windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8001-8050 of 9437

over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
"Sugar-coating has nothing to do with insinuating I would sleep with another man and that my bond with Addai is not real." Zealia left it at that, before her ears twitched at Y'iel's questioning. She turned to her and tilted her head, glancing at both Nema and Griesha. "Of course, s-she would like nothing more. She lives a few miles away from the boutique." The nymph thought back to the apartment she had rented out for herself. "But I think if you're still sick you should remain here. Maybe I can bring her here if I'm allowed to. I-In the meantime...." She paused, standing straight as her hands glowed a soft magenta, only for it to dim and reveal a small book of photographs. It was one of the many albums she was able to save from the mansion, and that one in particular held most of Helga's favorite link of herself, along with many snaps she took of Wiezen when he wasn't looking. Most of them was when he was sleeping, or the aftermath of a prank or any anniversary pictures. "Take good care of it." She told her despite being a child.
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“But of course. Though, a rightful insinuation it is to began with. But whatever brings you peace, I suppose.” Nema brushed the subject aside nonchalantly. And as Zealia spoke with Y'iel, he turned to Addai. “You, however, I cannot say the same for. Come, I would like to give you something to keep an eye on your power in the case that you have to be subdued and taken for an early departure.”

Meanwhile Y'iel frowned a little when Zealia had mentioned her illness in response to her question. She had had to be told that everyday, and she hated it. It was as if she were trying to fly like a bird, yet the bird had an anchor attached to its ankles. She didn't think that she was that ill. Though what she didn't understand was that her body was very much still injured and in such a fragile state that even the slightest overuse of her Light could have devastating consequences.
What she did understand was that she felt a looming tiredness within her all the time, and for some reason, it was hard for her to walk without the use of something or else she would fall. She understood that there were times when she would faint from physical exhaustion at times, but didn't know why aside from the fact that she was sick. It was what Greisha and Nema told her.
As Zealia made the photo book appear, she watched in awe and lit up blue eyes, her intentions being to copy what she had just saw Zealia do with her Light instead of magic. However, the look of dismay she got FROM. Greisha made her think twice.

“If it is possible, then I am sure that we could bring the one that you want to see here to you, Madam Y'iel, especially if it's something that would make you happy.”

Y'iel nodded quickly, holding the photo album close to her while doing so. When she looked to Zealia, she smiled. “I-I will keep it safe, " She said through a fit of small coughs. But then her puzzled expression returned to her face, and she asked Zealia a very odd question. “.. Zealia... Zealia?” She said more to herself now before she asked, “Will the others come too? To help us?”

~

Clillin watched silently while Barjin led his soldiers off and back in the direction of their borders. He didn't make a move until they were out of sight. And even then, he spoke to one of the knights. “See to it that there exit is sound and without any unnecessary pestering. If there is even the slightest step out of place, notify me immediately.”

He turned back to the wagon now. “I suggest you all get as comfortable as possible. I believe that your stay here may have just been extended.” And with that, he headed back to the front of the wagon, wanting to get back to moving as quickly as possible now.
cosmic_fusions commented…
COLA I missed 당신 ;-; over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I didn't XD over a year ago
Okay, now I miss COLA over a year ago
“The others?” Zealia’s ears twitched as she tilted her head. “Who are the others? And help you guys with what?” A brow of hers raised as she glanced at Griesha and Nema. She blinked with a puzzled expression, the corner of her eyes eyeing the discussion between her lover and Nema.
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary shook her head, already feeling herself getting more agitated* I can't be here any longer than I have to be, I gotta catch up with Eros
You ran back into your friend? *Oswald said in a calm manner, doing his best to wipe the blood from his still broken nose on his sleeve* Well, don't bother. And I don't want you trying to escape. It'll just make things harder for us
Addai had pulled himself up from his slump on the ground reluctantly, wanting to stay exactly where he was in fear that even the smallest of things would cause him to harm someone else. However, Nema did say that it was something that would keep an eye on him, and that alone was enough to get him moving albeit slowly to follow the creature back towards the home.

Meanwhile, Greisha was giving a sort of shrug when Zealia looked to her for answers of what exactly Y'iel was speaking about. "I-It's another reason that I have hoped for you to come. Her memories as of lately have been–"

"The others," Y'iel spoke again with persistence, cutting Greisha off. "Did you forget about them? I forgot too. Eiztel, Seifon, grumpy-pa Cainius,– the cursed barbaric woman and Essil, the druid of the world tree!" She said. "A-and...and..." The child winced, clutching her head for a moment.

"Madam, please. I assure you that they are just memory fragments that were have been misconstr–"

"No they're not!" Y'iel insisted, her frown coming forth more. "The tall woman was there too! Mary Helga!" She said, not making it clear if she was speaking of Zealia's mother or grandmother. "And you too!" She pointed at Zealia. "A-and she tried to help us! But...the..it's coming–HE'S coming, we couldn't..." She clutched her head again as fuzzy memories clouded with darkness swirled within her mind. "We coul..an..uugh–"

"Madam, madam please, you must calm–MADAM Y'IEL!" Greisha moved forward to catch Y'iel as the child's eyes rolled over, and her body fell along with her walking stick.

~

Clillin climbed back onto the other side of the wagon where he had been seated before, motioning the knights that had been with them that it was time to continue their trip. He couldn't help but to ponder on the new information that he hadn't been counting on at all. He had been certain that Owensport had a part to play within all of this. Or perhaps that was his bias of hatred towards the country that had gotten the best of him. Either way, he was going to have to find answers. He couldn't help but to feel that things had gotten a lot worse than he had originally thought.
last edited over a year ago
"Huh? What are you---woaahh!!!" Zealia joined Griesha in catching the little girl just in time when her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her brows were furrowed deeply since she was only able to recognize very few of the names she thought of. She gently stroked her hair back off her face and helped carry her up, elevating her walking stick as well and looking at Griesha to see where she could lay her down. "H-Has she been going on about this for a while now?" Zealia asked her as she began to walk, concerned of what was going on throughout her mind. She needed to contact her siblings, mom, and hopefully one of her fathers to tell them what was happening.
"It's been occurring ever since she was reduced to her current state as a child," Greisha answered with her brows furrowed deep with concern. "There was only brief mentionings of some of it the day before she changed, most of which was about the Pandora." She motioned for Zealia quickly to follow her as she rose from the ground and headed back towards where Y'iel's floating island was stationed. She figured that she would be much more comfortable resting there for now. She very carefully cased Y'iel within a ball of light as she continued to speak. "I cannot tell if it is her injuries that have caused her memory to lapse, or if it is that at all. A few days ago, she had been speaking of protecting the Pandora. Do you have any idea of what she may mean? She said that you were there as well, yes?"
i forgot about what happened baby :( over a year ago
Yes I can. It's easy over a year ago
No not daughter of mine is going to be with that COLA. He's from the wrong side of the tracks over a year ago
"I.... I was, but I..." Her ears lowered some as she thought back to when she spent her last moments with Y'iel and watched her basically get crushed again and again. It was an image that hovered above her other memories and flashed back in her mind during undesirable times. And then she remembered the situation of the fake replicas of Wiezen by an Oni in Fre, and a frown came across her face when she remembered the last words of the man she stabbed a sword through. Zealia gulped, her grip on Y'iel loosening before it tightened. "If... If she says protect the Pandora, then do so. You came out of there, didn't you? You must know how valuable it is if anything happened to it." She told her as she quickly followed to seek the place where she could lie her to rest. "Just... Just don't be too hard on Ms. Y'iel. Can you do me a favor? Anytime she mentions anything out of nowhere, can you just... Write it down? Update me? Anything, really. Everything you can until I can get my brothers and my mom and maybe one of my dads in here."
"Yes, anything that you believe can aid us. I will write down all that I can," Greisha promised. But then she gulped. "However...do not make your leave so soon. There is something...something I must show you." As they reached the surface of the water, she used her light to boost them higher up to the island where she landed on the island. When she turned to Zealia now, there was nothing but alarm and uncertainty. "But first I must ask, have you...have you returned here any other time before today in any shape of form to...to give Madam Y'iel anything?" Even knowing that Zealia had arrived with Addai, for some reason, she still asked this question. But the amount of confusion that she spoke with said that there was something more.
Zealia's head tilted some, and she glanced down at the photo album she held between her elbows before looking back up to Griesha. "No... No, I have not. I haven't really been here at all since I was here with my brother, and if he had come, then surely he would have let me know. Why? Is there something wrong?"
Greisha stiffened the moment that Zealia said "no", and only continued to do so as her mind began to race now. If Zealia nor even by chance her brother had been there to Athlantis, and even if they had chance by she or Nema would have been able to know just as she had before she had gone to greet them, then...
She gave Zealia a quick nod, and began to rush towards where she had found Y'iel. "Come, I will show you immediately!" She pulled Y'iel alongside her by the bubble she had put her in, mumbling to herself quickly as she thought. Then who? HOW?
Zealia's legs wobbled some at the speed Greisha's bubble was going in. She blinked in perplexity some more, looking at their surroundings before looking back at her. "Ms. Greisha, are you alright? What's going on?"
"I am hoping that you are able to explain so to me," Greisha answered, taking no time with trying to focus all of her energy into having them teleport. In sudden flashes of aura, they began to come across different sections of the large, patchy moss and grass covered platform. She had to stop for a few seconds between each flash, taking a moment to take a breath to regain her focus. However, now that they were getting closer to wherever they were going, Zealia could start to feel lingering magic floating within the air.
This is fucking stupid *Rosemary said in a stern tone as she leaned back in her seat* Oswald, this shit is already looking grim. Whatever happens, if shit get's bad, they're gonna find me guilty and there gonna haul my ass to Owensport. If that happens, I am busting out of here. I want to make Bonnus pay personally
*Oswald sighed and responded* Didn't you hear what that woman s-
Fuck her *Rosemary said in frustration* What does she know!? Telling me this isn't my business. She killed Oasis, Enricho and Ossiana's daughter and took their other kid and is treating her like fucking prime cut meat. I have every right to take that scum out of this earth myself. A mercy compared to what will happen if Enricho ever finds out *But as she spoke, she remembered that Enricho was still in the city, already going silent as she thought* Shit... I hope he's okay
Zealia sniffed some in the air once she was able to sense some form of magic in their surroundings. "Odd..." She mumbled to herself, her grip on Y'iel tightening some in case it was a threat. She couldn't help but feel responsible for her in a sense. She meant so much to her mother it was as if she were her little sister now that she was left to care for.
Greisha stopped one last time to take a breath, straightening herself and taking one look around their location. She released a slow exhale, and in an instant, they were gone again. Only now that when they reappeared, the were surrounded by a lush, wild nature where the grass had infused with the moss and grew in fluffy blades of green from the ground.

There was a bed of some sort collected of the mossy grass, or at least it looked like it could be one, and Y'iel was separated from the bubble and placed onto it gently while Greisha continue forward. "It's this way," She said urgently.

And now that they were much closer, there was a life giving aura that was felt from all around them. The magic there was in a grand abundance unlike any before. There was almost a faint vibration that came from everything around them.

~

While the wagon was charging forward to continue on its path to the capital prison, there was someone that stepped behind the wagon and peered into it. Rosemary would be able to immediately spot the glowing eye that of the man that stood there, watching as the wagon went along with the expressionless familiar face that it belonged to.
However, Weiss said nothing, and instead turned to walk in the opposite direction. There was the sight of fluttering at his shoulder before a hawk left him and instead began to tail behind the wagon, flying above it in the sky.
*Rosemary took notice of the figure, but didn't notice immediately and she groaned* Great, another weirdo. We get a ton of those today, huh *But as her eyes fell onto his face, they widened suddenly* Weiss? *She hurried to the bars, just as he was walking away* H-Hey, Weiss! Wait! *But he was already walking off, unable to hear her from their distance* Dammit! What's he doing here!?
Zealia fell behind a little when she witnessed Y'iel finally be able to rest back onto her bed. She made sure she was tucked properly and left her photo album with her at reach before clearing her throat some. Her attention went back to Greisha and she sighed softly before catching up. "What... is this?" She asked out loud even if they weren't there yet. The high magic she felt around them made her feel slightly uncomfortable since the other places in Athlantis didn't have the same aura she felt.
"SHUT UP IN THERE!" One of the knights banged on the side of the wagon finally. "The least ya could do is let us get a little shut eye after attacking our country!"

"Avery, you're the ONLY one attempting to go to sleep on this thing."

"That's not...THE POINT!"

~

Greisha didn't say anything at first as she made her way through the trees and passed stones that were levitating slightly from the ground. It was only when they came into an opening where a strange light blanketed the surroundings did she point and speak. "..That..."

Zealia didn't have to look far in the direction that Greisha pointed. For just ahead of them was orb of pure, cloudy looking magic that looked as if it were just bigger than both of their palms together. It reflected the growth of nature around them, strings of green electricity buzzing throughout its core.
However, this orb of magic was not just an ordinary one, for the air around it pushed outwards and seemed to be encouraging the growth of the trees and grass all together. All of it seemed to be that of an Original's magic. Not just one, but many. Hundreds of pieces of raw magic clustered into one single form.
Even the air in the vicinity was thick with the essence of it, some of it floating around as mist.
 "SHUT UP IN THERE!" One of the knights banged on the side of the wagon finally. "The least ya could d
*Rosemary kicked the wagon harshly as she shouted back* Freedom to speak, asshole!
Rosemary! *Oswald said in a stern tone yet again* just sit down, alright. You've gone through enough for one day. Just.... take a rest, will you?
"Woaahh---WHAT THE FUCK!" Zealia couldn't help but say out loud before her hands quickly went to cover her hands. Her ears lowered momentarily before gulping again and glancing at Greisha. She shook her head, unsure of what this thing was in the first place or who could have possibly left it here. "I-I don't remember bringing this, like, at all. Have you h-had anyone else here? It... It doesn't seem to cause harm of any sort... At least... I don't think..."
Greisha shook her head. "I do not remember anyone else coming here that I am aware of. And I..I am very aware of who enters and leaves Athlantis. The sound of the gate is like a doorbell of sorts." She explained. But then she paused, and now looked at Zealia now. She went off into a short few seconds of thought. "I have not been able to get near it." She said. "Only Y'iel has been able to...communicate with it. It is strange, for she speaks to it. And it seems as though it responds to her in some fashion. I can only assume that it helped her began her creation process as well." She paused again, her eyes going back to the orb. "She..she said that you gave this to her. To hold onto for what she referred to as "the right one" arrived. It has not caused any harm here, however, it is...alarming to say the least. And near Y'iel as she is...I am worried."

~

"He's right. Perhaps if you'd spend more time with your mouth shut it would do us all a favor." Weiss's voice drifted into the wagon. However, it was not him that spoke. Or at least, not directly. Instead, the bird that had left his shoulder now sat perched on the ledge of the stepping platform on the outside. It's head twitched a little and cocked to the side, both of its eyes identical to the one that Weiss had as if it were being controlled. "In other words, stop being an imbecile before you make it harder on everyone else."
*Rosemary looked up at the bird, already freaked out by Weiss' voice coming out of the creature. But that didn't stop her from getting upset* Where the fuck have you been for the past three years!? We really could've used your help for every goddamn time you've been gone. Don't tell me, you planned on hunting Helga and Weizen and every one else and failed like I did in my mission, correct?
Uh... You must be Weiss *Oswald said, already feeling uncomfortable from how angry Rosemary was getting* I'll.... let you two talk
"ME!? Gave her THIS?!" Zealia's ears raised with alarming speed. "No! Of course not!" She flailed her arms. "How can you even let a child near this thing?! I don't know what it is but I wouldn't let a child near it!" She exclaimed, slowly sounding to sound some like her parents whenever they were protective of her and magic. She inched a bit closer to the orb and circled it some. "Have you.... asked it to go away? I mean, if Y'iel communicates with it and is sure of a response then it should understand us, right?" She glanced back at the orb. "Right? I'm not trying to label you as anything weird, but you're kind of creepy."
Okay, Jade, I got a 질문 for you!. And you'd best answer correctly. I heard 당신 watched Spiderverse..... did 당신 like it? Yes 또는 yes? over a year ago
But hey, if killing his family is what it takes to put the armor on, then it'll work, COLA XD over a year ago
He'll need that armor and sword to kill everyone responsible and become the RP's tragic villain........ Actually, that's a good idea. But that requires Ossiana to die, so....... don't make that decision right away. Think about it XD over a year ago
The orb gave a harsh buzz, the green that it was darkening. The magic within it could be felt building up rapidly.

"You are too close!" Greisha threw up a barrier as a flash of green electricity struck out from the orb. But she new that the barrier wouldn't last, so she grabbed Zealia as quickly as she could and moved out of the way using teleportation. It was the only way that she was able to dodge it fast enough. She let out a sigh of relief, catching her breath for a moment. But as she looked over to where the electricity had struck and saw that everything in its path had be vaporized, she shuddered a little. "My apologies. I forgot to mention that it is rather hostile when Y'iel is not around. It seems as if it protects her more so than harm, and she would not allow me to attempt to dispel of it."
Her attention returned to the orb momentarily. "Such magic..." She mumbled, before speaking to Zealia. "If feels very much similar to your own, but on a much higher scale. But if you are not the one who placed this here..then...who?" She asked herself the question more so than Zealia. The fact that someone had managed to come to her home without her notice and gift a child with something of such power unnerved her.

~

"Oh, my help? You don't need my help now do you? You've been doing just fine without it." Weiss spoke with the driest of sarcasm. "In fact, I did find two of what I was searching for before. I found a Quartz, two of them to be exact. Zealia, and Carlyle both." He said flatly. "I left them alive. For now. So to answer your question, no, I didn't fail like you did. As for where I've been, it's frankly none of your business. You should just be grateful for the here and now. Or is that still a foreign concept to you?"
Don't tempt me right now, Weiss! I'll ring that chicken's neck right now *Rosemary gritted her teeth in frustration before Oswald had to set her back down in her seat.*
Please forgive her *Oswald said, trying to remain calm with all he was currently dealing with* Things have taken a turn for the worse. Oasis, she.... was killed not that long ago
what a happy family reunion xD over a year ago
Everyone reunites over Oasis' still warm corpse XD over a year ago
"Well, if that's the case, then it's probably some other fucking secret in this Quartz family yet to be revealed." Zealia's brows furrowed as she spoke in a bitter tone momentarily. "If so, I think I've had enough of that. I'm still dealing with my parents, and now Y'iel–in addition to some crap about replicas, and oh, not to mention my boyfriend who's gonna be leaving me for our week anniversary so that's just great!" The tips of her ears turned red the more she thought about all the stuff that was barely hanging onto her shoulders. "Hey, maybe it was one of my three dads, or perhaps my lunatic mom, or maybe my makeshift cousin or perhaps my long lost brother and sister or the aunt I didn't know about OR MAYBE A SECRET TWIN THAT I HAVE!" She added the last bit as exaggeration, her entire face now deep hues of red. Her nose remained scrunched as she took in deep breaths, finally exhaling moments later. "....sorry..." She mumbled. "If Y'iel's attracted to it and it seems to do no harm... then... I do not know what to do."
"I know." The bird spoke, keeping it flat out and simple as it's attention was on no one in particular. However, its voice directed itself towards Rosemary. "But if you think being a wretched bitch is going to change that, then I'd suggest you reevaluate yourself." He said harshly and without remorse, nor hesitation. "You want to speak of tempting, I'll blow this entire wagon to hell with you along with it. My patience is thin when it comes to you, and due to your usual short attention span, I'll keep this brief. When you see Ossiana, tell her that there's been a change in plans."

~

Greisha winced slightly when Zealia began to raise her voice, and it was only until she finished that she spoke. "T-to be fair....it has only been a week. A-and it isn't as if his time away will be for nothing. I'm sure that Addai is dealing with his fair share of issues as well. As we all are." She looked back to the orb, thinking of all of the possibilities that Zealia had mentioned. Her brows furrowed, and she thought long and hard before letting out a sigh. "I...suppose that all I will be capable of doing is keeping watch to ensure that nothing more out of the ordinary occurs. If you are able to find anyone that Y'iel has spoke of, please, notify me of so."
*Rosemary sat back in her seat, giving a scoff before she turned to the bird* And just how do you expect me to even see her? Oswald has a small chance of getting out of here and I even less. What makes you think I'm going to see her. And just what plan, exactly?
"SO?!" Zealia yelled this time almost immediately after she said it had only been a week. She crossed her arms and blew off a curl from her face. "I-It doesn't matter.... What... What if he forgets about me?" Her ears lowered softly. "What if he's hungry..." Her ears drooped to their lowest potential as she released another sigh, refraining from speaking out about what she felt. She nodded in agreement with what Greisha had to say regarding the orb and the names Y'iel mentioned. "I will... I ask the same from you."
"You're all going to Chele, the same place jackass." Weiss replied. "Tell her that I'm going to hunt down Kahni. You all will probably be awaiting trial for a couple of days, but there's a few chances that you're going to be free again if you can manage to keep the gaping hole you call a mouth shut for long enough. If you all are miraculously deemed guilty, I will be taking action myself. I sent your less of an annoyance but still just as agitating as you are other half ahead. She seemed eager enough to start her search. So, the plan is, you speak when you're spoken to, cooperate, and tone down the loud mouth for long enough for me to gain more information."

~

Greisha released a sigh. "I am...sorry to have bothered you with this." She said finally. "I will do what I can here. Nema will be able to search the channels for anything that might be deemed useful enough for us to use as a place to start." She placed her hand on Zealia's shoulder for comfort. "But I am certain that sir Addai will be fine. I do not think that he will forget you if your...um...bond, holds true." She gave one last glance at the orb, pausing in thought before she placed a layer of barriers around it. It wasn't much, but it at least eased her mind a little.
*Rosemary wanted to start throwing more insults at Weiss with each word that came from his mouth but she also wanted to see Ossiana. With what was happening and the horrible news she had to tell her, the last thing she wanted was Ossiana to be by herself to deal with it. She couldn't bear the thought for even a bit and she just gave a weak nod* Fine
"....Thanks, Ms. Greisha." Zealia's lowered ears twitched some into a perk and she managed to expand a small smile when she patted her shoulders. "And no, I am sorry you must be bothered about this." Her hands went back to her side from their crossing. "If you ever want to talk over a cup of tea or perhaps paint a little to ease off your mind, you know where to find me." She encouraged her in a friendly manner. After all... She didn't have friends. Except Oasis and Layla, of course. But those too managed to no longer be in her circle of people she held closely. "I cannot promise you anything but I wish everything turns out to be as hoped for...." She paused momentarily, no longer helping keep the thought to herself. "Ms. Greisha, do you have a boyfriend?" Zealia suddenly ask. "I just wanted to let you know my brother is single, just in case it ever crossed your mind."
Zealia: Do 당신 have a boyfriend? Greisha: Is that an invitation XD over a year ago
Jade, we need a temporary truce to keep this RP from being a complete tragedy XD over a year ago
If I wanted total misery, I'd work overtime XD over a year ago
The bird was silent for a long moment after Rosemary answered until Weiss spoke again. "Bonnus will die soon enough. But this should be an eyeopener for you. Don't let Oasis's death be for nothing. That doesn't mean be a dumb ass about it and throw yourself into things you can't get yourself out of either, because it won't accomplish anything but getting yourself killed. Trust me. I know a few things about what you're feeling now myself." And with that, the bird spread its wings and folded itself until a flurry of shadows that dispersed and left the wagon.

~

"It is a thought that I will gladly consider. Nema does not drink much tea or things of that nature." And to have someone else to spend some time with that was at least a bit of Therian would probably do her good. It only led her to think that she had only interacted with four people so far since she had come into the world, and the thought made her a bit more anxious than she let on. Greisha enjoyed being with herself yes, but she also wanted to explore and see new things in person.

However, at Zealia's last question, her eyes raised. "Well no. I do not have any male friends at the moment. But if your brother would like to have a cup of tea with us as well, I am sure that he would make a lovely acquaintance."
*Rosemary watched as the bird flied away, Weiss' words going through her mind in a slow repeat. She returned her attention to the floor of the wagon, going silent once again, not even daring to make any empty threats or petty insults. She just remained in thought, completely silent*
No 더 많이 watching birds 암캐, 암 캐 xD over a year ago
It's all come full 원, 동그라미 for Rosemary XD over a year ago
“Ok, great!” She exclaimed, however was confused as to why Griesha was blushing. If anything, she expected laughter or disgust. It wasn’t like her brother was ugly or anything, especially not in his nymph form. In fact he was leaning more towards beautiful than handsome with his features. But his reserved personality and morbid humor and rather odd interests always threw other people off. But at her explanation, she shook her head. “No, no. A cup of tea between you and him. Alone. Sure, he won’t have sex with you as soon as me and Addai did but he’ll warm up to you.” She said with a blink until she realized what she had said. Usually she was only this blunt and vulgar to close friends. “I mean, I know you’re probably like thousands of years older than us, but age is just a number, right?” She joked, trying to face her again when she turned away. “But also that doesn’t say we can’t go for a manicure together or perhaps a hair cut or a perm, ya know?”
"SEX?!?" Greisha turned to Zealia now, her cheeks a hot pink. "I..I do not think that acquaintances indulge in such a thing, and I would rather not do so especially in such little time! O-or at all!" She added at the end. "A-and I am not old! I merely a few hundreds of years, but still a child within this world until I have reached maturity." She furrowed her brows. "And...and I do not think that your sibling would trust me." Her eyes lowered some now. "Especially with following the events of what occurred with your friend."

~

As the wagon went on for two more hours, it finally started to come to a stop again. However this time, the atmosphere was different. It was one that let it be known that they had reached their destination. The knights straightened themselves and went to stand at the door of the wagon, while ones with heavier armor could be seen marching back and forth just vaguely out of the small openings of the wagon.
*Oswald remained still, not even moving an inch. The mood was heavy, and it felt like a weight was pushed into his chest. He kept his eyes forward, not even on the wagon bars, but at the wall in front of him. He didn't dare move or even breath a bit hard. He just kept still until told otherwise*
“Sure they do, it’s called a one night stand.” Zealia informed her. “It can be a kiss, or a couple of smooches, or a hug, or holding hands.” She shrugged. “Whaaat? Nahh...” Zealia swayed her hand dismissively. “My brother thinks you’re really cute and nice and pretty and all that.” She puckered her lips some in thought. “So yeah, if you like getting flowers or unexpected gifts or long walks at the beach and a very caring guy then you should definitely hit him up.” She made a small piece of paper appear out of thin air and scribbled down a ritual chant that when said would connect with him similar to a phone. “Just a thought.” He held it out to her. “Oh, and he’ll cook you your favorite meal too.”
“I would not want to do a one night stand with anyone!” Greisha hid her face while Zealia spoke to her about what her sibling apparently thought about her. But then she frowned a little. Walking? She hated walking. “Nature gifts me with flowers. What you refer to as a beach is something I have not a need for, for Athlantis is enough for me.” She paused for a moment her eyes widening a little when Zealia handed her the paper with the ritual. “I-I do not think that he would want you to give away his information so freely.” She rubbed at her arm shyly as she spoke.

~

The knights stood stone still side by side, their eyes staring straight ahead while they waited for the next order to be given. Or rather, they waited for someone to arrive.

Clillin stepped off the wagon and onto the ground, watching as citizens and guards alike began to come into the area in groups, some of them muttering to one another about the prisoners that were being held. However, he wouldn't entertain their worries just yet.
He walked around to where Oswald and what little of a crew was left. “It's time. Know that whatever comes next is out of my hands until we meet again."
*Oswald turned his eyes over to him, not saying a word, but nodding softly at his response. Rosemary, on the other hand, didn't even move her eyes up from the ground. She just sat there, looking down, not bothering to make a reaction of any kind*
“Yeah, well mortal world beaches are different. Very different.” Zealia corrected her. And at her last comment, she shook her head. “It’s just his portal number, that’s all. Ya know, if you wanna chat or something with him.” She gave an effort of a smile. “Not trying to force anything... I’m just reaaaallly trying to get him to socialize and it looks like it would do you some good too. Myself included.” Her eyes went back to hers. “Uhh... let’s see, what else... he likes animals, and flowers, and rocks, and the night and...” she scratched her head in thought, coming to the realization how weird her brother really was.
"He...sounds just as his Light looked to be..." Greisha said to herself in wonder now. "..A gentle spirit.." The thought made her smile a little. When they had first met and she was introduced to Jr., she had noticed how calm and without expression he had seemed to be on the outside in contrast with the warm yet hurt sense that she had gotten from his Light. And he as a whole had been a noticeably stark contrast to Zealia whom to her was more free yet held back. "If you both desire companionship, then I would be delighted to help." She smiled more now. "As you said, we could all use some of, how would you say, socializing."

~

"I would advise bracing yourselves," Clillin continued. "You'll have a short time to do so while I speak with the head warden over which ward you will be placed in for now until further notice." He left them with that, speaking to the other knights briefly before heading on his way.
*The group was completely still as they awaited for the guards to return. Oswald and Rosemary didn't even exchange a single word. As for Crow, he was silent and staring forward the entire trip, even after all the conversations and arguments*
“Perfect.” Zealia rubbed her hands together, feeling accomplished with what she did. But the thought of Addai again made her frown deeply. She sighed softly before looking back at Griesha. “Do you think you could take me to Addai? So I can at least enjoy the few hours I have left with him...”
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I hate how generous I'm being right now XD Knowing that I could fuck Zealia's world up so bad but not doing it over a year ago
Yay you’re online <3 I missed 당신 baby :#### over a year ago
That's why I'm here, COLA. 당신 can fuck my world up XD over a year ago
Greisha watched in curiosity as Zealia rubbed her hands together, thinking that she was going to perform some sort of magic. However, with the question that came afterwards and the frown that she saw settle onto her face, she gave a nod. "Of course." She placed her hand on Zealia's shoulder, inhaling slowly through her nostrils and breathing calmly. Her eyes flickered into a glow, and they were gone, only to appear back in the same place near the orb. She chuckled some in embarrassment. "I-I suppose I have used an abundance of my energy as is today," She said. But despite it, she tried a different method and managed to pull the space in front of them apart enough for a portal to be created for them to go through.

~

While Clillin was away now, there was nothing close to silence around the wagon. The voices of many spoke a bit louder now that they had started grasping the situation through conversation.

"So, the ones responsible for messin' up Ms. Jerso's shop are in there huh?"

"Why have they been allowed so much as even the luxury of a ride here? They should have been made to walk and look at what they are responsible for. If I were the king, I'd have them all executed on spot."

"There's no way I'd be able to be so near to them. You think they feel any remorse for it?"

"Goddamn terroists! Why did they have to come here? Disturbing peace! Why couldn't they just keep their messes in whatever hole they crawled out of and left us be?"

"I'd like to take a crack at'em myself!"

Men and women alike spoke out about the situation as well as the people who were deemed the holders of responsibility for such violence within the country that they called home.
Zealia dismissed her apology with a wave. “No need to apologize. It happens.” She gave an effort of a chuckle before glancing at the orb one last time and going through the portal with her. “Thank you so much, I appreciate your help! Especially with Y’iel and all. I’ll do my best to come back with at least a few of the people she mentioned. My mom is going to be so relieved to see she is getting better.”
Greisha nodded in agreement. "I think that we as well will be relieved to see her recover." She said while she entered through the portal with Zealia where they then came out into the atmosphere of the underwater world. "I am happy to be able to be of assistance to you and Y'iel, and I will continue to do so." She also had to make a mental note to herself to make a visit to the Pandora as well, wherever it was that it had appeared this time.
Zealia looked around once she went though the portal, her hands interlocked behind her back. She hoped Y’iel would awake fine and content to know that she would be returning, and in the meantime she could enjoy the small gift of photos she left her. As for Addai, she wasn’t sure how he would like to continue their day meant for celebration that was now clouded with issues upon issues.
Greisha looked up at her home, she and Zealia being only a couple of feet away from it. However, a frown slowly came upon her face. "Please, wait here a moment." She said to Zealia before she entered in through the front door.

It was only moments later that she returned outside to speak with Zealia. "I came to tell you that he would be out in just a moment, Sir Addai. However, I find it quite rude to keep guests waiting. Come, let us join them inside," She held he door open for Zealia, giving her a smile.
Oh, well this is gonna cause problems for my post XD over a year ago