트랜스포머 Transformers: The Opera

Giovanni_wasto posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 05:57PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a music student and am completely determined to write an Opera based around Transformers. I've got all the main musical themes layed out and am ready to get writing properly now, but unfortunately while I can handle composing music I'm no good with words. Do we have any English students here who'd be willing to dedicate a little time to writing a Libretto for me? I'll send them everything they'll need to know, e.g. story, stage layout and everything, so all they'll need to worry about is making everything rhyme really.

I might also need a sharp legal mind later on to help me get past all the copyright laws I'll inevitably break by using all the character names etc.

Oh, and when this becomes the biggest stage production of all time, we'll inevitably get incredibly rich.

트랜스포머 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago New1Superion2 said…
smile
Wish I could help, but I'm in the same boat. Wanted to write a new Reboot TV series of G1 but I'm no good with the minutiae of compelling writing. That and I have very specific imagery in mind for the animation; I wouldn't be able to stand letting someone else animate it if the vision ultimately didn't match mine.

Good luck to you, though!

JD