Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3151-3200 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*purrs and finishes grooming himself and pads over to Featherwing and nudges him* rest up Fluffy we are training after it *starts to pad off towards camp*
Skyheart

*nods and watches the entrance*
Crowtail
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*gets up and follows after them, his hips aching like crazy* -Featherwing

*looks back and laughs at his stumbling* Hips throbbing? -Hushpool

*shoots her a slight glare* -Featherwing
last edited over a year ago
So I went to the beginning page of my old forum for the clan, picked a random page and it was a conversation between Tigerkit and Scorchkit about his sister xD I am so good! haha
id hope so! *looks back at them* you are lucky i went easy on you *grins* right Hushpool?
Skyheart

*twitches his tail*
Crwotail
Mmhmm. You'd be in a lot worse shape. *pats his shoulder with her tail before moving faster to pad beside Skyheart* Next time you owe payment you'll have some training in so maybe he won't hold back. *licks Skyheart's cheek* -Hushpool

*eyes widen and he picks up his pace* What do you mean next payment?! You said if we did it this time you'd train me! You didn't say anything about doing it multiple times!! -Featherwing
Oh please one pounding is only worth a few sessions! •flicks his tail happily• I have a few moons of being all pent up I have to get it out somehow don't I? •grins padding into camp•
Skyheart
Tell you what, it's a good thing I revamped Hushpool's character because she was an apprentice when Tigerfang was a kit xD She's actually old as hell haha. But this is Hushpool the squeal, more fucked up than the original lol.
UGH! *growls in frustration and storms past them, heading over to Crowtail* I REALLY hope our kits don't turn out like those two. -Featherwing

*laughs* Come on, love. Lets get some sleep. *heads into the warriors den* -Hushpool

*looks up from his nest, looking for his brother* -Blackpelt
*watches him go and licks his lips* mhmm I'm a bit tired after that *purrs*
Skyheart

*looks up as he sees him* why what happened?
Crowtail
They said that one time was only enough to cover a few training sessions! *growls then sighs* I'm so tired. Can we get some rest? *leans against him* -Featherwing

*nudges him* Move it, Casanova. *pushes him into the warriors den* -Hushpool
*stumbles in landing ontop of Blackpelt* hey relax there you moody mole!
Skyheart

*eyes widen* you guys were doing it all night? i thought you were training..
Crowtail
*lays down in their nest* -Hushpool

*yelps and climbs out from under him* Puh-lease don't touch me right now! *washes his fur quickly* Are you even clean? -Blackpelt

I thought that would be the case too! *sighs and yawns* He said that I need to rest then we'll start training for the day. *rubs a tired eye with his paw* -Featherwing
*nuzzles him gently and looks up at hushpool*
Crowtail

*looks down and sees he didn't clean his belly* hmm guess i missed a few spots..
Skyheart
That's so gross! *shakes out his fur* -Blackpelt

*curls up in the nest and drifts off to sleep* -Featherwing

*glances over at Crowtail from her nest and grins slightly* Like I told you, a little bit of payment for something to benefit you both very soon. He'll be all muscle in no time. -Hushpool
*sighs* doest mean taking his rear all night though..*mutters*
Crowtail

*laughs and jumps back on him* oh come on its not that bad!
Skyheart
NO! Get off me! *tries to shake him off* I may not have whacked you over the head when you told me you blackmailed my brother into letting you screw him, but that doesn't mean I need you to share the remainders with me! -Blackpelt

Skyheart may have given it to him all night, but he went very easy on him. You should be grateful and so should fluffy. Had Skyheart gone all the way I'm sure your mate would have really cried. But he's going to get the training he needs. So get over the details of the deal and just be happy. -Hushpool
*holds onto him laughing* oh come on Blackpelt whats so bad about this?
Skyheart

*sighs* fine...but just dont let him enjoy so much though..*lays his head down*
Crowtail
You just did stuff with my brother, that's what's so bad about it! -Blackpelt

Skyheart deserves to enjoy it since I can't take it from him while your kits are in me. -Hushpool
oh please you did stuff with my brother! *nips his neck playfully*
skyheart

i know i know...but you know i want to enjoy my mate to and id rather not have him broken
Crowtail
Yes, but your brother and I are...*he paused, not really sure whether to correct himself or not**sighs* mates. It's different! -Blackpelt

*laughs slightly* Don't worry, he'll be back to you in one piece. *smirks* He's got a really durable body for being so weak. -Hushpool
*wipes what was on his belly on Blackpelt and gets off him laughing* what ever you say
Skyheart

oh i know *grins*
Crowtail
*shrieks and rolls in his moss, trying to get himself clean* -Blackpelt

Well then what are you so worried for? He may be a little wobbly and sore, but he'll bounce back in no time. *washes her paws* -Hushpool
*laughs at him* sheesh Blackpelt relax you are acting like a wimpy she cat!
Skyheart

*glances down at his mate and looks at her* so how was it?
Crowtail
I don't care! That's so nasty! *glares at him* -Blackpelt

*laughs* For who? For all of us I'd say it was great, although fluffy did put up the most resistance. He took it regardless. -Hushpool
what did they do? *curls his tail*
Crowtail

*snickers at him* what are you going to hit me? *rolls onto his back and stretches*
Skyheart
Pftt. *scoffs* I'm trying not to, as your friend, but you're making it very difficult. -Blackpelt

Skyheart gave it to him nice and hard. Moving him around every now and then. Fluffy being so small it's really easy to move him into positions. -Hushpool
what positions? *says curiously*
Crowtail

thats what I'm here for *grins and him and lays down next to him*
Skyheart
Remind me why we're friends again. *shakes his head in slight amusement and pulls one of the squirrels he brought to him, taking a bite* -Blackpelt

You know, you could have just joined us to watch if you're so curious. But, since you weren't there: little fluffy took it on his back, on his stomach, with Skyheart on his back and fluffy laying on his back on top of him. *laughs* I think at one point Skyheart even had fluffy's paws off the ground while he was taking him from behind. -Hushpool
*puts his paws on his chin purring* that sounds like a sight to see..and who knows maybe i will wait next time?
Crowtail

*shrugs* because of my charm?
Skyheart
*laughs* WHAT charm? -Blackpelt

*looks at him a little surprised* I'm surprised you're taking this so well. Careful, you start making this a regular thing and fluffy might get a little irritable. -Hushpool
*purrs* well a tom can dream cant he? but I'm kinda okay with it....Skyheart wouldn't be my first choice..but he is doing us a favor.
Crowtail

*frowns* i have charm!
Skyheart
Well, you got Hushpool to be your mate so you must have some charm. -Blackpelt

Don't forget me! *scratches behind her ear* Who knows, maybe my next request will be for the three of you to go at it. I really would like to see how much fluffy could take. *giggles evilly* -Hushpool
*gives her a terrified look* really? what is wrong with you..
crowtail

*puffs his chest out* see! i have some!
Skyheart
*rolls his eyes* Well I charmed your brother which is a greater accomplishment. -Blackpelt

*shrugs* What? It was just a suggestion! -Hushpool
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
What happened to them? -Sheep
you just want to get your fantasy over with dont you?
Crowtail

No its not *pouts*
Skyheart
They died..StarClan gave us these powers, but they were worried we'd be the destruction of the clan...But that never happened...-Scorchgaze

Totally is. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*shrugs* Maybe. -Hushpool
*rolls his eyes and lays his head on Featherwings* i swear if the kits have your mentality I'm going to lose it.
Crowtail

why is that?
Skyheart
I'm sorry, but have you met your brother? As cute as he is, he's a bit of a fireball. -Blackpelt

*laughs* We can only hope they do! -Hushpool
CUTE? he is a vicious mountain lion!
Skyheart

*yawns tiredly and nuzzles his mate* then we are all doomed *mutters*
Crowtail
*leans his cheek on his paw and purrs* I know. And that makes him absolutely adorable. -Blackpelt

I'm perfectly fine with that. *purrs and lays her head down* -Hushpool

*purrs in his sleep, snuggling closer to Crowtail* -Featherwing
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
You said kit...they must have been very young -Sheep
you cats think I'm nuts! *mutters and pads over to his mate* well better get your brother ready for some training.*streatchs*
Skyheart

*looks closes his eyes and drifts off*
Crowtail
*sighs and shakes his head slightly* They made it to warriors, barely, but I say kit because those were my favorite memories of the three of us together. We really started drifting apart during apprenticeship...the pressure of the prophecy and the ridicule from some of the clan...it just pushed us apart...And when they died....I felt so guilty...-Scorchgaze
*lays down in his nest and falls asleep* -Blackpelt

*licks Skyheart's cheek* -Hushpool
*purrs at her lick* are you going to watch us train to my dear or stay here this time?
Skyheart
I'm going to stay here. I'll let the boys do their training alone. *lays her head down and leans against him* -Hushpool
oh really you dont want to watch a beat down? thats surprising *purrs and drags a claw down her back*
Skyheart
*purrs and arches her back a bit* Not the kind that you're going to be giving him. -Hushpool
*pouts* aww you dont like real rights i forgot. *grins and nuzzles her* well i should wake up the runt shouldn't i?
Skyheart