Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Thank you. I missed being able to talk to you. *sighs and sits down* And I'm sorry. I know I was pretty stubborn with my feelings, but that's because they're strong. I'm not sure if you're aware due to how many times you've said I am, but I'm not interested in just sleeping with him. *rolls her eyes in slight amusement* We've been friends for a long time, you'd think you'd know my needs aren't so carnal. -Robinwing

Don't be. I think about him everyday and I know my friends don't want to keep hearing about it. So it's nice to be able to talk about him. *sits down* I feel guilty all the time. I feel guilty because I was right there, but I was too weak to do anything for him. I couldn't help my brother who I promised time and time again I'd protect. -Treepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Hard taking on big warriors as an untrained apprentice don't feel so bad... *puts a paw on his shoulder comfortingly* -Silverpaw

*notices Treepaw and Silverpaw and narrows her eyes* What is he doing with that MoonClan apprentice? -Applepaw

*she still looked visibly uncomfortable* I know but you have to understand it doesn't sit well with me -Lakefrost
I know I know. I just wanted to clear the air. I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I just want to be able to still be your friend despite my love interest. Think that's okay? -Robinwing

I know I shouldn't, but I do. I miss him so much. *puts his tail on her paw* And you must miss your sister already. I'm sorry. -Treepaw

*pads over to her sister* Hey Applepaw. What are you doing? -Sweetpaw
I think let the circumstances we need all the friends we can get -Lakefrost

She was the gentlest cat...more of a mother then my real one she was sweet and kind and who i went to when I was upset...she was the shoulder you cried on while my other sister Greysquirrel tried to make you laugh...I think she's taking it worse than I am they were even closer... -Silverpaw

Looking over the MoonClan cats...I don't trust them using our lands...who is Treepaw even talking to? Is that the apprentice from a moon ago? The pretty one? -Applepaw
*nods* We have three kits without a mother now...*flicks her tail worriedly* I hope my brother is doing okay. I know he's trying to be strong for his kits but...I can't imagine the loss he must be feeling. -Robinwing

*pads over to Lakefrost and Robinwing* Unfortunately we won't even have the opportunity to bury her. I wish we could at least give him the proper ceremony to grieve. -Mudpath

I'm sorry, Silverpaw. But as long as you're here you can talk to me about it whenever you like. I'm here to listen. *touches his nose to her ear for a moment, giving her his most sincere acknowledgement* -Treepaw

*nods* Silverpaw. She's very nice. I heard that her older sister was the one MoonClan cat that died. -Sweetpaw
Why is he comforting her shouldnt he be with his own clan? *snorts a bit like falconstar she was a bit anti Other Clan and her jealousy for Silverpaw made it worse* -Applepaw

Thank you *smiles a bit then looks towards the medicine Cat den* And now Hazelpaw is hurt...she's my best friend we fought beside eachother she took a bad hit to the head... -Silverpaw

She'll be in StarClan all the same though a wonderful cat with the noblest sacrifice made for her kits she'll be celebrated there...I'm sure once things get settled Bearstar will announce a vigil for her tonight -Lakefrost
*nods* A beautiful cat she was, inside and out. -Robinwing

A noble warrior and a perfect mother. -Mudpath

I'm sure she'll be okay. Merrypaw is one of the best medicine cat apprentices the clans have ever seen. She's incredibly smart and good at what she does. Plus, I'm sure your medicine cats are just as accomplished. She'll probably be awake in no time. -Treepaw

They both lost a sibling to these rouges, I'm sure they're just understanding of each other's lose. *nudges her shoulder lightly* These MoonClan cats will be gone in no time, so don't worry. *like her "father" she didn't mind the MoonClan cats being here, she saw the benefits in making friends with neighboring clans and was trusting of them to a degree**however, she could see her sister's jealousy and didn't want her to be stressed* -Sweetpaw
She seems accomplished running around helping everyone and Oakleaf is wonderful he's a kind cat and minnowpaw is shy but smart plus Hazelpaw is her sister I'm sure she's getting the best care -Silverpaw

I still don't see why he has to be so friendly their a foreign clan they can refuge here but that doesn't mean we have to get cozy with them *snorts and walks off* -Applepaw

*nods* Her sacrifice will not be in vain as well the Clan will turn her kits into strong warriors she can. E proud of -Lakefrost
*nods* And if one of them gets you as a mentor then strong they shall absolutely be. -Mudpath

*rolls her eyes slightly at her brother* Okay, I'm out of here before the flirting starts. *gets to her paws and moves to wait closer to the medicine cat den* -Robinwing

Your clan is very close aren't they? Very strong family bonds. -Treepaw

*groans and picks her head up, rubbing her eyes* Where am I? -Hazelpaw
I already have an apprentice who's in the medicine Cat den -Lakefrost

Yes we're really a bunch of small interconnected families we've lost a lot in the past year...when I was born we were a strong clan -Silverpaw
I already have an apprentice who's in the medicine Cat den -Lakefrost

Yes we're really a bunch of small interconnected families we've lost a lot in the past year...when I was born we were a strong clan -Silverpaw
By the time these kits are ready to be apprentices my sister will be a warrior. *tries to hide the concern in his voice* I'm sure she'll be completely fine and ready to get back out there when she wakes up. -Mudpath

You're still a strong clan. I can tell. I mean look at you, you're strong, smart, beautiful. -Treepaw

*sits up and looks around the medicine cat den* Hmm -Hazelpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
"Because.... Because maybe I thought I loved you, or at least that I could. But th then you disappeared and retuned without warning and demanded to be part of my life again, but Blackpelt, whose to say you won't just disappear again one morning?!" ~ Thorntail

*Shrugs* "That's alright. Even if a portion is just one piece of prey every day, that's still one piece of prey for one of my Clanmates." ~ Falconstar

"MoonClan?" *echo's incrediously, poking his head into camp* ~ Duskstorm
I'm sure too she's always been a little fighter -Lakefrost

Oh good your awake *pads over feeling her head* the swelling is going down too I'm gonna check you for a concussion follow my paw with just your eyes *says as she holds her paw up to her face moving it side to side* -Merrypaw

*smiles a bit* now your just flattering me Treepaw of StormClan *purrs a bit* -Silverpaw
Then you'll get one price of prey well kick it over the border for you *chuckles a bit at the idea* -Bearstar

Yea I think it's the whole clan kits queens elders... *says looking around as she places the rabbit on the pile* -Sheepfluff
There's no guarantee that either of us will be around forever! But you're supposed to take chances in life! That's the point! If you cast everyone aside because you can't guarantee their permanent existence then you aren't really living! At least not living the life of a warrior! *shakes his head* Thorntail I'm not demanding to be a part of your life. I just don't want you to prevent me from being in it if I can right my wrong. And I know I can. Please. Just give me the opportunity to at least be by your side as a friend. If even after some time you reject my feelings then I'll back off. -Blackpelt

*nods* I'm glad she got you as a mentor. -Mudpath

My fathers raised a gentleman. How can I help myself when I'm sitting next to such a pretty she-cat. You deserve compliments. *smiles slightly* -Treepaw

Uhh okay. *follows her paw with her eyes* Who are you? -Hazelpaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
She's the stormclan medicine cats apprentice •says behind her• you hit you head pretty hard Hazelpaw
Oakleaf

•cuffs him again• you can be a real skunk you know
Flintpaw

•arches a little from her claws• oh come on that's not fair!
Skyheart

•nods remembering she really isn't Scorchgazes kit but keeps it to himself• yea I guess that's true •purrs•
Sunheart
*purrs* Why not love? *rubs her claws up and down his back* -Hushpool

*smiles* I do it out of love though. -Wrenpaw

I feel like I got hit by a monster. Is everyone else okay? What about Silverpaw? -Hazelpaw

So would you like to hunt now? I'm sure with these MoonClan cats here extra prey will be needed. -Frecklepaw
Silverpaw is fine love *smiles at his daughter his shoulder wrapped and dressed* -Timberwolf

My name is Merrypaw *smiles* I think you'll manage any stomach sickness? -Merrypaw

You trained Boulderpaw well too he held his own too out there -Lakefrost

Fathers? *looks at him curiously* -Silverpaw
b--because its not fair! *whines*
Skyheart

*curls his tail around his kits looking around the camp wearily*
Snowtail

*frowns* why should we have to hunt for them? they arent part of our clan and I'm sure Falconstar will make them hunt for themselves
Sunheart

Silverpaw is fine we will tell you more later answer Merrypaws question
Oakleaf

*pads around looking for Hazelpaw*
Boulderpaw

tough love *chuckles and stretches*
Flintpaw
Then do something about it. *tugs more roughly on his ear* -Hushpool

*nods* Thank you. He's very strong. *sees him wandering around* Boulderpaw! Come here. -Mudpath

*pads over to Snowtail, looking at the kits with soft eyes* I'm sorry for your loss. *his strong voice betrayed his gorgeous appearance* -Featherwing

No, no sickness. *shows her a small cut on her flank* This hurts a little, but my head is the worst. *looks at her father* Are you okay, dad? -Hazelpaw

Hey I'm not as tough as Applepaw. -Wrenpaw

*shrugs* Then we'll hunt for our clan. But as long as they are our allies we should keep them strong. -Frecklepaw

Oh right. I forget that for most other clans it's probably not something common or even known of. *sits next to her and leans his head down next to hers, directing her gaze* That cat over there, *motions with his tail to Crowtail with his sister* and that cat over there. *motions to Featherwing speaking to Snowtail* Those are my fathers. -Treepaw
*Narrows his eyes* "Of course, I'm sure a portion rations out to be more than just a single piece of prey every day, but I'm sure you got the point. And instead of kicking it, I think we'll send a patrol to the border everyday to receive the prey. I'm not sure StarClan would appreciate the kicking of hard-earned prey." *Smirks a bit* ~ Falconstar (He's so young and petty, I love him xD)
^ Also, you're welcome for giving Tree and Silver a reason to meet up! I did that for you guys xD

*Narrows his eyes and steps closer to Sheepfluff on instinct so that their pelts brushed,, his fur bristling* "What are they doing in our camp?" *Growls softly* ~ Duskstorm

*Scoffs and glares at the falls* "I already gave you that chance and more. You don't understand, Blackpelt. You're not the first cat whose left, but you will be the last, because I won't take you back. Not as a mate, not as an outlet for my frustration, and not as a friend." ~ Thorntail
Whatever you say, Thorntail. Whatever you say. *flicks his tail* I'm exhausted and hungry. *heads inside to grab a meal* -Blackpelt
*Watches him leave, a scowl upon his features* Stupid Blackpelt, coming back from the dead and complicating everything all over again... ~ Thorntail
*gazes back at him and smiles weakly**he was sure that Thorntail would be more complicated than ever, but he couldn't stop the panging in his chest upon seeing him again* -Blackpelt
*growls and shoves her onto her back standing over her* fine guess its my turn.
Skyheart

*nods to Featherwing* thanks...hey is there by chance a place my kits could sleep?
Snowtail

*shrugs* i guess thats true...*sniffs the air* come on lets get hunting then
Sunheart

dont get me started about her sometimes i think there is just thorns up her rear!
Flintpaw

*pads over to Mudpath* whats up?
Boulderpaw

*nods* looks like you got a bit of a bump on your head *chuckles slightly*
Oakleaf

Katie you never replied to Crow.
Well dang, Team. I don't know what to do now... Blackpelt and Thorntail are our only two cats that interact xD

*Storms into camp and shoves past him (unnecessarily so, because maybe he missed touching him, although he'll die before he admits it xD)* "And quit smiling at me like that," *mumbles* ~ Thorntail
Sorry! What'd he say??
nope! *purrs* to be honest i just wanna be a normal cat so i try not to use it as much now..
Crowtail

also Thorntail is just being savage haha!
Keep touching me like that and my approach will definitely be a lot more touchy. *grins* -Blackpelt

*grins* I thought you'd never take over. -Hushpool

*nods* Follow me. *starts toward the nursery* -Featherwing

*nods and follows the scent of a squirrel* -Frecklepaw

*chuckles* She can be a little abrasive. But that's what makes her special. -Wrenpaw

You did very well today. -Mudpath

*huffs* Great. I bet it's gonna keep hurting. -Hazelpaw
He's pretty savage in general, yeah xD But Blackpelt is messing with his mind and making him feel all weird and gross and sexually deprived, so yeah, that contributes to the whole mess xD

*Stops and shoots him a dark look over his shoulder (although it probably lacks a little bit of power cause in all honesty he wouldn't really mind that xD)* "I will kill you, and I will make it look like an accident." ~ Thorntail
last edited over a year ago
Thorntail is such a shit, but I love him XD

You sure you wouldn't want to brag about it? I mean, *pads over to him* you'd have finally gotten annoying old me out of your fur. *brushes their pelts momentarily, enjoying the brief moment* -Blackpelt
*nods thankfully* thanks...though i wish i could have done more..
Boulderpaw

*pads over to Mistybreeze* hey.
Snowstep

*nips her neck* oh shush you! *growls lightly pushing into her*
Skyheart

*stops and opens his jaws tasting the air scenting a mouse and crouches down*
Sunheart

*follows after him nudges his kits gently*
Snowtail

thats true *yawns tiredly* that rabbit made me sleepy.
Flintpaw
I just realized that he can relate to every Fall Out Boy song ever, and that is why he's my favorite xD

*Looks up and smiles briightly* "Hey Snowstep." *Licks the top of his head* ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks slightly, briefly* "I would only try to make it look like an accident for your dumb brother's sake; he'd die if he lost you. Although," *shoots Featherwing a glance* "I suppose I don't really care what he does." ~ Thorntail
*Blinks, shocked* "You don't?" ~ Ivyfrost
i mean there are things you dont want to hear *chuckles* like sometimes ill just listien and hear to cats going at it and its awkward. but yea i dont know it just a bother sometimes.
Crowtail

*purrs* hey Mistybreeze i was talking to Shiverpaw a bit ago and she said i was always your favorite and i kinda felt bad.
Snowstep
*Wrinkles her nose* "Gross, Crowtail!" ~ Ivyfrost

*Rolls her eyes fondly* "So dramatic, that one is." ~ Mistybreeze
Tangle, I just finished writing Thorntail's backstory and I can now say with full certainty that you are the reason he's the way he is xDD YOUR CATS ALL TRAUMATIZED HIM!

link
tanglebelly commented…
ha :D over a year ago
i mean i wouldn't call her Dramatic i think she is just lonely since well you know..
Snowstep

*stretches laughing* see told you not always fun!
Crowtail
*Smiles fades and lowers her gaze* "Right," *Mumbles. Shakes her head and musters up another smile* "Well, she still has you, doesn't she?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Ugh, I can see how that would be a downside." ~ Ivyfrost
*purrs and leans her head back* Always so aggressive. -Hushpool

You did better than anyone could have asked for. Any harder fighting and you might be injured too. You did well. -Mudpath

*goes inside* Plenty of empty nests to put them in. -Featherwing

*goes inside* This nursery is a lot bigger than the one at home...-Eaglekit

Let's get some rest. *heads into the apprentice den* -Wrenpaw

*chases after the squirrel when it takes off* -Frecklepaw

I'd like to see you get fiesty with me again. It's been a long time. *licks his ear quickly* -Blackpelt
oh yea I'm defiantly the reason for him being how is ahahahaha thats great :D

*nods and sighs* but she sees my more as a brother since you were always taking care of me when i was a kit *chuckles* she isn't aware of how i really feel
Snowstep

mhmm *licks his lips finishing the meal* anyways how is your love life going since we are on the topic of love.
Crowtail
*watches her go and pounces onto his mouse happily killing it and picks it up*
Sunheart

*looks around* thanks so much..*nudges Eaglekit* why dont you pick out a nest to sleep in *purrs gently*
Snowtail

*drags a claw down her spine* i think i told you to shush didn't i? *leans into her hard*
Skyheart

*shrugs* thats true...have you seen Hazelpaw at all?
Boulderpaw

*nods and pads after his brother*
Flintpaw
It is literally every one of your cats' fault xDD Flintrock, Thunderpaw, Skyheart, Tanglestar, Shadowpelt, etc, etc. If it weren't for Tala's cats he might have killed himself by now!

*Immediately steps back, fighting to keep his cold expression from wavering* "Not long enough," *retorts* ~ Thorntal

"Oh?" *Hums* "Then why don't you tell her? Open her eyes a bit?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Laughs* "What love life?" ~ Ivyfrost
eyy turns out I'm the best at ruining lives :D

I-i cant do that! *says starting to get flustered*
Snowstep

oh come on there has to be someone! *flicks his tail happily* dont tell me you have no one on your mind?
Crowtail
I mean... I can't get over the fact that it was literally. every. single. one. of. your. cats. What do you have against Thorntail???

*Laughs softly* "Then I wouldn't expect her mindset to change anytime soon." ~ Mistybreeze

*Licks a paw and thinks for a moment, before shaking her head* "You know how determined I am to become deputy. A mate would only distract me." Ivyfrost
I DONT KNOW IT WAS SO LONG AGO!

*huffs stubbornly* well your her mother couldn't you like drop her hints for me?
Snowstep

*sighs and nods* yea i know..but come on Ivyfrost what if you never reach that point you have to have a back up plan dont you?
Crowtail
UGHHHHHHH TANGLE! HE'S LITERALLY MURDERED THREE CATS BECAUSE OF YOU!

*Rolls her eyes* "Shiverpaw has always been determined to go aganist everything I said." ~ Mistybreeze

"Back up plans are for those who aren't strong enough to achieve their goals," *Meows determindedly* "I don't plan for failure." ~ Ivyfrost
TWO OF THEM WERE MINE!

im sure its just a phase *chuckles* but I'm just afraid since she hasn't noticed by now that she really doesnt care much for me.
Snowstep

see now you are just being stubborn *sighs and lays his head on his paws*c
crowtail
*hisses softly and nods* -Hushpool

She's in the medicine cat den. She took a hit to the head. -Mudpath

Really? Okay. *nods and picks the fluffiest nest* This one. -Eaglekit

*leaves the nursery and stretches* -Featherwing

I think you mean too long. *smiles* I know how you are when it comes to mating. *brushes his tail over his back* -Blackpelt

*tackles the squirrel and kills it with a bite to the neck* Gotcha you slippery rat. -Frecklepaw
last edited over a year ago