텔레비전 List 12 characters(main, recurring, 또는 guest) from the same TV show survey game

HouseAddict87 posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 08:49AM
I found this on several peoples ff.net profiles and thought it would be fun to post here. It's mainly about couple, which I already posted on the tv couples spot, but it does relate to Television in general, so I'm posting it here too.

List Twelve fictional characters from the same TV Show

Criminal Minds (my pick)
1. Emily Prentiss
2. Spencer Reid
3. Aaron Hotchner "Hotch"
4. Penelope Garcia
5. Derek Morgan
6. Jennifer Jareau "JJ"
7. David Rossi
8. Erin Strauss
9. William LaMontagne Jr.
10. Kevin Lynch
11. Diane Reid
12. Elizabeth Prentiss

Now Answer These Questions:
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Nope, can't say that I have but that doesn't mean they aren't out there.

2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Well, hot isn't the word I would use. Cute, quirky, funny, brilliant, adorable... etc.

3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Ummm... holy shit! First off that would never happen in our universe; assuming surrogacy and sperm donations don't count. In some alternate universe though where this kind of thing could be possible, I bet Emily really would die having a half-sibling from her mother and Strauss. Talk about hell, especially if the child was a girl.

4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes, he's been in several but I don't care for the character so I don't read them.

5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
YES! YES! YES! I'm a big Reid/JJ shipper and am still holding out that somehow, someway they get together before the show ends. It'll never happen.

6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
WOW! Derek/Will or Derek/Kevin. I guess Five/Ten, but I'm NOT a slash fan. I could see them as really good friends, really good enemies, or maybe in some really, really weird threesome fan fic with Garcia. I'd prefer to see them as friends though.

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Guhross!! Well Rossi has already caught Garcia and Kevin in an awkward situation but... this would be totally different. I think even "seen-it-all before" David Rossi would lose his lunch. That's assuming it's "that" kind of awkward situation.

8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Blah, please God never let anything like this happen. Okay, it's the night before Kevin and Penelope's wedding. Hotch and Kevin have a heart-to-heart where Hotch gives Kevin advice on marriage and tells Kevin to protect Penelope with everything is.

9. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
Oh for the love of Christ I hope not, but it's the internet so yes, there probably is.

10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
"Secrets" (Oh my God, I'm turning my favorite crime drama into a soap opera! *headdesk*)

11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One?
Hehe, oh God! They would be undercover as a lesbian couple who become the target of an unsub killing lesbian couples in Georgia. Will the BAU be able to stop the unsub before they lose two very valuable and loved agents?

12. If One and Five got together, Would One's ex get together with Seven?
If Emily and Derek got together there's no way Rossi and John Cooley(Emily's presumed ex) would ever get together. Just...ewww... NO!

13. Create a title for a Four/Nine humor fic:
I suck at this! "Pen and Will go to Chuck E. Cheese"

14. Would Five and Eight make a good couple?
ROTFLMAO! While they would make a funny and very entertaining couple... no, seriously, NO!

15. (4) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (2) runs off with (4). (9), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (3) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (7) and finds true love with (1).

(Garcia) and (Will) are in a happy relationship until (Reid) runs off with (Garcia). (Will), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Hotch) and a brief unhappy affair with (JJ), then follows the wise advice of (Rossi) and finds true love with (Emily). O_o That would be, "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone"

16. (2),(5),(1),(6),(8) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (1) asks (8), and (8) says Truth. (1) asks who (8) loves, and (8), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (5). (8) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (3) while (4) and (5) run into the sunset together. However, (1) is secretly in love with (3), and become so jealous of (8), who, after the comfort from (3) becomes in a relationship with (6), and so (1) decides to murder (8), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (7) and is sent to prison, allowing (8) and (6) to continue their relationship.

(Reid) (Morgan) (Prentiss), (JJ), (Strauss) and (Hotch) are playing Truth or Dare. (Prentiss) asks (Strauss), and (Strauss) says Truth. (Prentiss) asks who (Strauss) loves, and (Strauss), confessed their true love with (Garcia). (Garcia) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Morgan). (Strauss) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Hotch) while (Garcia) and (Morgan) run into the sunset together. However, (Prentiss) is secretly in love with (Hotch), and becomes so jealous of (Strauss), who, after the comfort from (Hotch) becomes in a relationship with (JJ), and so (Prentiss) decides to murder (Strauss), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Rossi) and is sent to prison, allowing (Strauss) and (JJ) to continue their relationship. 0_o, 0_o, this would be season two of "Criminal Minds: The Fucking Twilight Zone!"

텔레비전 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vampsessed said…
surprise
GLEE CHARACTERS:

01. Kurt
02. Artie
03. Rachel
04. Finn
05. Mercedes
06. Puck
07. Tina
08. Quinn
09. Santana
10. Brittany
11. Blaine
12. Sam

01. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
♥ Puck/Blaine: No, if there is one I totally wanna read it!

02. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
♥ Finn: I would say Cute, Funny and Cares for others.

03. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
♥ Sam/Quinn: I would say: "Really Quinn, again?"

04. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
♥ I think there are some, but I don't think I read them.

05. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
♥ Artie/Puck: I don't think so. This would be weird.

06. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? 
♥ Mercedes/Santana or Mercedes/Brittany? None, I want Brittana!!!

07. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
♥ Tina -> Artie/Sam: OMG, Trouthy Mouth with Wheely? *collabs*

08. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
♥ Rachel/Brittany: When Rachel saw Brittany trapped in her locker, she would have never of thought what would happen next.

09. Is there such a thing as One/Eight fluff?
♥ Kurt/Quinn: Maybe, search the Net. :)

♥ Tina/Sam: The 2 times Tina almost caught Sam and Mercedes.

♥ Finn/Kurt: Finn goes with Kurt to visit a Gayclub or something like that because Kurt doesn't want to be seen alone.

♥ Kurt/Mercedes -> Blaine/Tina: No, but I would like to see it!

♥ Finn/Santana: One Frog Too Many.

♥ Mercedes/Quinn: I prefer the Friendship on the Show!

15. (Finn) and (Santana) are in a happy relationship until (Artie) runs off with (Finn). (Santana), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Rachel) and a brief unhappy affair with (Puck), then follows the wise advice of (Tina) and finds true love with (Kurt).

16. (Artie),(Mercedes),(Kurt),(Puck),(Quinn) and (Rachel) are playing Truth or Dare. (Kurt) asks (Quinn), and (Quinn) says Truth. (Kurt) asks who (Quinn) loves, and (Quinn), confessed their true love with (Finn). (Finn) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Mercedes). (Quinn) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Rachel) while (Finn) and (Mercedes) run into the sunset together. However, (Kurt) is secretly in love with (Rachel), and become so jealous of (Quinn), who, after the comfort from (Rachel) becomes in a relationship with (Puck), and so (Kurt) decides to murder (Quinn), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Tina) and is sent to prison, allowing (Quinn) and (Puck) to continue their relationship.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago XNaley_JamesX said…
One Tree Hill (my pick) 
1. Haley James Scott
2. Nathan Scott
3. Brooke Davis
4. Peyton Sawyer
5. Lucas Scott
6. Julian Baker
7. Skills
8. Dan Scott
9. Chris Keller
10. Clay Evans
11. Rachel Gatina
11. Mouth McFadden
12. Quinn James

No, and I doubt there are any. 

She's stunning!

It would make more sense the other way around, but I would say OMFG!!

No. 

Haha!! Not at all. 

Lucas is not really a big fan of Chris Keller, but I can see him getting along with Clay.

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? It would be such a typical thing for Skills to walk in on an awkward situation, but it being Nathan & his sister-in-law is just gross.

Don't really have anything.

Well, there was a kiss in a dream episode once, but I doubt anyone would like to see Haley & her father-in-law together.

"Skills got the chills" First thing that popped in my mind, I have no idea what it means! LOL

I love Peyton & Haley's friendship. But that's it.

First, Haley & Lucas are best friends since they were little, it would be weird if they got together, not to mention awkward.
And Nathan & Skills, I don't think so.

"Got slapped by you"

They're father & son so...

15. (Peyton) and (Chris) are in a happy relationship until (Nathan) runs off with (Peyton). (Chris), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Brooke) and a brief unhappy affair with (Julian), then follows the wise advice of (Skills) and finds true love with (Haley). 

- Nathan can't run of with Peyton, they're horrible together.
- Chris did actually have a one-night stand with Brooke.
- The thought of Chris finding true love with Haley makes me sick. LOL

16. (Nathan),(Lucas),(Haley),(Julian),(Dan) and (Brooke) are playing Truth or Dare. (Haley) asks (Dan), and (Dan) says Truth. (Haley) asks who (Dan) loves, and (Dan), confessed their true love with (Peyton). (Peyton) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Lucas). (Dan) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Brooke) while (Peyton) and (Lucas) run into the sunset together. However, (Haley) is secretly in love with (Brooke), and become so jealous of (Dan), who, after the comfort from (Brooke) becomes in a relationship with (Julian), and so (Haley) decides to murder (Dan), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Skills) and is sent to prison, allowing (Dan) and (Julian) to continue their relationship.

LMAO, this cracked me up! :P
over a year ago Nicolas97 said…
Grey's Anatomy
1. Lexie Grey
2. Miranda Bailey
3. Izzie Stevens
4. Jackson Avery
5. Mark Sloan
6. Arizona Robbins
7. George O'Malley
8. April Kepner
9. Addison Montgomery
10. Meredith Grey
11. Callie Torres
12. Alex Karev
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Of Course they are Calzona <333

Well, I'm a guy but I can admit that he's hot & I'm jealous /: {Jackson}

Alex & April ? That would be so freaking annoying storyline!

Yes, One About Addison & Alex ;)

Bailey & Arizona ? HAhahahahahhahahahaha NO WAY but this made me laugh!

Mark/Addison or Mark/Meredith ? I love the Dirty Mistresses Club but I prefer Maddison!

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
George walking into Bailey&Alex awkward situation ? that would be hilarious because Bailey would have yelled at O'Malley but Bailey/Alex : Gross!

Izzie & Meredith! Well, Meredith asks Izzie not to leave and they fall in love :P

Lexie/April ? Idk but I hope there is, I could ship them <3

George/Alex ? Ewwwwwww!!! "the enemies who ditched Izzie Stevens and became friends"

Jackson & Lexie were dating in s7 so I don't have to figure out a plot!

Lexie & Mark get together (they're meant to be) <333333333 Jackson getting together with George ? NO WAY!

Jackson/Addison ? "When Jackson met Addie"

Mark/April ? I don't think so!

15. (Jackson) and (Addison) are in a happy relationship until (Bailey) runs off with (Jackson). (Addison), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Izzie) and a brief unhappy affair with (Arizona), then follows the wise advice of (George) and finds true love with (Lexie).
Addie/Jackson = NO!, Jackson/Bailey = NO!, Addie/Lexie = NO!, Addie/Arizona = NO!, Addie/Izzie = HELL YEAH

16. (Bailey),(Jackson),(Lexie),(Arizona),(Apri­l) and (Izzie) are playing Truth or Dare. (Lexie) asks (April), and (April) says Truth. (Lexie) asks who (April) loves, and (April) confessed their true love with (Jackson). (Jackson) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Mark). (April) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Izzie) while (Jackson) and (Mark) run into the sunset together. However, (Lexie) is secretly in love with (Izzie), and become so jealous of (April), who, after the comfort from (Izzie) becomes in a relationship with (April), and so (Lexie) decides to murder (April), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (George) and is sent to prison, allowing (April) and (Arizona) to continue their relationship.
I LOVED the Japril Storyline! Lexie in jail ? NO! April/Arizona & Mark/Jackson = LAME!
over a year ago charmeddexter said…
The Walking Dead
1. Daryl Dixon
2. Merle Dixon
3. Rick Grimes
4. Beth Greene
5. Shane Walsh
6. Andrea
7. Michonne
8. Dale
9. T-Dog
10. Axle
11. Amy
12. Glenn

No

very hot the hottest character in the show

That would be very funny if a guy in his early 20s got a guy in his 60s pregnant.

No.

Yes they would.

I would like to see five/nine as friends

7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?
It's too disgusting to think about.

I have no idea.

I really bloody hope not.

I can't think of any.

Daryl would save Beth from a hoard of Zombies and then they would have to hide until the zombies go away and thinking they are about to die Beth would want to lose her virginity (she would be 18 by then) and after they do it they realise how much they care about each other.

No way Daryl and Shane would get together. In this show no one really has ex's they are all dead.

Beth and T-Dog dance with zombies (I'm not good with coming up with names)

No way they would kill each other if they had to spend any time together.

15. (Beth) and (T-Dog) are in a happy relationship until (Merle) runs off with (Beth). (T-Dog), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (Rick) and a brief unhappy affair with (Andrea), then follows the wise advice of (Michonne) and finds true love with (Daryl).

16. (Merle),(Shane),(Daryl),(Andrea),(Dale) and (Rick) are playing Truth or Dare. (Daryl) asks (Dale), and (Dale) says Truth. (Daryl) asks who (Dale) loves, and (Dale), confessed their true love with (Beth). (Beth) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (Shane). (Dale) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (Rick) while (Beth) and (Shane) run into the sunset together. However, (Daryl) is secretly in love with (Rick), and become so jealous of (Dale), who, after the comfort from (Rick) becomes in a relationship with (Andrea), and so (Daryl) decides to murder (Dale), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (Michonne) and is sent to prison, allowing (Dale) and (Andrea) to continue their relationship.

Great job HouseAddict87 I really enjoyed this.
last edited over a year ago