우즈마키 나루토 (질풍전) New Spot Icon?

weaslyismyking posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 08:45PM
Hey guys, so maybe I'm the only one, but I find it really irksome that Naruto doesn't have his signature "whiskers" in the current spot icon :P I think we should get a new one, and if you disagree, that's fine; you can still vote to keep the old icon when the pick goes up.

So submit your icons here, and I'll put them all in a pick in a few weeks. I think I'll give until Dec 1 to submit, since the spot isn't that active and I want to give people time.

I think our spot icon should be made by one of the members here, so please submit your OWN icons. You can submit as many as you want. Icon should be SQUARE, preferably no bigger than 200x200 and no smaller than 100x100.

Here is one of mine:
 저기요 guys, so maybe I'm the only one, but I find it really irksome that 나루토 doesn't have his signat

우즈마키 나루토 (질풍전) 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago weaslyismyking said…
another
 another
over a year ago DestinyGirl said…
I totally agree with you:) Here's mine:
PS, I like the first one you submitted:)
 I totally agree with you:) Here's mine: PS, I like the first one 당신 submitted:)
over a year ago weaslyismyking said…
^i like it!

ok, the spot icon's been changed already, but I think I'll still do a pick to make things as democratic as possible, unless the spot creator really wants to keep the new one.