올림푸스의 영웅들 Let's Talk HEADCANONS

8xchristellax8 posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 04:19PM
Okay first of all this new "New Forum" layout is bugging the fuck out of me. Wow. Hadn't visited a forum in like a couple months and Fanpop changes everything.

Anyways! Hello hello this is, as the title suggests, a forum where we can share our Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson headcanons. It can be literally any kind of headcanon, and anyone is allowed to join.

Rules?
Have fun. That's really it?

[I was kind of hesitant to make this forum, considering this club is as dead as my purpose in life (lol jk) but why not? It's a pretty good idea anyway.]

So fellow demigods, let's talk headcanons! :Y

올림푸스의 영웅들 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
IT'S STILL EMPTY
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
Hey ! :D
omg finally. HELLO~~
over a year ago Bianca4556 said…
Just got this one today:
Nico enjoys eating pomegranates because not only they are not too sweet but also he heard that they will make his skin tanner. :)
o mg
over a year ago FantasyLover543 said…
Lets number our headcanons. That way it'll be a little bit organised.
2. After leaving Calypso's island, while searching for a way to rescue Calypso, one night, Leo tried making another magical mirror to look out for Calypso, but when he just couldn't get it right, he decided to sing to it thus earning much namecalling and swearing from the rest of the crew of Argo II.
Excuse my poor punctuation and vocabulary. I don't even know if its a proper headcanon.
last edited over a year ago
yeah this fandom is alive :)
over a year ago purple_giraffe said…
3- Clarisse used to be as kind as a Ares can be but harden as she watch so many die helplessly. is this ok?
fair enough
smile
found this one on tumblr:
like 100 years after the war with gaea is over and all of the seven is dead and then on a quest some child of hades summons a ghost and it’s percy and he just gives them max amounts of sass instead of legitimately helping them
over a year ago darange said…
Percy insists on watching every minute of shark week and forces Nico to watch with him. Although being reluctant at first, Nico eventually concedes that sharks are pretty cool and watches willingly, if only to see Percy so excited about the large fish
over a year ago purple_giraffe said…
that's nice
After the Great War (war with Gaia), New York City got completely destroyed. Mortals blamed it all on a natural calamity which included massive earthquakes, land slides, tsunamis and tornadoes. They called it 'Nature's Vengeance'.
One of Athena's children who was a renowned architect was given the task of rebuilding the Manhattan skyline. He took up Annabeth as his apprentice and though Annabeth couldn't realise her dream of designing the Manhattan skyline, she got to be a part of the designing team:)
Oh My God What Did I Just Post??*?*??*?*?****?
Got it from tumblr:
percy and nico getting into a heated argument and nico accidentally confesses their love for percy out of frustration
got this off of Pinterest:
 got this off of Pinterest:
Maria Di Angelo named her daughter Bianca because when she found out that she was pregnant with Bianca Hades and her watched a "Snow White" together and she liked Snow White not only she was sweet and motherly she was also brilliant and manipulative and wanted Bianca to be like that.
Headcanon that Nico is left handed
8xchristellax8 commented…
(i'm fully aware it's a boring headcanon hush) over a year ago
Bianca4556 commented…
no it's not because then 당신 can say that Nico was called a devil child when he was younger over a year ago
wait did they really call left-handed people that? Because I'm left handed....holy shit over a year ago
Bianca4556 commented…
where I don't know if they did it during that time period (30s), but it would make it 더 많이 interesting on how he was determined to let his feelings show over a year ago
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
One fine day, Nico had accidently shadow travelled to a very strange place. He had landed himself in the store room of some sort of school he believed because of all the noise outside. Finally a kid with round glasses and a scar on his head along with his 2 friends a red haired boy and a girl let him out mumbling something about malfoy-mean-new kids.Before he could thank him and ask him what his name was , he was summoned to the Underworl by his father. When he asked why, Hades only replied that somethings were better left unknown.
darange commented…
LOL over a year ago
headcanon that whenever someone teases Thalia for her short hair and boyish punk clothes and calls her a "lesbian", she actually plays along and kisses one of her Huntresses.
To show Nico his feelings are okay, Jason bribed the Iris to shine rainbows on Nico every single day
that's too cuteee omg over a year ago
Bianca4556 commented…
opps I forgot to add that Nico acts annoyed but deep inside he enjoys seeing rainbows :) over a year ago
oh wait we have to number them
#14 - Annabeth's six pack is better than Percy's
IDEK over a year ago
Bianca4556 commented…
Oh like when viria drew the annabeth's abs and all the troublemakers came to the yard :) over a year ago
that's what I was thinking of lmao (but wait I thought another artist drew it though??) over a year ago
over a year ago agamotto said…
Please forgive the ramblings of a crazy old man, but, what is a headcanon?
headcanons are interpretations 또는 ideas made 의해 a 팬 of something, but it isn't official in the real books/shows/movies (in other words, not "canon" but completely made up) :-) over a year ago
@agamotto Elements and interpretations of a fictional universe accepted by an individual fan, but not found within or supported by the official canon
wait oh there's a new page I didn't even notice wha t
^^Wow I didn't know that there is an official-sounding definition for headcanons o.o
*coughs* w ow I forgot about this place
headcanon fave music artists??

Percy - We The Kings, Grouplove

Annabeth - Amy Winehouse

Piper - Florence + the Machine, Paramore

Frank - Mumford & Sons

Leo - Gorillaz

Hazel - Arctic Monkeys

Jason - Keane, White Stripes

Nico - Scattered Trees, Nirvana

Reyna - Lana Del Rey, Lorde

Octavian - Justin Bieber

Thalia - Green Day (OF COURSE)

Rachel - My Chemical Romance, All Time Low
darange commented…
i think Reyna might like Lindsey Stirling over a year ago
hm, I've never listened to her music, so I don't know. I just thought up artists that make really dark-sounding 음악 with nostalgic feelings over a year ago
this was so fun to do though omg over a year ago