said was heard. She just sat there, angry and tired, wanting to tell Ossiana that things were okay, knowing it would do no good, wanting to tell everyone that this was never what they wanted, knowing it would do no good, and desperately wanting things to go back to how they were, knowing full well that would never happen*
Layla frowned. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." She recalled from what she was told when she was little. The maid sighed softly. "I may have hurt you, but I have never called you something that you are not." She explained. "I do not lie, either... My mom used to say lying is really bad..." Layla tapped her fingers quietly. "And so again, I am truly sorry for hurting you. It wasn't my i-intention, I just... I just wanted the fighting to end... A-And if it got out of control then I might h-have lost my job and I can't afford looking f-for another one..." Layla now sat there with her knees against her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. And at the mentioning of her gap, she felt her self-esteem drop even more as her neck sunk into her shoulders in shame. She spoke again, but this time, covered her mouth to prevent him from seeing it. Her voice cracked here and now, indicating she was on the verge of tears. "I-I understand what I did was wrong, I really do. I shouldn't have laid hands on you, b-but please leave my friends out of this... I-I don't mind you t-taking a beating on me, j-just.... Please leave my hands a-alone. W-Without them, I-I have nothing to contribute to s-society and won't be accepted to work a-anywhere..." She shuttered at the thought of how difficult it was for her. They wouldn't hire her to wash dishes or sweep the floors without hands. And the same thing she just told Weiss was something she always told anyone that so happened to jump her and took the beating that left bruises upon her skin.

"We apologize, but are ready to end this trial with the rightful decision." Zealia nodded quickly and rushed into the place. But she didn't stop to be lead in. She continued hurrying through the halls, gritting her teeth in nervousness now. And she felt sick to her stomach thinking of ever returning to the inn where Weiss most likely awaited her with a dead Layla.
Why can't Layla just grow a spine XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah, grow one that Weiss can tear out XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Barely XD It was a joke over a year ago
"Words won't hurt you, but I can ensure you that I will." Weiss assured. "You have a lot more than a job that you're going to lose. Your so called "friends" knew what they were getting into the moment they decided to step in my why and delay what I needed to do, especially that good for nothing doubled eyed bitch Zealia. But I'll get to her soon enough. The very same "friends" that took your soul as something to gamble with. And if you're so worried about your hands then I'll break every bone in them. You're intentions were exactly what your actions led them to be, you don't unintentionally strike someone. Therefore, you're ling through every crack and gap in your fucking mouth. And while you try to keep me here, I've already considered myself free. You think I care about your fucking hands? You think I care about where you work? There may have been good intentions somewhere from me, but you've crossed far over that line." He yanked his left arm hard, and the bed gave a violent shift. "You, are just another one of them," He yanked it arm again, the strings popping from the tightened rope. "And if its up to me I'll make sure you never have anywhere to go for as long as you live except under the dirt if even that!" He snapped.

He looked to the window, but this time, he began to stare. And he watched as some sort of bird flew passed the window at breakneck speed. And at that moment, a brief smirk came to his face.

~

It didn't take long at all for them to reach the courtroom, Clillin leading them into the open space of the courtroom quickly. The people all around them immediately started to mutter upon their arrival.

Ossiana's head turned, her expression one of confusion at the people who entered the courtroom.

"Clillin Fields," The judge stood from his chair now with a baffled expression on his face. "What is the meaning of this?! Who are these people and why have they been brought into my court?"

"They're witnesses." Clillin said. "Witnesses that will bring this trial to a closing with a verdict of innocence."

"Wow...so this is what a court looks like eh?" Styles looked around at the many people that were staring at them.

Even though she was back within the country in which she technically originated from, Carlyle felt an ache of unease within her stomach. She could feel the many eyes that devoted their full attention to them now that they had entered the courtroom.

Meanwhile, Unnit tried to keep himself hidden out of nervousness.
Weiss is an edgelord. He has an eye ability XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I do XD And in this case it works because life cucked Oswald over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Actually, 당신 know what, Oswald isn't a cuck XD He's worse. A beta mangina over a year ago
*Rosemary didn't look up. She didn't need to look up to know that Eros was there. She could feel her presence, and it was enough top bring a cold chill up her spine. She just sat there, in dead silence, barely even breathing, as the group walked into the room*
*Oswald looked over at them, greeting them with a nod as he spoke* Zealia, good to see you again. You as well Carlyle and Eros. I wasn't expecting so much guests, but I'm flattered
"Mr. W-Weiss, that's not true." Layla shook her head in denial of wanting to hurt him. She genuinely was just scared and acted upon her fear. "They're doing what you wanted to d-do, a-all is still i-in plan!" And when she witnessed some of the rope pop, she gasped. There were no guards to call, and all other maidens or workers were fast asleep at this late hour. She turned back to Weiss with trembling brows. "P-Please accept my apology, I-I'll give you all the m-money I have a-and give you that massage a-and slob d-di k-knob for f-free!" She exclaimed with tears streaming down her face. The maid had gotten the nearby broom and kept it near her for some sort of defense, but also because she felt like holding something.

The bewitching nymph gulped hard when she felt all eyes fall on them. She was surprised as to how many people there were currently in the room. But upon witnessing both her siblings and even Ossiana, she jolted in shock. "Os! Rose!" Zealia called out, but then cringed when she felt the pain sting around her throat. She felt heavy relief settle in her heart as she hurried in at the attempt to hug her.
Hug who? her sister 또는 someone who is clearly feral and dangerous?... Actually I know the answer XD over a year ago
"Then stop flattering yourself, cause that ain't why we're here." Eros said out loud with a scoff. She crossed her arms. "We ain't guests. Lets just call it a visitation."

"Which one of you will be taking the stand?" Clillin asked, turning to them now as two of the in-house guards stepped in front of Zealia when she tried to run to hug them and shoved her back defensively. "Whoever it is, move your feet. You're not here for pleasantries."

"I will," Carlyle stepped forward to the front of the group. "I will be speaking on behalf of those who have witnessed similar things." She gulped nervously, looking back at Zealia, who could see the anxiety that she held. She didn't realize until now that perhaps Bonnus could be anywhere. Perhaps hiding among the crowd of watching people, waiting for the a moment to strike.

However, there were some who recognized Carlyle from her earlier years within Fre before she had even met Helga or any of the others.

Clillin gave a nod. "Then take the stand." He had one of the guards escort her up, his questions already prepared.

~

"I don't give a damn about your money, nor any fucking massage!" Weiss yanked at the roped again, more strings popping from them. However, the was a loud screech when something that looked like a falcon crashed through the window wrapped in shadows, its talons much longer than those of a normal bird.

The bird landed at the head of the bed, both of its eyes just as Weiss's magic one was. It's wings sprawled out at its side. Its teeth filled beak snatched at the ropes, snapping the ones that held his left arm.

Weiss reached up to his eyepatch and began to pull, grimacing. He began to grunt in pain, he skin around his eye tearing away along with what was suppose to suppress what the eye contained until finally, the eye-patch itself, riddled with torn skin, dropped to the floor. The ropes snapped all at once as he climbed out of the bed, flexing his fingers. And then his attention turned to Layla, his expression a deep scowl as he reached over and snatched some of the rope from the bed.
*Rosemary grit her teeth at the sound of Eros' voice, a slight shiver coming over her body. She didn't pick her head up, she didn't say a word. Her head remained low, her hair blocking her expression. She just kept it low as to not look at anyone*
Oh, that hurts, Eros *Oswald said in a sarcastic manner before his attention went to Carlyle, giving her a nod* Make this good, Carlyle. You're all we've got
"H-Hey! Those are my siblings there!" Zealia exclaimed, her brows wiggling some. But then she cursed under her breath when she was shoved back, concluding that it would just make manners worse if she chose to disobey. The woman lifted her hands defensively before taking a few steps back and reuniting with the other group. When Carlyle volunteered to talk, Zealia nodded in agreement. "Y-You've got this, Carly!" She encouraged her.

Layla backed away and into the corner of the wall, holding the end of the broomstick with trembling hands. "M-Mr. Weiss, no p-pets allowed in the inn!" She managed to peep up about the regulations regarding where they were staying. However, she didn't dare to shoo away the bird and instead, her legs began to tremble as she backed up away from him. "M-Mr. Weiss, p-please stop! I promise you I-I didn't mean to hurt you!"
Weiss approached her slowly at first, but then swiftly, snatching the broom from her trembling hands. He smacked it across her legs with enough force for the handle to break. "Oh, would you look at that. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said in a sarcastic, mocking tone. He looked at the broken handle of the broom, scoffing before tossing it aside without care. He snatched her up by the hair and began to drag her over to the bed, looking up at the ceiling while keeping the rope in hand as he snatched the other pieces of rope from the bed. "You strike me, and then tie me to a bed where you expected me to stay. Glued a fucking eyepatch to my face for me to tear off. I'm going to make an example out of you. If they've gone to Fre, that means that there's no longer a reason to hold any sort of truce. None at all."

~

With the comment from Oswald, Carlyle felt a sudden weight on her shoulders that made her shiver some, but with Zealia's encouragement, she took a deep breath and continued up to the witness stand.

Clillin walked to the center of the room, and he only asked one question. "There is a lot that has occurred within this passed year since the incident that you should be somewhat aware of by now. I only have one question for you, and I would like you to start with explaining to the courtroom who you are as well as answer the question I have in as much detail as possible. And now my question for you is this: Where did you come from before now?" The question was a simple one, however, it was one that required many answers.

Carlyle looked around the courtroom for a moment, and then to Oswald and Rosemary. And then to Ossiana, who seemed to recognize who she was after a while of staring. She gulped, taking another deep breath. "My name...is Carlyle. My given name is Project Two." And from there, she started to explain where she had been, going back as far as even when she was created. She pointed out that she was on the run from Bonnus, as well as why. But what seemed to stagger the court into the favor of Oswald and Rosemary were the documents that she provided of some of Bonnus's notes. She explained how Styles, who was previously known as Project Six, had been sent to Euk to retrieve a DNA sample of one of the Morgans which resulted in him taking Oriocho instead. She then explained that they too had managed to escape Bonnus's clutches when they found that her ways were almost psychotic in nature. The boundaries that she were willing to cross in order to ensure success made them afraid. But she also explained that she had not allowed them to kill for as long as she had them under her watch and care. However, when asked where Bonnus's lab was, she couldn't give them an answer, for she didn't know.

As Carlyle gave her testimony, the entire courtroom was completely silent. However, Eros's attention was elsewhere, and slowly, she began to step a little closer while Arizona was opening his suitcase and shifting through his papers.

The next to step to the witness stand was Styles due to Unnit not wanting to speak in front of so many people. Styles were able to fill in the gaps that Carlyle couldn't. He added that Bonnus was never in the same area for too long, and that she had more than one laboratory. He said that they were never meant to be as free as they were, explaining that they had to go through frequent, painful tests–something he explained as "programming." However, there was a comment that he made that was strange. He mentioned that Bonnus said that she only had two successful subjects, one being Carlyle. The other was One, who had been created far before they had. Not only so, but that the subject was supposed to be "like him". But then he added that he was the "better one" and was "cooler" of course.

And by the end of the bizarre factors that had been added to the trial, the courtroom was left speechless. However, Oswald and Rosemary were far from in the clear.
*Enricho, despite his cold expression, despite his desire to kill, despite his built up rage being release for that moment, he was shocked and disturbed, mortified at what he had heard, and the mention of Oriocho being out of Bonnus' grasp and somewhere else, he felt relieved in a way, that at least one of his children were alive. But he still couldn't shake the awful feeling from what Carlyle had said. It left him mortified*
*Though the court was silent, Oswald kept his expression, one of determination. He looked over at Clillin, giving him a nod. In their thoughts, they had already won the courts favor*
"N-N-No! No, pleaseee!" Layla begged after she shrieked in pain from the whip her legs received. Her chest rose and fell quickly, never-ending tears streaming down her frail cheeks. "I-I'm sorry! I'msorryimsorryimsorryimsorry---" She screamed again when she was lifted by her hair, not daring to resist since the pain from her scalp was already enough. The maid squirmed on the bed in attempt to break free. "I-I JUST DIDN'T WANT A-ANYMORE FIGHTING A-AND I WAS GOING TO SET YOU FREE A-AND REMOVE YOUR E-EYEPATCH WITHOUT PA-PAIN, I PROMISE! IPROMISEIPROMISEIPROMISEIPROMISE!!!" The young woman weeped. "P-Please Mr. W-Weiss--" She kicked her legs wildly in attempt to keep him away.

Zealia kept her eyes closed as she processed what she heard from all witnesses. Her face scrunched in discomfort in some parts of the story, grimacing in disgust at others. Her fingers still played with each other as she sat there. And once their side was over, her mismatched eyes opened and she released a small sigh. Her leg was twitching up and down out of nervousness of the situation.
Careful Weiss, she's getting too aroused XD over a year ago
"I hereby rest my case, your honor." Clillin said, letting a relieved sigh. As he turned Oswald, he returned a nod, almost smirking some even. And as he and Arizona were exchanging places, it was his turn to speak with confidence. "It looks as though you've lost, Arizona." However little did he know, his smirk would soon be disappearing. Little did he know, his confidence would be reduced to arrogance.

"Looks can be deceiving, Fields." Arizona stated, not seeming have lost any morale just yet as he stepped into the center of the room to speak. "As entertaining as it was to listen to lab created specimens speak about their hard times, and though they are indeed evidence of Professor Likua's endeavors in the scientific nature of the world, I would like to point out that those are just that."

The judge sat up in his chair straighter in his chair now. "Whatever is it do you mean?"

"Allow me to explain, your honor. While the information that has been given mere moments ago were vital information indeed, it does not exclude the those on trial from the actions that have been committed. And while tragic the stories of Professor Likua's subjects are, I am afraid that they are just that. Subjects. For example, they are testimonies of what Likua has done outside this country rather than within it. Not only so, but taking the that into account, accepting these testimonies as evidence would be, dare I say, equivalent to accepting barks from a canine as evidence."

"That is a rather bold statement, Mr. Sinistral," The judge said distastefully.

"Yes, one that is also valid your honor. You see, each subject within this courtroom as of this moment are property of Professor Likua, not children. They were not conceived by normal means, therefore they are not and organic lifeform, therefore, their testimonies should be considered as unreliable sources within the courtroom. Though evidence produced by an animal would have been considerable, a testimony from one is not, for most animal lifeforms cannot speak. And if that isn't enough, Miss Carlyle there had been marked with the symbol of a traitor to the country as well, has she not? So would a traitor to this country's word really be valid in a court of this country? I think not. It would nearly be equivalent to a soldier betraying his country but given the right to not only remain, but also be treated as a honorable citizen still."

The judge's brows furrowed in thought at this, and he took off his glasses for a moment. "I...suppose you may have a point there."

"What?! You're honor that is absurd!" Clillin exclaimed. "Likua is nor longer a citizen of Fre! The witnesses that have been presented are not property of anyone, they're PEOPLE!"

"Under what account, Fields? Because they are able to speak? Think? Then I ask you this. If the judge leaves his gavel within the court, but returns and finds that it is able to speak, is it still not his gavel? Does the gavel no longer belong to him? If a farmer left his seeds within the earth and left on a luxurious vacation across the seeds only to return to find that the seeds have grown into fresh crop that could move and speak, would the crop no longer be his because they are able to do so?" He pointed out. "I believe that they would."

"Your honor, you cannot be taken something so mad into consideration! They are able to speak–to feel! They have emotions!" Clillin said angrily.

"And who's to say that those emotions were not PROGRAMMED into them, or rather artificial components of their being. This is a court of justice created by people, for people. Not subhumans." Arizona countered. "A trial in lay terms is a battle of accusations and evidence, accusation in lay terms being any claims of wrong doing of a PERSON by another PERSON. Not a subject."

~

"Yet I had to free MYSELF. I had to remove the eyepatch." Weiss grabbed Layla by her ankle and yanked her down towards him, his eyes cold as he began to tie the rope that had been used on him around her neck. He planted his fist into her stomach, landing a hard punch to halt her thrashing but not cause any major damage. Just enough to let her know that the longer she resisted, the worse it would get. "Oops. I didn't mean to do that," He mocked her again, finding the statement that she had made more and more annoying. He went over and dragged the nightstand over into the center of the room, swiping the lamp that had been on top of it off.
He stepped up onto the bed, tearing away some of the ceiling where he threw the rope over some of the wooden structure there and began to pull it to suspend her within the air where her toes would just barely be touching the edge of the night stand to avoid complete constriction and tied the other end securely. Only then did he flip the bed over and out of the way to where it was in front of the door. Afterwards, he stepped in front of her where she could see him.

"Strange, isn't it. You told me before that I was tied down because of your fear. So now I have the right to say that you're hanging up because I've escaped my captor."
He scoffed at the sight of her, the large bird of his now perched on the windowsill. But he didn't say anything, he just watched. "You brought this on yourself."
*the odds staked against them and the courtroom going silent once more, Oswald couldn't help but let out a chuckle that echoed through the room before speaking* So a man for the people and believes in justice stoops low enough to call others subhuman. Is a photograph worth less value cause it can't emote. Besides, I've seen more emotion from the witness in the short time she's been here than from you for a full year
*Oswald turned his gaze to Cillin. Though he wanted to tell Arizona off, Clillin knew Oswald was stalling for him*
YAY WORK over a year ago
"No....." Zealia's eyes widened at the absurdity that now entered her ears. "No!" She exclaimed, stomping her way to where Carlyle once was. "Your honor!" Zealia interrupted. "You cannot believe the foul words that arrogant man says! Please, sir, these so called 'lab-rats' this man calls them are far from just that. They are smart, kind, and devoted beings that say nothing but the truth. Th-They've risked their lives to save actual human beings!" The nymph spoke, more nervous than ever. "And you must rethink about them!" She pointed at the current victims. "Lady Ossiana wants nothing more but what every other mother wants in this court. She just wants to be with her kids." She could feel her throat cracking, inevitably thinking of her own mother. "And her child just wants to be with her mom! She's only two years old! Rosemary and Oswald aren't murderers! Heck, Oswald still needs a night light sometimes!" The nymph said out loud. "The real murderer here is Bonnus! She should be the one we're discussing, n-not two humans! A-And Rose, that evil woman killed her soon to be wife! Of course she's angry! We're all angry here!" She turned to Arizona. "And you! Don't you dare tell me that if someone stripped away everything you had, you would let them walk out happily! That you wouldn't want a taste of revenge–NO." She corrected herself. "Justice! If your daughter was taken away, and your wife was murdered in cold blood, YOU WOULD BE COMPLETELY FINE WITH THAT! Because if so, then YOU'RE the one with no emotion at all!" She yelled.

Despite Weiss thinking he did little harm with his punch, it actually irritated and made the bruises that were already there worse and burn with incredible agony. And at his mocking statement, her only response were cries for help that were well ignored by anyone who heard, including her coworkers. The fear in her eyes were as immense as the one of a child's, the innocence of their pupils being drowned by tears of horror. She regretted ever stepping in to help Zealia, because she was told many times that her position being not only being her job, but also her color, had to right to be involved in any situation. She shook her head repeatedly as she witnessed him toss the rope over the ledge, her tears mixing with her saliva and snot. "....p-p-pleasepleaseplease...." She muttered with trembling breaths. And before she could scream for help again, the sudden jerk of her neck made her jolt when she rose off the floor. The maid raised her hands to the rope around her neck, her legs kicking the air wildly as she tried to hold herself up, her screams now agitated pant. "I-IIM S-SORRY!!!" Layla choked on her words, whimpering as she fought to hold herself up with her strength. "M-M-MR.WEISS PLEASE! P-PLEASE HELP ME! I-I WON'T DISOBEY YOU AGAIN--IPROMISEIPROMISE! H-HELP!!!!" But being because she was already weakened with his previous beats, she couldn't hold on much longer. The tears that dampened her hands loosened her grip from the rope, and she failed at her attempt of climbing up to safety and instead slipped. She gagged and her eyes shot open in shock when the rope tugged at her neck so hard that it did more than just choke her, causing the screaming maid to fall silent.
"Oh look, a terrorist speaking about emotion. How sardonic. But to answer that rheoric, yes, a photo is less valuable than a ORGANIC LIFEFORM. Because who is it who makes the photo and even the device that creates a photo. Or better yet, the concept of it? Oh, that's right. ORGANIC. LIFEFORMS. Sadly, one could only hope to say the same for a artificial one. ." Arizona dismissed Oswald with a simple retort as if it were child's play to him. And then he spoke to Zealia. "Facts do not care for emotions. Emotions distort facts into opinions. And we are not discussing opinions, but facts. And the facts are that lab created beings are not organic, therefore there words hold no weight here. Not only that, but you were not called to the stand as a witness either. So guards, if you may."

The guards approached the stand, giving Zealia the opportunity to leave it herself before they were forced to...well, use force.

"Now, to continue on, I would like to call upon my witness to the stand. But before I do that, a small...presentation, if you will, will take place." He clapped his hands, and from door where the witnesses before Carlyle and the others had come from came two men carrying what looked to be a body bag, bits of soil dropping off of it. They lowered the bag onto the floor while Arizona was putting on a pair of protective rubber gloves.

~

Weiss watched as Layla kicked and screamed while the rope was around her throat, considering for a brief moment setting her free while she pleaded. However when she finally fell silent, the silence settling into the room brought some form of calm over him finally. He watched her hang there limply for a few more moments before his bird flew up to snap the rope to the ceiling. He walked over to her and stared down at her, nudging her body with his foot before giving a bland "hmph". He lifted his hand to the bleeding skin around his eye as the unusually large bird flew out the shattered window(further breaking some of the windowsill off while it did so), looking at the blood that stained his fingers and palm which brought a growl from the sight of it. He looked over to the eyepatch on the floor that had been torn from his eye, and he went over and picked it up.
However, he didn't put it back on. Instead, he started crushing it in the palm of his hand until it was the size that was only a little larger than a dime before tossing it out the window. And with that, he turned around and went to leave, grabbing the bed from the door and shoving it out of his way along with the pieces of it that had been broken. But as his bird flew back into the room and latched onto him, he glared at it before collecting into shadows and dispersing into air.
*Through the struggle and Layla's gagging, a voice could be heard down the hall*
Layla. You here. If you don't answer, I'm eating this pie myself
*The Nithloraul came, walking down the hall, humming a tune to herself*

*Oswald cursed to himself watching with anticipation and boiling frustration towards the arrogant Arizona
go away xD over a year ago
i'm ignoring nithloraul xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I have nothing to respond with though xD Weiss already left over a year ago
Layla fell with a heavy thud, her wounded body twitching abnormally with the glass that now laid on the floor. A weak and quiet dying whimper was heard escape her tainted lungs, before it died out completely. The last tear trickled from her eye and mixed with the blood that slowly dripped from the gap between her teeth. However, her eyes didn't close and instead remained opened in shock that was captured from her last few moments.

Zealia's hand clenched into a fist, cursing silently to herself. However, she didn't fight against the guards and instead took her own steps back, retreating to where the others were. She crossed her arms now, a sick feeling coming to her stomach at everything that was occurring.
"Now, I would like to return to a further statement that sir Clillin made earlier pertaining to one of the captives that had been taken prisoner," Arizona began as he went over to the bag, putting a nose clip on. He started unzipping the body bag. "And that statement, your honor and jury, was that the one that was known as Oasis was had met her fate within the skirmish a year ago." He pulled the bag open at both sides to reveal the body that was there.

The body, though already through the stages of decay, could be recognized as no other than Oasis. But the strange thing was that there was no smell.

Ossiana went stiff with shock, her eyes widening as tears immediately began to fall from her eyes.

There was a loud gasp that echoed through the court, the judge jumping to his feet. "WHAT IN THE BLAZES?! W-What are you DOING?!

Clillin himself was finally overcome by shock as well. "You son of a BITCH!" He said, rushing forward only for the guards to come restrain him.

And he wasn't the only one, for Eros herself lost it completely only for another guard restrain her. "You fucking CUNT! How DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!"

Now now, let me get to the explanation." However, Arizona continue. "Judging from her reaction," He gestured to Ossiana, "This is indeed her. However, this says otherwise." He held up a document and began to read it out loud. "According to this, this is not Oasis. But an experiment. Project 00. Now here is where things become interesting. Production date of this document was over twenty years ago. And by my understanding, the so called Oasis Morgan was born somewhere within the same time frame, via information from Owensport."

Ossiana couldn't move. She stared at Arizona with eyes wide with both rage but also so much confusion that her mind couldn't choose which emotion was stronger.

"So without further ado, I call to the stand someone that a reliable source has sent to me during my own research while I was gathering information for the trial. I call to the stand, Captain Sker'Ry Morgan."

The same door to the far left opened. Eros's froze. Carlyle took a step back, stumbling onto the floor, her eyes wide. Ossiana began to tremble in disbelief.

A woman with dark brown hair that had very infinitesimal shades of red that bore an uncanny resemblance to Ossiana as well as the woman that was within the body bag walked towards the witness stand. The shirt that she wore lacked sleeves, leaving the tattoos that marked her arms exposed. In her mouth was a cigar, and in her hand a bottle of rum. Her figure was slim but full-figured, and her skin more akin to the crispy tan that Ossiana's was naturally within the desert. And behind her trailed...a slim scorpion's tail. Oasis, or rather Sker'Ry Morgan stepped onto the stand, giving a scoff. "The fuck are you all starin' at? Never seen a woman with her sea legs or sum'm? Let's get this shit over with."

((Captain Sker'Ry Morgan))
 "Now, I would like to return to a further statement that sir Clillin made earlier pertaining to one o
this is UNACCEPTABLEEEE over a year ago
Hiding 77 comments…
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And 당신 know what, no, fuck that. I was just going to brush it off, but never mind. It's been an ongoing fucking problem with 당신 I swear xD Your characters do the most fucked up things 또는 the worst things possible in simple situations, and then when someone retaliates, it's all "bUt tHeRe sMoL aNd dIdN't Do aNyThING" xD At least I say openly when my characters fuck up and have their fucked up moments. Not only that, but I bring up actual points that led TO it when I need to set the record straight! over a year ago
moving to a different post to continue xD over a year ago
Zealia turned her whole body to face the woman now enter the courts. Her brows and eyes widened in shock, them furrowing seconds later in confusion. "H-Huh?" She turned to Rosemary and Ossiana to see their own reactions of perplexity. She stood there, speechless at the information Arizona presented.
당신 know me and my smol characters xD they're so smol, sorry xD THEY JUST ARE xD i sometimes cringe in cuteness whenever i post xD but you've got smol characters too! 또는 rather, characters with smol characteristics. i just 사랑 smol and cute, okay? over a year ago
*Oswald was now burning with hate as he looked at Arizona and he could no longer help himself* Once I'm off this post, I'm going to knock your goddamn lights out
*However for the first time since the trial started she lifted her head to look at the woman. Her eyes widened, unable to look away. She even made eye contact with her*
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS over a year ago
Don't cheer me I'm killing a triplet cause 당신 ignored me XD over a year ago
The woman that had been introduced to the court as Sker'Ry Morgan kicked her feet up onto the bench that she sat at, taking another drag from the cigar between her lips. "We gonna get this rollin' or what?"

"Yes, of course." Arizona said looking to Clillin with a smirk before turning to the witness at hand. "Now Sker'Ry, I would like to first ask you, do you know who your parents are? And a little bit of where your from as well, please."

"Ugh, this shittagain?" Sker'Ry rolled her eyes. "Nope. I toldja already, apparently whoever my parents are the fuckers apparently didn't want my ass to began with. Dunno know where I'm from, but my foster dad told me some asshole drop me off by his ship some years back. Didn't really catcha good look at her face though. But he kept it real, and I respected him for that. He dead though now, so cheers for that, pourin' one out for a dead one." She lifted her bottle of rum and splashed some over her shoulder. "Anyways, its whatever."

"Do you know who any of these people are?" Arizona asked, gesturing first to Oswald and Rosemary.

Sker'Ry looked over at both Oswald and Rosemary for a moment, lifting an eyebrow. "Never seen'em a day in my life. They don't look like they've even been of a porch, lettalone at sea. But she looks like she moans well, if ya know what I mean."

"How about this her?" Arizona gestured to Ossiana now.

Sker'Ry squinted some as she looked at Ossiana. "Huh...are ya askin' me that as a real question, or just 'cuz she's got one of these two?" She said, lifting up her tail. "Cuz right now ya sound pretty racist there fella."

Ossiana felt as if her entire world came crashing down onto her head all at once at the answer that she was given.

Arizona continued. "I assure you, that's far from my intentions. Now, Ms. Morgan–"

"Oh nah, don't start with that crap, ya had it right the first time."

"How about her," Arizona now pointed at the body bag.

Sker'Ry took her feet down to look over her bench. "...Hah! Gross," She snorted. "Never thought I'd see a whole damn corpse in court. Kinda looks like me, but a lil bitch, ya know?"

"No...I don't." Arizona said awkwardly before looking to continue on. "Now if you'd plea–"

"Whoa whoa whoa landsucker, ya told me a couple of questions. You've asked a couple. The only reason I came here is cuz you uppity bitches took my damn ship, and I wannit back. I ain't got no beef with Fre or anything, and I'm sure I haven't screwed anyones wife here either.' She paused to take a drink from her bottle.

"Y-you can't have that in here," The judge said.

"Cram it fat man," Sker'Ry said rolling her eyes, resuming what she was saying to Arizona. "Anyways, plus ya said that there was gonna be some food. I haven't got a lick of anything to eat since I been here. Oh,and call off your damn oni...ogre...whatever the fuck she is. The creep's been stalkin' me for like, some years. If she wants to fuck or somethin' all gotta do is ask unless she wants to get punched in the mouth again. Just sayin'."
*Rosemary was mortified at what she heard lowering her head, before she picked it up, moving her head to get their attention. At this Oswald spoke* Clillin break the seal. Trust me we need Rosemary. She may know what to do. It's a gamble but it's all we got
Zealia found herself stuck in her place until she realized her mouth was slightly agape. She felt as if she were going to faint, and regretted ever coming here in the first place. The nymph placed her hand to her forehead and shook her head, confused as to if she heard and saw things right. And if this was the case, if this was truly Arizona's witness, then they had lost. She saw no other way out, no light at the end of the tunnel. It was as if everything was just.... leading to nowhere. They went through the highs and lows only to be thrown more stuff at. And for some odd reason, she began to chuckle at how dumbfounded she was, a confused expression on her as she laughed. She couldn't believe she gave up a night of fun for this joke she was forced to hear. The nymph looked back at Eros, Carlyle, and the others, shaking her head in defeat. "T-This is it." She mumbled. "W-We're at a loss."
Oswald But I have a plan over a year ago
Zealia It's over. Finished over a year ago
xD over a year ago
Clillin was stuck in such confusion that at first, he hadn't even realized what Oswald had said until a few seconds later. He didn't see why the request couldn't be done now, because the way he saw it, they had nothing else to lose at this point.

Meanwhile, Arizona was trying to explain to Sker'Ry that there was still going to be food after the trial was done and over with.

don't ignore zealia now too! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Whoa, wouldn't go that far now Wind. over a year ago
because if layla can bring weiss to his senses and feel emotion then... maybe its worth it xD over a year ago
*As soon as the seal was removed Rosemary shouted* Oasis or Skyla or whatever, listen. You are Oasis. That woman is your mother, Ossiana Scorpia Morgan. That girl over there is Zealia your best friend. And Im Rosemary. Your fiance, remember *She moved across her post to show the engagement ring on her hand* You gave this to me a year ago and it made me the happiest I've ever been. Your a daughter to a strong woman and an absolute wild woman. Not some witnesses to a stuck up prick like Arizona. Please O. You gotta remember. I missed you so much. I... I love you
*Oswald looked at Rosemary, baffled before he turned to Clillin* Yeah, we're fucked
Sker'Ry's eyebrow raised for a moment, her mouth hanging open a little. But then she started laughing. "Okay, I know I said ya sound like ya have one hell of a moan to listen to, but I think ya goin' overboard than a plank walk there toots. Marriage ain't my thing. And sorry, I dunno any Zah Lia or whatever. Sorry, but I think ya have me mistaken. My name ain't Oasis, and I'm pretty sure Morgan is a common name around these parts." She stood up. "But ya are right though. I ain't no witness to any shit like this. Don't even like courts," She snorted. "Sorry, but if I met my mom or whatever, I'd have to punch her in the face. My sperm donor of a father too, whoever that is. I don't gotta grudge or anything, I just think it'll be good payback for leavin' me in a trashcan and stuff. Plus, I ain't one to judge, but that lady don't look like no mother. If anything, she looks like she kills'em," she chuckled.

If she wasn't at her lowest point already, Ossiana felt her heart and mind, and it even felt like her soul, sink.

"Anyways, my damn ship, I needit. The crews already pissed that the gotta wait to go to the festival over in Hóuzi 𝒲ángguó."

"Then I think we're all done here," Arizona said, clasping his hands together.

"Hey, wait a damn minute!" Eros said suddenly, squinting her eyes.

Sker'Ry's eyebrows raised. "Oh, ya gotta twin?" She whistled. "Nice."

"No I'm–never mind that! Hey, Arizona. The fuck did you get that document? There wasn't shit in that lab that Bonnus had here!" Eros said.

"And how exactly would you know that?" Arizona asked.

"Uhh...leavin'," Sker'Ry said, taking a drink from her bottle. "Where's my ship?"

Clillin's brows furrowed now. "Wait a minute...that's actually a good question. Where did you get that? We searched that lab from top to bottom."

"My SHIP, please and thank ya." Sker'Ry repeated, looking back and forth between people, seeing that her question hadn't been answered.
wait... who has oriocho xD over a year ago
and please don't ignore me xD over a year ago
check your 메시지함 xD over a year ago
As soon as a question against the enemy was brought forth, Zealia took advantage of it and didn't waste any time if it meant saving her siblings and the mom of her former best friend. The document that Arizona read off of suddenly levitated in the air with the use of magic and landed on Clillin's hands for him to inspect it, hoping there was something he could pinpoint to use against.

Upon hearing this witness's destination once receiving her ship back, she wondered if perhaps she could pay her to take both her and Addai to the resort they were once going to.
*Rosemary felt herself tearing up again as she spoke to, who she thought, was Oasis* How can you not remember. I thought you died a year ago. You're saying you don't remember our proposal or even Han'ah... Please O. The rings we proposed with... They were the same. Aren't you wearing a ring similar to the one I have, that I kept for a year, hoping that I'd get to see you again
Sker'Ry gave a shrug at Rosemary's question. "Uh...your a lil too sexy to be thrown off in the head toots. Ain't got no ring on this finger," She said, holding up her hands. "Sorry, but like I said–"

"Hey–HEY!" Arizona's yell cut her off, trying to catch the paper before it left completely only to miss. "THIEF! JAIL HER FOR THIEVERY!" He exclaimed, pointing at Zealia.

Clillin looked over the document, his eyes scanning over it quickly. "Wait a minute...something's not right." He looked over to Carlyle. "Did you know about this? Any of you?"

Carlyle shook her head along with Unnit. However, Styles was the one who gave a nod as he was shown the document.

"Yeah. The Professor has a bunch of those that she keeps around her. I don't really think I've seen'em outside the lab except for the ones that Carly managed to nab." He said.

Arizona was already backing towards his bench now, reaching into his suitcase.

"AYE! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIT!" Sker'Ry said loudly this time until she finally got her answer to check the docks. "Sheesh, talk about selective hearin'." She muttered. "It better be there too or we gonna have some problems!"

So... You really don't remember a thing... Well... *Despite it all, Rosemary gave her a smile* I'm glad you're alive Oasis. I thought you were dead. At least I can be happy for that. But... Why an asshole like Arizona. Why work with him.
*Oswald smirked at Arizona and spoke* You're looking a little pale, Arizona. I mean, holding onto evidence is a crime
"I would keep an eye on Arizona if I were you." Zealia mentioned to one of the guards as he reached for his suitcase, her eyes squinting. But then she got distracted by the woman who was told about her ship. "W-Wait! Ms. Morgan!" Zealia called after her and quickly approached her, but also kept her distance due to the guards. "M-Ma'am, how much would you charge to take a couple to that resort?"
ZEALIA SHUT UP XD over a year ago
"Jeez, I guess bein' in Fre kinda fucked you up huh?" Sker'Ry scratched through the back of her hair while she said thsi to Rosemary. "And of course I can't remember people I dunno. Like...duh. As for why that dude. Well, he got my ship and he said it would be food. But he lied about to the food sooo...yeah," She turned to Arizona, despite him not paying any attention to her. "Your a dick for that."

Arizona licked his lips for a moment. And then he reached into his suitcase. There was a glint of steel.

Sker'Ry was just about to answer what Zealia had asked until–

"HEY!"

A gunshot fired off, the people within the courtroom all ducking down at the sudden shot.

Eros had morphed her arms at the last second into a large shield of flesh and bone that threw the bullet off into the ceiling instead of its intended target: Oswald.

There was another gunshot, and Unnit fell backwards onto the ground, his face being grazed and the bullet flying into Clillin's shoulder. Then another that missed the judge's head by pure luck.

Before Arizona could fire off another shot, a bottle flew across the room and hit him in the head with a hard thud, causing him to be knocked onto the ground.

Sker'Ry dusted her hands off. "Whelp, that was a waste. Buuut, that's my cue, see ya!" She was already off and out the door, dodging passed the guards as they had tried to stop her.
Zealia immediately ducked herself when she heard the shot go off, and quickly returned to where the others were to ensure Carlyle and the rest were alright. But anger filled her eyes when she realized the first bullet was intended for Oswald, and that it had hurt Unnit to some extent and pierced Clillin's shoulder.

But before anyone else could grab the gun, even if he was knocked out, Zealia made it disappear for safety reasons. She also made sure that now Arizona was held down by the guards before returning to the others. "D-Don't worry, sir," She looked at Clillin. "You will be okay." The therinymph nodded, telling him to sit down as she dealt with the wound.
H-hey, Sker`Ry. *Rosemary shouted out to her* I'd like to talk after the trial, and over dinner. Oswald's buying*Oswald didn't even acknowledge Rosemary. Hey just shouted at Clillin before shouting to the judge* We need to postpone the trial. Get that man to a doctor at once. Throw me back in jail if that's what it takes, but ill be damned if this case is going to take another innocent life