windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

windwakerguy430 13264 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 13264

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Kristoff: Of course (Makes his way toward the archive exit)
Franziska: (Follows close behind) So, Flynn, do you know anything about this, after what the Ancient Ones said?
over a year ago -Universe_COLA- said…
Macross blinked at him when he had taken the stick from her. But she only picked up another. "No. I refuse to believe that. You're not him." She poked at his face with the stick this time, sticking it in his nose for a short second before suddenly poking around his mouth with it. "I watched you die. I was there with your body. And then put a bullet through my head with your gun. Don't tell me that you're alive. Because "we" backwards is "ew". And that's what I think of that."

~

Wiezen seemed to not budge in even the slightest when Jr tugged at his ears. The large healing leaves that were attached to his body glowed faintly with a very dim lime green light before the glowing vanished. However, he was still out of commission for the time being.
Enricho: (Grabs the stick and breaks it over a rock) Look, I don't exactly know what's going on here, but this is really happening. I'm alive an well, and so are you. I'm sure there's an explanation for what happened, but for now, what we have to do is find out where the hell we are and how we can get to civilization
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Flynn: *looks back at Franziska* About what? The archives? ..Yes, I believe so. The spells, of course. And potions with its ingredients... And I know where exactly to find the ingredients... *he blinked for a moment* Yes.. That is right..

Jr. pouted when he realized Wiezen wasn't going to wake up. He tugged at the griffin and pointed at Wiezen to see if he could do anything, but the beast was too distracted with the scent. It was stronger, coming from the north where the river was. The harsh rain had began to slowly stop, but kept going with soft mists. The hybrid suddenly stood up, gently dropping sleepy Elijah on the cold ground. Then it began to caw at the direction where the scent came from, silencing itself just as quick to hear if there was any response. None. The scent was more rough, with a mixture of thick blood which made the griffin scrunch its face for a moment. It cawed again. Then again. Still no response. Zealia looked at the griffin, then at the direction he was looking at, imitating his sounds.

Zealia: kah-kah!!

The beast perked its head at Zealia, observing her closely in confusion before looking back at the direction. He was about to caw again when Zealia did it again for him.

Zealia: KAHKAH!

The griffin had to follow the scent, but couldn't leave the children alone. He sat on his rump and huffed, scratching at the ground angrily before he laid down stubbornly. He looked back at Jr. who had continued to tug at Wiezen's ears. Zealia walked over him and cawed into his ear to shove him away from their father. He needed rest, she knew that.
Franziska: Wow. You're like a walking library, huh (Giggles)
Macross watched as he broke the stick across the rock, furrowing her eyebrows, almost in dismay but not quite there. "No, YOU, can find this "civilization" that you think is out there. We're dead. There is no civilization." She said before going back over to her grave. "Maybe if I crawl back into this thing....it'll all go away. And I can go back to my children, and my husband, and my home." She muttered to herself as she dug away some of the dirt and began to try and crawl back down into the hole, still muttering to herself.

~

Weiss let out a groan, his trembling hands reaching up and covering his ears at the sound of the cawing, pulling himself into a ball on the ground while groaning once more when his stomach rumbled harshly. He turned in the opposite direction, mumbling something about something being painful, as well as something about Emma.
last edited over a year ago
Enricho: (Grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her around so that she would face him) Listen to yourself. This is real life, Macross. This is the real world, and I am who I say I am. You need to snap out of whatever the hell that is making you think this, alright?
The griffin's ears were alert when he heard Weiss's groan. He looked back at the tiny, fragile human, tilting his head in confusion and understanding that the caw was bothering him. Zealia continued cawing until she was picked up from her diaper by the griffin. She hushed up immediately as she faced the giant creature, for the first time face to face. She gulped for a moment, but then the griffin placed her in between his talons, then groomed the little girl, preening her and plucking out the bugs that were left scattered over her from the dirt. Zealia giggled at the touch of his beak, shivering a bit since it was so cold. Elijah yawned for a moment and crawled over to Weiss, laying on top of his head even with him on the ground. So did Wiezen Jr. on Wiezen.

Meanwhile, many trees away toward the north, Helga’s severely damaged body floated on the creek of the river. Waves slowly rippled on her and off her. The nymph’s lovely scent known as a mixture of roses and warm vanilla was replaced with the scent of multiple men, oil, and thick blood. Her green dress was ripped and dirtied where her big breasts were almost exposed, and her long orange hair that once reached her calves was cut almost to her neck. Alligators, poisonous snakes, and other dangerous animals all lurked near her, and yet, none of them tried eating the nymph. She was known in those woods since she was a child. Her innocence still lingered in the forest for years. There was a rope of thorns still wrapped around her bloody neck tightly which had served as an effective method to choke her and keep her in control; and now, it looked as if her head was about to pop out of her neck. Her body held a variety of hues, from purple to green to blue from punches and scratches. Her cheekbone was purple and swollen, and vessels in her eyes had popped, covering them with red. Her breasts held bruises and so did her back and legs. The gashes on her back seemed to be claws that had torn at her flesh. A sharp, carved piece of wood seemed to have been penetrated through her thigh. The witch’s fair face now seemed to be gashed heavily with daggers, and her lips were dry and sliced in the edge. Helga’s left ear was chipped, and her face was barely recognizable with all the blood covering it. Her body was cold, and no aura of magic could be sensed coming from her, barely even a pulse. Her trembling, twisted arm stretched out to where she heard the caws, and she whispered in a shaking, raspy voice.

Helga: .....f-for-g-give m-me....

Flynn: I had wished you had this much knowledge... But when they said they would have to remove your eye, and harm might be in your way, I just had to offer myself. I couldn't bare to see you hurt. Ever.
Franziska: You think I wanted to see you in that sort of pain, Flynn. (Sighs) I guess it can't be fixed now
Staring at him, Macross pulled away, pushing him away from her. "Don't...touch me." She said blandly. "And no...you're not you. I refuse to believe so dumb explanation for why I'm here, or why you think we're alive. I have nothing to live for. My family's dead. You're dead. And so am I finally, so now I can rest in peace. Or...keep doing that. Whichever one sounds the most eligible to be correct. There is no "whatever the hell is making me think it", I KNOW it. Of course I would know it, I killed myself!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up. She turned back towards the hole and crawled down into it before she began to pull dirt over her.

~

Weiss didn't seem to have a problem with Elijah laying on his head, being that he didn't know what it was, but it served a great purpose in cutting out the noise of his surroundings. He was finally able to feel some sense of peace to his mind, though their was a deep scar that was now carved into his mentality. The pain that he experienced had began to wake something within him that was thought to have been destroyed. But slowly, it grew along side the curse of a supposed death from his sister.

Wiezen, like Weiss, didn't seem to mind either, with Jr being on his head to rest. But unlike Weiss, he didn't move any. However, there was a moment when he came to for a few seconds, the familiar scent if Jr obviously being the first thing that met him. But his eyes never opened, for he only fell about into the sea of darkness that was unconsciousness.
Enricho: (Sighs, getting a bit annoyed at her antics) Alright, fine. You want to sit in the dirt, be my guest. I'm going to go and find out where our family is, because I have some hope that their out there. If you wish to give up hope and not even try, then go ahead and sit there. (Makes his way down the mountain, but slowly, hoping that she'll react to his statement in the way he hopes for)
Jade_23 commented…
no my otp ;-; over a year ago
Flynn: Well.. I rather take all the pain than you taking it.

The griffin continued to preen Zealia, ridding her of the dirt that was mangled with her hair, along with the other sorts of bugs and eating them itself. Zealia's ears twitched as it reached to get rid of the fleas that might has stuck to her during the travel as she had attracted even more bugs. Meanwhile Jr. continued tugging at his father's ears while he rested above his head, licking at them. Elijah yawned sleepily and his claws came out for a moment to stretch before he returned to normal and snuggled within the nest he had made in Weiss's hair.
Franziska: (Sighs) I just hope it wasn't too bad
"What family?! Uugh, alright then, bu-by!" Macross waved her hand from the dirt before going back to scoop it over herself, her position of opinion failing to budge. She poked her head out of the grave for a moment to look over at her sister's in a bit of observation. She reached over and gave it a light tap before sitting down in her little hole and covering herself up the rest of the way. But only one thought came to mind afterwards. This is the most uncomfortable place to lay...ever. But she decided to stay.

~

Wiezen's ears began to twitch slightly before they attempted to place themselves flat against his head. His tails twitched, as if they were trying to move, but did nothing further than that.

Weiss had began to snore slightly, a warmth coming over him with his small sibling nesting in his head. But then he heard it...he heard it loud and clear. Giggles. He didn't know who they belonged to, but he tried to ignore them in his sleep. But then he heard them again after a moment, louder, and he felt as if he had turned into a block of ice when he heard a deep hissing sound at the end, which caused his eyes to shoot open wide, his body stiffening as he dared not to move. So he stayed there, frozen in a state of fear.
Enricho: (Sits at the top of the mountain, a few feet away, waiting for her to get up. He sat there, his legs crossed, and waited)
Flynn: It wasn't. And it won't be. So quit your worrying. Geez, you're starting to sound a lot like me. Am I that annoying?

Wiezen Jr. gasped when his sight caught his father's tails twitch. He immediately crawled down his body and crawled to his tails, tugging at them a bit harder.

Jr.: Papa!

He tugged a bit harder and dragged each of his tails over his father to keep him warm, then crawled back to Wiezen's face and licked his forehead, tilting his head in curiousity.
Franziska: Sheesh. I only do so because I worry, that's all (Turns away)
Kristoff: Please don't bicker over trivial things. It's not healthy
Flynn: Yes, and I do too so I have the right to give you the response you give me, you queen of hypocrisy. *winks with his one eye*

(MAN I GUESS THE CHARACTER DIDNT FALL FAR FROM THE OWNER HMMMMMM)
Franziska: (Lightly punches his shoulder) Shut up
Macross didn't budge from her spot under the dirt, only moving to cross her arms stubbornly while she shut her eyes. But then she began to become annoyed by something that decided that now was the right time to crawl over her face. A bit if light still shined through the hole that she half added covered back up, so when she opened her eyes, she ended up screaming. It was a spider, and though it was a small one, it was still a spider. And not even three seconds later, she was out if the grave throwing the biggest rocks she could find in an attempt to crush the small eight legged creature. She ended up climbing the tree that her and Sonni's grave was buried under and stayed up there, wiping her face continuously as her skin crawled a little.

~

Wiezen went stiller than before, his tails going limo for a moment as they laid across him for warmth. Their fluff was more if tango clots of fur now, since they had been through the same thing as the rest of him.

Weiss was broken from his state of frozen fear at the sound of Jr's voice, and it brought confusion to him. The sort that have him a headache. Was he back home?! Trapped inside the barrier again?! Running away from...Wait...what was I doing...? This question revolved in his mind numerous times. He had went outside, and then after that a hunter had come. To..visit? A friend of his parents? He couldn't remember. All he knew was what came afterwards, was pain. So much pain. Agony. He wanted to die because of it. Maybe he was already dead. After mustering up the courage to sit himself up, he actually went to do so before he noticed that something was on his head. Which he found out was actually a someONE. "Eli?!"
Enricho: Alright. You made it out of that hole in the ground. That'sa start. So, do you accept that you are alive now. We're just wasting more time the longer you keep this charade going
Elijah jumped and tumbled down Weiss's back and landed on the ground with an "oof". He shook his head and looked up at his brother, his eyes sparkling as he gasped. Zealia also squirmed out of the griffin's grasp and quickly stumbled towards him, hugging him unexpectedly with Elijah. They were so happy to see someone finally awaken! But Jr. decided to remain by his father instead, tugging at his ears a bit harder than before.

Zealia: B-Big brother!!

Flynn grinned with a chuckle.

Flynn: Yeah, that's what I thought.
Kristoff: We should be reaching the town soon, you three
"How about you shut your face and you get down there in the hole!" Macross retorted bluntly from up in the tree. "There's a big spider down there wanting to say hi to you too!" She added with a "hmph", referring to the spider as big even though it was barely the size of an ant. "And stop it with the "we're alive" crap! If you believe that so badly them why don't you go and "live"?!" She broke off a small piece of branch and threw it at him. "And stop saying "we" as if I believe that!"

~

Weiss was caught off guard by the sudden hugs from his siblings, but hugged them back nonetheless. But he soon noticed that their clothes were a bit damp. And as he looked around, his expression showed clearly that he was clueless to where they were. "Why...are we under a rock?" Then he noticed Wiezen, and Jr looking as if he were trying to wake him up. "Papa?!" His eyes widened at the sight of the griffin and he froze again. It was...big. He noticed that there was a fire too. If that thing was the reason that they were where they were then maybe he could set it on fire while they escaped. But the creature looked as if all it had to do was flap a wing and blow it right out. He reached around for a rock or something, trying to think a spell perhaps? But he realized at that second that he didn't have the spell book, nor did he have the magic stick anymore.
Enricho: It's not about believing. It's a fact. Ifwe were dead, that I'm sure we wouldn't be here. And I doubt were reanimated corpses. Besides, surely you can't just sit up in that tree forever. I'm pretty sure you'll get hungry eventually
The creature stared into Weiss's eyes, its pupils dilating before he suddenly pecked him on the head, hard, but not too hard. The once frail, weak body was now talking. That was a good sign. Definitely a good sign. He didn't show much affection though. Instead, he got on his claws and crawled outside the rock for a moment, stretching its hind legs as it began to pace around the rock as he sniffed in the air. The scent was still there, barely, but still there. He huffed again and began to dig around the dirt before it laid down again, blocking the exit of the rock. Meanwhile, Jr. waved hello at his awaken brother, but he didn't stop tugging at his father's ears.

Flynn nodded while he held the baby, then looked down at it.

Flynn: You're finally gonna be able to eat some real good food, little guy. And you'll go to a really nice home afterwards.
"That is such an unbelievable statement!" Macross said while looking down at him. "That just your opinion Neva you're delusional! And how would you know if its reanimation or not, not that I buy into that either. And if you don't think I can stay up here then JUST...WAYCH ME!" She said sticking her tongue out childishly. "How about you go away before I come down there and make you! What part of we're dead don't you get? The we're, or the dead?!"

~

"Ow!" Weiss held his head as the peck from the large bird thing causef it to throb. He threw the rick he had at the griffin before looking to Jr. "Don't worry guys...I'll find a way out of here for us--" He stood up and pulled together his courage. "Hey! You stupid giant chicken eagle thing!" He yelled, but it hurt his throat a bit. So instead, he kicked it, though he probably ended up hurting himself more than the griffin after he did so. He had to think. But it was hard to do so after waking up from what he had experienced. But waking up to bring trapped didn'ake anything better. He looked towards the fire and grabbed one of the burning skinny but thick logs by the part that wasn't burning in preparation to make the griffin get out of their way.
The beast didn't even flinch when the rock was thrown at him. He didn't even feel it. But when he was kicked, his head immediately turned around, but his body remained completely still. What an odd human behavior. When Weiss had raised the branch of fire, Zealia gasped and shook her head while screaming and tugging at Weiss's sleeve to stop. The griffin didn't seemed bothered at all. How strange children the nymph had. But then he thought to himself that the child could get burned while doing so. So with one quick and swift flap of the tip of his wing, the fire on the branch he held was extinguished.
(The baby slept quietly in Flynn's hands)
Franziska: He seems to be pretty comfortable with you

Enricho: Well, you're my bride, so, sorry to tell you this, but I am not moving from this spot (Sits on the ground and looks up at her) So, you'd best have a good plan of getting rid of me, because I am not budging
Weiss gave a loud frustrated groan before he heard a whisper inside of his head. It made him pause for a moment as it drifted through his head so easily. It called to him with a hiss to his name.
"Weee-eeiissssss"
He looked down to Zealia, who had been tugging on his sleeves. No...the voice didn't come from her. He looked to Wiezen, who was still in a coma like state. His eyes wondered to his other siblings. And then it caught his attention. Someone wasn't there...but he couldn't remember who. But it was someone he had been close to.
"They will try to harm you...Weissss" The voice spoke to him. "They will attempt...to dessseive you...to trap you..."
Weiss stared at the griffin. He was indeed, stuck there. He and his siblings. "I want...out." He said in a anxious whisper. "How do I escape?"
"Essscape? Oh no, no, no...that won't do...not yet. You have to wait...until the time isss right. But heed my warning, do not trussst anyone around you...not even...yourssself. I the mean time... I have a very ssspecial ssspell that will asssissst you. Lisssten closssely...."

~

"You're quite persistent aren't you?" Macross furrowed her brow. "Well if you're claiming you're alive I can always kill you." She said rather brashly. "Or push you down the mountain. Do not call me your bride. It's an insult to the life I had with my husband and children." She narrowed her eyes.
Enricho: (Sighs as he looks upward in annoyance, when he remembers something) That necklace you have. You're husband gave it to you, right. As a sign of his love? Bought it from a small town from a jeweler with the money he earned from his hunt, just to make you happy, right? Am I wrong?
Zealia released a sigh of relief when Weiss had groaned, then tumbled her way over the griffin to hug it. The griffin stared down at her in confusion, but later showed his gratitude by pecking her on the head gently which made her giggle. Jr. continued tugging on his father's ears in attempt to wake him up.

Flynn: I doubt it. He's sleeping right now, and after all that human meat he's been craving something better and delicious.
Franziska: Well, maybe when he sees you, he'll be happy to see us. He does look like a joyful little guy
Macross rolled her eyes. "And who says that I'd have to give an answer to that?" She mumbled before turning away from him. "That has nothing to do with anything at all." She climbed along the tree to a sturdy branch and crossed one leg over the other while the other hung from the tree. "We'll be at this all day, so I suggest you either shut up or get lost. Or both." But then she looked at her finger and saw that the ring that she had was gone. She let out a silent gasp, but didn't say anything about it. Instead, she turned the other away, crossing her arms.

~

Weiss had turned away and looked at the fire, staring at it for a long moment before going and sitting beside it, away from every one else, pulling his knees up to himself in a ball. His eyes narrowed from person to person cautiously, well, except for Wiezen since he wasn't capable of really doing anything at the moment. But then he just stared into the fire. Only casting small, calculative glances at the griffin every now and then.
"Goooood....goooood. Paitenssse." The voice hissed to him.
Enricho: (Holds up the ring) Looking for this precious piece of jewelry. You were so busy trying to get yourself back into the dirt that you had it fall off. And would you look at that (Holds up his hand to show her a ring, which matches his) It's the same ring that I have. Completely identical. Here! Catch! (Tosses her ring up to her)
Macross turned just in time to catch the ring. She stared at it for a long moment. "This proves nothing." She said, trying to stop tears from falling as her back was turned to him. "If we were alive...what makes you think that I'd want to be with you here? A place where things are only torn apart?" She opened her hand and looked at the ring in her palm. "Alright...alright." She said slowly. "I'll go with you...help you find your so called civilization. But then I leave...to find my way back home. Do you understand?"
Enricho: Alright. But I'm still gonna try and convince you that you are alive. Let's go then, shall we. I believe there was a town not far from here
Everytime Weiss would glance at the griffin, he was already staring at him. The beast wasn't really interested, he just observered every now and then in case something happened. As soon as that woman returned he would fly off to find that smell, but for now, there was nothing he could do. He crawled a bit toward Weiss and cooed softly, the lowered his head to be petted.

Flynn: He'll be happy once he's away from this castle and with his new family. Will he grow up not knowing he's a prince?
Kristoff: Probably so. But it may just be for the best, really. It's best he stays away from that sort of life. It's only brought him dread, it seems
Macross's eye twitched very slightly for a moment before turning to him. "As if I would listen to any of your rambling and babbling." She said while jumping down from the tree and landing sloppily on her feet. She felt as if she had to get used to moving again and stretch some stiffness out of her body.

~

Weiss started moving his hand back and forth by the fire as he began to construct an idea in his mind if he managed to escape. After all, whoever this person was that spoke to him promised him that he would. But he also had to find a way to get Wiezen to wake up because while he was sure he could inflict some sort of damage to the creature with the voices help, he didn't believe that he could kill it. He didn't have the heart to do such a thing, mainly because he believed that the thing would leave him alone if he managed to escape. He jumped slightly as he was brought from his train of thought at the sound of the creatures coo, but he only narrowed his eyes and scooted away from it.
"Good...good...hate it. Loathe it. Those feelingsss are what will aid you in using the ssspell. Let it be your guidanssse"
Enricho: You may want to be careful. Lying in the same position for god knows how long makes it hard to walk. But I guess you found that out already
The griffin tilted his head in confusion. How rude of him, he thought. He had just preened himself and saved them all and the only thing he asked for was a petting fest. A petting fest that wouldn't pull his feathers unlike with the little ones. Zealia noticed as the griffin moved, and she did as well, crawling over to her brother and up his back to nest on his head.

Meanwhile Jr. continued tugging at Wiezen's ears, this time a little rougher with small growls for him to wake up.

Flynn: Very well. ..Should we change his name then?
Franziska: Probably for the best (Thinks for a bit on what to name him)
" "Lying for the same way for such a long time can"-- oh shut up." Macross said with a scowl after mocking him crudely. "Well of course I knew that. I don't need your minor insight on things. Just start walking so I can get this over with already." She muttered.

~

"What're you looking at you stupid bird? Is there a problem here, or are you going to peck at your ugly feathers some more?" Weiss snapped when the bird had tilted its head at him. He then reached up and removed Zealia from his head, sitting her down beside him as he stared at the griffin. He feared it, yes, but the voice told him to let anger guide him. It was the only way the spell would work.
"Yesss, yesss. That creature isss but a sssimple beassst. Hideousss and indesssisssive!"
Weiss stood to his feet, his hand bawling into a fist. "I-i'm not afraid of you you hear me!"
Enricho: *Just like the first time I met her* (Walks with her)
Stupid bird? Ugly feathers? The griffin fluttered its feathers for a moment as Weiss continued his rant about him. This certainly wasn't the nymph's child. It couldn't be. Zealia groaned when she was removed from his head, trying to crawl back up it.

The creature suddenly stood from his position and towered over Weiss. Then he suddenly bowed his body slightly and chirped for him to get on his back.

Flynn: Have you thought of one yet?
Franziska: How about Jacob. I think that would be a lovely name for him
Macross began to make her way down the rather tall hill, keeping herself numerous steps ahead of him while muttering to herself, something about beautiful children and finding something. "This is a waste of my time.." She groaned, brushing dirt off her close once more, still a little jittery from the spider that had crawled on her face.

~

Weiss only stared when the griffin had fluttered his wings, his bawled fist loosening for a moment as he heard the voice speak in his mind again. He only took his eyes away from the griffin when he heard Zealia groan, but then turned back to the beast quickly when it had stood up. He took a step back, stumbling a bit as he did so. But as soon as the creature had lowered itself, he heard a scream in his head.
"ACT NOW!!" The voice commanded fiercely.
Weiss darted off to the right, reaching out to the fire that still burned. "Exaar flamataar!!" His hand swiped through the flames, the spell turning the fire a dark red, almost black as it lashed out at the griffin's eyes with the crackle of a whip. He went on a run to scurry from under the shelter, his plan being to lure the creature out and away from his siblings and then hide in a small space where it couldn't reach him. It was larger than him, yes, but maybe he could use his size as an advantage. But all of that was foiled when he found himself running head into someone, knocking him back on his behind. He groaned slightly, only to find himself staring up at a woman who was carrying an armful of bags, dome of them around her shoulder as well. She carried a large umbrella with her. At her feet, one of the bags was on the ground, a few fruit rolling out of it and onto the ground.

The woman blinked as she stared down at the boy with a genuine puzzled expression, but then she smiled. "Ah, young Weiss, I see you have finally come to. Though it is quite rude to bump into someone without an apology, no?" She said with a chuckle.
Flynn: Jacob... Jacob Quartz.. Yes, that sounds lovely, dear. Perfect.

The griffin had shook its head and recoiled slightly, blinking away the slight pain that was burning in his eyes. When he saw Weiss run, he just tilted his head in complete confusion and annoyance. What was he trying to do? Zealia peeked her head out and giggled when she saw Weiss bump into the woman. The griffin didn't really do much after she saw the woman with Weiss, he just shrugged and walked calmly outside, then helped the woman with her bags as he walked back into the shelter.
Weiss's continued to stare at the woman in confusion while he pondered over where he had heard the voice from. One...two...three... And that's when it hit him. She sounded like the woman he had heard! That had to be her! But then he saw a shadow loom over him and he quickly his behind the woman, knowing fully well that it was the creature. He wanted the other voice that had given him the spell to help again, even as he watched the beast take the bags.

The woman smiled in gratitude when the griffin gave her assistance with the bags she was carrying before turning around to the young boy that his behind her. "There's nothing to be afraid of young one, he is a companion to ther and thy siblings, not a foe." She placed her hand in his head. "Come, thy must be quite hungry. I suspect that thee hath been in a short state if coma for some time."

Weiss looked back to the shelter where his siblings and father was with uncertainty. The voice had told him to be wary of them all. But he couldn't suspect his little siblings of anything, he loved them. But the griffin, that was a different matter completely.
"Attack....attaaack." The voice hissed to him wickedly. [I]"She is resssponsssible for--"
But as the voice had been speaking to him, it seemed to start fading as he looked up to the woman, hesitating before nodding his head in silence.