윙스 클럽 ♥♦♣♠Meeka's Take Logo contest!♥♦♣♠

XxLalasaysxX posted on May 18, 2014 at 05:21PM
Hey winixies!
It's Meeka here with a contest. So I was thinking. Meeka's Take needs a logo. Then I was thinking. Why not make it a contest? So you the winxies are going to make icons for the Meeka's Series. The deadline will be the end of May (May 31st it's May 18th according to my computer.) So for participating you will get 2 props. And the person who has the winning icon will receive 20 props! So let's get down to the requirements.

-It must have the words 'Meeka's Take' in it (Preferably in the center) 'M' and 'T' must be capitalized.

-Easy to read font.

-And an inspirational quote. (Smaller size underneath 'Meeka's Take' in quotation marks.) *How good the quote is will not play a factor in helping you win.*

-And have like a watermark somewhere. (Have your name slightly faded in a corner. So we know it's your beautiful work! I'll still have a caption saying it was made by you so if you can't do a watermark no worries.)

-And when you post your picture. In your reply on this forum you have to start off saying "I'm a pretty pretty princess." and you must tell who your biggest inspiration is. Whether it's your parents, a celebrity, tell who it is and why.
*Again will not play a factor in helping you win.*

-Have fun.

-That's all you need. So here's an example.

"I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is _____________ because..."

So best of luck to you all. I can't wait to see who your inspirations are and you're logo's. Have fun and Stay Awesome.
last edited on May 18, 2014 at 11:37PM

윙스 클럽 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yasmin124 said…
can i join Meeka
XxLalasaysxX commented…
But of course. over a year ago
over a year ago WinxClub_Stella said…
laugh
I'll join but when I have my laptop, totally got an idea for this. You really needed dem random parts to it though, didn't ya XD
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Yup, because we're all pretty pretty princesses! over a year ago
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
I'll defiantly join
over a year ago rorowinx said…
Count me in :D
over a year ago nmdis said…
I am in the game btw should it be square? And can we have a winx member in the logo?
XxLalasaysxX commented…
당신 can have a winx in the picture, and no it doesn't have to be a square. over a year ago
nmdis commented…
Ok I got it so it should be a logo for promoting stuff. over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
Yea, kinda. Just so when 당신 see the picture in the 기사 당신 know immediately what you're about to start reading. over a year ago
over a year ago rorowinx said…
laugh
meh just bored so i made it :D
"I'm a pretty princess,and my biggest inspiration is everyone on fanpop,because spending time with you guys had helped me a lot,I learned a little from each of you,and I improved in everything"
lol just saying the truth in the inspiration,ok?
 meh just bored so i made it :D [b]"I'm a pretty princess,and my biggest inspiration is everyone on f
MissAngelPaws commented…
Creative! over a year ago
rorowinx commented…
Thanks! over a year ago
over a year ago Princess-Flora said…
"I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Amy Purdy because she is a paraolympian and does not let anything get in her way. Even without her legs she has accomplished so much and done so much, and on Dancing With the Stars she always pushes through with different legs for dances but her passion, and determination is what makes her my biggest inspiration."
 [b] "I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Amy Purdy because she is a paraolympian
MissAngelPaws commented…
Great! over a year ago
Princess-Flora commented…
thanks over a year ago
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
I'll join too, but later.
over a year ago MissAngelPaws said…
"I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Selena Gomez because she is an amazing person and she has a strong personality. Selena has struggled through many things but she stayed strong. That's why she is my biggest inspiration and my idol."
last edited over a year ago
 "I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Selena Gomez because she is an amazing perso
rorowinx commented…
Dania,you forgot your "Pretty Princess" intro :) over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
Fixed it :) over a year ago
XxLalasaysxX commented…
They you. I really like it. over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
No problem, and I'm glad 당신 like it. over a year ago
over a year ago XxLalasaysxX said…
worried
You have 3 days left to submit your entries winxies PLEASE DON'T FORGET!
over a year ago zikkiforever said…
"I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Taylor Swift because she is so bold, unique, charitable and considerate. Taylor Swift stayed over 2 hours longer than scheduled at the cancer hospital, surprised a super fan by showing up at her bridal shower, giving away concert tickets to massive fans on the Ellen Show and stopping by hospitals by choice and donating money charity play wring Mean as a defense against bullying. It shows that Taylor respects everything and everybody. I find her so admirable and love her attitude and inspiration. She can write songs in 20 minutes jsut form her experience. She broke her ehart many times and people think she just slams exes but she makes hit number 1s by telling everybody how she feels. I just adore her,"

The quote I chose is-“So don't you worry your pretty little mind because people throw rocks at things that shine. "
― Taylor Swift

For my submission I used celebs,foods,memes,DPs,Winx club girls, movie,dresses,hair styles,TVA shows,animals and sunshine scenery. This is to add that variety to the logo as why not go further and write about your take on Disney Princesses or Katy Perry's tour or the new Maleficent movie? So it shows that for now it is wink but then what?
 "I'm a pretty pretty princess. My biggest inspiration is Taylor 빠른, 스위프트 because she is so bold, unique,
MissAngelPaws commented…
I like the pictures 당신 used! over a year ago
rorowinx commented…
^ Yea me too over a year ago