Vampire Academy Has anybody considered that christian may have feelings for rose?

xclarabellax posted on May 15, 2010 at 11:44PM
I'm just wondering if anyone else picked up on the fact that Christian kinda put up with lissa being around adrian but got more upset when he saw adrian nearly kissing rose... oh and the way he keeps complimenting her, and in one of the scenes he touches her neck when hes asking her if shes ok... lil things like that... plus i think they'd make a good couple. i actually think adrian should be the one to heal dimka but i dont think rose should get back with him.
last edited on May 15, 2010 at 11:47PM

Vampire Academy 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
Ew no
over a year ago morganmayhem12 said…
christian only cared about adrian almost kissing rose because he still didnt like adrian because lissa was spending lots of her time with him... christian has no interest in rose.
over a year ago svgirl said…
hmmm
I don't think so. I guess it's a possibility, but I think that Christian loves Lissa and likes Rose as a friend, but you never know, it would be a definite spin on things.
over a year ago Injury said…
smile
i doubt it i think they are just friends. Besides i doubt Rose will even think of him that way because she has Adrian and Dimitr(hope he is saved)
over a year ago princess_mimi said…
surprise
Christian loves Lissa.. Rose is his friend
over a year ago Mrs_Ashford said…
I think so! unconfident insecure guys like him always act like jerks and/or smartasses around girls they have feelings for . And he is always there to help her this is a sign hes a jerk so she doesnt discover his true feelings! I sooo want them to be together. Good question
last edited over a year ago