올림푸스의 영웅들 Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 6307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 6307

over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angry
*heals myself* shoots lightining from my finger tips! Gives her a nice sized cut on the cheek then I kick her in the face

Great work Camille

Btw I killed galabatorix! Now I have all of his power
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago torrent said…
i can use bold see
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
Knew you killed him. " BASTARD I SHALL KILLETH YOUS! WHAT EVVER YOU DO DON'T KILL RORAN IF YOU DO I WILL CALL OPON LUKE SKYWALKER AND THE FORCE TO KILL YOU!" heals my self and cuts of justins legs.
over a year ago socialnerdz said…
'Whats next?"
angry
*heals myself (again)* oh I don't know if you know this but the force is weainane I'm a wound in the force meaning it dosen't affect me! Also as the dark lord of the sith I killed Luke Skywalker during the yuuzhan vong war! Hey Roran what's up *stabs him in the heart*

Btw that's the lesson for today I'll teach you more later today!
" Fugging Bitch! RORAN! GREAT SO YOU'VE KILLED MY LOVE AND HIS DRAGON, HIS SWEET, ARYA, AND HIS COUSIN. YOUR JUST A BITCH AND THIS IS GOING NO WERE.... I AM GOING BACK TO OLYMPUS."

makes izzy punch justin in the face and heal roran then dips him in the river styx and then makes him immortal
*absorbs Rorans soul* ha I win the duel chaotica btw I killed the Olympians and took their powers including all of the people I killed such as Roran,Eragon,Arya,and Saphira
Great no safe haven! HELPPPPPPP-----P

PPPPPPPP---PPPPPPP!
over a year ago socialnerdz said…
"Why are you being mean she's just a girl?"
cool
*laugh evilly* don't you see Dalton's powers have been reduced to almost nothing it's the perfect time to exact revenge! I have changed but with Dalton out of the way imagine all the power I can take!
"the hes mad cause i am like the only daughter of Chaos!" sticks toungue out.
cool
Yes and imagine how much power I'll have if I take both your soul and your powers!
over a year ago darange said…
(grace)
ohh my gods my dad is power hungry!
i force my way out of izzy's body*see brother there is your problem*i move so fast no one can see me and i grab justin by his throat lift him in the air and put my sword under his chest*you have no more powers and no family*shows him carter and grace and rileyann watching*and i will kill you for threatining my grandaughter*drops justin on my sworrd blade absorbs his powers and soul opens up the void and stuffs him in side his prison planet and curse him so only i can release him and i use ancient black magic to destroy his soul*
carter i am sorry but that required the last of my energy but tell syble if she rembers that i wll always be apart of her and i mean it literaly*i enter syble/izzy's body*
crying
I don't care what you do I will find a way out and I'm sorry Carter! I truly am but it wasn't my fault completely! You have seen my true form right well let's say I can't control it it has a hunger for power which is why during these few days my resistance has been weakend meaning that he couldn't appear physically but could control his mind and the other part was that I really wanted power so part of that gave him the power to escape once more I'am sorry! I know I'm a horrible person I deserve this!
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....." has look on face that says 'wtf'
crying
Yeah you haven't been here long enough to know what I mean but Carter does!
I faint!
*paces my prison* (speaks in foreign language) *spirits appear in my prison* (continues speaking in foreign language)
cool
Translation to what I said above

I, Darth Nihlious, Dark Lord of the Sith calls upon the spritz of the ancients

After the spirits appear: help me
As i fall to the ground and was on the ege of consiousnes and unconsiousnes i see a face, a brunette little girl she 'said Chaotica-m——' and the i was out.
angry
(spirits)

What do you request master

(me)

(speak in foreign language) translation: break my prison!
(carter)
breaks down into tears right there in front of everybody
(izzy)
to many images pass through my head. Dalton i ...........................remember
((hay guess what guys? i tried out for a solo for the song jar of harts in my choir class! i find out on Tuesday if i get the solo)
crying
I'm sorry Carter but just to let you know it wasn't all mu fault read this even though I don't deserve your apology: I will find a way out and I'm sorry Carter! I truly am but it wasn't my fault completely! You have seen my true form right well let's say I can't control it it has a hunger for power which is why during these few days my resistance has been weakend meaning that he couldn't appear physically but could control my mind and the other part was that I really wanted power so part of that gave him the power to escape once more I'am sorry! I know I'm a horrible person I deserve this!
Does any one care about the 10 yr old that is unconscious?....
angry
No cause of we did someone would've helped you!
Hate you lc.
My skin turns as pale as a vampire's.
(grace)
sees some 10 year old girl unconscious so i wake her up
syble look inside and you will find me or i could come to you*i leave syble's body and i am in my true form*sorry but ever since i faded i have been stuck in this form syble i know this is alot to ask for but can you realease justin so i can bind his true form*Justin appears and i bind his true form so it can never take control of justins body again*ow syble i wish to be with you longer but i just seem to cause you and our family problems if you had never stumbled upon that page i .. i want you to know i love you but i must leave*I start to float to the sky sliping away from syble*i love*a single tear streams down my face and hardens and lands in sybles hand
(izzy\syble)
i i ... i cant jjust ddo tthat what abought carter. i say with tears in my eyes
crying
Wait you know that was one of my true forms right! See in time your magical bonds will break and it will rise again but for now I must focus on containing my other true form! Sion the lord of pain! *sees Carter but instead of going to her I vanish from this dimension!
crying
I'm bored! Hmmmm if I kill myself I won't be a threat to anyone! Naw!!! I'm going into stasis meaning that I can only be awakened by the person who loves me or when I decide I'm no longer a monster!
(friggin weeirdness. I just woke up.)
(anyone on)
(C'moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooN­Nnn­nnn­nnm­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­aam­nnn­nnn­mnn­n

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nnn­nmm­mmn­n nnnnnn!)

[

[[

JFK!

I HATE OCTAVIAN! LETS KILL OCTAVIAN!

Mooo!
over a year ago killer24 said…
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??
i is bored just got done playin guitar hero!
okayyyy goody for you *walks to cliffs in the woods* peaceful
Okayyyyy so my girl is up now so she stalks dude on cliffs.
(thats creepy)
(i is creepy but you think i cool any wayzc)
(your right) *takes out guitar and starts to play a bit*
I hum and i walk up to Guitar Guy. I say " 'Sup my bros a psychopath."
oh hay he is