The Kane Chronicles The Red Pyramid...and the upcoming book

Stitch33 posted on Jun 13, 2010 at 08:44PM
I'm wondering what people think of the Red Pyramid. If you can post what you think about it here, that would be great. I know that I loved the book, and I can't wait for the next one.

Also, if anyone has any info about the next book coming out, post it here!

The Kane Chronicles 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago partypony said…
love the book. i think the next ones coming out in may 2011.
over a year ago Festus1126 said…
smile
yes, it is coming on May 3rd, 2010
over a year ago athenartemis said…
big smile
A lot of people complained that writing the book from two different perspectives made it too complicated, but I think I liked the Red Pyramid more than a majority of the Percy Jackson books. I found the story much more eventful, with the Rosetta Stone exploding, then going to Brooklyn, the library, Bast showing up, Serquet, Zia and going to the first nome, and so much else. It took me a weekend to read because the story itself made me feel compelled to get to the end.
over a year ago girlybella said…
^agreed. XD

SECOND BOOK COME OUT TODAY YEAH. I thinks it's time to throw confetti! *Throws*
over a year ago partypony said…
I loved the book!
I bought the book the day it came out, and finished it the day it came out... That's how good it is!
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
big smile
Wow that's some great devotion!^ It took me about 3 days to finish, but by the end I was definitely in love.
over a year ago girlybella said…
I bought it today (family has this unsaid/unwrittin rule of not buying books during week days...) finished it in about... Five or four hours. Most likely four. Really good. COMPLETELY AGAINST SADIE & WALT. They had it good with Sadie and Anubis... Walt is so commonplace a boy no matter how they dress it up with him having a year to live. Sadie deserves the hot goth god type. XD
over a year ago Graecus said…
I think Walt appeared as just another romantic option for Sadie, since Anubis is a god and that makes him kind of... unreachable. I would love for her to be with Anubis but I just can't find a loophole.
I would like to know what Ra meant with all those things about Zia and Walt, though. He kept on repeating so many things... cookies, vegetables, weasels, etc.