The Mummy 영화 The Office—Excellent show !!!

shannie5460 posted on Oct 20, 2010 at 01:34AM
link is a fantastic show, and a great DVD set. Of all the half-hour comedy shows that I've ever seen, link is the one that I would have thought the least likely to be brilliant. The BBC original version of the show was a thing of genius. Trying to do an American version of it seemed to me to be akin to Andy Warhol doing a remake of Picasso's "Guernica." Watching the show in Season One I was astonished that it was not only not bad, but that it was in fact very good. Amazingly, in Season Two it became something utterly brilliant. Although I was a huge fan of the original show, I have to confess that the American show is every bit as good as the British original. It is the finest American adaptation of a British show. Two things make link a great show: the writing, which is persistently brilliant (though obviously aided by a great deal of improvisation on the set), and the cast, which is both talented and very deep.link follows a trend in the best American television comedy to move away from the situation comedies that has long dominated our comedy. Most shows have been shot in front of a live studio audience, filmed with three or more cameras, performing each scene more than once in order to have alternate takes for the final version.

--------------------------------
link
link
link
link
link

The Mummy 영화 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kobe111 said…

Golf's dream home is for sale at £1.75million

An apartment overlooking the St Andrews Links with stunning views across the Old Course has been put on the market linkby Edinburgh estate agents Strutt and Parker, who are looking for offers over£1.75million.The double upper apartment at 14 The Links - with second floor views over the 18th green, first tee and R&A link clubhouse - is probably the best residential address in sport.While members of the R&A may enjoy an elite view of the championship from the revered clubhouse, the uninterrupted views from the bay-windowed link sitting room of 14 The Links are arguably even better across the treasured links and the sandy shores of the West Bay.

The last home to be sold on The Links, which changed hands last year, became the priciest property per square foot in Scotland - equivalent link to at least £1,350 per sq ft - putting it on a par with London's Mayfair, Monaco or Beverly Hills.Premiums of properties beside the course are due to the view, link the location, the history and the tradition of the most famous course in the world with the prospect of being able to take advantage of a year-round view of the Home of Golf with front row seats at the annual dunhill Links and The Open when it comes to St Andrews around every five years on the rota.

over a year ago angelabby said…
Cann't wait to watch the office. awesome.