windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6301-6350 of 9437

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary was immediately stopped in her tracks by Zealia as she spoke in a hurried manner, breathing exhaustedly as she shouted in a flustered manner* S-Stop?! I think running is doing me pretty good. And I don't have any guilt. Just a bunch of pent up anger and I happened to hit the thing in the nose after I insulted it and threatened it. Not my original intent, but when shit happens, I get kinda irritated. Now please let go so I can keep running
over a year ago pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Addai looked between Zealia and Elijah when they stood next to one another. He began to notice their similarities as siblings even quicker than he would have, since his eyes were one of his main sources observation for him. But when Elijah had said something about a maid, his brows furrowed, only to see that Zealia had hurried along to grab the woman that he had been speaking to at the boutique. "..Your sister..is a maid? How...odd."
But then Agneus's eyes went to the trees, his feet feeling the hard rumbles coming through the ground.

Agneus stormed out from the trees, a pack behind it, and the first thing it did was inhale deeply, the sound of loud crackling forming in the air, and as it threw its head forward, a mouth full of lightning breathed towards Zealia and Rosemary.

Hummus stepped in swiftly, a barrier being thrown in front of them, only for him to later be forced to deflect it into the sky. And when Agneus snarled at him, he frowned before turning to Rosemary. "You are causing trouble here. Did I not tell explain that these creatures are not to be trifled with?"
-
"It's no problem. I'm just glad to see that you're at least feelin' better--" Charlie had been about take the pebble from Helga until his attention had been caught as well by the bright flash that flew into the sky, and he was already making his way towards Hummus and the others.
cosmic_fusions commented…
No, stop it! We were doing so well!!! over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Exactly XD over a year ago
I ain't causing no trouble, sir *Rosemary said in a rather annoyed tone* Trouble just has a way of following me everywhere I go. I said I was going to leave, and yet here we are. So if you could point me to the exit, I would really appreciate it
over a year ago cosmic_fusions said…
“I’m sorry, father, it was my fault!” Zealia took the blame for her sister, standing in front of her protectively. “It won’t happen again!” She turned to look at Agneus. “Forgive us, we didn’t mean to show any signs of violence!”

Helga was about to respond until she too saw the flash in the sky. She quickly rushed with Charlie to see what was going on, her tail playfully wrapping around his ankle so he would fall behind and she would be in the lead, turning to give him a mischievous smile.
*Rosemary turned to Zealia in surprise, and already moved in front of her* Hey, woah, woah, sis, no chance in hell am I gonna let you take the fall for that. I appreciate it, but I don't let others take the blame for me. Yeah, so I pissed off your big dog. My mistake. I was just looking for a way out
“You’re not a dog!” Zealia quickly contradicted or Rosemary had just said. “Y-you’re a magestic creature in which we respect dearly! And we’d love to continue to do so if you allow us!” She bowed slightly to show that her words were honest.
*Rosemary looked over at Zealia, already knowing that she was trying to calm it down before she bowed next to her* Yeah, sorry about hitting you in the nose and stuff, not-dog
Charlie rolled his eyes at Helga's playfulness until they got to the scene. "Uuh oh..." He immediately stopped a good few feet away, seeing that Angeus had now been tempted. And he would rather not have it directed towards himself in the process.

Hummus frowned now, a bit upset, and it showed for the first time. "Or rather, your decisions draw you to trouble that is unnecessary." He held his hand out as Agneus dropped the pieces left from Rosemary's sword. "Didn't mean to show any signs of violence you say? She has quite easily endangered everyone here. These creatures are not as tolerant as I."

"Forgive her, I think she's RETARDED." Eros hissed, now clearly not in the greatest of moods herself.

Agneus's eyes glowered with a glare towards Rosemary, its teeth beginning to bare as it let out another growl, but this time filled with more hostility, streaks of lightning sizzling around its jaws,

"Agneus has already made it clear that he does not favor what dwells inside of you, and even moreso towards Charlie. You should have been grateful enough that it tolerated your presence here, yet you threaten it within its home?" Hummus's brows furrowed together and he made a rift appear. "Yes, I may show you the exit. It may be better for you and your blatant disrespect to kindly take your leave. There has been enough of that for the morning, and I would rather not be held responsible for deaths here because of your ignorance towards these Feonixes. Nor would I think you yourself would be willing to hold that responsibility."
last edited over a year ago
*Rosemary couldn't help be laugh at Eros in thought* Looks like they aren't too fond of you either, Eros. *She turned to Hummus, giving him a rather annoyed expression* Please do. I was hoping to get some shit off my mind but I've only gotten more annoyed. Hey, how about you stick around. I have a knack of ruining things for everyone. Helga can easily tell you that. But maybe another time. Please, lead the way, sir. I'm more than ready to leave
Helga’s tail dropped at what she witnessed, her mouth falling agape some. She looked between Rosemary and Zealia, then at Hummus and the creature.

Zealia sighed, turning to Rosemary. “All we wanted was a family breakfast and...” She pusher when she listened to her response of actually wanting to leave. Her eyes made brief eye contact with Helga from a distance, shaking her head that it wasn’t going to work.

Helga frowned, her eyes trailing back towards the creature before she looked at Charlie. “I hope you get to stay for the entire thing.” She spoke softly into his mind.
*Rosemary turned to Zealia, already giving a sigh as she spoke* Sorry, Zealia, but like I said, I have a ton to do right now. Like... a lot. Like revolutions, kidnap rescuing, revenge plots, and a whole lot of shit involving gods and stuff. Needless to say, I'm pretty busy right now. Besides, I'd just ruin everything. I always do. Hey, don't worry. Just... pretend I'm the maid. I mean.... Things have been okay since, right. I'm not even blood related. Just another friend of Helga's. So... you be good. And make sure to keep those two brothers of yours out of trouble, okay *She said, giving her an attempt at a smile, one that even Zealia could tell was hiding a lot of internal issues*
"Can you shut UP? You're makin' shit worse! Not just for you, but for me too!" Eros snapped at Rose in annoyance.

The rift gate pulled itself open in a matter of seconds, and Hummus only stared at Rosemary before he spoke. "Take your leave. I have not the time to invest in the likes of adult children, whom I am sure has the mental capabilities to show themselves out. I have a meal to prepare." He left it at that, wanting to return to the meal preparations, but wary that Agneus wasn't going to allow a peaceful leave for the woman.

Agneus, who was growing more and more impatient and allowing some of the smaller Feonixes to inch closer.

When Helga had spoken to him, Charlie had already been thinking that it might have been better for him to leave as well.
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she turned to Zealia, already ignoring Eros completely* Alright, I guess I'll see you.... whenever, I guess. Hopefully soon *She turned and was making her way to the rift, still keeping a smile on in the attempt to make everyone feel better*
Jade, 당신 wanna talk about shit not working out. Just look at this XD over a year ago
Zealia sighed. “Goodbye, Rosemary. I will ship you your order.” Her ears lowered some, turning away from her before she could see her leave and returned to the others.

Helga quickly hugged Rosemary from behind before she left, kissing her forehead and stroking her cheek. She let her leave before she slowly turned to Hummus, staring at him with apologetic eyes and taking a few steps back.
*Rosemary placed her hand on Helga's hand as she hugged her, already smiling* Jeez, mom, do you gotta do that in front of people *As she spoke, she could already start to feel herself tearing up a little, trying her best not to let them fall* God, I shouldn't be this sad. I mean... It's not like I'm leaving for good or anything *Despite trying to joke, she couldn't help but tear up more*
Gonna be out for a bit over a year ago
Please don't flood this XD over a year ago
Agneus however, was far from even the slightest bit of interested in the interactions between the mortals, and one of it's talons, which were easily the size of the majority of the bodies that were there, rose for it to shove Rosemary through the rift harshly with a snarl, hard enough to potentially break something with just that shove alone.

Its eyes then narrowed towards the nymph, just as well as everyone else who was there as Hummus allowed the rift to close in onto itself.

"My deepest apologies, Agneus." Hummus gave a bow to the beast before he went back to the meal preparations, trying to rid himself of the agitation that he now felt.
*Rosemary groaned as she was shoved, finding herself in the empty boutique. She got back up, taking a sip of a different potion without a word to get back to Oswald's ship*
Helga gave a bow to the creatures for respect, raising her apologetic eyes and a sincere smile.She turned around and dismissed herself, returning to where she had last seen Charlie. ”All is well now.” The nymph spoke telepathically.
"Dependin' on your definition of "well"...are they really?" Charlie asked sarcastically. He had settled himself back down into a sit while everything had started to subside, and Rosemary was told to leave. Before letting out a long sigh. "That's a rare case...'specially for us." Us, meaning himself and the others.

Meanwhile, Hummus pushed all of his thoughts on everything else into the depths of his mind so that he could focus on what he had been doing before. He retrieved one of the mixing bowls and began to create a thin batter of sorts, adding dashes of cinnamon and brown sugar. He sat it to the side and began to very precisely create a split in between the slices of bread, which would be used to inject the cream cheese later on in the process. He dipped the slices into the yolky batter one by one, letting them rest onto the iron top which had become heated from the fire.
*Rosemary returned to the ship, finding herself in her and Oasiss room. She called out softly* Of, you here
There wasn't an answer from anywhere within the room when Rosemary called out to Oasis, and in fact, the room was actually cleaner than it had been before. The note that Rose had left was also no longer there either.

"Oh great, another thing you've got hatin' us. Wouldn't be surprised." Eros muttered.
It is now time for the Everyone Hates Rose 시간 (Or in everyone's case, the 다음 ten months XD) over a year ago
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
there's no hate except from Eros, reasonably over a year ago
Then where's Oasis? 또는 is this the Scorpia bloodline kicking in again XD over a year ago
“I can’t make whip cream!” Tanis whined after what seemed hours to him of stirring the ingredients in the bowl, unable to thicken the mixture. He frowned at his grandfather, asking for help.

Helga turned around to look at Charlie respond, a small humble smiling expanding across her green face. ”Are you well, Charlie?” She asked him with genuine care.
*Rosemary looked around the room, already feeling a heavy weight on her chest* Oasis, please don't do this right now. I need a shoulder to cry on cause I ruined things again
Hummus joined Tanis where he was stirring the ingredient bowl, and he laughed a little at seeing the mess that was being made. "Did your uncle not tell you the right portions? Here, allow me." He used a little magic to raise every last bit of the ingredients from the bowl, thinking of what to do with it for a moment before an idea came to mind. He snapped his fingers, and the floating ingredients disappeared.
He decided that he was going to give his grandson a quick lesson on how the ingredients correlated. "Now first, we will want our mixing bowl and our whisk to have a minor chill so that it will assist in bringing the cream to the relative stiffness that we desire."
The mixing bowl suddenly began to freeze over with a light layer of frost.
"Now, which ingredient that you suppose we begin with? Our sugar, or our whipping cream?"
-
Charlie gave a small shrug. "At this point, I don't think that that really matters. I don't think that I'm ever okay, or ever really will be. Not with how I am now." He stared out at the sky as he spoke. "Nothing's how it used to be."

~

"Uh, yeah. Ya think?" Eros commented rather harshly. "Usually I'd be on your side, buuuuut who am I kidding, fuck you. You better just hope that she hasn't decided to ditch us, because I swear to god Rose..."
Eros! *Rosemary spoke back in a harsh tone, finally letting the frustration getting the better of her as she spoke up* Just! Shut up!
“No YOU shut up!” Eros spoke back just as harshly. “You always do this! Every single time! I didn't even get a chance to talk to Helga! And you just HAD to keep doing stupid shit!”
“I did not give the wrong ingredients, he just didn’t follow orders.” Jr. replied apathetically. “I on the other hand have been perfectly following orders and instructions.”

“Whipping crweam of course!” Tanis bounced on his tail excitedly.

Helga kept staring at Charlie as she spoke, her humble smile remaining and expanding some. ”I’ve always admired your strength and grit.”
Helga doesn't even know you! *Rosemary said in retort* You don't exist in her mind, Eros! What the hell could you possibly have said to her that would be of any use!?
"That we weren't the same useless pieces of shit that you made us out to be before!" Eros shrieked. "Because when it comes down to it, every time you fuck up or do something stupid, you expect me to just be lumped in the corner with your ass with it! Maybe I wanted to stay and just see everybody! Maybe I just wanted to listen to everybody talk, because at the end of the fucking day Rosemary, I remember them just as much as you do!"

~

Charlie chuckled dryly. "Thanks. 'Cuz without it I doubt that I'd be going anywhere but down hill." He paused for a moment. "Also, I tried to kill your kids...not purposely like Cain though. Just...thought that that would be somethin' you would want to know. Or rather..should know." He paused again, thinking for a second. "Anyways, how have you been?"
-
Hummus rolled his eyes at Jr.. "Now now, Wiezen. Do not be afraid that the child may outdo your own cooking with just a few small lessons." He said, chuckling jokingly. And then he spoke to Tanis again.
"Close, but not quite. Our first ingredient will be the sugar. Powdered sugar, to be specific. This will make for a swifter whisking and a richer texture while the whipping cream is added--" He broke off from their conversation, picking up a metal spatula, going over to the burning iron. And then he picked back up where he left off while he flipped the fluffing slices of bread.
"Since it will be a hefty amount, we will need a half cup of powdered sugar to be added first. And the our whipping cream so that we may blend them."
You don't think I know that *Rosemary said, kicking a chair across the room in complete anger as she sat on the bed, going completely silent now. She just sat their, her head hanging low* Trust me, Eros. It's better if I'm just an acquaintance to them, not family. Macross took that away twenty years ago. To them, I'm just some random girl who appeared in their lives.
Despite a dry chuckle, Helga's long green ears still twitched to the sound of his laughter, which was still music to her ears. She smiled as he spoke, cherishing the sole idea of the sound of his voice. She could finally see him. Finally hear him. And most importantly, finally communicate with him after so long. When he finished, Helga took a few extra seconds to respond. "I missed you." The soft voice spoke honestly in his head. "You've grown. The last time I saw you, you were this little, always nagging to get between my breasts." Her hand lowered some to her calves to show him how short he was as a child when she found him. "Your eyes are still as beautiful."

Tanis stuck her tongue out to his uncle, in which Wiezen Jr. glared at him as he watched him hop besides his father's side to observe what he was doing. The boy paid careful attention to what he said, his ears alert in complete concentration. "MOAR SUGAR!" He demanded to be added to heighten the sweetness.

"You are disrespecting a chef and giving an opinion that is wrong and not necessary." Jr. snide as he continued to work on his job of the food.
Eros was quite, but only for a few seconds before she said, "Oh so...we waste over ten fucking years looking around...searching...only for you to try and pull THIS SHIT?!"[/i] And now, she was furious. "You're so full of it! You didn't even give anything a chance to settle in! Don't think that I'm just gonna sit here and agree with your self-pitying, grow the fuck up! Of course its not gonna be the same as before. They haven't seen you in over twenty years!" She said sharply.

~

Charlie was a little surprised when she brought up the day that they had first met. When he was still...innocence. When he was originally born into the world as the "King of Monsters". Before he had been forced to...grow up. "Oh yeah, I remember that," He said, thinking to himself some. "It's when that Alzul guy had managed to take Cain and use his body whey back then. He's one of the reasons we were so fucked for a while. He took us out of harmony. We were lucky to get Cain back, really."
He began to think of it more. "Hm...I dunno about my eyes, but your titties were pretty comfortable back then too now that I think about it." He said a bit to blatantly.
And then he smiled some. "Ya know...I'm glad your gettin' around to feeling better."
-
Hummus laughed a little, but heartily, shaking his head. "Do not be so hard on him, he is a learning child. We will also need the fruit to be diced as well."
He poured a half cup of the powdered sugar, adding just a little more to the mix since he could eyeball how much he used pretty accurately with how much experience he had. "And now for our whipping cream. Would you like to do the honors of adding our two cups, Tanis?"
-
Meanwhile, Addai took the opportunity to explore what he could in the vicinity that he was allowed, being more than just sure not to venture too close to the streams. But unlike the others, something that brought interest to him were the fruit. And so he had gone off unnoticed and began climbing one of the fruit bearing trees that grew the large grape-like fruit from their branches.
Well things don't tun out the way you plan, Eros! *Rosemary shouted As she was now even more frustrated on the verge of tears* There is nothing that I can do about it! Yeah, so I fucked up! Well if you haven't realized that I fuck up all the time by now, than I don't know where you've been all this time. I didn't tell Jud I was leaving, I wasn't around to be a decent daughter or older sister, and take a look around! Now Oasis is nowhere to be seen. I bet she hates me now too because I don't think. Because I don't use my fucking head. So go ahead, Eros. Go on. Let all that hate you have out. Cause I can fucking take it at this point. I've had quite enough experience of being hated to handle it now! *Rosemary just kept screaming, all the bottled up anger and sadness she had been keeping inside coming out all at once. She couldn't stop now as she shouted at Eros, tears coming down harder now*
"Things don't go the way I plan because YOU ruin them!" Eros growled, her own anger swelling. "You always think that you should be on the front end of things! Even before, you wouldn't let me do ANYTHING! You never listened to me, you made me out to look like such a horrible person when all I was trying to do then was the same thing i do now: HELP! The only difference now is you're finally figuring out what the fuck it feels like to be ME for once!" She snapped viciously, her own pinned back thoughts and emotions flooding out. "Judissia didn't hate you, she hated ME. Weiss hated ME. Lidia hated ME. Not you, ME! And it was your fault then, and it's your fault now! Oasis is really all I got now, and that's a damn miracle! You don't want me to have anything! I can even remember the last time you even told me thank you for anything! Not even when that fucking lab rat nearly fried me! All you wanted is for me to help your sorry little ass with YOUR problems! But I guess..I guess since I'm just some voice in your head to you, that doesn't matter huh? Yeah..go figure."
*Rosemary was silent for a minute, picking back up the chair she kicked and sitting down in it, wiping the tears from her face to try and calm down. She didn't say another word before she spoke* Thanks, Eros....... Sorry for being a dumbass. As usual *She leaned against the chair, trying her best to take in deep breaths to calm down, her breaths shaking as she tried to calm herself*
There was a jerk inside of Rosemary's body, the brand "Yeah...tell me about it." Eros said, except that her voice was only quiet echos inside Rosemary's head, while there was another voice that had entered the room. She sat on the opposite side of the room, sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest. The clothes that she wore were a sort of faded color compared to Rose's, and her hair was a shade darker. Her head hung low as she spoke. "But you know what they say," She lifted her head, moving her hair out of her face as she smirked. "Honesty is the best policy, eh?"
*Rosemary looked up to see the person in front of her, shocked at the sight. She reached out slowly, placing her hand on the girls shoulder as she spoke softly* E-Eros... Is that you? *Before she could even answer, Rosemary already pulled Eros close, wrapping her arms around her and spinning her around in a hug, laughing with joy* Holy shit! You actually did it!
"Hey hey hey, hands off," Eros said in a rather irritated tone when Rose spun her around. But she grinned some. "Aaaw who am I kiddin'? I totally did. Or rather...we did." Something that could be noticed was that Eros was a few inches taller than Rosemary was, her eyes a dimly illuminating dark yellow. She looked over her body, observing herself. "Huh...not bad..I wonder how long I can stay like this."
Holy shit, this is amazing *Rosemary said, already getting excited again, clearly unable to handle all of her emotions at once* This is insane. We gotta tell Oasis this a- Wait, where is Oasis *Rosemary was now looking down the halls for Oasis and calling out* O, where are you!? You gotta see this!
"Oh no ya don't,' Eros grabbed Rosemary by the back of her shirt and pulled her back into the room a little to hard, not realizing how much physical strength she actually had. As she turned around, she pushed the door closed casually with the heel of her foot, her hands in her pockets.
"We need to talk. We don't have this down packed at all, firstly. But I think I know what Han'ah meant now. I don't think we were ever supposed to try eatin' flesh again–thank god–in the first place."
*Rosemary coughed a little as the collar of her shirt choked her so suddenly, still coughing as she looked up at Eros* Jeez, be a little more careful, Eros. And if that's the case, then why did Han'ah tell us to eat flesh in the first place? Kinda counterproductive if you ask me
Helga giggled again, but the sweet sound of her laughter was not heard. A light blush of green stung her cheeks at what Charlie said so bluntly, which she had no problem with. She nodded at the information he said, and smiled at his ending statement, her ears lowering some. "Thank you. But your eyes are still just as beautiful." Helga said again telepathically despite him not agreeing. She remembered being able to see her reflection through them so vividly. She grazed her leafy thumb across his cheek. "Where did all the chubbiness go? She commented on the loss of his baby cheeks.

"yEAH!" Tanis retaliated to Wiezen when Hummus defended him, daring to stick his tongue out again.

The hybrid from where he stood rolled his eyes and returned to his position, taking on the dicing his father mentioned into very perfect cubes of different fruits. "Brat." He mumbled under his breath.

The little boy's eyes squinted at his uncle, swearing to himself that he would get some form of revenge. But the thought was taken off when he was offered to pour the cups, and he nodded with excitement, bouncing back to his side and eagerly taking the cups of whipping cream. His tongue poked out similar to his father's, though his hands trembled when he began pouring it into the mixture. "...psssst, Gramps, can I thwow whipping cweam to him?" He questioned, pointing at Wiezen Jr.
"That was the point." Eros said, leaning against the door. "Its counterproductive to being counterproductive. It's what brought it about." She furrowed her brows. "Think about it. If she's from the future, then it would make sense that she would know about our views on eating people, dead or alive," She pointed out. "And lets just start with the facts, we were not going to do that again. Not to do this, at least."

~

"Hell helps you burn a lot of unneeded calories when your down there long enough." Charlie answered with an attempt at a joke, looking away from her and back to the sky, managing to chuckle a little. "I dunno. I just outgrew it I guess. And when you got the Satan making his house a home inside your soul, its kinda hard to stay as good lookin' as me." He gave a shrug as he joked again, but the undertone of it was far from a joking manner, his humor dry.
-

Hummus could help but to smile at Tanis, realizing that he was seeing even more of Elijah as a child. He ruffled the child's hair. "I am afraid not, for we will need it for the next step of our meal." He said, grabbing the whisk and placing it into Tanis's hand. "Now for our blending process. Do not hold your wrist so stiffly, rather allow it to relax as you stir through the ingredients. But do not do it too calmly as to give it any opportunity to give way."
Well, yeah *Rosemary said, not really sure what Eros was thinking of, her only intention was to find Oasis* But then why didn't she just tell us what to do. And don't tell me it's something like, "We had to learn for ourselves" cause we got no time to learn things ourselves.
"Actually, it is because we had to learn for ourselves." Eros said, rolling her eyes. "She can't fix us as people, nor can she just tell us exactly what to do in order for us to just know because what do you know, she can't read our fucking emotions and minds, Rose. " She said bluntly. "We do have time to learn it ourselves.Is a horse taught how to run? No. It's taught how to stand. Everything else it learns on its own. You can't keep goin' along expecting people to fix your shit for you, as much as you'd like to believe that that you can."
Okay, okay. I get it *Rosemary said as she leaned in the chair* So we, or rather, me, learns how to not be such an angry bitch all the time, who is keeping everything held back because of a few traumatic childhood experiences, right?
"Nope." Eros said, picking at little nonexistent dirt from under her nails. "That last part, spot on. The angry bitch part, probably somethin' to do with it. The bitch part, yeah. But the angry part of that," She took a few steps forward before he foot suddenly planted itself into Rosemary's chest, knocking her back into the wall above behind the headboard of the bed. "That's most definitely my part."
She cracked her knuckles. "You on the other hand, need to learn some humiliation. Therefore, I'm going to do somethin' that I've been wantin' to do for a looooong time. And that, my friend, is kick. Your ass."
*Rosemary felt the wind get knocked out of her as she fell to the ground, before she looked at Eros* H-Hey, come on now. Yeah, you're angry, but do you really want to beat me up. I mean, we're friends... a strange and very dysfunctional relationship, sure, but still one all the same. Come on, Eros. We've been there for each other for god knows how long. Do you really want to beat me up?
Helga kept her comforting hand on his cheek as he spoke, her thumb continuously but gently grazing across his cheeks. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you." She said finally, her hand lifting some to push his hair back. "You weren't meant to be this. But alas, it's done." She paused. "But you are still the little boy I've always loved in my eyes, please do not ever feel like you are not."

Tanis's frown at his grandfather's answer disappeared quickly when he was given new instructions and when his hair was ruffled. He nodded, not really knowing exactly what he was saying but giving his best attempt at it. Being a child, he had to use both hands instead of just one when it came to mixing. And so he began, making large circles within the bowl as he stirred the ingredients around. "Why ish take so long to mix?!" He complained.
Eros was already making her way towards Rosemary while she was speaking, cracking the knuckles on the opposite hand now. "Oh yeah, mhmm. Pretty sure after nearly twenty years of being put on the back burner, made fun of, taken advantage of and lied to, having to listen to you make me out to be the bad guy for so long, neglected," She picked Rosemary up quite easily, slinging her across the room into the wall hard enough for her to break through and into the bathroom. And as she walked through the door casually, she finished what she had been saying. "I'd say I want to kick your ass a lot harder than you might think."

~

"...I've been in hell for at least a few hundred years, Helga." Charlie said. "I'm pretty sure I'm not that little kid anymore. Or...little at all, if anything." He moved away from her hands now, brushing them away lightly. "But you're right. What's done is done. I can't go back to not knowing the things that I know now. I think that was set in stone the moment I went back to Wiezen of all people back then. Maybe even before that." He gave a half shrug.
-
"It takes more time to prepare what you eat than it does to eat what you prepare." Hummus answered while he went back to where the bread had been left. "Just keep stirring. It will come along in due time." And then he turned to Jr. "Has the cream cheese come along yet, Wiezen?"