windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7951-8000 of 9437

over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"I hope that your words hold much truth to them," Addai replied, managing to smile some himself. He returned her kiss with a tender one of his own to her lips, resting his forehead against hers. "I care greatly for you, Zealia. I want things to be okay for us both, not just I alone." He kissed her forehead, his fingers pushing some of hair back behind her shoulders. When his eyes fell away from her, he eyed the water around them with caution and took in a deep breath.
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia’s cheek nuzzled against his fingers that pushed back her hair some. And when he looked below them, she was able to bring comfort with her eyes interlocking with his. And while she awaited Griesha, she responded to his comment from a few seconds ago. “You know that my words will always hold truth for you.” She smiled. “I hope yours do too.” She rested her head against his chest momentarily as she reflected back to the first time they had sex and where Addai had promised he would always stay with her. He had done things that she thought were never repayable, like saving Y’iel’s life. And despite provoking pleasure onto him without doing so on herself, along with cooking him various meals and sharing memorable moments, she still felt in a sense of debt.

And then they followed Griesha.
last edited over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Greisha is waiting on HER 나귀, 엉덩이 XD over a year ago
cosmic_fusions commented…
there xD over a year ago
Do 당신 want some besitos too? over a year ago
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Fuck if I know *Rosemary said, immediately picking herself up to continue* First I've heard of any kids related to your ass *Rosemary sat up in her wagon now, keeping her eyes off the woman, not even wanting to continue the conversation* Whatever you do is not my problem. In case it wasn't clear, I got my own shit to worry about right now
"Oh really?" The woman raised an eyebrow. She spun her pistol around her middle finger by the trigger casually while she spoke. "The maybe whoever she blew up that inn lookin' for might ring a bell. Maybe the reason your lil lady friend's pushing daisies. Look kid, it'd be best not to fuck with me, or I just might be the last thing you see before you're under the dirt next." She glanced over, hearing the sound of what sounded like guards coming their way now. Owenport fleabags musta got out of dodge.
She peeked around the corner, only to see that there were more of them there before. The fuck's goin' on with them? Her attention went back to Rosemary when she heard her speak again. "We all got our own shit to worry about. It just so happens that your ass is gettin' in the way of mine. But you know what, I think I'll take your word for it. You just might be one of the people of haven't started lyin' through their teeth. Or for your sake, lets hope so.."

She hopped off of the platform. "People get into this shit expectin' it to be a walk in the park, and think that its gonna be all fine and dandy until they see just how real things get. I hate to break ya little heart some more, but if you think that this is as bad as it can get, you're only just scratchin' the surface. Do yourself a favor and go home. This kind of stuff ain't for kids." And with that, she began to make her leave, shoving her pistol down into its holster. "Catch ya on the brightside if there is ever one. Oh, and if ya happen to run into that dumbass Jud again, give her this for me." She stuck up her middle finger as she was on her way, ignoring some of the knights and guards who's attention she had caught.

~

"I will see to it to the best of my ability that mine will." Addai replied to her. He wrapped his arms around her in a loose hug, inhaling deeply through his nostrils. It was odd, for he could almost feel his body adjusting unlike it was able to do before in a way that felt...right. Like something else inside of him was also making its adjustments and flourishing. But what made him nervous was the feeling that he got from it. And as they followed the Therian down into the depths of the crystal clear water, he did so with reluctantly, making sure to hold his breath.
Zealia was easily able to track Griesha’s scent so they didn’t get lost since she had taken a head start. As she walked, her hands kept themselves attached to Addai. She couldn’t help but think and beg in her mind about Nema helping Addai fully to where there would be no more blackouts or tsunamis or anything similar. She sighed softly as she continued down the halls, wondering if they kept Y’iel in the same room.
*Rosemary gave a scoff of annoyance, that is until the woman mentioned Judissia. Finally, her full attention was peaked and she made her way to the bars and spoke* Wait, how the hell do you know Judissia?! Just who the hell are you?
"Oh, gotcha attention now huh?" She looked back at her with a sly smirk. "Who the hell am I? Just someone who punched your mother in the face a few times when she was bein' a lil bitch." She said. "There's always more to things than ya think."

~

While Zealia had been up above the water with Addai, Greisha hadn't really noticed that they weren't following her. She was in thought about the things that had been happening from the time that she had been born from the Pandora. She started thinking about Y'iel again, hoping that her childish nature would soon come to pass so that she would finally be able to be taught how to use her light properly. She had actually been somewhat learning how to do so in a sense, since she had been running around for the passed few days trying to keep her from...doing too much. And as busy as it kept her, she was glad that she was at least finding out a few things. She had learned how to extend her Light into physical forms to a certain extent, and she had just about mastered some of the simple things like air platforms. Though, "mastered" for her was a bit of an exaggeration.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
당신 SPOILED WHO SHE WAS, COLA XD over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
XD It was obvious as is over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah, but what about the non existence audience!? 당신 spoiled everything XD over a year ago
Zealia and Addai eventually were able to catch up with Griesha despite taking their time with following her since the beginning. She finally let go of her lover's hand in case they were to part ways soon. However, as more thoughts seeped into her head, she worried now for both Addai and Y'iel since neither sounded like they were going in positive directions. She wasn't sure how to explain anything to her brothers or her mother, and knew none of her fathers would want to hear about the disaster she was dragged into.
Greisha ended up frowning to herself when she realized that Zealia and Addai had come into the world further away from where they usually would have, being that they had come unannounced. However, her home was still close enough for the trip to not be as tedious as it could have been. Part of her wondered why they hadn't just notified them that they were coming. Then again, Nema already seemed to know of it anyhow, which is why she had arrived to greet them to began with.

Meanwhile, Addai kept his nose pinched between his fingers while he followed behind Zealia, his cheeks puffed up some and keeping air within. He watched Greisha walk ahead of them, now wondering how she could bare to live somewhere that was mostly only water if anything else.
But then he became distracted a fish that swam passed his face. It looked to be transparent like a jellyfish with a soft purple tint to its body, and he could see its skeletal frame. There were dark stripes that marked only the middle section of its body. It was eerie, yet fascinating to him, for he had never seen such a thing before.
Zealia couldn't help but giggle to herself when her thoughts were interrupted once she saw Addai's funny face of puffed cheeks and a pinched nose. She shook her head, dismissing the small joke she was about to conjure until she said something else. "You can't hold your breath forever, baby. Those fat cheeks of yours is tempting to poke." She warned him and thought about how it would be the perfect revenge to when he continuously poked her green spots.
*Rosemary was now even more confused and curious to who this woman was. She leaned against the bars of the wagon and asked again* Just what are you? Not only do you know Judissia, but Helga too? Are you some part of the past come back to haunt us or some shit?
“Ya see, that all depends on you. I could be here to haunt you and hunt each and every one of you down to make your lives the most miserable thing on earth, or I could be the oh so golden fuckin ticket for you and your band of unfortunate events. The choice is yours.”

“Hey! Hey you, what do you think you're doing!?” One of the knights yelled.

The woman turned her head to see two of the knights coming towards them now. “Looks like that's my cue ladies.” She grinned some, a metallic can bouncing across the ground behind her before a puff of smoke expanded over her body. And when the knights searched it, she was nowhere to be found.

~

Addai shook his head in disagreement when Zealia told him that he couldn't hold his breath forever, thinking that he would be able to do it for as long as he had to. And when she mentioned poking his cheeks, he shook his head vehemently in dismay.

But as they were walking along, there was another massive splash of water that occurred, but this time it happened in the oddest of fashions, the surface of the water stretching down towards them. The sound of giggling echoed through the water afterwards, carried by small bubbles that released them in individual pops.

“Madam Y'IEL!” Greisha called out. “I thought that we agreed that we were not going to do “splashies” again!” She exclaimed. And despite no one being there physically, she quickened her pace towards her home.
*Rosemary looked through the bars, looking in the hopes of seeing the woman, but no sign of her once the smoke cleared. As she leaned back to the wall of the wagon, Oswald spoke* Friend of yours?
I don't fucking know! *Rosemary snapped in a combination of annoyance and confusion, only left with a dozen questions now on top of their current situation*
The knights began to search the perimeter quickly, one of them heading back to the wagon and looking through the bars to ensure that the prisoners were accounted for. He looked uncertain of what to make of what had just occurred, but spoke. “It wouldn't be smart to be tryna escape. A little too late for that.” He went to notify Clillin of what had just happened, and two guards were stationed at the wagon to watch them.
Oh, fuck off! She approached us! We wouldn't escape even if these gates were wide open *She poked at the bars in a cocky manner before continuing* Shit, they're already half open. Some material you peace lovers got
*Oswald groaned as he crossed his arms, tired of Rosemary trying to get on the knights' nerves*
The knights looked at one another before coming to an agreement. One of them spoke. “I'll ask the general for permission to send for a red mage. I believe that one of his seals would do us well with having to put up with these criminals.”

Another one nodded, ignoring Rosemary all together. “If you think it's right. But I think we're going to need more than one here. Those loonies from Owensport are really overstaying the welcome that they barely have here. I think they're up to something.”
Zealia quickly stood in front of Addai protectively until she heard the familiar name. “Y’iel?” She blinked, lowering her defenses as she watched Griesha quicken her pace. Which of course made her follow in the same, if not faster steps. “Splashies?” She mumbled to herself as she looked around. “What is she, a child?”
Hey, I'm talking to you chucklefucks! *Rosemary shouted, her hands gripping the bars of the wagon now*
Rosemary, please sit down *Oswald said sternly as he turned to Crow, who was sitting, staring forward in total silence the entire time, the glow from his eyes illuminating the shadowed wagon*
“Yes, she is.” Greisha answered rather straightforwardly this time, cringing slightly as she spoke. “That is precisely the case.” She gave a small hop off of the ocean floor and went from her light run to swimming, since she swam much faster than she traveled on foot. She had come to find in the passed couple of days that she didn't really like walking all that much, or even traveling by foot for that matter. It seemed like a tedious task to her and her aquatic nature.

~

The knights continued to ignore Rosemary and speak among themselves as the one who had spoke about the mage left them to speak with Clillin again.

“How long do you think the wait is going to be?”

“Probably another half an hour to an hour at the least.”

“What?! Why can't we just leave and let their general or whoever meet at the borders!?”

“You know how the chief is. When he wants to nip something in the bud, he tends to get real patient with things.”
*Rosemary gave a groan as they kept ignoring her, finally returning to her seat, trying to get comfortable with the wooden seat and the chains around her arms, wish Oswald and Crow already sat in what they could consider comfortable*
“Wait... what?” Zealia blinked, not sure if she heard right. Her fast walking became a jog as more thoughts seeped into her head. “You’re kidding, right? RIGHT?!” She cursed internally, now sprinting to see if this was truly the case.
Greisha sighed quietly at Zealia's reaction, for she had already expected something along the lines of it. When she herself had been checking on the Therian three days prior she had been even more surprised. At first, she thought it was something natural, for Therians usually were very youthful creatures that only began to truly age after they reached their prime. However, when she found that Y'iel was no longer the woman that she had seen her as, she knew that something had gone further astray than she could have imagined.

Greisha's home could be seen in the distance after three minutes of traveling how they were. There were obvious changes to the area that surrounded it, clouds that seemed as if they had fallen from the sky and found a new home under the sea.

Greisha was coming upon her home until she slowed to a stop, her head starting to tilt up due to seeing the large shadow that floated above her home. "By...the grace of Pandora.." Her eyes came in contact with the chunks of sand and stone that were rising up towards the surface of the water, and she immediately began to swam upwards.
She changed into her aquatic jellyfish-esque form for a brief few seconds, and her swimming speed increased three-times over while she shot towards the surface.

~

Minutes ticked passed Oswald and the others while they were forced to sit and wait inside the wagon while Clillin awaited the arrival of the whoever he was supposed to be speaking to.

Clillin stood with a solid, statue like posture, his eyes moving between the soldiers of Owensport with a silent distaste and a mild annoyance while he waited in patience. Five minutes became fifteen, and fifteen became thirty until it was almost an hour before someone finally showed up, and he found himself having to look up a bit as the man that he assumed was the sergeant approached. And it was the sheer size that made him straighten himself up.

The man was a head or two taller than Clillin, his bleach blond hair slicked back to leave his chiseled face and stony expression clear from any distractions. Underneath his coat, just his shoulders alone were as if he were wearing cannon balls upon them, his hands and arms looking to be bigger than the heads of the soldiers that stepped out of his way. Unlike any of the soldiers, his uniform consisted of dark shade of burgundy. and attached to the shoulders of his cloak was a cape of identical color.

Clillin himself wasn't exactly a small person by any means. However, the person that came to stand before him almost made him look like a normal knight in comparison. However, this in no means made him step down. "I'll assume that you are the leader of this band of soldiers?"

"Your assumption would be correct. I am Sergeant Baragon Van Barjin. State your name and the reasoning that my time has been wasted to meet you here." The large man spoke, his tone thick and his voice a deep reverberation.

"I am High-General Clillin Fields of the Knights of Fre. And to summarize the circumstances, we are going to be keeping the captured until their trial has been completed and processed in Fre's criminal record system." Clillin answered.

"And the reasoning of these circumstances?" The Sergeant asked gruffly, his low brows shading the dark amethyst colored eyes beneath them that harbored a silent fury. "You may keep the prisoners you have captured until trial. All but one. My 5th Seat Captain of the 16th Squadron, Oasis Morgan."
*Rosemary felt a sense of dread wash over her now at the mention of Oasis. A horrible thought came to her mind, one that made her a little relieved that she wasn't here to be taken away. The thought made Rosemary feel disgusted with herself, but she knew that it was true. After all, what these soldiers had prepared for Oasis, Rosemary didn't know. And not knowing was enough to worry her*
Griesha’s words were enough to let Zealia know that whatever had happened was nowhere near fine. She quickened her pace, but had to stop when she witnessed her crash through the surface and follow the sand and rocks. She cursed to herself when she realized the Therian must’ve been behind it. “Y’IEL!” She began to call out loudly. “Y’IEL ITS ME ZEALIA! I WISH TO SEE YOU!” She screamed while looking at her surroundings.
Greisha swam around the chunks of rock quickly, following them all the way up until she burst from under the surface, her body already reverting back to its suppressed state as she flew into the air. And then she stopped completely in her tracks as she realized where the pieces of the ground from under the water were going. Reflecting in her eyes was a platform that was a mile wide, making it a miniature island that floated idly.
Her eyes were widened as she watched more pieces connect onto the mass of blank land. By the time she heard Zealia below her, she was already flying towards the top of the top of the building land. "Madam Y'iel!" She called out to the Therian as she neared the top. "You are using too much of your Light!"

When she reached the top, she grounded herself, looking around. She was surprised to find that sprouts of grass was already growing over the moss that covered the ground. Her brows furrowed together, and she began to focus on sensing the now younger Therian's energy.

~

Clillin was silent at Sergeant Barjin's demand, though only for a short moment before he reluctantly spoke the truth to the man. "The person you speak of is no longer living. She was killed during the attack that we are still attempting to sort through." He spoke carefully, watching the small twitches in the man's expression that would have gone unnoticed by someone who wasn't used to paying as close attention as he did.

"And her body?" Sergeant Barjin stared down at the man before him, his expression and posture unchanging. However, what he felt internally was nothing short of ferocity, though his voice remained calm. "And the body?"

"It was given a proper burial." Clillin answered.

Barjin's attention then turned to the wagon that held the prisoners and he moved passed Clillin, forcing the knight out of his way. When he walked into view, the top of his head just an inch shorter than the top of the outside of the wagon itself.

The knights that were there guarding the wagon now for the time being grew nervous quickly, but held their ground for the sake of themselves until they were hesitantly ordered to move out the way.

Sergeant Barjin stared into the wagon, the light from the moon falling over him. One of the soldiers hurried over to him with one of the long torches that they had been carrying, and he stabbed it into the ground with so much force that the steel tipped bottom jammed into the concrete along with a few inches of the handle. The light from the fire spread onto Rosemary and the others. And finally, he spoke. "There are three of you here," he stated. "Whichever of you are responsible, if you are responsible, I'll give you credit where it's due. I know not of how you managed to take the life of my Fifth Seat, if by a miracle or some variation of an advantage, for she was not one to be put down easily without more than just a fight. But know this. I will not lay you to your graves in one piece."

COLA!!!!!!! i have urgent news! over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Doesn't make it anymore either xP over a year ago
Yes it does :3 makes me 사랑 당신 even more. *Besito* over a year ago
Zealia began to itch at her thumbs with the amount of time they were wasting because of whatever antics this "young Therian" was causing. She groaned and shook her head, resting her hand on her temples momentarily to think. She looked back at Addai before grabbing his free hand and hurrying toward the direction they were heading to a few seconds ago so they could find Nema and start things quickly.
Greisha concentrated on what she could feel from the floating mass that she now stood on, all of it held together by Y'iel's energy. She tried to remember what she had been told by the child, sense apparently even as a much younger Therian now Y'iel could still use some of her abilities quite well. "Find the roots to the tree...find the roots to the tree..." A small blush of embarrassment came to her face as she recited such a silly sounding mantra. However, it seemed to work, for it took her a little less than a minute to lock on to the source of the energy. Last time it had taken her hours.

She took a deep breath and tried to keep the feeling of where the source of the energy was fresh in her mind as she began to think of the next thing, which was to open a slip space to get to where she needed to go. When she had done so before to retrieve Zealia and Jr. in their dire time of need, she had used a massive amount of energy accidentally. But now that she had gotten somewhat better at it, she could use it more accurately, though mostly over short distances. The shorter the distance, the better she was able to use it. "Like opening a door...." She stuck her hands out in front of her, and inhaled deeply again before slowly pulling them apart, the space in front of her wavering. She concentrated more until a oval shape started growing into the air in front of her, and she quickly moved through it to the other side. "Madam Y'iel? Madam?!" She called out again. "Mada–"

"Careful where you are stepping Lady Greisha!"

"AH!" Greisha shrieked some, frightened by the sound of Nema's voice. "N-Nema?! I didn't know that you were here! Wait, why are you here?"
Zealia slowly began to reflect back to when Y'iel had first gotten injured. She frowned, realizing everything that they had fought for was in vain. They didn't succeed in anything, less in their priority of retrieving the children. It just ended up being a mess for one of her fathers, along with possibly permanent damage on the Therian. Both her and Y'iel. She wasn't sure how she was going to explain anything to her brother or her mother, regarding both Y'iel's current status and Addai's. The nymph felt slightly frustrated within the depths of her heart because this was not how she had planned to spend today at all.
"Accompanying the Madam, of course," Nema answered while sitting down. "Quite the magnificent phenomenon, is it not?"

At this, Greisha wrinkled her nose slightly. "No! No it is not! Zealia is going to think its my fault that she's a like this now, and she is still angry about what happened with Addai!" She exclaimed. "Where is Madam Y'iel?"

"Now now, Lady Greisha, calm yourself. The Madam is there," Nema pointed its stubby limb towards where some of the trees were growing in and odd fashion with their branches curving inwards. "It is as if her Light is blooming all over again. This atmosphere is doing much for her." It paused for a moment. "Ah, and Lady Zealia and Sir Addai have arrived, yes?"

Greisha nodded slowly. "Yes, they have. And Zealia would like to see Y'iel."

"But of course. We can handle both of the situations in one. Come, we will see to Madam Y'iel and go to them at once. There is much to be discussed pertaining to the nephilim and the recent events."
Zealia began to tap her foot impatiently the longer she had to wait. The tips of her ears were already beginning to turn a light shade of red as more thoughts of recent events began to seep in her head. The whole situation about her parents, the ongoing fighting of her siblings, the sunken ship, Addai's powers, Y'iel's situation.... It was as if all of this was never ending. Nothing ever got fixed and instead layer upon layer of problems were built and squished on top of each other.
(Neither Rosemary or Oswald responded to the captain as he spoke to all of them. Rosemary had nothing more to say to the man that was on the opposite side of the bars. She just kept her eyes forward, not even taking a glimpse in his direction*
Sgt. Barjin kept his eyes on them, but then went to the bent out of place bar. Unlike the one who was responsible to began with, he forced it back into shape with ease, as if he were shifting a cup on a table. "Good. Remain silence, for your silence is inevitable." He turned his attention to his soldiers. "Find the ship that they arrived here on and torch it into dust."

"With all do respect, I cannot allow you to take that action." Clillin said, stepping forward.

Sgt. Barjin turned to the knight. "I give no damns of what you can and can't allow. It is an enemy vassal and will be destroyed accordingly. And you won't stand in the way of that, less you want to began something that you cannot finish."

"As I said. I can't allow that to happen. Under the laws of Fre–"

"And do you intend to attempt to stop me?" Sgt.Barjin interrupted. "Regardless of your laws, Owensport has laws of its own. And due to the Treaty of Arms remaining in effect, you have no word in the matter. I'd suggest you stand down, less you bargain with more than you are able to handle, knight of Fre."

~

Addai had eventually began to turn read in the face for holding his breath for so long, and just as Zealia said, had to take in some sort of oxygen before long. He couldn't help but let out a small gasp for air, only to cover his mouth again immediately until he found that he could, in fact, breath there. This place is..strange. He thought to himself while they were waiting.

There was a flicker of light, and then a flash in front of them before Nema appeared before them by itself, it's eyelids blinking in a sideways manner. "Sir Addai, Ms. Zealia. A pleasure to see you both again. How do you do?"
With all due respect *Oswald said, his arms crossed as he finally spoke up, giving him a chance to grab Barjin's attention. He didn't look at him, but he kept talking* whatever is on the kingdom's ports is theirs to do as such. Owensport has no say in the matter. And as for Oasis, she was killed by one of your own. A pathetic display of your men. My respect to this kingdom's soldiers, but you won't get any from me, Owensport dog
"It is you who has no say in the matter Did I tell you that you could speak?" Barjin said, his attention turning back to Oswald, his eyes narrowing under his low brows. "There were no soldiers within this over joyous waste of a country, and those that are here now arrived with myself. Resorting to lies will do nothing for you, mutt of Edrain."

"What do you mean that there were no Ownsport soldiers? The ones that were killed here today were of your country." Clillin spoke again with a glare.

"There was no such thing. Any soldier of Owensport follows what they have been trained to follow. And one of those very things is that Owensport never separates from the soldier. They are within uniform at all times, whether within or outside of the country. We were given the order to arrive here after information was relaid to us by your head of Research and Development."

Clillin paused for a long moment. "That's...impossible." He murmured to himself now.

"And which of those who you have so claimed are from Owensport have died here today while these prisoners still live?" Barjin spoke again. "Out of what bodies were clothed in that of a soldier from my country?"

"...None of them." Clillin answered after a moment of silence. Now something wasn't sitting right with him.

"None of them, you say. The soldiers you see before you now are the only squadron, led by ME, that have been sent here to Fre. And if you so called knights hold honor as high as you claim that you do, then by your own Principle of Witnesses, those who are at the gate will inform you that our arrival was merely two hours prior to now."
“I would say well but that would be a lie.” Zealia replied, removing her hands from her crossed arms. The redness in her ears diluted once she saw the fish in front of them. “I’m sure you already know why we’re here, so we can skip the reasonings as you already expected us.” She glanced at Addai momentarily. “He has not been well and we’re hoping you can fix what you triggered.”
*Oswald was also taken by surprise by Barjin's answer. He raised his one brow in confusion, though was far from flabbergasted as Cillin was and questioned* Well if it wasn't your soldiers that attacked us and were killed, than just who were they?
"Fix? What is it that you mean by so?" Nema asked, sitting down on the ground in a fashion much like a dog as it looked from Addai, to Zealia. "There is nothing within the young man that is broken to be fixed."

"What?!" Addai spoke out immediately at this.

"When your latent potential was drawn out in order to assist Y'iel, it was just that. Your potential being brought to surface. I merely used captured the essence of the releasing of said potential while it was at its peak and put it to use accordingly, as was the idea that you both agreed to in order to assist Madam Y'iel." Nema explained. "However, what we all agree to here, is that you, young Addai, are far from stable."

"There must be something that you are able to do!" Addai said, now frustrated. "Please, I cannot continue as I am! I do not want this...this..whatever it is!"

Nema's glassy big eyes watched Addai carefully, for it was wary of him. "If your power were to somehow be sealed once more, it would tear you asunder. Your body has already been damaged as is, and I do not believe even now that this is the first that you have experienced such a thing, though not to as high a degree as now."

~

Clillin's brows furrowed now at Oswald's question, and he pondered over what they had just been told. It was possible that the man before him was just lying. However, he quickly found that he had to rule out that possibility if what he said about the gate protectors was also true. And then he remembered what he had witnessed upon entering the scene, right before the rogue knights had disappeared. "They were not soldiers at all. Upon their deaths, there were only children within the armors."

Barjin's expression remained unchanging as he too was now wondering.

"...The oni?" Clillin said finally. It was the only explanation that he could come to. After all, they had been with her. But that couldn't have been the case either, because who they thought had been Bonnus had been a disguised woman. However, there was also the information that he just had been told about Barjin being notified. He turned to wagon now, speaking to Oswald and company. "Tell me, was there anything in particular said by any of the false knights before you fled to your ship? Anything at all?"
“Well...” Zealia paused, and her ears lowered momentarily as she thought about what she would say next. “Then at least you could help us, help him, be able to control the essence you’ve triggered.” She said. “Believe me, it’s immense power that without control of it can result in a lot of damage. Please, Nema. I know we agreed to this but... b-but I didn’t know it was going to be this bad.”
"I know very well of the damage that the immense power of Sir Addai is able to cause. After all, did I not tell you previously that caution was to be taken?" Nema said, tipping its head to the side. And then its eyes shifted to Addai. "I have been watching you closely, since Lady Zealia refused to keep her end of keeping me updated on the growth of your power, Your destructive capabilities are dangerous, Addai. And I am sure that you yourself know so as well. From the conductor of the train, to the sunken ship."

Addai stiffened now, feeling as if his heart had sunk into the bottom of his stomach and stopped beating all together. "Th-the ship? You...knew?" He looked to Zealia now. And slowly, tears began to brim his eyes. "I...I was the one..."

"Responsible for its unfortunate destruction, yes." Nema answered.

"Th-those people..I..." All moisture had left Addai's mouth now, and he fell to the ground. And it all came crashing down onto him in disbelief of something that he had prayed to Pele was not the case. Grief overcame him, and he choked on any words that tried to surface.

"This is why I have been expecting your arrival sooner rather than later. You are a dangerous being, Sir Addai, more so than you have ever expected to be." Nema said. "If you are not able to control your power, not only will more be harmed, but you yourself will be."

Addai was silent until he began to cry at the thought of the lives that he had been responsible for taking. The price that was paid for not being able to control his power.

"There is a course of action that is able to be taken to aid you in developing control of your energy, therefore I have decided to have you transported to a place where someone will be able to help you hone that control, and where there will be no distractions. Until then, you cannot be allowed to return to the mortal realm. Not now, for I fear that if you are not able to grasp what you are capable of, you will tear it asunder along with everything you will find to hold close. Everything, and everyone."
Zealia’s eyes widened in disbelief at what came from Nema’s mouth. But before she could zip her lips, the truth had already spilled. “—ENOUGH!!!” She interrupted her midway. “You’re not helping!” She growled before her expression softened some when she turned to Addai. “A-Addai, it was an accident, y-you didn’t mean any of that!” She cupped his cheeks with a frown, wiping his tears as she too felt her heart sink at the sight of him crying. “Addai, please don’t cry!” She begged him. Her ears lowered before she turned back to Nema, her brows furrowing. “How long will he be gone? Who will be his teacher? I must be able to visit! Isn’t there something else we can do?”
"How long he will be gone is not certain to me." Nema said to her. "It could very well be years. However, if he cannot learn to control what he harbors, then he will no longer be able to return to the channel of mortals. As for you visiting, that will not be necessary. His instructor will be strict, and the focus that will be required needs to be at the highest that it will be able to go. The only alternative will be to attempt to abstract the energy from him completely, which will undoubtedly end in his death if successful. And if it is not successful, then it will end in destruction–"

Nema's speaking was cut short momentarily as they were joined by Greisha, who held a look of uncertainty as she floated down to the ground. "My apologies for the interruption, as well our tardiness. She has grown shy with the presence of our guests."

There was a dim flash of neon blue before someone appeared beside her in a glow that slowly began to fade as they stepped behind Greisha and looked at the others. When the light faded, the small girl that looked to only be between the age of twelve and fifteen was there. She had light colored short hair, her baby-blue eyes holding a soft gleam, and small freckles dotting her face. She was dressed in sleeveless turquoise dress that looked more like a long tank top that left her freckles-covered shoulders exposed. Her skin held a almost unseen gleam to it that the environment enhanced just slightly.

"Ah, Madam Y'iel. We have a visitor that is here to see you." Nema said, encouraging the child to come out of her hiding behind Greisha.

The child coughed softly before speaking bashfully. "M-me?" She blinked her eyes, her gaze now going to Zealia and Addai.

(Child Y'iel.)

"How long he will be gone is not certain to me." Nema said to her. "It could very well be years. Howe
There better be a time skip xD over a year ago
“YEARS?!” Zealia gasped, her ears drooping at the single thought of being away from Addai for so long. And technically there was nothing else they could do that didn’t result in destruction or his death. She covered her face to hide her expression. “I-It’s up to you...” She said in a gloomy voice towards Addai.

But then her ears perked at the new voice that entered the conversation, and she removed her hands from her face only to see child Y’iel. She blinked, sniffling softly as she wiped her nose. “h-huh?” She was confused as to how the powerful Therian she had met was so... small. “Y-Y’iel...” She spoke softly and squatted down some. “How... h-how are you f-feeling? You... you don’t remember me, do you?”
*Oswald turned his attention to Rosemary, since she was the only one there to answer. As she was silent, she turned to them, refusing to answer at first before she groaned and answered* Now that you mention it, they were all completely quiet. They didn't really say much. They just took orders like a bunch of hypnotized psychos
"I...have no choice." Addai said in barely even a mumble after Zealia told him that it was up to him whether or not he was going to go. After all, he really didn't have a choice. It was either go, or end up doing much more damage than he already had.

The child Therian looked up at Zealia, vague flashes of a tall woman woman with red hair running through her mind momentarily. However, the woman that she remembered no longer seemed to be as sickly as the one that she was now. Y'iel looked up to Greisha, and then to Nema before her cheeks puffed slightly, and she slowly began stepped from behind Greisha ever so carefully. It was only then could Zealia see the small cane that she used as crutch to walk. She coughed a little again as she took a few small wobbly steps forward until she could look up at Zealia properly now. It took a few seconds, but her eyes lit up with recognition. "It's..you..." She said quietly. "You are the other tall lady.." She was quiet for a moment, her curious gaze going over the woman. She went to venture closer, but stopped.
Her attention went to Addai, a frown coming to her face. "Hey, mister. Are you sad?" She asked.

Addai didn't say anything or even so much as look at the child. That is, until he felt a small hand rest on his cheek. His head lifted for his own gaze to meet softly glowing eyes. And in the moment, he felt as if the grief he felt was being pushed away. Or...bottled.

However, Y'iel's gentle blue eyes began to tear up now, yet her curious expression hadn't changed. "Is this...what sorrow is?" Her lip quivered slightly. "I don't..like this feeling."

Addai as surprised at this, the tears that had been trailing from his eyes no longer present. In fact, he wasn't feeling what he had been feeling at all. Instead, there was an empty space within him where it should have been, and it was enough to cause him to pull himself away from the child. "What did you–"

"You have a vast energy...but it's all squiggly." The child Therian continued to stare at Addai now with furrowed brows and a soft expression of confusion after she spoke.

Greisha was there in an instant to pull Y'iel away from him gently, as well as protectively. "Madam please, you've already exhausted more than enough of your Light as is.

"What did she do to me?!" Addai asked sharply.

"I believe that she may have just rendered your emotion, and perhaps even suppressed it." Nema answered. "And dare I say, for the greater good. It would not be pleasant for you to lose control here, Sir Addai. It is time that you to exit the shell that you believe the world is, Addai. For there is much, much more. And if you wish to overcome this boundary, you will have to learn this."

~

"I need you to be more specific. I don't know if its registered to you yet, but that doesn't make things any clearer than they were a second ago, let alone assist us with anything liable to be an asset in terms of information." Clillin said. "Is there anything else?"
“No... t-that’s not me... th-that’s my mom... S-She’s very worried about you. That is... that is what her life has now become. Worry for you. For us all.” She could feel her throat swell.

Zealia no longer seemed as enthusiastic as she once was about meeting Y’iel again or overall coming to this world. Her ears were dropped to their fuller and potential and she hid her solemn features behind her hands for a while. A small sniffle was heard from her before her fingers picked at each other, her eyes on the ground before she turned to Addai. “I....” She couldn’t even speak without almost breaking down. Her voice held a mild crack to it but she was able to fix it with a cough. “I-I-I’ll wait for you. As long as it takes.” She attempted a smile, but couldn’t. Instead, she resorted to nodding despite now the soft tears that streamed from her eyes. “C-Can I at least... meal prep for him for a w-while? He shouldn’t l-learn on an empty stomach...”
*Letting out an exhausted sigh and rolling her eyes, Rosemary shook her head in response* That's all I can remember, alright? I had enough shit to deal with at the moment, I can't remember every little detail
Barjin gave a hefty scoff before he started to speak. "Whatever the case, you have quite a nerve with attempting to place a blame onto Owensport unjustly. Bold statements such as so will be liable to bring unfortunate repercussions with the wrong individuals." .

"In this day and age, I would not label it as unjust." Clillin replied. "We will continue our investigation of the situation either way. I'll assume your business here is down now?"

The Sergeant exchanged solemn expressions of disliking with the knight for a brief period of tension. "For now. But mock my words, It won't be for long." And with that, he turned away from the knight, ordering his men to stand at attention before they began to organize for their leave.

~

Y'iel held a puzzled expression while she was being spoken to by Zealia, finding the energy from her presence to be just as odd as Addai's. From Zealia, she could feel what she felt from Greisha, but also something very familiar.

"Where he will be going, food will not be a necessity for him." Nema answered, looking at Zealia's tears curiously. "Come now, why are you crying? Surely you will be able to find another male for intercourse. Surely there isn't that much of a bond between yourself and the nephilim. After all, it as only been two days over a week's time." It then turned to Addai. "Preparations for you leave tomorrow have already been taken care of. You have one day to enjoy what time you will have in the mortal channel before your departure, for it will be a lengthy stay once you are gone.

Addai gave a slow, saddened nod, especially with knowing now that he would no longer be able to be with Zealia when he left. Knowing that he would be gone for a longer than he expected, and perhaps even longer than he thought he would. He could feel his sorrow slowly coming back to him now that Y'iel had been pulled away from him.
what the fuck nema xD over a year ago
Zealia eye began to twitch the more she heard Nema. She towered over her like a giant, her hair despite its curls as still as her posture. "Why... Am I crying?" She repeated her question, her voice on the verge of just screaming and leaving everyone in the room deaf. "Please, I do not wish to be dragged into your mocking. Although bluntness is praised, certain times it is not. This is one of them." Was all that she said before she turned to Addai, then back to Y'iel.

She cleared her throat and wiped at her tears. "I... I am happy that you are doing better. Wiezen and Helga will be as well." She attempted a smile but failed. However, her words held nothing but truth. "Eat your veggies and calcium, okay? We need you to grow big and strong." She sniffled, not sure how to handle the situation anymore. "A-And... And don't cause too much trouble here for Ms. Griesha or Nema. We're a-all here for you if you need u-us..."
Nema spoke as if it had raised an eyebrow in response. "Mocking? I do not believe I have had any intentions of mocking you Ms. Zealia. However, truth be told, I do believe that this is as better time as any for straightforward answers. I do not do with misconceptions and what mortals refer to as "sugar coating"."

Y'iel stared up at Zealia when she was spoken to, another cough coming back to her. "..Helga.." She repeated the name, a some familiarity of it in her voice. "Zealia..." Her brows furrowed some at what he had heard Nema call the woman in front of her, making sure that she remembered it. However, when she tried to do the same with the name "Wiezen", her hand went to the top of her head where she felt a sharp pain. She winced, a blurry memory coming into her mind for a short second, muffled speaking running through her thoughts.
She stood still where she was momentarily until she finally turned her attention back to Zealia and gave her a small nod, though she herself didn't think that she had been doing anything wrong just yet. "Can I..see the tall woman?"
*A bleak silence filled the wagon, no on daring to say a word to Barjin. That is until Rosemary whispered in an aggressive tone* Asshole