The Fanpoppy Awards Short Acceptance Speeches

hooch-is-crazy posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 12:43PM
Now that all the awards have been announced, the winners should start thinking about acceptance speeches, I would like a lot to be posted as soapboxes but for any small award where it would be almost impossible to write a full soapbox for, you can just do short ones here, like a couple of sentences. Also, you can ask any questions on acceptance speeches.
last edited on Mar 03, 2009 at 06:12PM

The Fanpoppy Awards 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
tongue
short,eh?

THANK YOU!

over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
Thanks. :D
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
kiss
Thanks
over a year ago pink_martini2 said…
Thank very much!

I just posted in the awards article, but the femaleasskickers banner would not have been as BA if it weren't for everyone mentioning characters/people for the banner. I couldn't have thought of all those on my own!
over a year ago papa said…
Thank you for the Fanpoppy Fanpop Peeps! My head has been in the sand on many fanpop issues lately. And, sadly, I peruse the boards less and less except to deal with all the crazy user-to-user abuse (sigh). So...please give me a heads up on things like this in the future. That way I can also promote these things on the frontpage of fanpop!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
I thought that I did, unless I forgot to hit send or something, although I wasn't sure how to categorize it, that might have caused something.
over a year ago Olivine said…
big smile
I didn't even know I was nominated XDD but im soo happy :)) Thanks ♥
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
heart
Thank you my best soapbox award (I feel so speshul)
over a year ago harold said…
Coming back to this, I don't know if it is appropriate for anyone to respond on behalf of any of the clubs that were selected, but on behalf of the fans of the clubs - without whom no award would have been possible - I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the Fanpoppy awards in 2009, and extend a special thank you to those who voted for the link and the link. While all the nominees are great, I have a special place in my heart for both of those, and I am humbled to be even a small part of anything that the larger Fanpop community deems worthwhile. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! You're all stars!