Stormclan Who Am I? #4

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 26, 2010 at 04:15AM
This will decide who gets to be on the January Icon for StormClan! lolz! hope the right answer doesnt happen ova night! lolz! u need ta get both of these 2 win ur prize!

*what runs but never walks, n has a bed but never sleeps

*which cat in StormClan made history when a rival clan attacked a tortoiseshell queen and her 4 kits but was saved by a blue tabby

(p.s. these r supposed to b hard! that way it will take a while 2 get the answer!)
 This will decide who gets to be on the January 아이콘 for StormClan! lolz! hope the right answer doesnt

Stormclan 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
mischievous
lolz! I wonder how long it will take to get it? ~Stormstar
over a year ago Tuktu said…
A river.
And Ivytail?
last edited over a year ago
not exactly srry ~Stormstar
over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
hmmm
riverbed is the first answer but im not sure what the second is, i'll have to look it up
over a year ago Tuktu said…
Daisyflower maybe?
cool
nope not Daisyflower
cool
ah-ha! I got it! The answers are riverbed and the tortoiseshell was Spruceleaf while the blue tabby was Bluefire! am i right?
surprise
lolz! ur right Razorfang! But how dd u no? ~Stomstar
lol! this happened a long time ago when i had first joined the clan! some things you can never forget.....
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
angelic
I knew it was Spruceleaf before I saw the answer. I would know my mother's face from anywhere.........-Tala

I wasn't there for the beginning of StormClan, so I can't answer TOO many questions.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
wow i forgot about my first apprentice feel so ashamed... *bangs her head on the table*
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
laugh
xDD you can't be expected to remember everything!