Wammy's House THE WAMMY'S HOUSE FORUM!

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 10:12PM
Anything about the wammy's house kids you want to know,say,or answer questions about the wammy's house kids post it here and even I will help with any questions~. ^^

Wammy's House 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BeB said…
mischievous
Oh! Oh! M-chan I got's a question!!! Can we RP death note Wammyz Kids?? Like we can be the real ones and if there taken then we can be our own? Wanna do that and people can sign up to be who and what kind of story?? Huh????
~B
 Oh! Oh! M-chan I got's a question!!! Can we RP death note Wammyz Kids?? Like we can be the real ones
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
mischievous
.......uhhhh..wait HUH?!?!? o well ya that wud b fun IF I UNDERSTOOD WUT THE HELL U JUST SAID but ya sure AS LONG AS IM MELLZ
monkey
NO NEED TO USE DA CAPS LOCK ON ME LITTLE MISSY XD Now listen I meant, we could start a RP (do you understand that???? 0.o) It could be all about the Wammys gang ok? Some can be either Mello, Matt, Near, A, X, Z, BB, or Linda. If there all taken you can make your own Wammy's kid. Get it yet???
 NO NEED TO USE DA CAPS LOCK ON ME LITTLE MISSY XD Now listen I meant, we could start a RP (do 당신 und
over a year ago krystylmomo said…
laugh
hey..can i join???
mischievous
of course u can BUT IM MELLO or maybe matt i dont care BUT IM DEFFINATLY NOT LINDA XP I HATE HER but ya u can join
 of course u can BUT IM MELLO 또는 maybe matt i dont care BUT IM DEFFINATLY NOT LINDA XP I HATE HER but
laugh
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp! Hellz ya!!!! I am my own character~!
last edited over a year ago
 Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp! Hellz ya!!!! I am my own character~!
mischievous
so is it going to b a spot or sumthing? if so send me a link pwease :3 and im leaning more on me being mellz so whoever is matt i can...."mess" with them *smirks* but if its sumone who i dont like im matt idk IM ONE OR THE OTHER >.<
 so is it going to b a spot 또는 sumthing? if so send me a link pwease :3 and im leaning 더 많이 on me bein
tongue
*nodds and giggles* XD niiiice heres da link M-chan~ link

Its called Death Note RP ^^
~B
 *nodds and giggles* XD niiiice heres da link M-chan~ http://www.fanpop.com/spots/deathnote-rp It
mischievous
ARIGATO B-CHAN i joined and already made my profile IM SO AWSUM XD X3
 ARIGATO B-CHAN i joined and already made my 프로필 IM SO AWSUM XD X3
mischievous
hey this is just an advertisement GO TO THE DEATH NOTE RP ITS SOOOO AWSUM
 저기요 this is just an advertisement GO TO THE DEATH NOTE RP ITS SOOOO AWSUM
over a year ago IllusionDolls said…
meh
This thread appears to be dead.