올림푸스의 영웅들 The Punishment [ The gods go to college]

wildchild_rids1 posted on Nov 17, 2012 at 04:33AM
Here's a preview of what it's gonna be like -

"Everyone appear " roared Zeus. One by one everyone appeared and before the even finished appearing the fight's had already begun in the following way -

*Poseidon Vs Athena who were fighting about whose better. Posiedon was summoning huge waves at Athena while she ran at him with a sword.

*Next pair was Aphrodite and Artemis, they were fighting about love, Artemis was obviously against it. It was basically a cat fight - Artemis as sitting on Aphrodite's shoulders and pulling her hair .

and then there were

* Ares and Apollo who were fighting for fun [obviously].

" Enough!" Screamed Zeus and the whole room shook with thunder .

" Are you not gods that you're behaving like children ? Actually why not be children ?exclaimed Zeus with a British accent .

" Awesome joke , Zeus! " said Hermes who appeared just a moment ago .

As Zeus stared at Hermes, then he turned towards Athena and asked "Seriously ?" .
" You aren't joking are you ? '' said Athena staring at Zeus .

'' What ?!! What do you mean'' said the others.

'' Athena is right .... i ain't jokin' no more '.... and did i forget to mention you all will be leavin' tomorrow to COLLEGE" said Zeus in an american accent .

'' What ? down below ? what about our powers ?"
questioned Posiedon .

'' Yeah what about 'em '' ?? said Ares.

Meanwhile Aphrodite faints , ''Get up lady , stop the drama ....!'' said Artemis .

'' Only a- a true loves kiss can save ! Ares help !! " said Aphrodite

" Get a life will ya ? " said Artemis in disgust

" And did i mention -" said Zeus in an Irish accent when Apollo interrupted

" Stop with the accent will ya ? continue ! " exclaimed Apollo who was getting tired of Zeus's different accents

" As i was saying , you'll leave tomorrow and by tomorrow i mean in five hours and then... i'll be free , free , free . " echoed Zeus

" Peace out " said Hermes and rushed off

last edited on Jan 11, 2014 at 10:46AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 121 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 121

over a year ago GOLDEN1GIRL said…
laugh
. It's funny! (please keep reading my forum??) keep posting!!
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
thanx 4 reading yea and i'll continue reading u'rs
over a year ago corrected said…
WTF I don't understand a single thing your saying. Please improve spelling and grammar. Otherwise good idea.

link
link
link
link
link
link
over a year ago 8xchristellax8 said…
heart
ahahahahahah this is so funny xD only thing that bothers me is the grammar and punctuation and shit like corrected said up there^, but other than that i really think u should continue it! ^-^
thanx i'll post and definately improve my grammar
last edited over a year ago
continution -

" Woaaah gimmme a break people , i have a life just so you know ." said Apollo
Yeah i agree he has such an interesting and busy life - he has to go around the world then stop and eat McDonalds burger and ummm i almost forget and then goes to the beach and gets a tan !" said Artemis Sarcastically .

"okaaay , start packing now we'll be leaving in about 2 hours " said Athena accurately
"Woah , YOU'RE giving in " said Posiedon highlighting the word you're " that is something , the godess of war giving up ?! " said Posiedon with a grin

"well FYI you forgot that i am godess of Wisdom too so BACK OFF !!!" replied Athena furiously
"And anyways there's no point arguing with Zeus ,you should now that by now" she continued calmly

"Point to be noted " said Ares to Posiedon
" Oh shut up , I'm going to pack alright " said Posiedon sarcastically

[AFTER A WHILE]

" Okay so we should have names right ?" said Artemis

"Mike Seamus" said Posiedon
"Typical" murmered Athena
"What did you say again?"asked Posiedon

"Ooookkaay" said Aphrodite seeing where this was going

"Diana Nightshade" said Artemis proudly & everyone stared at her "WhaT ?" ahe asked "Zoey Nightshade was my right hand and this is to Honour her

ok post again
over a year ago seaistruth said…
Nice post soon
laugh
nice post! lmao typical Athena and Poseidon lol
over a year ago teamleo said…
cool
AWSHUMM!!!!!!!!! post soon
Rebecca Jones said Athena and no one argued
"Warlord Ares" said Ares and everyone stared at him " of course I was kidding"
" Sam" he continued
"Angelina knowells " said Aphrodite all exited " they can call me angel in short .
" Jared Black " said Apollo but no one gave any comment or anything cause they didn't care anymore.

" OK ur age ? No crossing 18 " exclaimed Athena .
[why ?i don't know]

" I'm 17"she quickly added [i guess she wanted to be the eldest]

" I'm 17 " said everyone but Artemis in unision

" well, I guess I'm 17 too "she said
OK so how are we going to look ? " said Aphrodite
"Huh ?"
" Omg you guys didn't think we were going this way right?"
Aphrodite had a point. So everyone transformed into human

Athena looked like a girl next door you would've never thought that she was Athena - goddess of wisdom,
She had brown hair with different shades of brown in it, she had grey eyes ( yeah I know), she was thin and about 5'8 she was wearing a yellow top saying I>U
big smile
This is really...AWSHUMM!!! post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Than I'll try to post later this evening
Great Post
thanx
(cont..)

Posiedon , well he was wearing knee lenght caramel coloured shorts & a white tee , he had brown - black hair , seagreen eyes , he was about 6'2 .

APHRODITE , what can i say . she looked soooo beautiful . she had blonde hair with big curls and blue highlights at the end . She had ... well , let's say colorful eyes. She was wearing you know the kind of stuff you see in teen vogue & of course she carried it out well plus as expected she had perfect makeup .

ARTEMIS , she had dark eyes (looked black) which almost SHINED NOT TWINKLED i repeat Shined she was wearing a black sleeveless top and black pants , the easier way to describe her is Lara Croft , she looked exactly like her with her long black hair neatly french braided to one side and the black aviators At this point i was worried about who liked black more Artemis or Hades . Even though she was godess of moon and hunts and stuff she looked ....................AWESOME !!

APOLLO looked like he kind of guy everyone wanted to hang out and have fun with . He had blond hair , he he'd made it ino spikes . He was wearing aa tee saying I'm Awesome agree or die with military print capri's

ARES looked almost the same , he had eyes which looked kind of brown , he had a banana over his brown hsairand a bikers suit . he looked handsome , i think .

" Time to leave , Hastala Vista losers " chuckled zeus and dissapeared pointing at thhe huge clock which almost stuck Five .

"Hastala Vista" grumbled Apolllo imtating Zeus as They dissapeared too .

** ****** THE END********

sowhat did ya'll think
big smile
Nice post soon!
smile
That was good post soon
nice post but whose point of view was it?
over a year ago yumalicious said…
laugh
I love it!!!! Please post soon!!!!!
wink
Hey I made a forum called The Quest with a Mark please check it out and post soon
@corrected its my point of view
@yumalicious than I'll post
@seaistruth I'll check out ur forum some other day caz I have 2 forums to take care of

Chapter 2
Apollo gets detention

" Manhattan private school and college" Artemis cried
"Loads and loads of fun " said Apollo sarcastically (Or that's what they thought until)

After a moment of silence

"No Apollo no! Shouted Artemis
By that time Apollo was inside the college gates giving
high fives to random guys ......

" he never listens does he? " asked Aphrodite sweetly
" nope, never " replied Artemis

" Guuuuyyys " said Poseidon pointing at a gang of students who looked about their age

"What seaweed brai--" before she could finish her sentence her jaw dropped .
Annabeth, Percy, Thalia, nico, Connor and Travis, Grover . And wait was that Clarisse?

Nope . False alarm it was Rachel

The reason why Athena's jaw dropped was not because she was surprised
to see annabeth it was really because she was holding hands with Percy

To be continued
I'm so evil
Mwuhahaha
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
surprise
so awesome!
!!!!!!!!!
Thank u
big smile
This is really good!!!!!!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Soooooo good
heart
awesomee post soon ^-^
Everyone while ur bored here plz go and check out my other forum the marked ones
Here's a link link
And teamleo's daughters of the sea is awshum u shud check it out !! i mean its like really reallly AWesome !! wait....did i say that already , never mind
cont..

"Control , control yourself Athena , it's just your daughter with your nemesis gods sun , nothings wrong " Athena grumbled

"Ha , ha the godess of wisdom is bonkers " teased Poseidon as he heard her grumbling and then he gave a high five to Ares and the continued - " Seee i was right from the very begining "

" she is wise so she is mad too , i KNEW it !! " he said snapping his fingers at Aphrodite and Artemis

" Uh , excuse me sir the mental hospital is THAT way " said a child who was passing by .

" Hey , i am not Crazy " he turned to look at the about 11 year old looking boy who was gone .

" Stupid children , especially boys " exclaimed Artemis

" Oh boy , were in trouble " said Aphrodite

" Trouble sounds good" Said Ares rubbing his hands against one another .

Aphrodite pointed at who was being dragged into the office by two men who wore black suits , were they body guards ? NO , they were SECURITY !!

" What did he do now ? " said Artemis miserably

" I hope we get into a fight " said Ares

"" Shut up Spear-Head " creid Athena ( i wonder how she comes up with these names)

" Oh nice , godess of War Vs God of War , now this is what i'm talking about , yeah ?"said Ares winking at Aphrodite who was clapping exitedly

" Whatever , do you remember anything - Apollo , office , Bodyguards , colllege anything ?" Screamed Artemis

" I certainly remember college but the rest , Nah !" he (Ares) Back answered

" Artemis dragged (literally) all of them to the office --

to be continued

big smile
Awesome chappie!!!!!!!!!!! Post soon!
big smile
sorry i hadnt been reading ur forum <:D lol GREAT POST THO!

and for some odd reason i cant have access to my profile OR other ppl's profiles on fanpop :/ something about identity theft? anyways when that shit clears up i'll fan you back ^-^ lol
laugh
Love it! Post soon!
didnt understand anything in that chapter
Nice chap
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
wink
POST!!!
big smile
Happy holidays!
----------
Please post soon, this is awesome!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
wink
Yeah I agree with yuma (can I call you that?) so post!
hi newbie(S) anyway ill try to ppost soon cause i cant find my book and its my sis's b'day today ! sorry guys
but .................
smile
It's okay but post soon please! And snowflakes can call me Yuma.

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
Tell your sister i says happy belated birthday! And its alright, just post soon!!!!!!
Post! I agree with Squirrel and Yuma!!
Continue...
And then Artemis knocked ( I didn't know the godless had manners)
" come in " said a deep husky voice
They went inside ans sitting on a chair was a chocolate coloured guy
The guy had curly hair tied into a tight pony ( believe me, he looked ridiculous I would have laughed I have no idea how the gods controlled it excluding apollo )

Apollo stood there laughing lik e a ...... cow or I don't know hyena, god knows how he does that, I mean he knows .

"Hello, I'm Stuart . You can call me Mr.Stuart ." He said

" can call me Mr.Stuart ? " ares chuckled.

He stared at Ares like he already had a rifle at his head . An for a second I could've
sworn there was terror in his eyes .

" by any chance, I mean do you know Jared black by any chance? Asked Stuart a k.a Mr.Stuart .
" who? DON'T know any Jared black " exclaimed ares but Apollo needed to umm have some fun didn't he?

THE END
+ bonus I'm taking characters plz ask if you want any charecter and then send me the details pluss Iknow I'm late but happy new year and feel free to spam
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
big smile
Omg! Luv this forum! Its halarious!!!
KEEP POSTING!!

Since ur taking characters, here is the description of my character:
name: Teresa Crystal Burne
appearance: tall, skinny, long black hair and dark brown eyes. really pretty and fashionable
personality: funny, kind, thoughtful, sarcastic, smart (kinda like a fashionable and popular nerd, i guess)

R our characters supposed to be mortal or demigods? cuz if we can be demigods, then my character would be the daughter of neptune (if that is allowed).
big smile
your charecter make them how you want it to be - i dont care if its a mortal , demigogd , god [ just create one and ill create the rest of the story ] , if you want you can also make ur character a teacher !!

btw Welcome to my forum rainbow !
Rainbow, no Hades?
Pretty and fashionable? Dont take this meanly but *snorts* I can definitely see you as that.
There. My evilness of the day.
Btw Ridah, thanks so much!
big smile
That was awesome!!!!! Character huh?

Name: Maggie Beaumont
Type: mortal who can see through the mist
Appearance: fashionably quirky, tall, healthy weight, honey brown hair, green eyes
Personality: perfect comedic timing, smart, definitely sarcastic ( comes with the comedic timing thing) energetic , kinda sensitive
( sorry if u think I am copying your form rain bow! Wasn't trying to steal ur character ideas!)
Please post soon!!
ur welcome blue .... a.k.a snowflakes 989 !! nice characters ppl