windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
I am... No, I don't live with anyone.. Or a home, for that matter... Or friends *Ophelia felt that she was lying, a little, but she doubted herself. Her actions, the wrong she did, she told herself that she wasn't deserving of companionship. She just felt lost now that she was here as she looked up at the woman that she thought was Helga*
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"What?" Dahlia was surprised at the amount of 'no's' she was hearing from her questions. "Oookay.... no house, no family, no friends?" She clicked her pierced tongue in thought. "I think we should take you to the hospital and get you checked out." She suggested. "Are you sure you don't have anyone I can contact to take you there?" By the looks of Ophelia's outfit, it didn't look like she was poor or homeless. She looked as if she had recently taken a shower.
*Ophelia shook her head* I don't need a hospital, I am healthy... I'm just... having a lot of trouble right now. I only go from one inn to another from time to time until I have to keep moving. But Helga, she was.... She was the closest thing I considered to a.. companion. Always doing things for others, always helping those that needed it. She was... selfless, in my eyes, and yet she still didn't get the respect she deserved. I don't know what her family life was like, but she seemed sad, and I wanted to help her as best as I could. But now... Here I am, asking for her help once again. I feel so pathetic
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"If it leads to my doom then I'll be sure that yours come first." Weiss replied, his eyes narrowing back at them. "Anger blinds only those who don't wield it as its supposed to be wielded, much like a blade is only useful in the hands of one familiar with it. Don't doubt for a moment that I am more than just familiar with it." He said with a warning of his own.

"Yeah, whatever," Eros muttered, already doubting that that held any truth. Not towards her. After all, so many years ago, Zealia would have never known she existed anyways, and because of that, it made no difference to her.
"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss, ma'am." Dahlia said, assuming the person she spoke of was dead. "Aww, don't worry, that's not being pathetic." She patted her shoulder for some comfort. "If you let me, I'd be more than happy to take you to the inn you were staying in. And if I hear anything about this woman you speak of, I'll be sure to let you know."

"Even those who know how to use a sword fall in battle." Wiezen left it at that before his sister fell behind with them.

Zealia sighed softly. "I tried, but... I don't think she really wants to talk to me." Her ears lowered softly. "Hopefully it's not because I'm annoying..." She mumbled.

"But you are." Elijah chuckled out loud.

Zealia's frown deepened, remaining silent as she just walked alongside the others.
Oh, um... *Ophelia looked at the girl, already feeling awkward as she answered* The last inn I was at was in a country to the north... far north, more forests and mountains, near the old country of Edrain. This... doesn't seem near the ruined country
Dahlia's eye twitched. "What?! Impossible! That's like, a month of traveling on foot! You came all the way here without a break or another inn?!"
Well *Ophelia scratched the back of her head* I used magic to get here, a teleportation potion thanks to an alchemist *Ophelia felt a bit dumber, thinking that she should have had somewhere set up. She assumed that Helga would allow her to stay at her home, and despite Ophelia prepared to say no, she would find it comfortable rather than where she was now* But... I was hoping Helga could send me back
cosmic_fusions commented…
flynn gave her a potion bottle to come back xD over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Well she lied XD over a year ago
"Then be prepared for your fall when the time comes Quartz." Weiss left his end of things with that, starting ahead of them. When he caught up to Eros, he didn't say anything and instead moved passed her as well as if she wasn't there at all.

~

While "Dahlia" and Ophelia were speaking, there was a presence of a person in the far end of the cafe amidst the tables of people that were there, watching. Listening. When Ophelia had first entered, her eyes had been watching closely, as she had with everyone who entered into the place where the young Helga was. However, they wouldn't notice the air that wavered ever so slightly, cloaking the woman that watched them so. The woman, her tired mismatched eyes yet to have rested.

She watched them closely, her long brown hair tied back into a messy knot while stray strands hung out in different directions. Her eyes fought to stay open, transitioning between closing and opening with alertness each time someone got of from their table, entered, or exited the place. But now she watched intensely and listened, moving from one spot to another unseen.
And here is COLA continuing his COLA Everywhere System XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
French Cleetus and Oswald are getting married in the prison as we speak. over a year ago
NO! French Cleetus is a non existent being that only exists in therapy sessions over a year ago
"M-M-Magic?!" Dahlia gasped, taking a step back in shock. "Magic isn't allowed here." She whispered, looking around to make sure no one could hear them. "It's dangerous, a-and full of trickery from evil witches and demons!" But then she blinked. "Are you a witch?!" She asked, ready to call security on her for different reasons.

Elijah blinked. "He knows that we're supposed to be working together, right?" He whispered to Zealia, who remained silent and ignored her brother. "Sheesh, what's with everyone being deadbeat zombies?"

Jr. rolled his eyes and sighed tediously as he followed the group, regretting Elijah hopping on board.
*Ophelia sat up, ready to shout out how she, Helga, was a witch, but realized that it would be a terrible idea. She groaned* Forget it, I need to leave. If I can't talk to Helga, then I see no reason to stay. I'm sorry to keep you from your work, but I must head back. Thank you for your kindness and goodbye *Ophelia stood up, and this time, managed to make it to the door handle this time, already opening it to leave*
last edited over a year ago
"It's dangerous and full of trickery from evil witches and demons!"

The invisibility cloaked woman that watched them blinked at this, her brows raising in surprise. Had she really forgot who she was after their encounter? No...not forgotten. The corners of her lips bent into a soft frown. She knew that this was no mere case of amnesia, or anything of the sort. After she had sent Helga home, she had, of course, gone to check on her a few days later, thinking that the information that she had given her might have settled in at least a little by then. But when she found that Helga was no longer the woman that she had seen beforehand, she knew immediately that something had occurred.
But the problem didn't occur there. The problem was that she didn't know if what had been done to her was a good thing or a terrible one. Here, the woman who called herself Dahlia had seemed to be happy and living a more normal life compared tot he disastrous one that she seemed to have left behind. And if that was the case, then she was indeed at least relieved.
However, she also saw this as something problematic. The young woman didn't seem to have any magic capabilities, which would make her more than vulnerable to what she knew had been lurking within the world. Which was why she was there herself, to ensure that it perished before it even got a chance to cause any harm.
"O...kay?" The young woman blinked. "Be careful out there lady!" Dahlia watched as Ophelia existed the cafe. She turned around, her eyes meeting with one of the waiters. She shrugged at him, before her eyes widened once she realized it was her break time. "Aw yeah!" She exclaimed a bit childishly, removing her green apron and hanging it in its designated spot.

"Nah ah, Dahlia, I need you to fetch more mangoes for that Sunset Special of yours. Customers love them, we're already out of the ingredients!" The waiter that attended Ophelia said.

Dahlia smiled sheepishly and gave another shrug. "What can I say? And sure, I'll stop by the market."

"How did you learn how to make them? The perfect blend of both the tropical fruits and vegetables?"

She blinked, realizing that... she didn't know. It was just... something she was always able to make. She didn't remember where it had come from. "I dunno. It's a secret." She grinned at him before saluting playfully. "See ya!" Dahlia waved, before retrieving something from the back where employees usually brought their personal items. The young woman walked out of the café until it turned into a small jog, and finally, she hopped on her SCOOTER and was on her way down the road with ease in her ride.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
So there are skateboards now? SKATEBOARDS. *facepalm* over a year ago
........guys leave me alone xD over a year ago
No. 당신 guys left me alone and I hated it so I refuse to let others suffer like that. So no, I won't leave 당신 alone XD over a year ago
*Ophelia made her way out of the cafe, but turned to the side of the building and sat down. She could see Dahlia move down the street, paying her no mind. As Ophelia looked at the ground again, she started crying quietly, feeling lost and in need of someone to talk to, yet felt that the only person who would listen was already gone. Clutching at her stomach more tightly, she took the vial back to the inn and drank it, disappearing from the cafe, trying to wipe the tears from her eyes before she made it back to the inn*
As Dahlia was preparing to leave, the woman stood up from her seat near where she had been speaking to Ophelia, teetering slightly before she went to follow her. However before she could reach the door, a sharp pain struck her head, causing her to let out a shriek, her cloak of invisibility shattering as she fell to the floor.

Where aaarree youuuu?

Come out, come out, where ever you arrre!

Time is running out for you, for all of you.

You can't hide foreeever.

Not forever.

No one can hide from him.

He'll find you.

He'll find her.

He'll find the children.

No one can–

"I..won't...let him have his way...any longer. Nor will I allow you to," The woman growled, grimacing. "S-speragus" The woman whispered, clutching her head and disappearing from the area.
아스파라거스 xD over a year ago
So she 로스트 a new limb XD over a year ago
So she's only got one real limb left. Throw her off her mechanical parts and she looks like a potato sack over a year ago
Dahlia came to a hard break at the end of the road, letting the pedestrians cross the sidewalk. She watched the mother of six lead their children across the street, blinking in awe at what she witnessed. "Wow... that's a lot of friggin' kids... Poor mother." She mumbled under her breath. Once they crossed, she continued down the road until she met the entrance of the street market. Dahlia parked her scooter where she hoped it would be safe, retrieving a bag of hers to collect some of the ingredients needed at the Café. She immediately went to the fruit aisle, sniffing at them to determine which were in the best of conditions.

Once she gathered all the ingredients that were missing, she decided to kickback and enjoy herself. She sat on the ledge of the street, enjoying a succulent mango from the bunch to spend the rest of her break.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Can't timeskip with this here XD It has to be a closing of some sort 또는 it'll just look weird over a year ago
It's fine! IT"S FINE XD over a year ago
Send Bonnus to slap it out of her hands as she shoots three kids and shouts, "FOR SCIENCE" over a year ago
[In Noxwillay (Nahx-ill-aye), a country within the upper section of the north.]

Weiss knelt down onto his left knee, wiping his hand across the red stained snow that was beneath his feet. He lifted the crimson substance to his nose and gave a light sniff, finding that it was just as he had thought it was. More blood. He cursed to himself before standing up. He tried to look in front of him through the blizzard that blew harsh winds and snow throughout the entirety of the town, his attention turning only when a voice spoke from behind him.

"Is it hers?" Eros's asked, adjusting the uncomfortable coat of wool that she had had to layer over her clothes. However, she received no answer as she watched Weiss lift up his eyepatch.

It had been a year since they had left the inn to embark on their journey north to find Carlyle. And since then, they had ran into trouble a few times while they were on their way, as well as setbacks. The experiments of Bonnus had been attacking them whenever they had the chance, however, the ones that were sent to halt their progress were just below rejects and were dispatched easily. However, Zealia had been sent back to stay at the inn to ensure that Layla remained safe.
Heading through the town after town towards the north, they had come across the city of Linensberg where Weiss and Eros found themselves face to face with what was left of familiar group known as the Crusaders, which had been the cause of them having to flee towards the west for months due to their sheer numbers alone as well until they were able to escape when they separated the group. Linensberg, where Weiss met with the person that gave them a bit of information to help them track Carlyle. Linensberg, where things had gotten bad. But things only became worse.

It was only when they had been nearing the borders of the country of Noxwillay, an almost bare land of nothing but snow and ice, that they ended up encountering Three and Five. Weiss had received a lethal wound from a weapon imbued with poison while protecting Eros. But they were able to fend them off, killing one of them in the process.
Weiss fell ill and into a coma shortly afterwards for a few weeks, which left Eros practically by herself to carry him for days on end. She did all that she could to keep him warm. To feed him. To keep them both safe. She ended up running into the others days later while entering Noxwillay. And only then was Weiss able to get the help that he needed.

"Most likely." Weiss answered finally, and loudly so that he could be heard over the blizzard. He turned around to face the others. "She must have some idea of where Carlyle is as well. However, she's already injured, which gives us an obvious advantage. We need to move now."

Eros gave a nod in agreement. "Then lets get this shit show going." She said, turning to the Elijah and Jr. "Lets get going."
I'm not responding to that XD over a year ago
NO XD over a year ago
Let's just... Let's just get through the trial XD over a year ago
*Rosemary leaned against the cell, looking out into the halls* Clillin! Clillin, get your ass over here! *Rosemary's hair had grown out to what it was before, thankful that it looked somewhat similar to what it one was as she looked over at Oswald's cell* It's been one goddamn year and we're still stuck in here. So much for a great attorney, huh?
*Oswald peeked out from his cell, barely any facial hair on his face as he responded* He's doing the best he can, Rose. You should be thankful someone is bothering to help us
Oh, some fucking help that was. I've been in this goddamn prison for too long and I want out. I have to get to Bonnus and I have to find Oasis. I should've just went with my plan and-
And make yourself a bigger target than you already are *Oswald said* We have this same conversation every day and I am tired of it, Rose.
Well I'm sick of waiting for that knight to come in here and tell us today is the final day. I'm sick of fucking waiting!

*Flynn woke up in a daze, unaware of Franzika sleeping next to him, her arms around him, her body bare as she slept soundly. They were back in their home now, after years of being away from it. It was the most peace Flynn had gotten. No Kristoff, no Nithloraul, no Servants. Just him and his wife and daughter
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Who the fuck is Cillian ? over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He was going to keep that crown anyways xD Cleetus is a WAY better character than him 의해 far over a year ago
Okay, I'll give 당신 this, Tiger is the most annoying fucking character in the RP. He shows up and fucks everything up for everyone and doesn't contribute (Granted, that time with the kids was your doing), but he's trying to have a point XD over a year ago
Dahlia hummed as she watered her plants within her small apartment, wearing an oversized punk shirt with no pants. It was a routine she had developed every morning before she headed out. The second part of her routine included making her bed, and finally preparing breakfast. Her hair was tied into a messy bun, and it was revealed that she actually needed to wear glasses now since she no longer used magic.

She sprinkled some salt and pepper onto the sizzling eggs she was stirring in the pan, ensuring enough cheese and spinach covered the top. And once it was done cooking, she stood on the tip of her toes to reach for a plate in the cabinets above her. The woman retrieved her favorite one, which was a porcelain white plate with the imprint of a red dragon on it. She had a whole set of them, but she didn't quite remember where she had gotten them from. Dahlia just... had them.

The young woman carried her plate of scrambled eggs and glass of orange juice to her small table, balancing a plate of fruit on the top of her head. She sat down improperly, her legs bent like a frog as she munched on her breakfast while reading the newspaper.

Through the magical globe, Wiezen Jr. checked on his mother and watched her eat happily while also enjoying her favorite tunes. She looked so much more happier and healthy. And even if he wasn't part of her life, he was glad to see she was doing well. He smiled some to himself, his palms hiding the bulb from the rest. That, and also he excused himself to sit on his own for a while. He stroked the globe gently with his thumb, a soft exhale of laughter from his nose when he witnessed his mom realize that she had forgotten a fork.

But then his ears perked to Eros's voice, and the globe in his hands vanished. He cleared his throat and stood up, nodding in agreement. Meanwhile, Elijah would come in and out of the scene during their journey since he was just a teleportation away from his realms, and would leave to see his family whenever he wanted to. But currently he was collecting some of the snow into a glass so that it would melt into water they could drink later.
Did COLA talk 당신 into ignoring me too XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And 당신 know this....how? over a year ago
I don't XD over a year ago
"This is..this is Madam Quartz?"

"Yes, but this it is not Margret Quartz. I am afraid that she has been–"

"Gone for quiet some time, yes, I understand. That is Helga? But how can this be? I sense little aura from her if any at all! What is it that has happened in my absence? Who..who is responsible?!"

"Now now, you must keep yourself calm Lady. Though you have returned to good health, or dare I say in even better health than before, your power is still able to slip from your grasp if you are not careful."

"Yes..yes, of course." A pair of light blue eyes peered at the Dahlia, watching as she started to indulge in her food. "Does she..not have memories of me either?"

"We are not sure of what extent it has occurred. However, I must ask, is she truly the one that you have sought."

"Yes. May I...may I see her? Speak to her?"

"That decision is not mine to make, Madam Y'iel. It is yours to make. I will await you here if you would like."

~

[Chele, Fre's Capital Prison]

The guards made their usual rounds around the prison, however unlike a year ago, there were more of them. The presence of the knights became more frequent through the last year due to the situation that had occurred. A situation that still was unknown to all except a select few.

Clillin was one of those few. And as he watched the bridge lower in preparations for him to enter into the prison, he thought long and hard on what he had to present to the court, his thoughts going back to the exchange of words that he had with the king just two days ago.

-

"My king, please. I require just another couple of days time! You have seen the evidence that I as well as the investigating knights have managed to gather! I have seen it for my own eyes!"

"My apologies go to you, Sir Clillin. But I will not be able to grant you any further days as I already have! The dates of the country's terrorists have been postponed time and time again. There is nothing more that I am able to do. Tell me Clillin, have you forgotten the two most valuable aspects of a kingdom in your path to prove the innocents of the unwelcomed outsiders?"

Clillin grimaced. "No, I haven't my lord. I haven't in the slightest."

"Speak to me. What are those aspects?"

"The King and the people."

"Precisely. And without the people, there would be no country, Sir Clillin. And the people of Fre have grown restless in their search for justice. And for the passed year, there has been no justice, and the people are demanding it. A mere month ago there was a protest over the matter which was followed by the riot of Cheila, something that you are more than familiar with. There has not been such a thing within this country in the passed seventy-three years! It was atrocious! And much as I admire your persistence and passion towards this matter, someone has to take the fall for what was done. Not only for the people, but for the sake of sustaining peace within this country. For god's sake Clillin, I was notified that the people have began to see you, a Grand Knight of Fre, as a traitor to your own home!"

Clillin's jaw clenched momentarily. "I am well aware of the words that have been drifting too and fro, my lord." He shut his eyes tightly for a moment, knowing well of what he was about to do. "However, I cannot let innocence to be sentenced to death while the one responsible continues to run amok. To run amok and mock the name of our country with the deeds that she has committed. And so..." He lowered to his knees, placing his forehead to the floor. "My King, King Marius of the grand Fre Kingdom, I grovel here on this day as a knight, as a citizen and protector of this country, and beg of you to allow me at the very least two day's time to gather what I require. To have a chance to reach out to the people, and prove once and for all that the individuals accused are not solely responsible for the incident."

The king's eyes widened in shock, as did those of the large guards as they looked at one another. As they had watched one of the most respected knights of their country commit such an act. There was a long silence within the throne room.

And then the king spoke reluctantly. "You..would grovel for those accused of attacking the very place your wife and children lay their heads?"

"Yes, my lord."

There was another silence until the king's voice filled in once more. "Stand, High-General Clillin Fields." He said firmly. "I...I shall grant your request–but nothing more! Is that understood?"

"You have my word."

"Send word to Judge Welmson of the Grand Court immediately!"
-

The bridge hit the ground finally, snapping Clillin back to the present. He let out a sigh before he stepped forward and started to make his way within the prison.

~

Eros walked a step behind Weiss while they followed the trail of bloody footprints through the snow, the cold and strong winds blowing her coat backwards. One of her hands went to her head to stop her hat from flying off, and she muttered about how she hated the way the whether was there. "Too fucking cold." But when she caught Weiss glancing behind him, she spoke to him. "Hey...I got your back, remember?"

Weiss gave her a nod, continuing through the blizzard that blew against them.

Eros smiled just a little at the small gesture that he had given to let her know that he remembered. Her eyes went to the blood that marked the snow. Hold on tight, Carly. We're comin'.

~

[Meanwhile, in Oklunda]

Above the clouds, there was a flash of light within the sky. And mere moments later, some of them started to float downwards towards the ground, spreading into a mist that filled the city. And then ground gave a hard quake, shaking the houses and ends, the restaurants and stores all in one go. It was almost like something massive had crash landed.

Half an hour afterwards, a woman with an odd shade of watery pink, silky long hair that held a dim illumination to it entered the Inn that Layla had accepted her new job within, looking around in curiosity and wonder. "This...is an inn? It is like those apartments that Nema spoke of," She said to herself. Her feet were bare, and her choice of attire was a sundress made of silk that stopped just below her knees. Silk, a material that she had come to adore because of how it felt to her sense of touch.

She approached the counter, still looking around until her turned to the person that stood behind it. "Hello. I am searching for the one named Zealia Quartz. She is here, yes?"

((Greisha, because I forgot to do this last time))
 "This is..this is Madam Quartz?" "Yes, but this it is not Margret Quartz. I am afraid that she ha
I'm sure Clillin is trying-
His hardest? Bullshit! *Rosemary said as she leaned against the wall in total impatience* I waited long enough. I can only do pushups for so long before that doesn't bore the ever living fuck out of me, Oswald. I want out of this goddamn cell and I want out now! That goddamn guard hasn't found shit! It would've been easier to just die and then let someone go to the Ancient Ones and resurrect my ass. It was done in a month, and here I am, a full year wasted in this goddamn prison, all because some guy is too busy tip toeing around the goddamn matter when I'd much prefer my head getting cut off at this point
Then admit to terrorism and die already *Oswald said in a stern tone of voice, already tired of her constant complaints*
*Rosemary was prepared with a retort, but found herself stumped before she kicked a single pebble in the cell, and shouted* And where is he? He's late... again!

*Franziska slowly woke up, yawning and rubbing her eyes as she looked up at Flynn* Good morning, Flynn *Before he could even respond, she rolled on top of him, planting a kiss on his lips, pressing herself against his body before pulling away with a smile*

*Enricho, still having found no leads on Bonnus, sneaked into the court room that was slowly starting to fill up with residents. He wore a single cloth mask, coughing to fake a nasty cold, as he sat down in the courtroom. He had long heard that Rosemary was within the cells and was hoping that he could find out what had happened since she and Oasis ran off, and maybe, find out if she had heard anything about Ossiana*
"Uh, correction, we've got you back." Elijah corrected her. "Geez, ya keep stealing the little spotlight we got!" He nudged softly. "Anyways, why dontcha start thinking with your brains and do this?" He removed her second layer of scarf she had before tying it around her head where it held her hat down and covered her ears from the cold as well, the extra fabric still sheltering her neck. "You're welcome."

Dahlia didn't have much table manners, not that she cared that is. She lived alone after all. The young women scarfed down the last of her meal when she saw the time, and quickly switched her attire. She changed into some ripped skinny jeans, something her old self would stray away from at all costs. She paired it with a black off the shoulder shirt that had bleach stains as some sort of tie dye, and a choker with a little star in the center. Dahlia teased her hair back into a high ponytail and brushed her teeth, not really minding her appearance since she applied little makeup but heavy eyeliner. She grabbed an apple on her way out with her scooter.

The man behind the counter squinted at the strange woman in front of him. He was going to prepare a room for her until he heard the name come out of her mouth, and he groaned. Of course he knew who that name belonged to. It was the weird lady in the second floor that had been staying there for a year, eating almost all of their french fries whenever a new batch came out. And sometimes her appearance frightened customers.

"Room 420." The reception man spoke apathetically. "Second floor."

When Zealia was first forced to go back to the inn, she had gotten angry at her siblings since she found the whole situation unfair. Why did it have to be her anyways?

Staying in that inn while Layla was working wasn't fun at all. She missed her old boutique and was actually finding places for sale she'd be willing to buy to continue forth with building her home. Hers and Addai's. When Nema had told her he would be gone, she never planned on a whole year passing by. The day when it was their first year anniversary, or rather when they first met each other, Zealia prepared herself a poke bowl and lemonade–where she ate alone in her room. Being alone and having to fight off monsters day to day made her slowly turn back into who she was before Addai met her.

Her appearance dulled and the bright colors of her outfits slowly darkened into black. She returned to using her large hat despite not being blind anymore and dressing in her older styles. One that for sure already sent a message of warning to those who attempted messing with her. Layla was sometimes scared of being seen with her at times.

However, she had also dedicated her time locked up in a room learning about Addai's background, including what he was and where he lived through series of books and lores. She learned how to make a lot of food from his culture, their language, and the likes and dislikes of giants. Zealia had even gotten adventurous. Against her mother's wishes, she pierced her belly button, ears, and gotten a series of tattoos beneath her breasts, her right ankle, and even a secret one on her inner thigh.

Zealia was currently reading a spell book before she heard a knock on her door, her ears perking some in delight as she used her magic to open it.

"Room serv--" Layla was interrupted by her friend.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, now BRING EM IN!"

Layla sighed softly, pushing the trolley in with the platter of fries. "You really need to lay off the potatoes, Z. We're running out of them!"

Zealia rolled her eyes, stuffing her mouth with a handful. "Then grow some more!" She spoke sarcastically with a chuckle that held some level of wickedness. "When's your break again?"

Layla shrugged. "In about an hour."

"Good, I can take care of that rat nest on top of your head then."
 "Uh, correction, [i]we've[/i] got 당신 back." Elijah corrected her. "Geez, ya keep stealing the little
Now you're forgetting on purpose, Jade XD over a year ago
It took many more minutes before a few extra guards entered into the space where Oswald and Rosemary were being held and stepping aside to either side of the entrance to motion for the other guards to exit the area along with the few knights that were there.
However, some of them had looks of disgust on their face when Clillin entered the wide corridor of cells, watching as he walked passed them and mumbling among themselves as they left.

The expression upon Clillin's face was one that told that he was not there to listen to complaints at all. In fact, it looked as if he didn't even want to be there at all. Yet there he was.

"Traitor." One of the knights muttered while walking passed him.

And this caused Clillin to pause for a moment before he continued, brushing off the comment while approaching the cells that Oswald and Rosemary were in. "Today is your fourth and final trial within the Grand Court of Fre," he began. "This trial will be the one that will determine if you are granted freedom, or given the sentence of execution."

~

Eros glared at Elijah, but ended up rolling her eyes. "Yeah, as if this wasn't the first time you've used your "brain" the entire time we've been here. Not that you have one, of course." She said. But then she mumbled out a thank you that followed it, though the howling of the blizzard wind muffled it into silence.

Weiss continued to lead them through the snow, leaving his magic eye uncovered so that he was able to look ahead of them. They were only walking for a couple of minutes before he suddenly lifted his hand, motioning for them to stop when his eyes noticed something on the ground. He knelt down, finding strands of red hair scattered among the snow around the blood.

Something suddenly lunged at them from their left, and Eros was the first to move, her hands and arms shifting quickly to catch the jaws of a large bear before they could clamp down. "Oh, more of ya already huh? And it looks like you're the big one. Good." She pulled back one of her hands and smacked it across the face hard enough to cause it to let out a loud yelp before shoving the side of its head onto the ground, the creature thrashing around in attempt to get loose. "Hey, shut up I'm not gonna–OW! BITCH!" She growled when it managed to bite her before smacking it again, but harder than she had previously. And this time it let out a strange noise. However, she didn't kill the creature. Instead she held it there. "Now look, I'm gonna letcha up. But if ya bite me again you big fuck I swear I'll kill ya." She carefully began to ease her hand away from the creature's face, taking slow steps away from it.

Weiss watched as the beast got its feet quickly and ran off. He could hear many other steps going with it as well. And then he turned to Eros. "This isn't the time to be going soft."

"Oh shut up. I just didn't see a point in killin' the damn thing." She replied, dusting her hands. "Besides. They're just hungry. It's not like they're just a bunch of murderous things, it's their nature."

Weiss stared at her for a moment, and though he didn't smile, he approved of the development that he saw in her. "We're close." He said, going back to leading their way.

~

"You have my thanks," Greisha gave him a bow and a friendly smile before starting off on her way only to come to a stop. "Um...hehe...heh...would you mind pointing me in the direction of the second floor please? I do not have much experience with inns and such, and this is the first one I've been able to see with more than one floor." She looked down at the floor, wiggling her toes a little and wondering what section of it was considered a second floor.
Wow, these posts sure look heavy. Makes me really not wanna go to work in the 다음 thirty 분 XD over a year ago
About fucking time *Rosemary complained regardless as she followed* So what magic did you pull out of your-
Rosemary! *Oswald spoke in a stern tone once more, before he calmed himself and spoke to Cillin* I've been holding off on this question until we were out, but I see that if things go south... That it would be best to ask now... Why are you helping us? You were dead set on seeing us hang when we met a year ago, and now you are here to see that we make it out alive. Why are you helping us now?
Jr. watched as the bear ran away, ensuring it was okay first. He would've given him a slice of turkey if he had the chance since Layla sent many different foods their way here and then. Recently they had gotten a turkey and avocado panini along with soup because of the cold.

His attention went to the blood and clumps of hair on the ground, taking note of them mentally before nodding softly and following.

"Ya know, we could've killed that bear and used its fur for coats, just sayin'." He picked at his teeth with a bone.

The receptionist slapped his forehead and groaned internally. "Of course." He said while leaving the counter and walking ahead of her. He led her around the corner and up the long staircase, noticing she was barefoot and blinking in confusion. He shook the thought off and stopped at the very top. "From here you go straight and take the left. It's the last one from that corridor." He said before giving a nod and heading back down the stairs.
"Because a year ago, I didn't have knowledge of what I know now. I am a knight that stands firmly for honor, peace, pride, and innocence. And I deem you both innocent in your own regards, especially when put beside the oni. To sit by idly and watch you be executed with all that I have found would go against everything that I've stood for in all my years of wielding a blade as a knight of my country. Even if my country doesn't agree with my actions."

~

"Ah, once again I thank you for your assistance! This must be quite a luxury for individuals with such polite service!" Greisha smiled and from there, she followed the directions that had been given to her. She went to the end of the corridor, peeking around the corner first and looking down to the right before continuing on. She turned in a circle, walking backwards when she needed to do so while observing the place further, reading the numbers on the doors.
When she reached the end of the hall, she looked around her before lifting her hand and knocking. It had been such a long time since she had seen Zealia, and in fact, she had thought she was dead when she first found that the entire town that the boutique had been within was nothing more but rubble. But eventually, Nema had found her through the Room of Channels. But with having to look after Y'iel until a three months ago, she had never been able to visit until now. Especially after she had finally gained a teacher that could teach her to use her Light properly.

~

"We also could have eaten it, but too bad we don't need food." Eros said. "We have enough clothes as is, and they've been workin' so far, so leave the bear be."

The group walked, and they walked, following the prints until they disappeared. However, where they ended, a larger, canine-like set appeared.

"The mutt," Weiss said quietly. "Be on guard. It seems that they brought the thing after all. But its able to cloak itself, and in whether like this, that's much more dangerous than a bear. We're picking up our pace." The strides of his trudge though the snow became longer.

~

While Dahlia was on her way out, she unknowingly was followed out of her own apartment until the door was stopped from closing. "Excuse me Lady..Dahlia, was it?" A voice that sounded like soft and warm sheets wrapping someone would feel like spoke. At first, it would seem as if it had come from beside her until it spoke again, coming from her doorway.

And when Dahlia turned around, she would find herself coming face to face with a woman who's skin held a majestically natural yet unearthly glow to its shade. Her snow white and very lightly blue tinted hair hung low and was braided in a few places. She wore a strange fashion of clothing that consisted of a dark blue skirt that rested below her upper thighs but well above her knees, her top being something that almost looked like some for of shirt that covered her shoulders but left her arms exposed, and below it a crop top that wrapped around her buxom figure and covered enough of her upper half to be adequate, though some of the almost transparent bra that was underneath could be seen. Her arms, baring many forms of tattoos as well as what could be seen of her thighs.
Her facial features were delicate, her lips plump with two piercings that were just out of the way of the corners of them that complemented the nose ring that she wore. Her lashes and dark eyebrows gave her eyes more color, and her eyes made the small freckles that almost blended in with her her skin more noticeable. "I am sorry to intrude." She said. "I am...Y'iel. May I ask for a minute of thy–your, your time?" She corrected herself.

((Fully restored Y'iel.))
 "Because a 년 ago, I didn't have knowledge of what I know now. I am a knight that stands firmly for
is this a disguise 또는 actually her xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
It's actually her xD over a year ago
this isn't the elegant teacher y'iel xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Oh it is. She just left her elegant teacher clothes at 집 XD over a year ago
Well how good one of you knows we're innocent but what good will that do us now *Rosemary groaned as she leaned against the bars* It's the last trial and if the last few ones didn't change anything what will make this one the winner
"Layla, what did I tell you?" The familiar voice of Zealia was heard through the door that soon opened with magic. "Didn't you say you were---" Zealia's mouth fell agape, the fries that were about to go in dropping onto her breasts. She blinked, forced to stand still in shock as she recognized who was at her door. "M-Ms. Greisha!" She exclaimed, wiping the crumbs off her lips and breasts and rubbing her oily fingers against a towel. She hid any mess she had in her room beneath her bed. "Th-This is an unexpected visit! Or a... delayed one, that is. It would've been nice to know you were visiting beforehand...." She said while hiding a few of the magazines Addai once had beneath a pile of clothes.

Dahlia was about to hop on her scooter until she heard the soft voice that seemed to be changing directions. "What the---" She blinked, turning around to face Y'iel with a half-bitten apple on her mouth. Tilting her head, she retrieved the apple from her mouth and chewed quietly before swallowing. She wasn't quite sure where she had come from. "Hey." She said once she concluded that she wasn't another one of those Jehovah's witnesses people based on her appearance. She looked at the time again, shrugging since a minute wouldn't be too bad. "Cool tats." Dahlia commented on her appearance. She wasn't quite sure how she knew her name, but she assumed that perhaps she had attended her at the café at some point. "What's up?"

"But I mean, a bear coat would've been pretty cool, no?" Elijah was about to say something else before he heard what came next. "Alright, alright, keep ya eyes peeled people." He warned, not needing to make such long strides with his steps since he was much bigger.
"I believe that this is what would be called a..surprise visit?" Greisha smiled some before clearing her throat. "ZEAALIIIAAA!!" She suddenly called out, running into the room and hugging the Therinymph. "It's been so long, friend! I have been searching for whenever I have had the time!" And then she gasped. "What is it that has happened to your home?! To the community there?! E-everything was gone when I arrived to visit, I thought you had perished with it! And there was a vile, foul aura there! A-and MADAM Y'IEL IS MY TEACHERANDTHEREISSOMETHINGDANGEROUSTHATIHA­VEB­EEN­TRY­ING­TOC­ONT­ACT­YOU­TOW­ARN­YOU­OFA­NDI­LOS­TYO­URB­ROT­HER­'SP­ORT­ALA­NDI­THO­UGH­TYO­USA­IDY­OUW­OUL­DVI­SIT­ATH­LAN­TIS­SOO­NTO­O!! A-AND YOUR MOTHER!" Things went from questions to statements in a blur as she talked frantically, hugging Zealia more. "I have missed your presence!"

~

"What is up," The woman that introduced herself as Y'iel returned the greeting, but in a much more formal and odd manner than Dahlia had. She stared at the woman in front of her, her eyes gazing over the smooth skin and younger features that she bore. Is it...really you? Her hands lifted carefully and placed itself onto the woman's face. Her touch was almost like a magnet that drew Dahlia towards it with a warmth that hugged her cheek.
There was a familiarity that she found in touching the woman's skin, and her head slowly tipped to the side. "How...have you been, Dahlia? Have you been well?" Her eyes could be considered as hypnotizing as they looked into hers.

~

Weiss didn't waste anytime following the little blood that he could still see in specs scattered around the snow before they were covered from more of the white that fell from the sky.

Eros cursed a few times while trying to get through the snow, being that she was the shortest one there even with being a little taller than Rosemary was. So instead, she ended up jumping onto Elijah's back. "Hey, hey you guys see that?" She pointed her finger to what, through the snow, looked like some sort of wooden shack.

~

"I have more information that I believe will help for what its worth." Clillin answered. "Not only that, but this is the Trial of Witnesses, which means that the civilians won't have as much as a say in the matter has they had before. Their opinions will still be weighed, but the decision comes down to that of the jury as well as the witnesses. The final decision will be made by the judge." He paused for a moment. "I also have a witness that should turn the tide into your favor. I spoke to a friend of yours a few months ago that said he could provide someone that has information that one would be foolish to deny. And apparently, the very witness that he spoke of is also "evidence", as he stated."
"I guess the ceiling is up." Dahlia responded with a chuckle at Y'iel's formality of words. But then her brows furrowed some in confusion when she caught sight of her staring at her features. And when she placed her hand against her cheek, she broke the familiarity and warmth with slapping it away gently. "Ummmm.... lady, no offense, but that's kinda creepy." She pointed out. But as her eyes stared into hers, she blinked away the hypnotizing effects. "What the.... What's wrong with your eyes?" Dahlia blinked again. "You got glitter contacts or somethin'?" She took another bite of her apple. "Listen, ma'am, the café opens in a few minutes and I'm running really late. We have a promotion today with porridge and our popular smoothies, I'm sure women like you enjoy that." She said in reference to her older age. "Perhaps I could give you a bigger discount if you hook me up with whoever did those tattoos." She chuckled softly, a small snort escaping. "I guess I can blame me being tardy since I was advertising the place to a customer."

"Can't you just like... elongate your legs or something?" Elijah blinked when he hopped on his back. "Whelp, if you wanna serve as my extra layer of warmth, go right ahead." However, he adjusted her seating and instead sat her on one of his broad shoulders.

"A wooden shack in the middle of nowhere during a blizzard?" Wiezen Jr. questioned. "Something doesn't seem right."

"Greisha, slow down!" Zealia exclaimed, trying to inch away from her when she hugged for longer than necessary. "I missed you too, but this sudden outburst is new of you." She commented before clearing her throat. "Now, say it again. But slowly." Zealia pulled one of the chairs for her to sit down as she did on the edge of her bed, picking up the nail polish where she was currently painting her toenails black. "SLOWLY!" She reminded her. "Start from the most important. Actually, no, start from something I would care about. Is it about Addai?!" Her ears perked in hope.
she better not get offended for being called old xD over a year ago
당신 know what addai should nail? ZEALIA over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Yeah, to a 십자가, 크로스 to burn xD Like a witch. over a year ago
"Slowly," Greisha repeated. "Slowly." She took in a deep breath, and when Addai was mentioned, her eyes lit up. "Addai? Oh yes, ADDAI! I'M SO SORRY! ITHOUGHTNEMAWOULDALLOWHIMTOSTAYLONGENOUGHT­OSA­YGO­ODB­YEB­UTH­EDI­DN'­TAN­DIT­MAD­EME­SAD­AND­IKN­OWT­HAT­YOU­WER­ESA­DTO­OAN­DHI­STE­ACH­ERI­SME­ANA­TFI­RST­BUT­THE­NSH­EWA­SPL­EAS­ANT­AND­SHE­BRO­UGH­TAD­DAI­BAC­KTO­ATH­LAN­TIS­TOV­ISI­TBE­CAU­SEH­EDI­DWE­LLW­ITH­HIS­TRA­INI­NGA­NDI­FIG­URE­DOU­TWH­OY'­IEL­SAI­DWA­STH­EBA­DPE­RSO­NAN­DSH­EBU­RNE­DTH­EBO­OKY­OUG­AVE­HER­BEC­AUS­ESH­ESA­IDT­HAT­THI­NGS­WER­EN'­TSU­PPO­SET­OBE­LIK­ETH­EYW­ERE­AND­SHE­'SY­OUR­MOM­AND­HEL­GA'­SYO­URM­OMA­NDW­HEN­SHE­BEC­AME­NOR­MAL­IGO­TTH­ESE­REA­LLY­WEI­RDH­EAD­ACH­ESA­NDV­ISI­ONS­AND­THE­PAN­DOR­ASP­OKE­TOM­EIN­MYD­REA­MSA­NDT­OLD­MET­HAT­WEH­ADT­OPR­OTE­CTI­TBE­CAU­SES­OME­THI­NGB­ADW­ASC­OMI­NGT­OTR­YTO­COR­RUP­TIT­AND­ADD­AII­SAW­AIT­ING­YOU­SOW­EMU­STD­EPA­RTB­EFO­REH­EHA­STO­GOB­ACK­!&q­uot­; She grabbed Zealia's hand quickly and stood up, a shade of aura that almost matched her hair shining from her with a soft ring before they both disappeared from the inn suddenly and appeared outside where the mist had become a thin fog. And before Zealia could protest, she was already on her way.

~

Y'iel frowned some when her hand was smacked away and the familiar feeling that she had felt growing disappeared. "No, I do not have any...glitter within my eyes. Or anything that may contact glitter. There is nothing wrong with them, for they are my eyes." However, at Dahlia's last comment, she began to blink in confusion. "I..did not mean to disturb your trip to this café you speak of." But then her brows furrowed. "Women such as myself? I am not sure if that is what most would consider "racist". You..speak so oddly now." But the she smiled some, her one dimple popping onto her cheek. "But you are safe and..you appear to be happy now. And that is all that matters to me." And despite having her hand smacked away before, she leaned in and placed a kiss on the woman's forehead which in turn caused a fuzzy feeling running through her body. "Store my name within your memory. And whenever there is danger, speak it to the skies and I shall come. Remain safe on your journey to the café." The woman's smile was genuine, as was her relief to see that the woman was safe and sound. "Go on. I would not like you to be more..late, than you are as of now."

~

"Well yeah, but that means I have to use energy, and I'd rather save that for if we run into another one of your lab brothers and sisters." Eros had replied to Elijah's question. And as she was moved onto his other shoulder, she ruffled a hand through his hair before using his head to push herself up into a crouch.
At Jr.'s comment about the shack, she nodded in agreement. There's definitely something not right about that. But I think I see a light or somethin' on the inside."

Weiss's pace slowed some while making his way towards the shack of wood. He too felt that something was off. He closed his normal eye, his magic eye glowing as he searched the premises for any form of magic that he could pick up on. He had found that seeing things solely through that eye increased what he was capable of doing with it since he didn't have a split vision. However, this also gave him a blindspot, which is why he focused on honing his other senses as well. There weren't any magic signatures that he could see, however he had the feeling he knew why. "We're in the middle of a stalemate."
wait! y'iel! don't leave! COLA BRING HER BACK! :( over a year ago
coooolaaaa, i wanna talk to heeerrrr, im sorrrryyyyyy over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Oh god, fine XD over a year ago
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! over a year ago
Wow. How perfectly vague *Rosemary spoke, immediately followed by an annoyed groan from Oswald as she continued* Yeah, forgive me if I don't exactly have much hope. Regardless I'm getting out of here, whether you prove us innocent- which I have all the hope in the world that you will- or not
*Oswald was silent but Rosemary could tell he was frustrated before he spoke up* Please forgive her she's under a lot of stress. Whenever you're ready we'd like to start the trial
"H-Huh? What? No, no, no, I-I'm not racist, that's not what I meant---" Dahlia stammered awkwardly. "I-I just meant you have really pretty eyes, cause like, they sparkled and I don't really see that often... At all." She chuckled sheepishly, but then blinked when she kissed her forehead and the fuzziness that came over her. "What the..." She stared deeply into her eyes, now wondering if her glittery eyes meant something. And the sudden appearance of her right behind her was more than just questionable, along with knowing her name. But then she dropped her apple when a thought came to mind when she mentioned calling her names to the skies. "A-Are you... are you a magic person?" She whispered quietly in case someone could hear them. She gulped, clutching her scooter tightly since she may or may not have just offended a powerful being. "I-I didn't mean to insult you o-or belittle you, p-please don't curse me or my job, if anything–I-I think you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen with the coolest of tattoos, ha ha..." She spoke honestly but nervously. "I-I'll give you the whole menu for free or my secret smoothie recipe--"

"Greisha, you need to---saywha----waitholdo--isthat---but---w­hat­did­yo-­--h­uh?­!&q­uot­; Zealia wasn't able to finish any of her statements before she was forced to follow Greisha now, leaving all the fries in the room uneaten.

"I think that's just an excuse of you being lazy." Elijah retorted, swatting his hand against hers when she pressed against his hair.

"I shall go check. You three stay here. If anything happens continue forth." Wiezen Jr. said before he disappeared from sight. However, his body didn't reappear anywhere. His invisible aura had moved swiftly with the winds of the blizzard, and into the crevices of the shack.
Clillin was silent for a long moment before he turned to Oswald. "The trial is going to began in half an hour. They're preparing to send a wagon this way to retrieve and transport you to the courtroom." He paused for a moment, and for the first time since he had arrested them on the ship, his formal character broke. "You know, I've been really sticking my neck out there for the sake's of the both of you. And with all this talk of escaping, if the right person hears it then you'll be sent straight to the chopping block, to the point that the very country that I serve had labeled me a traitor. So you'd be best to keep your ungrateful bitch here in check before all of her barking gets her bit." And with that, he turned away from their cells and left without another word more.

~

"I mean...you're not wrong," Eros said with a shrug to Elijah's retort with a sort of grin until Jr. spoke again. "Hey wait, don't just go running I–damn it! And he tries to tell me that I'm the reckless one," She said, already preparing to hop off of her place on Elijah's shoulder in case Wiezen needed help. But Weiss stopped her before she could start.

"Don't move." Weiss said, his eyes moving around now. He hadn't noticed it until now. "This area is laced with traps." His eyes moved over the area.

Inside the shack, there was a small candle that burned dimly, the floor covered in empty vials. Within the shack, most of the air from outside still snuck into the inside and so within the shack was freezing. There were a few torn pieces of fabric that were big enough to be used as blankets, more than one being there.
However, oddly enough, there was bowl of what looked like some sort of mush that a baby would eat. It was still warm. But there was no one to be found within the shack at all.
And then there was a sudden creak that came from one side of the cabin, and a door sized slot in one of the walls fell away, leading to the outside.

~

The woman listened curiously as Dahlia stammered, finding herself giving a heavenly giggle. It almost reminded her of how Helga had been in her former condition. However, she didn't let her go on for long before she placed her finger to Dahlia's lips to silence her, but did so in a way to show that she didn't seek to bring her harm. "No, Dahlia. I would never seek to bring you harm," Y'iel said to her. "I am able to use magic to an extent, however, it is not my expertise. You see, I am not of this world, though I do love it dearly. Its people. The many cultures that inhabit it. I come from a place among the stars." She slowly removed her finger from her lips. "I do not desire to curse, nor to bring hurt, for that is not my purpose." She paused for a moment in thought. "Would you like to see...an angel?"

~

Greisha hurried along through the fog, the excitment that she felt like a radiant light over her while she pulled Zealia along. "Tell me friend, may we still have our long awaited tea together? We have much to discuss if you may spare me the time." As she spoke, her running feet left the ground and they began to float. One, because she still didn't like traveling by foot. The second reason was what she pointed out. "There!" She pointed a finger to what appeared to be a large mountain...a mountain that Zealia would definitely know hadn't been there prior to now. However, this mountain...moved.
"An angel?!" Dahlia exclaimed with raised brows. "That sounds cool! But I must tell you that I have considered tattooing an upside down cross, so I don't know if that goes against the laws of seeing one." But then she blinked. "Wait... is this like, a metaphor for death? Seeing an angel?" The young girl rubbed at her chin. "I must warn you now ma'am that magic is like, illegal here so you need to watch out because or else they can confuse you for those ugly witches or you know, a demon! But I don't think I've ever met a magic possessor as... pure as yourself?" She asked, not really sure how to phrase her statement. "I am confused as to why you are not trying to eat me."

"W-Wait Greisha, is A-Addai truly here?!" Zealia asked with trembling hands, attempting to fix her hair as she did so. "I-I am not dressed for the occasion a-and my lipstick was smeared away with the oil of the fries! I-I didn't bring him his gift or prepared the welcome back meal I was planning, and I did not exfoliate my feet yesterday and have not rubbed at my breasts for two hours for extra plumpness--" She looked down to the moving mountain. "M-My dress is definitely not suited for the mountains and I am not wearing his favorite stockings!"

"Yeah, let the dumbass die. Less baggage to carry." Elijah shrugged, being that he didn't really care for Wiezen after what he did to him. Meanwhile, his presence went unseen as he blended with the wind, following the door that fell open.
*Rosemary's eyes widened in offense before she leaned out as far as she could and shouted after him* Fuck you you waste of an attorney. You're the reason we got here in the first place. When I get out of here... I'm gonna probably be a little more grateful
*Oswald was prepared for her to throw threats or petty insults at him, shocked at her statement and moreso by her next* I'm only gonna keep giving your ass a hard time for being fucking crazy enough to help alleged terrorists. So you'd better not Fuck this up for all our sakes, got it *Despite her words, her tone was different , a sort of joking, understanding tone. There was even a smirk on her face as she continued* I don't got time to be making enemies so whether you screw up or save our asses... Well at least some one gives a damn
"An upside down cross you say?" Y'iel started chuckling at this, for out of curiosity, she had taken to reading some of the text that belong to human religions. "I am nothing like the books interpret at all. There are only minor things that have accuracy within them."
However, she just listened to the woman speak, closing her eyes momentarily to listen to the sound of her voice. Because even if she didn't call herself Helga, even when she didn't speak like the Helga that she had known, she still sounded like her.
When her eyes opened, her lips puckered lightly before she began to answer the questions that she was asked. "I can assure you wholeheartedly that it is no metaphor of death, just as I can assure you that not all witches are ugly in their ways, and not all demons are as demonic. There are those that walk among you day by day with only a wish to live. As for why I haven't...devoured you, it is because I do not devour people. However, I do indulge in their food, for it is quite a delicacy at times. However, I have learned that there are certain...areas of the mortal body that do enjoy being eaten."

She stepped forward and took Dahlia's hands into hers. "You do not seem to understand however, what it is that I am." She led her towards the door where they both fazed through and entered her home.
On the other side of the door, Y'iel's eyes began to fill with a golden sparkle. "You see..." A flash of light occurred, and it was almost like a blink of an eye. Large wings of pure light suddenly sprouted from her back and stretched across the space of her apartment, their truth length unable to be shown due to their sheer size. The glow around her body intensified, and causing a feeling of orgasmic euphoria to feel every crevice of the room. Above her head, a crown like light had appeared. "I..am truly an angel."

~

"Yes, he is truly here! I insist that you see him now, Lady Zealia!" Greisha said as they went towards the mountainous thing that seemed to become more ghostly within the fog the closer they got to it. "I believe that everything will be well. He will be pleased to see you." She assured her. "But there is something that you should know. What you see is no mountain!"

~

The moment Wiezen Jr. stepped outside of the opening, there was a force of light that rushed passed him, and a bird cage of magic and holy oil dropped down and landed around him. The snow lifted from a few feet in front of him in a sharp motion, and small embers began to to cause the oil to crackle silently into a fire.

Meanwhile, Eros smacked Elijah across the head. "Hey, ya keep talkin' about your brother like that and one day, you're gonna miss him if something like that does happen."

~

Clillin stopped at the entrance to the hallways of cells, looking back at them as he spoke. "If all else fells within the court of law and justice, and you both are deemed guilty by the jury as well as the judge, then justice will be served. I'll make sure of it." However, when he said this, he wasn't speaking of an execution. It had been something that he had been thinking over the entire year that he had become their attorney. The plan B.
"Nah, I don't think I will. I'll be dead before that nightmare ever crosses my mind." Elijah replied as he blocked her slap. "I see no sign of him, so I suggest we move on before we too are caught."

Meanwhile, the aura of magic morphed back into the living being known as Wiezen Jr. He looked at his surroundings, not panicking how normally one should have. "This is the oldest trick in the book." He muttered. However, he was actually glad in a sense he was found now that whatever had caught them would be distracted while the others made their escape.

"Not a mountain?! Then what is it?" Zealia asked, still adjusting parts around her outfit. She shifted her bra up some to prop her breasts more before she inevitably continued to ask more questions about Addai. "H-How is he? Is he healthy? Does he look different? Has he been brushing his hair? Are you sure he remembers me?"

"Areas that enjoy being eaten?" Dahlia blinked in confusion at this. "I don't think any mortal enjoys being eaten... Not that I know of, that is. Pretty sure everyone likes to keep their fresh tight against their bones." She corrected her. But then a shiver went down her spine when they fazed through the door. "What the-- woah! How did you do that!" She exclaimed in shock, forgetting completely the concept of her work hours. However, she also found it creepy how easily she could access anyone's home by doing that. When the flash of light occurred, she took a step back and shielded her emerald eyes some. Her own eyes sparkled at her sight, watching her enormous wings kick a few things off stands in her home. "Wooooahhhhh...." Dahlia watched in awe like a child. "That's so cool!" The woman said, reaching her hand out to stroke her feathers. But then she stopped. "Um, can I touch them?" She asked for permission first. She didn't know an angel could have tattoos or piercings. She didn't even know if they actually existed. And even then she thought she was dreaming. "Have you ever, like, been in a room full of papers and accidentally swooshed them all away with a flap of your wings?" She asked curiously, her soft hands grazing through her feathers in a familiar way. She automatically knew were her weak spots were without any effort at all, in which her nails scratched through them the opposite direction and created a whole new sensation. "Do angels have like, custom bathtubs that fit their wings? Or is there like, an angel salon where all the angels go to trim their feathers?" Dahlia asked as she continued to stare in amazement. Perhaps people there wouldn't necessarily consider this magic if she were an angel. "Or you know when a werewolf scratches you, you become one or when a vampire bites you, you become a vampire? Does that apply to this? If you bite me do I become an angel?"
당신 better not have turned addai void 또는 anything xD over a year ago
Well shit, if you told us you had a back up plan I probably would have given you less of a hard time *Rosemary grinned, leaning against the bars more as she spoke* Let's hope it won't come to that though
"That is...actually, I do not know for sure what it is. He has yet to tell me," Greisha answered her first question with uncertainty. But upon the questions that were asked about Addai, she was silent in thought for a moment before she said. "He is healthy, yes...extremely healthy. And I a sure that if he remembers me, then he shall have memories of you as well. After all, he did ask to see you."

~

Clillin exhaled air from his nostrils. "You say less of a hard time, but since when was it appropriate to give the person who has been responsible for you staying alive for this long that?" He said before leaving out the door to check on how far along things were.

~

However, the moment Wiezen Jr. said what he had, there was a strike of flowing red, the cage falling into pieces. He would find that that wasn't the end of the so-called oldest trick in the book. The snow began to move suddenly beneath his feet before ropes dampened in holy water tightened around his ankles and began to drag him across the snow.

There was the faint sound of a small bell above him, and all that could be seen was flowing red hair. A armored knee planted itself onto Jr.'s chest suddenly with a sharp force, the smell of blood seeping into Jr.'s nostrils. There was only what looked like snow in the form of a shadow at first, before a fist struck him with a surprisingly blunt force. "I...warned you..." A familiar voice snarled weakly with a tone full of nothing but flare.
Jr. would find that the woman on top of him was the very one that he had chastised at the boutique. The owner of the mutant canine known as Tubby.
Her hands wrapped around his throat immediately. "I'm...sorry....I'm sorry..." Though there was both sadness and heavy regret in her voice, she began to squeeze without hesitation. The woman on top of him had a deep wound in her side. But another thing that Jr. would notice with his observatory skills was her eyes, the ghastly grey-green that they were. She was...blind. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...but I can't let you take her child...not the others..." She held one of her hands out, weak sparks of magic gathering the best they good within in. "G-Gaelilaly" The enchanted blade that she could summon tried to make shape, but it dispersed due to her being too weak to summon it. However, she strained her magic and forced the blade to form on its second calling. Her eyes rolled to the side slightly as if she were on the verge of passing out, however, her hands remained firm around his neck. "Please...forgive me, brother."

((Carlyle))
 "That is...actually, I do not know for sure what it is. He has yet to tell me," Greisha answered her
don't forget y'ielga xD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I actually did forget them XD Whoops over a year ago
Keep forgetting. It's punishment for ignoring Flynn again XD over a year ago
*Rosemary rolled her eyes as she sat down in the cell, waiting for his return. Still dumbfounded, Oswald shook his head and responded* I don't know what to make of you sometimes
Good *Rosemary said as she crossed her arms, a smirk clearly on her face* Then it will make me unpredictable. I bet Bonnus is expecting to hear about my death. Oh, she has no idea what she unleashed.

*Enricho watched as the courtroom slowly started to fill with numerous people, his eyes darting back and forth, hoping to recognize a familiar face. It was hard for him to be in a foreign country for so long, his wife and two children still missing. He felt as though his peace was stripped away. He thought to himself, if he hadn't hesitated to kill Bonnus, would Oasis and Rosemary not be here, would he have been able to move on with his mission, and would he have been closer to getting to Oriocho. That was all he could think about, if he was too merciful for too long*
"You've got to be kidding me--" Wiezen Jr. choked on his words, his hands wrapping around the wrists that pushed against his throat. He noticed right away that Carlyle was blind, mostly being that they held the same color his mother's did when she blinded herself. "I'm n...ot your stu...pid broth..er" He spat out. "S-So as my cou..sin from an i...llegal lab, I don't fe...el bad for do...ing this." He said before suddenly, Carlye's hands completely squeezed through his throat as if it were some sort of quicksand. In fact, Wiezen Jr. had melted into a liquid form to escape her grasp. He couldn't go anywhere of course, but he traveled his way beneath her to where he formed back to his original self and the sudden burst of his body sent Carlyle away from him. "We did not waste a year of our lives for this shit to go down. Weiss, Eros, and Elijah are outside and if you don't get your shit together, things won't end well. I am not your lab brother. And if you don't let us help you, you're going to die. We need to take you back where Zealia has the equipment to heal you, you understand? Now release me at once."

"He? Who's he?" Zealia's heart was racing fast now. She wasn't prepared for this day at all, despite all the previous ones being her preparing for it. "G-Greisha, I'm nervous!" She exclaimed now, her attitude going against her 'scary' outfit. "H-How much longer? Do you think I have time to--" She didn't even finish her sentence, and instead she reached for something in her pocket and smeared the gloss against her plump lips.
*Franziska was in the kitchen now, wearing a robe, her hair all messy from her night with Flynn as she was preparing breakfast, or what she could from after learning from watching Layla cook so much. She set down a plate of over a dozen eggs for Flynn, smiling to him* Did you sleep well, Flynn?
*Before he could answer, there was a hard knock at the door. Franziska stood up and hurried toward the door, her smile still there to greet the guests. But once she opened it, her smile faded into a look of worry* N-No, not you! Not you again!
*Before she could close the door, Flynn could hear his voice*
Flynn! It's Kristoff! Get dressed and come with me, another Servant has been found
*From outside, Franziska could see other people with Kristoff. Reinard, who was still immortal, after returning from their raid on the village, Ophelia, who had cut her hair to shoulder length, her eyes dark and sunken in and her skin as pale as a ghost, and The Nithloraul, still the same as ever
Carlyle hit the cage when she was blasted back, falling face flat onto the snowy ground as her consciousness wavered. She laid there for a moment, listening to the voice that spoke to her as she reached for her blade, stabbing it into the ground before she picked herself up to her feet. The voice to her sounded familiar, for there were only two that spoke in that manner that she knew. She could no longer see the auras that she once could, and couldn't determine who it was exactly by what she saw. However, she had learned to adapt. To rely on her remaining on the now heightened senses she had left to use.
She listened to the vibration of his words, and the specific way that he said them, the names of people that she only could somewhat remember their appearance. She could feel the blended sources of energy in him, focusing on its essence and attempting to shape it into a person in her mind before she spoke. "You...Wiezen Quartz Jr." She said his name with a hint of snide. "Help me..you say? No one a-asked..you to waste any time that.. belongs to your oh so precious life. And I..don't appreciate you speaking to me l-like you're something so much better than...I am either. We aren't here to..be bothered by you people too. Bonnus's...is bad enough as is–" She cringed, clinging her side and giving a grunt.
She back towards the exit of the cage until she stepped outside it, pushing its door closed with her foot, listening carefully as she backed away from it.

"Awwww, why did yoU TRAP THE BIRDIE IN ITS CAGE?!"

Carlyle's eyes widened, and she managed to dive roll out of the way at the unfortunate cost of anguish from her wound. But she forced her body to move, rolling out of the way as iron club swung down at her, the impact against the ground causing her to fly a few inches into the air as she rolled across the ground and found a way onto her feet with a glare. She could hear the trembling, sadistic laughter of someone she knew all too well and feel the sporadic energy surging through the air.

Three stood there with a grin with a few missing and broken teeth, blood dripping from her forehead and a chunk of her armor and side missing. Her helmet on the left side had been dented into her head. Electricity buzzed around her as she went into a mad fit of giggles." Aside from the club that Five had, she held the bloodstained handle of her melted mallet. Beside her, the snow was mashed into the ground as a small crater along with the ground itself from where the club had made impact. "I'm going dragyourintestines across the snow!" She jitterd, shaking her head wildly. "I'll be sure to break the birdie's wings too!"

-

"For the last time Elijah, shut up. We're not leavin' anybody behind." Eros stared at the cabin for a while, becoming impatient when Jr. hadn't returned. She could only remain silent for so long until she spoke. "He's been in there waaay too long. Somethin's up. I'm goin' in."

"It's only been seven minutes, Eros." Weiss said with a sigh.

"Yeah, seven minutes too long," She snorted in response, going towards the cabin. "This place don't seem booby-trapped or whatever, so we should just–" She stopped mid sentence as she felt a shaky energy enter the atmosphere. And then seconds afterwards– "Whoa, shit!" She exclaimed as she felt the ground shake, and a loud crashing sound. And immediately, she was on the move.

"Don't just charge in you idiot!" Weiss growled already making his way towards her as he felt a spike of energy, his eyes catching the upwards motion of the snow.

Eros gasped, surprised when a green orange sized orb shot from the ground and into her face, inches away from it. And then it let out a spark and swelled before detonating in a fury of fire.

~

It only took a few minutes for guards to return to the room along with Oswald and Rosemary's usual pike wielding prison escorts.

"Finally. Been waiting for you two to stop wasting space in this place." One of them said with a look of satisfaction while their cage was being unlocked. "Hope you two said you prayers."

~

To the majority of Dahlia's questions, Y'iel blinked, watching her in interest as she spoke and giving another soft sound of laughter while she watched the mortal stroke her wings. "No, that is not the case I'm afraid. One cannot simply become an angel, for they are born not into this world, but another." She paused for a moment, turning towards somewhere in particular in the room. She seemed to see something within the walls, or rather through them, and a small frown appeared onto her face. When she turned back to Dahlia, she smiled sadly. "I am afraid that I must depart for now."

~

Greisha snickered some at Zealia's anxiousness, seeing it as something rather adorable. "Hey may question your choice of clothing, for it won't be something that will expect. I remember you as a bit more...colorful." She said for lack of a better word to explain what she meant.

The foggy mist had grown thicker, even further outside the town where they eventually landed much closer to the unknown mountainous entity, Greisha floated down towards the ground, which was already shaking again when they did so.
HmmMMMmmmmMmMMMmmMMmMMmMMMMmmmMM A droning groan rumbled through the air, loud enough to make the air quake. The creature was meters taller than them, like an elephant to mice. And the outline of the rest of its body made them appear even smaller as it approached. Wooly, scraggly fur hung from its body. It's round, rough face came through the fog, the top of its head like some sort of jagged crown structure. The entity's face was filled with four eyes, one large one on the right side of its nose while three were in a triangular formation on the opposite side. The pupils within all of them were an odd rectangular shape. Chains and wood pieces were hanging from its fur. The entity's mouth was stretched back into an unnerving gape where teeth the size of small houses could be seen.

((Tingamajahgga the Wanderer))
 Carlyle hit the cage when she was blasted back, falling face flat onto the snowy ground as her consci
COLA, please, I only got ten 분 left. I need another post XD over a year ago
there's a lot of scenes, which means, an additional 시간 to every post xD over a year ago
I'm not. Thank 당신 for holding back COLA. Every time I think, "Why is COLA employee of the month", it's things like this that remind me. Jade, take lessons from COLA. 당신 may get somewhere XD over a year ago
*Rosemary shrugged* If I had a god to pray to, he wouldn't have thrown our asses in this prison in the first place. *Despite that, Rosemary kept a grin as she stood up, holding her hands to be cuffed* Let's get this over with. The sooner the better for all of us
That's the most sense you've made all day *Oswald said as he held his hands out as well*

*Enricho kept his gaze on the people, his arms crossed. He doubt that his word alone would get Rosemary and Oswald out of a guilty verdict. In fact, he thought he was completely bias, only helping them cause he knew them. So what if they really did kill those guards? All he wanted was answers on where his family was now. He was anxious. The full year of wandering what Bonnus had been able to do to their child worried him. She was about four or five now, able to talk and walk. He thought, would he even recognize him or her mother? Would she even see them as parents? He didn't care if she did, but he kept swearing to himself, everyday, if she was hurt, if Bonnus had done anything to her, he would... He had to calm himself down while he was in the courtroom. Thoughts rushed through his mind, but he had to remain calm. He had to tell himself that he would get her back, regardless of what Bonnus did. He'd get her, and he would make Bonnus pay for it*
"Yeah and no one asked you to be an unappreciative---" His words were cut off by the new experiment in the scene. "Oh, fantastic. Just when we thought you were gotten rid of." He added, no fear whatsoever lingering in his voice. At her remark, he rolled his eyes apathetically. "Actually, I have to disagree with both of those statements.

Wiezen Jr. acted quickly despite being stuck within the cage. He went to bars up front, and his arms elongated through the gaps in ways it shouldn't have with sprouting claws at the end of them. They rushed at the speed of light toward Three and snatched her like a lion would its prey, immediately tugging back where she hit the bars hard against the cage. "CARLYLE, GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Elijah quickly set up a forcefield that protected all three outside from the fire. "In conclusion, let's get the fuck out of here." He said, burying the fire with chunks over chunks of snow.

"--Hm?" Dahlia frowned. "Oh, how come? You just came here." She gently placed both of her hands to hold a wing now in attempt to keep her from leaving, like a child would holding her mother's leg. "I just met an angel and I can't allow you to leave so soon! Let me make you something at the shop, no charge!" She smiled radiantly. "Not trying to brag or anything, but I make some pretty good smoothies. And I bet angels like them too!" Her brows wiggled and unintentionally made a familiar puppy face, her eyes somehow sparkling like droplets on a dewy field. "What other mythical creatures like you exist? I-I always thought they were just made up characters! S-Sorry, this is just so interesting! You're so interesting!" She couldn't help but ask more questions. And as she did so, familiar symbols made themselves visible with a weak glow upon her skin where they belonged when she was in her nymph form. "Is it true that you guys are like, immortal? And that you guys are sworn to chastity? Are there male angels too? Wait, hold on–are you like, my guardian angel?" Her matter of talking was much more informal now. "Because I'm not really religious and I'm seriously considering that upside down cross right now." She said while fidgeting gently with her wings. "Can you grant wishes? Like a genie? Ooh! Can you read people's mind? Can you read my mind? Tell me what I'm thinking!" She said before shutting her eyes, her thoughts being that of a chocolate cake.

Zealia blinked up at the enormous creature, her left brow lifted and her link scrunched in a mixture of horror and confusion. "P-Please don't tell me this has something to do with being Addai." She gulped.
"I do not think it has anything to do with being him, but rather the reasoning of why he is here," Greisha said, staring up at the uncanny being.

The entity lowered its head down to where it stared directly down at them, its mouth opening before it let out another groan. A cold fog started to spew from it, a ghastly wind drifting from it until the mist began to warp and come together into one place.

~

"There is an important matter that I must be present to attend to," Y'iel answered when she was questioned on why she had to make her leave so soon." She could feel the familiar presence of the recovering soul nearby that awaited her, and she had become familiar enough with her recovered memories that she knew who it was already. And part of her was eager to reunite with its owner after so long.
Upon the offer from the woman to join her at the cafe that she was supposed to be heading to, she gave a small smile.

But upon Dahlia's next bundle of questions, she blinked, replying with short answers to the ones that she could as she asked them. "There are a variety of them, I'm afraid that I would not be able to name them all in such spared time, and I can assure you that they are far from fables. But your interest is admired."
"It is true that we are sworn to chastity, however it is the individuals option to remain so. It is a choice to some, an oath to others. As for immortality...in a sense, we are. Male angels exist just as female angels exist. However unlike with mortals, the sex is a preference." Her wings of light gave a small rustle under the woman's touch. "I am afraid that I am not your guardian angel. Religion does not matter to us, nor does it correlate with us, for it is something created by mortals. We have no desire to be worshiped, only for there to be balance. I cannot grant wishes. I do however have the ability to enter your thoughts. And as of this moment, your thoughts dwell on that that is chocolate cake."

She chuckled at this. "I believe that I must be going now, Dahlia. I would not like further waste your time, for you yourself have to depart, no?"

~

Carlyle didn't have to be told to make her leave, for she was already taking the opportunity to escape both sides of her encounter while she still could. She didn't know what it was that Jr. wanted, or why they were there to began with, but she didn't have the time to dwell on it. She had to catch up to the others. She staggered across the snow, blood seeping through her fingers as she clutched her side.
While she was making her escape, she flinched out the sound of the loud explosion that came from behind her, stumbling some.

At the cage, Three's grin hadn't disappeared. "Awww, if you wanted a hug all you had to do was ASK!" Her arm jabbed through bars of the cage, the handle of her weapon stabbing into Jr.'s gut. She giggled psychotically, her body and the outline of it going out of sync as she began to vibrate harshly with electricity. Energy was building within her faster and faster, growing as it prepared to be released all at once.

-

"Go, what do you mean go?! If that lab rat from before is here then this is our chance to finish her!" Eros protested angrily.

"Pay attention!" Weiss snapped at them, his magic eye picking up the magic that was starting to rush to the surface of the snow. And before he realized it, numerous orbs of energy shot from under the snow in clusters of tens and twenties all around them, already in the process of swelling and in turn, exploding.

"Oh shit!" Eros exclaimed, realizing that they were dead in the center of them all.

"MOVE NOW!" Weiss yelled, his eye flaring.

~

"And the sooner you're both under the dirt. I guess that's something we can both agree on," The guard spat, slapping the chains onto Rosemary's wrists and ankles. "Start walking," He shoved her out of the cell and to where the other guards were waiting impatiently to escort them out.

*Rosemary had to keep her balance as she was shoved, barely able to stand with the shackles around her ankles. As she was walking, she spoke* You say that every trial. When we get proven innocent, you guards are gonna feel pretty stupid. Just saying
"And when you're proven guilty? You're gonna feel pretty dead." The guard retorted dryly. "The only reason that hasn't happened any sooner is because for whatever reason, Clillin has been your saving grace. But not even he can save you from now."

"Alright alright, that's enough. Lets just get these two walking garbage bins to the wagon so we can get it over with. I've had to deal with this crap for a year, and I definitely am not going waste my time getting them the hell out of here." One of the other guards said. "Move it," He jabbed Rosemary with the pike and began pushing her forward while the others were shoving Oswald out of his cell now.
Seriously, you don't think that maybe, after being this dedicated for a year, there isn't a slight bit of doubt in you- OW! *Rosemary shouted as she was prodded at with the pike, turning now to shout in frustration* Will you stop with that fucking thing!? I'm not a goddamn pin cushion!
*Oswald sighed as he moved forward, looking at Rosemary as if to tell her to pick up the pace*