언더월드 언더월드 2 Sex Scene

Ratdog posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 12:21AM
Before you ask, no, I'm not some perverted little boy obsessed with sex.

It's just that when I was watching the scene between Michael and Selene, I couldn't help but notice how high up he was on her body. It looked more like he was going for her bellybutton than anything else. Also, with the angle of Michael's body you should have been able to see *something*, not that I'd want to of course ;)

I was just wondering whether anyone else had noticed this. I also thought that the scene was unneeded and it made me terribly uncomfortable to watch it with my brothers and parents in the room.

언더월드 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago henf5671 said…
cool
I think this scene is needed to show their affection just like the love scene between Sonja and lucian in underworld rise of the lycans.
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
i haven't seen underworld; rise of the lycans :(
over a year ago midnight_rush said…
monkey
i know what you mean
it also made me feel uncomfortable watching that scene with my brother lol but i do think that it was necessary
over a year ago griffinsgirl said…
smile
that's why i watched it alone.

over a year ago prue321 said…
Oh, please. Speedman's odd position as compared to Beckinsale's was the first thing I'd noticed .... well, the first thing after noticing a nude Kate Beckinsale, of course.
over a year ago noodles3378 said…
I don't care bout the bad positioning. The scene was hot and i LOVE Michael
over a year ago Lucian-Lover said…
laugh
I thought it was funny that Selene wasn't that top heavy but when he unzipped her top her breasts were like holding themselves up with no bra or nothing and they all of a sudden got bigger. WTF?
over a year ago BlackAngel369 said…
angelic
sry ppl but im not sick, im just a horny teenage girl and 2 tell u the truth i love that scene. I could care less about their positioning and more on how the camer guy felt when he got that close 2 those body parts. Anyway what im sayin is its rated R for that reason, so deep down u all watch it for tht scene a lil lol
over a year ago selene12243 said…
i wonder if his *parts* are nice.
over a year ago silvermoonvamp said…
blush
Yes, I noticed that, but only after I noticed how hot the scene was. They're like, the ultimate fantasy, if u know what I mean XD
over a year ago SpiderMonkey44 said…
blush
LOL yeah i skipped that part...i really dont wanna c peepz doing some naughty buisness...LOL
over a year ago kidliker123 said…
blush
im with spidermonkey44link
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
it's only rated ma+... not r
over a year ago pirategirl21 said…
wink
Idk why there wasn't anything showing; on the commentary they said it was cgi'd out. I thought it was totally hot and wouldn't mind there being more between them if/when they make Underworld 4.
over a year ago nexis13 said…
mischievous
well...first of all i noticed it as well... and second no i dont think your perverted... you are just sharing your views.... and here i thought i was the only one who noticed thank god someone else did too....
over a year ago rahulramteke said…
cool
i love eve