Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*give her an annoyed look*
Sunheart

mhmm i guess i do since we are mates *takes another bite*
Skyheart

*nods* i just hope i dont lose a littermate..
Flintpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*grooms his fur* I'd say we're a pretty perfect match. -Hushpool

Your siblings are strong and all have good mentors. I'm sure they'll be okay. *rests his tail on his shoulder comfortingly* -Treepaw

What? I consider you a friend. -Frecklepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Your pregnant Swallow you'll do no such thing you have to care for those unborn kits besides it's Greysquirrels right to avenge her sister a giant those rouges -Shadowdrift
Okay fine we are friends. *calls over to her then look back at Shiverpaw embarrassed*
Sunheart

*shrugs* i guess you are right..what about you?
Flintpaw

*purrs lightly* you know i remember the first time we tried to hang out we beat the living mouse out of each other
Skheart
*laughs* We did. And the time after that. And the time after that. -Hushpool

After we've beaten these rouges we can start trying for kits. How does that sound, dear? -Darkmist

*looks at Shiverpaw with a twinge of jealousy before getting up and heading over to the medicine cat den* Merrypaw, you there? -Frecklepaw

... I'm nervous. But I want to fight. I want to find the cat that killed my brother and make him pay. -Treepaw
Stump...*says quietly*
Flintpaw

and I'm pretty sure i won every time didn't i?
Skyheart
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*touches her nose to his shoudler* "No one can tell you that, Snowstep. You have to make those decisions and choices for yourself." ~ Mistybreeze

*Leaps from the boulder and pads towards Bearstar* "When do you expect you'll be ready for the ambush?" ~ Falconstar

*Pads into camp* ~ Thorntail

*Narrows her eyes playully and cuffs his ears* "Suree. You don't have a thing for each other." ~ Shiverpaw
No way! I won at least once. -Hushpool

I know Smokepaw would want me just to make sure the clan and myself are safe...But it's impossible for me not to want justice. What they did was so wrong. And for what they did to my dad and my uncle. And your dad. These cats need to pay. -Treepaw
we dont! I'm sure of it just friends! *tries to duck away from her paw* but I'm surprised i completely thought you and Snowstep had a thing thats why i never padded after you well that and Snowstep doesnt really like me
Sunheart

*frowns* Thats not much help..*shuffles his paws* i just dont know what to do now..
Snowstep
Speak of the devil. Here he is. -Hushpool

*pads over to the fresh kill pile and grabs a sparrow before settling down next to Skyheart* -Blackpelt
Nope i recall winning every single one of them then i got a great prize *grins at her*
Skyheart

*nods* i know but Treepaw we are just Apprentices.
Flintpaw
I do give pretty great rewards don't I. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

Who would have thought that you two would be the ones with one of the happiest love lives in the clan. -Blackpelt
I've been training hard. I might not be able to join the experienced warriors at the front of the battle, but I can still fight. -Treepaw
*Looks embarrassed again* "Well you were wrong. Snowstep is just...i don't know. He's too nice, he lets me win everything... i want someone who challenges me to be better, and who won't let me walk all over them or always let me win. Snowstep just isn't that cat." ~ Shiverpaw

*pads over to Ivyfrost* "What'd I miss?" ~ Thorntail

*explains Falcobstars meeting* ~ Ivyfrost

"If you really love Shiverpaw, then you keep fighting for her." ~ Mistybreeze
*pads over to Ivyfrost* Hello, Ivyfrost. *notices Thorntail* oh. Hello Thorntail. *flicks his tail in annoyance* -Featherwing
*Flashes Featherwing a smile* "Hey Featherwing." ~ Ivyfrost

*Rolls his eyes* "Oh, please, Featherface. Don't pretend like you didn't notice me before you came over here." ~ Thorntail
*pads up behind Featherwing giving Thorntail a glare*
Crowtial

*looks over at Blackpelt* you know we were having a romantic conversation *huffs* And it wasn't hard to get good rewards when you are to tired to fight back *nuzzles her*
Skyheart

I mean to be fair even though i dont like him he does that just because he cares about you. Though i can see where you are coming from having someone who is so easily swayed can get a little bothersome i wouldn't want a mate like that. i need someone who can put me in line *chuckles*
Sunheart

*nods* i know I'm just saying we all have to becarful because of our parents..
Flintpaw
*Notices Crowtail and laughs dryly* "And your faithful mate too." ~ Thorntail

Dear Lord, please give my boy a break xDx
NEVER
*smirks and bats his muzzle* "I'll say" ~ Shiverpaw
I was already on my way over here when you walked up. She's my mate's sister, I wasn't going to leave just because you're here. -Featherwing
*rolls his eyes* Excuse me. -Blackpelt

I know...-Treepaw
guys i had more then just them reply :D

*purrs* what you agree with me then?
Sunheart
"Aw, its cute how close you are to Crowtail's family." *rolls his eyes* "Really, it's touching." ~ Thorntai
Tangle, your obsession with Thorntail concerns me xD

"Absolutely. You're a pawful." ~ Shiverpaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Yes Frecklepaw? *looks up from her nest* -Merrypaw
its okay it concerns all of us

Im not that much of a pawful am i? *looks a little worried
Sunheart
so how was my brother you love so much?
Skyheart
So what exactly is Crowtail doing because he's not said a word xD

*Smirks* "Uh-huh. You're terrible." ~ Shiverpaw
he doesnt want to start anything :D

least i have a family Thorntail you tend to kills yours right? *says dryly*
Crowtail

oh shush! *cuffs her gently over the ears* you are just as bad
Sunheart
SUREE. HE DOESNT WANT TO START ANYTHING THAN HE GOES AND SAYS THAT

*gasps, shocked* "Crowtail!" ~ Ivyfrost

*Shrugs* "Tend to, yeah. Tend to kill insane mentors and save lives too, but for some reason no one ever seems to remember that. " ~ Thorntail

*gasp, mock offended* "Am not!" ~ Shiverpaw
last edited over a year ago
IT SLIPPED OUT

*looks at his sister* what! you know he is just trying to start trouble so we might as well just get to it.
Crowtail

OOOOOH PLEASE i remember us both being trouble makers when we were kits and apprentices!
Sunheart
*looks from Thorntail to Crowtail* "He has a point, Crowtail. He did save your life. And a few sarcastic comments doesn't mean someone wants trouble." ~ Ivyfrost

*rolls his eyez* "Forget it Ivyfrost. Youre not telling him anything hes never heard before." ~ Thorntail

*laughs* "I guess we were the wild ones. Huh? Chillpaw and Snowstep were the responsible ones." ~ Shiverpaw
*purrs* yea they were never any fun always sticking to the rules! *sighs* though i miss your sister.
Sunheart

*lashes his tail and turns to pad away*
Crowtail
*looks away and mumbles* "Yeah..." ~ Shivrrpaw

last edited over a year ago
I don't really want to talk about that. *looks completely disheartened as he eats* I suppose this was to be expected though. We all know how Thorntail feels about giving second chances. -Blackpelt
You know, Thorntail, Crowtail really did value your friendship. -Featherwing
"Yeah?" *asks dryly* "Well he had funny way of showing it." ~ Thorntail
*nudges her * hey do you wanna go out sometime?
Sunheart

oh come on it couldn't have gone that bad! right Hushpool?
Skyheart
*flicks an ear* "You mean hunting?" ~ Shiverpaw
*nods* yea hunting or walk just if you need to talk about anything.
Sunheart

But what if it makes things worst Mistybreeze...what if i just push her away even more trying to fight for her...*claws at the ground* ugh....! i didn't think things would turn out like this!
Snowstep
I just wanted to check on you, sis. I know you've been working your tail off with these injured cats. *lays down beside her nest* Besides, I wanted to get some stuff off my mind so I figured you'd be the best to come and chat with. Unless you're too tired. -Frecklepaw

That's rich coming from you. -Featherwing

Oh yea. Charming thing like you, he must have been anxiously awaiting your return. -Hushpool

*flicks his ears in annoyance* He told me that he's in love with Holiday and when she returns from the city they're going to be official. Oh and he also thanked StarClan when I told him I'd leave him alone. Not that bad right? *says bitterly before finishing off his meal* -Blackpelt
*starts to choke on his vole* In love with Holiday!? sheesh and you believe that ice hearted tom? come on Blackpelt i thought you were smarter then that
Skyheart
Well what am I supposed to believe? I asked him if he was lying and he looked me dead in the eyes and said he loved her. Not to say that I completely believe it, but I was gone for so long it wouldn't have surprised me if he'd moved on. I just didn't anticipate how much it would hurt. -Blackpelt
*smirks* "Aw, aren't you a sweetheart." ~ Shiverpaw

"Then you'll learn how to.move on." *meows firmly* ~ Mistybreeze

*narrows his eyes and opens his mouth to retort, but Ivyfrost slaps her tail across his mouth* *Shots her an annoyed look* ~ Thorntail

*smiles at Featherwing* "Did you need anything, Featherwing?" ~ Thorntail
I was going to ask if you'd consider talking to Treepaw sometime about the attack we have coming up. Make sure he knows not to push himself past his skill level. You're a strong and respected warrior and I know he admires you for that. Plus, he's getting to that age where he doesn't take as much guidance from Crowtail and I. -Featherwing
*Grins* you shouldnt call me that i might just make fun of your issues instead of helping *laughs and stands up* well if you need anything just call out i need to go find Frecklepaw and see if she wants to tear my tail off for what i said.
Sunheart

*looks at her a bit surprised by her tone and nods* Okay..Mistybreeze thanks for everything.
Snowstep

*yawns boredly* i dont know I'm not the love expert here heck me and Hushpool still barely understand why we are together.
Skyheart
*Blinks, taken back* "You want me to talk to Treepaw? I mean, if you really think he'll listen to me than I will, but... i dont think I've ever talked to Treepaw before in my life." ~ Ivyfrost

*Raises an eyebrow, equally confused* *Ivyfrost's tail tail is still over his mouth* ~ Tjorntail
*laughs* "Okay... have fun making up with your not-crush." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles and flicks him with her tail* "Anytime." *Stands to her paws and leaves the camp* ~ Mistybreeze
Everyone knows the answer to that. Because you're both so irritable and aggressive that you're the only ones that could stand each other. -Blackpelt

Rude, but not incorrect. *leans against Skyheart* I also like to think it's because we're both so good looking. -Hushpool

*sits next to her sister in the medicine cat den, looking at all the MoonClan cats* -Frecklepaw