Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30901-30950 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Absolutely not. I was hoping you wouldn't forget about me now that you have a girlfriend. *teases* -Redshadow

Don't hate on our relationship, Redshadow. -Hushpool

Well...*offers a small shrug* you did say you'd take me on as a second mate. *quickly clears his throat* But you know, the odds of me doing completely well and not embarrassing myself aren't the highest, so you might not even have to worry about it! -Darkmist

Says you. *grumbles* What about you and Blacksun? -Pantherleap

Why not? His bark is 10 times worse than his bite. He likes to threaten me, but he knows that he needs you more than he hates me. -Creedstorm
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Hushpool is a very attentive girlfriend, always coming and checking on me, *purrs* But you know you'll always be my favorite. ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs nervously* True, it might go terrible and that chemistry might just... poof. ~ Berryfrost

We hate each other. Why? ~ Thundersky

Because it's rude, first of all. And he could always exile you and hold my hostage, second of all. ~ Slightfeather
And that's what counts. *kisses her cheek as he settles down beside her* -Redshadow

Don't worry, I'll just slowly work on overshadowing you. It'll only be a matter of time until I'm number one. -Hushpool

Right...We'll still be friends no matter what though, right? -Darkmist

*scoffs* Suuuure. That's why you two look like you want to kill each other, but only after you do each other. -Pantherleap

*pauses as she realizes that's what she would do if the situation was reversed* Fox dung. *flops over beside him* Don't tell me you think I should apologize. -Creedstorm
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
You wish you could get rid of me but shame that I’ll never leave.
Skyheart

And I’m sure your son doesn’t want you calling him the nick name he game him.
Crowtail

•glances at his brother and shrugs• Uh okay then..
Flamepaw

So anything you two want to know about?
Driftpaw

I-i’ll take it..•moans into her ear as he get close pressing up against her as he finishes his eyes fluttering slightly• Starclan….
Foxclaw

I highly doubt we would have chemistry. •chuckles and nods• Thansk Wren.
Strongbreeze
Well I guess you aren't the worst cat to be stuck with. -Featherwing

Oh all right. So testy. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Hushpool

Have you guys ever tried fishing before? We do it in the waterfall pool, but I want to try catching big fish. -Ivorypaw

*purrs and noses his chin* Feel good? *scoots lower to clean them up* -Bloodmoon

This is what best friends are for. And maybe not chemistry, but maybe you guys will feel some kind of camaraderie? Like a brotherhood or something. I don't know, I'm just sharing my wisdom. -Wrenflight
Oh i know im not. *purrs* Would you rather be stuck with me or Falconstar. *chuckles*
Skyheart

*lays in his nest he made* So you are planning to retire soon Hushpool?
Crowtail

We usually fish in the stream or the lake since we can go out.
Driftpaw

*nods his head quickly noses her* Yeaa....yea really good..
Foxclaw

Brotherhood. *laughs a bit* Thank you for you mighty wisdom deputy.
Strongbreeze
Hey Falconstar is plenty nice to me. You two just test his patience. -Featherwing

*shrugs slightly* I don't know if I'm ready to come to terms with retirement yet. -Hushpool

That sounds so exciting! Maybe we could all go together sometime? -Ivorypaw

Only the best for my big guy. *nuzzles against his chest again* -Bloodmoon

About time someone acknowledged my incredible wit. *chuckles* -Wrenflight
Oh sure we do. He is the one openly banging his mate in the den for all of us to hear i say he is the one testing patience.
Skyheart

Do you think you have a few more moons in you then?
Crowtail

Maybe but we would need a warrior to do that.
Driftpaw

*purrs warmly pulling her close* I love you.
Foxclaw

Oh your mate doesn't already do that?
Strongbreeze
Oh what are you going to be the one to call him out on that? -Redshadow

I definitely wouldn't. I don't think that would end well. -Featherwing

If only for the sake of my pride. I don't like being similar in age to Scorchgaze. -Hushpool

Wow thanks. -Scorchgaze

I love you most. Any she-cat would be lucky to have you. -Bloodmoon

She likes to think she's smarter than me. *purrs* -Wrenflight
Starclan no even im not dumb enough to do that. *snorts*
Skyheart

Oh hush Scorchgaze you aged well for your age. *purrs*
Crowtail

Well Ivorypaw wanna go see what else we can do now that we are apprentices?
Flamepaw

*licks her nose* You say that every time. *purrs* And i wouldn't want to be with anyone else besides you. *starts to groom her fur*
Foxclaw

Well i mean....*says slowly trying not to laugh*
Strongbreeze
I think you're just mad that it's one less she-cat you can offer to sleep with. -Featherwing

Aww thank you. How sweet. -Scorchgaze

Suck up. *nudges Crowtail* What about me? I think I've aged beautifully. -Hushpool

Sure. Thanks for talking with us, guys. -Ivorypaw

It's not my fault, you turn me all mushy! *lays her head against his paws* -Bloodmoon

*cuffs him lightly* Maybe she's right, but you don't have to point it out. -Wrenflight
Why would i bang the leaders mate? When i already have the perfect she cat? *cuffs him*
Skyheart

Hushpool you aged okay. *teases*
Crowtail

No problem *nudges Badgerpaw* Come on the day is still young!
Driftpaw

Yea thanks! *says running off leading his brother* Where do you wanna go?
Flamepaw

Mhmm ill take the blame its okay. *purrs* So dont you worry about that.
Foxclaw

Sorry you know me! I just say things. *purrs* So how are you two doing? Having amazing sex?
Strongbreeze
Didn't you offer to sleep with Frecklenose like right after her relationship ended? -Featherwing

*cuffs his shoulder* Compliment a lady! -Hushpool

How do you want to spend our time? -Badgerpaw

Maybe we could see if papa will take us somewhere outside. -Ivorypaw

I love you. *twines their tails* You spoil me. -Bloodmoon

Stars I knew you all wouldn't be able to let it go that I'm no longer a virgin..... But yes. The sex is fantastic. -Wrenflight
That was a joke obviously. *Rolls his eyes* Why in starclan would i want to mate with her when i have someone so much better. *cuffs him again*
Skyheart

Starclan you are such a kitten sometimes! *pulls away from her* Why would i compliment someone hitting me!
Crowtail

Well your mentor seems busy and mine is out of camp. Im pretty much open for whatever you want to do.
Driftpaw

Do you think they have time to? *looks around*
Flamepaw

You spoiled me much more when i was stuck in the medicine den.
Foxclaw

*burst out laughing* Hey thats good though! See now you know what you have been missing for sooo long!
Strongbreeze
Ah! Stop hitting me! Knowing you on the level that I do it's reasonable to assume that you don't have a problem sleeping around as long as you get the okay from Hushpool. -Featherwing

It was your punishment for not complimenting me in the first place. -Hushpool

Really? Anything? *tugs on his ear* -Badgerpaw

Why not? I doubt they're super busy. They're probably in the warriors den. -Ivorypaw

That was hardly spoiling. *licks his cheek* That was just me taking care of you. -Bloodmoon

Yes yes I know. But Shiver thinks if my skills come with being a virgin for a long time that more toms should refrain from sex until later in life. So clearly the wait was worth it. -Wrenflight
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(Wow I'm so impressed you guys rp still! Hey its been awhile :) )
We're all pretty off and on but we've been on lately
I think we are all surprised we still rp haha.

Well obviously but she made it clear she isn't going to give out her okay to everyone. *rolls his eyes* she has standards.
Skyheart

*cuffs her back amused* Seriously Scorchgaze i cant wait to get away from her.
Crowtal

Anything reasonable. *gives him a look*
Driftpaw

Oh yeah i almsot forgot they get to move back there.
Flamepaw

Well i thought it was spoiling me. *purrs* YOu did alot of things for me.
Foxclaw

Yeah i dont think that is where they came from. *laughs* YOu can think all you want though.
Strongbreeze
Yeah and it seems like her standards for you are you can only sleep with toms. -Redshadow

I'm hurt! -Hushpool

I have a feeling she'll still come around to bother you. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

I'm always reasonable. *nudges him lightly* How about we do some workouts? -Badgerpaw

It's weird that the nursery is going to be totally empty now. -Ivorypaw

I wish I could have torn Sunheart to pieces for you. -Bloodmoon

Ah so then I must just be a natural. -Wrenflight
Hey when you have a nice ass like fluffy does here i dont think it matters to much. *purrs* You haven't had a go at it so you wouldn't know and if you wanted to know you could go as Scorchgaze himself.
Skyheart

Oh you are just saying that because we aren't givving you the attention you want Hushpool. *chuckles turning back to Scorchgaze* Im sure she will weasle her way in somehow.
Crowtail

*stands and nods purring loudly* Im down for that.
Driftpaw

I know right? Do you think someone will have kits soon? Also don't you think its weird he is the only one who can call Driftpaw bunny?
Flamepaw

I wish you would have aswell...But then i wouldn't have a mate. *pouts* And that would make me sad.
Foxclaw

A natural prude. *brurst out*
Strongbreeze
*heaves a sigh* Skyheart why are you like this? -Featherwing

I absolutely do not want to know. -Redshadow

She's going to retire just out of spite so she can pester us. -Scorchgaze

All right. First we have to stretch. *nudges him into a long stretch, copying the movement himself* Get your muscles loose. -Redshadow

Maybe one of our aunts or uncle will. But I don't know, maybe? He did make up the nickname so I guess it's kind of fair. *shrugs* -Ivorypaw

What do you mean?! I'd still be around! I could have taken him. -Bloodmoon

*nudges him playfully* Stars you're sassier now that you get laid. -Wrenflight
*sticks his tongue out at him amused* You like it don't lie.
Skyheart

Im sure we can muzzle her every once and awhile.
Crowtail

*closes his eyes purring loudly as he stretche* Nothing beats good stretch!
Driftpaw

*makes his way over to Treetail* Papa!
Flamepaw

Well you would win no doubt! But Falconstar probably wouldnt spare you.
Foxclaw

Hey im sure you understand it changes a tom once you have. *purrs* Now we are just waiting for you to have kits and myself aswell.
Strongbreeze
...Shut up. -Featherwing

Hopefully Mistybreeze can keep her distracted. -Scorchgaze

Just wait until we're done working out. Can't beat the feeling of relaxing once your muscles are all nice and sore. -Badgerpaw

*stands with a purr* There are my two warriors in training. -Treetail

But I'm his favorite former apprentice! *leans into him* -Bloodmoon

Oh not the kit conversation again. I just want to enjoy having Shiverwind all to myself before we even try and touch on that topic. -Wrenflight
Awww whats wrong? *pulls him close* Cat got your tongue?
Skyheart

Oh the dream! *purrs* So how are you feeling with our grand kits being appretnices now?
Crowtail

*sits up once he was done stretching* Okay what first Badgey?
Driftpaw

*purrs* Papa can you take us out of camp?
Flamepaw

*sits up with im and looks at Treetail*
Flintstirpe

Okay all because you were his favorite doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want and get away with it. *laughs*
Foxclaw

Im just saying if we time it right we can have our kits in the nursery together! Wouldn't that be great!
Strongbreeze
I wish one would get yours. *sticks his tongue out at him* -Featherwing

If you two are going to start making out can you do it outside the den, please? -Redshadow

Old. I've got one set of grandkits that just became apprentices and one set that became warriors. I'm not sure what to do with all my free time now that I won't be kit sitting. -Scorchgaze

First let's do some push ups. *drop down into position* We can start off with ten and go from there, okay? -Badgerpaw

A little father son adventure, huh? *noses his mate* What do you think? Want to come with? -Treetail

Maybe not, but he knows I mean well. *nips at his chin* -Bloodmoon

That would be nice, IF Shiverwind and I even decide to have them. But I'm sure Berryfrost is already planning to time her pregnancy with Sweet. -Wrenflight
*cuffs him* So rude! Im nothing but good to you! Hushpool! Fluffy is talking down to me!
Skyheart

I bet you were like the tom to go to for kit sitting! *purrs* THen again i have to feel old aswell.
Crowtail

Okay! *gets into the same position* When ever you are ready.
Driftpaw

Oh you know im down! *sits up quickly*
Flintstripe

*purrs excitedly* Its going to be our first time out!
Flamepaw

*chuckles taking a deep breath and pulls her close* Well do you think we are going to get to napping soon?
Foxclaw

Oh you know it. *says amused* Those two plan everything together.
Strongbreeze
*leans against Redshadow* When I said I wished the den were livelier, I’m not sure this is what I wished for. ~ Mistybreeze

I mean, sure, I would love for us to stay friends, but I don’t think that’s something either of us can promise until after we’ve. You know. Had a theeesome. ~ Berryfrost

Blacksun and I have never “done each other” so that shows what you know, and at the rate your ego is growing you’ll never do anyone either. ~ Thundersky

*smiles and shrugs* Your idea, not mine. I don’t think it could hurt. ~ Slightfeather
*snorts slightly* You must have jinxed it somehow. *noses her ear* -Redshadow

Oh please, my love. We all know it's how you two flirt. -Hushpool

We are not flirting! -Featherwing

Yeah yeah, take it outside boys. Give Mistybreeze and I some space to have our girl chats. -Hushpool

You're ages younger than me. You aren't old. *flicks his shoulder with his tail* -Scorchgaze

Let's get to it. *starts the push ups, counting them out* -Badgerpaw

We can show you all the cool spots in the territory. *purrs as he leads them out of the den* -Treetail

*hurriedly follows after him* This is going to be so fun! -Ivorypaw

Probably should. *lays her head down beside his paws* -Bloodmoon

In all honesty, I'm kind of surprised you guys didn't have your threesome with her instead. You know, before she got with Falconstar. -Wrenflight

Ah I suppose that's fair enough. So can I ask, um...how do you want this to work exactly? You aren't expecting Strongbreeze and I to like, make out, are you? -Darkmist

*huffs stubbornly* My ego is fine. You guys haven't, yet. I bet it's only a matter of time until you cave. Have you ever even gotten laid before? -Pantherleap

It could hurt. It would hurt. It would hurt my teeth just to speak an apology to Falconstar. *noses her head under his chin* -Creedstorm
Fluffy just cant help but flirt with a stud like me. *purrs* I'm pretty much everything he ever wanted shame that im bound to my Lioness of a mate. *purrs*
Skyheart

*glances over at the toms* You two are just...gah! See what i have to deal with Scorchgaze this is why i feel old.
Crowtail

*start with him doing his best to keep up glancing over at him every other push up*
Driftpaw

*follows quickly* What is your favorite spot!?
Flamepaw

*follows them amused sticking close to Ivorypaw*
Flintstripe

*nods and lays his head near hers*
Foxcalw

I dont think that would have been a good idea. *says quickly* I mean Falconstar is...you know...protective of her.
Strongbreeze
Hushpool he's all yours. You're the only one that could handle this mess of a tom. -Featherwing

You're probably right about that. He's my mess. My hot mess. *purrs* -Hushpool

Hushpool and Skyheart suck the life out of all of us. -Scorchgaze

You're doing good, bunny. Keep that up we're half way done. -Badgerpaw

Hmm I like the stream. -Treetail

What about you papa? What spot do you like? -Ivorypaw

Obviously. I was just saying because of how close she and Berryfrost are. I was mainly just pulling your leg. *cuffs him lightly* -Wrenflight
Our girl time was rudely interrupted, the toms just can’t get enough of you, Hushpool. ~ Mistybreeze

*her face suddenly lights up* Ohh, good call, Darkmist! Maybe I ought to invite some others along; there’s nothing sexier than watching two hot toms make out! ~ Berryfrost

Yes, I have, because I actually know how to catch what I want. We’ll see if we can ever say the same for you. ~ Thundersky

*slinks back into camp, pressing against the walls towards the warriors den * ~ Ambershade

So just think of how caught off guard he’s going to look when you apologize to him. *licks the top of her head* ~ Falconstar
What can I say, I'm irresistible. You and I could go have girl time out by the waterfall if you want. -Hushpool

*heavies a sigh* Why did I have to open my big mouth? Now you've got me worried you're turning into the next Hushpool. *lightly cuffs her ear* -Darkmist

Just you wait and see. I'm gonna figure this whole flirting thing out and when I do, watch out single she-cats. *notices Ambershade and quickly makes her way to her* Ambershade I need to apologize to you for how I acted earlier. -Pantherleap

Pretty solid advice for someone so prickly. *remarks as he passes Thundersky* -Blacksun

I hate every look on his ridiculous face except for that of humility. *taps her claws on the stone floor* Stars I hope we never have another gathering. Even if he doesn't put me in the gathering party I know he won't be able to resist telling all the other clans that I'm here. -Creedstorm
Kicked out of my own den by toms, typical. *stands and follows her* ~ Mistybreeze

Don’t you think Hushpool is turning into me? I mean, I had a mate and girlfriend long before she did! *purrs and cuffs him back, stepping into his personal space* ~ Berryfrost

How is it that I manage to get rid of one annoying flea and another one immediately appears? *side eyes him* You look awful tense for someone who was just made a warrior. What, suddenly realize that you’re going to have to listen to Duskstorm feel your mom up all night? ~ Thundersky

*pauses and turns, eyeing her wearily* An apology? That’s out of character for you. ~ Ambershade

Maybe he’ll keep you a secret if you, you know, play nice with him. ~ Slightfeather
*watches the two she cats leave and looks at the toms* Well i guess its just us now. *purrs*
Skyheart

So true. *stretches out* Well we still need to tell Falconstar that we are retiring.
Crowtail

*huffs out tiredly his legs shaking a bit* I don't know h-how much longer i can keep it up..
Driftpaw

The stream why the stream?
Flamepaw

I like the sunning rocks near the training hollow. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Yea yea whatever, *stretches out looking towards the entrance* Wonder when they will get back.
Strongbreeze
Ah but out here everyone can admire how gorgeous we are. It should be against the code for you to hide a body like this in the elders den. *brushes her tail playfully against her thigh* -Hushpool

*chuckles softly* I guess that's true. You and Sweetbriar have been joined at the hip for years. You've got Hushpool beat in a lot of ways though. I think most cats in the clan, toms included, are more than a little weary of her. You though, you're so warm and kind and beautiful. *swallows at the dryness in his throat* I feel a little unworthy being able to do what we're planning to do. -Darkmist

*glares at her fiercely* No I just remembered I'm going to be in closer proximity to you again. -Blacksun

Usually I don't make mistakes that's why. But, *sighs slightly* I really really didn't mean to upset you. You're my best friend so that's the last thing I want to do. I am sorry. -Pantherleap

*gives him the side eye* Fine. There are other cats here I can focus my aggression on anyway. -Creedstorm
I can't believe I got ditched! -Redshadow

Tough luck, Redshadow. Skyheart don't push his buttons now that your mates are gone. *washes his paws* -Featherwing

If you find him in his den please do not tell me if you interrupt anything. I've heard far too much about my kits love lives lately. -Scorchgaze

*noses him briefly* You've got two more. You can do it. -Badgerpaw

It's peaceful there and the hunting is actually great. -Treetail

Oh sunning sounds nice! -Ivorypaw

I mean she might be having to drag his passed out body back to camp. You do remember it's Darkmist you're inviting to a threesome, right? -Wrenflight
*puts as leg around Redshadow playfully* I wouldn't dare do that we are good friends after all! Plus Foxclaw and Bloodmoon want us to get along.
Skyheart

Oh dont worry whatever i hear i wont tell. *purrs* I think we have all ran into our kits doing it one way or another and none of us want to remember it.
Crowtail

*manages to do two more and stops tiredly* I dont know how you do this everyday.
Driftpaw

I think you just like the water.
Flamepaw

Mhmm sunning is always great for relaxing!
Flintstripe

Oh starclan you are right! Do you think i should go out and help her? Then again im sure she can manage to drag him back..
Strongbreeze
I told you I'm fine with being friends, you just can't try to sleep with me. *gives him a look* -Redshadow

Skyheart remember when you protested about sleeping with a tom the first time Hushpool told you to? How times have changed. -Featherwing

*sighs in relief* Finally someone who doesn't want to give me details of their private lives. You're a good friend, Crowtail. -Scorchgaze

Just gotta build up that endurance. *tail flicks in amusement* Want to see something really impressive? -Badgerpaw

You might be right about that. *nudges him lightly* -Treetail

What else is good for relaxing? Other than sleep. -Ivorypaw

Berryfrost is a strong warrior I'm sure she can handle it. Unless you want to go find them. It's all up to you, bud. -Wrenflight
You're telling me. *brushes their shoulders together* So, congratulations on your daughter becoming a warrior early. That's impressive! ~ Mistybreeze

Oh please, I'm just a cat, same as everyone else. *purrs quietly and touches her nose to his* I hope you get past all that by tomorrow. There's nothing worse than a shy lover. ~ Berryfrost

And yet here you are, talking to me. Letting me rile you up. Did you want a repeat of the other day? If you're a masochistic, Blacksun, that's all you have to say. I have no qualms about making you suffer. ~ Thundersky

*eyes her warily for a moment, then relaxes and smiles* Awful mature of you to realize that. I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have told you that you weren't ready to become a warrior. ~ Ambershade

Exactly! Now, don't you agree that an apology is in order? ~ Slightfeather
Skyheart and I are very proud of her. She's been busting her tail from the moment she became an apprentice. It's just good news for me because I didn't have to worry about becoming a grandma yet. One less kit to worry about. -Hushpool

I got all my nerves out of me when I lost my virginity. Ever since then I haven't had any problems saying what I want. *sweeps his tail under her chin* I know exactly what I want to do for you. -Darkmist

No I actually just wanted to congratulate your sister on being so impressive getting her warrior name early. She's certainly better than some of her family members. -Blacksun

Don't worry about it. Thundersky alluded to the same thing and it wasn't out of anger when she said it. So can I make my nest next to yours? -Pantherleap

*rolls her eyes* Yes I'll apologize! Are you expecting me to do it now? If I interrupt him in his den with his mate he might just hate me more. -Creedstorm
*looks to where Pantherleap and Ambershade were talking* You won't have to worry about her for awhile. I've never seen her so much as glance at a tom twice. ~ Mistybreeze

*holds his gaze steady, blinking sweetly* That was quick. Almost like you've been thinking about it before I made the offer. ~ Berryfrost

Awful humble of you to be able to congratulate others, when your own father isn't in camp to watch you be named after him. You know, because he was exiled for being a pyscopath who tried to kill a Clanmate. *tilts her head, eyes narrowing* I wonder what Falconstar sees in you that reminds him of Sunheart? ~ Thundersky

As long as you promise not to snore, *purrs* I'd planned on making it for you so you had a place to sleep after your vigil anyway. ~ Ambershade

Best to go ahead and get it over with, Kitten. Or else you'll just put it off longer. *nudges her towards the den* Apologies aren't meant to be fun. ~ Slightfeather
Mmm her father and I actually discussed the same thing some time ago. I did give her some advice on pleasing cats, toms and she-cats alike, and she was unaware just how much more she seemed to be paying attention when I gave her the she-cat pleasing advice. -Hushpool

Well I-I uh..*huffs slightly* I don't think I'm alone in that though. After all, the news that you wanted this made it to the other she-cats before it made it to me. -Darkmist

Whatever he sees in me isn't half as bad as what he sees in you. After all, I didn't get held back for my emotional instability. And where do you get off talking about hurting clanmates. You sent me to the medicine cat den over battle practice! -Blacksun

Well I've still got plenty of time so we can do it together. *nudges her playfully* I only snore a little. You have the right to cuff me awake if I get too loud. -Pantherleap

*grumbles* Okay okay I'm going. I better get some nice treatment for being this agreeable. And by nice I mean you better go down on me until you're gasping for air. *lashes her tail before padding off to the leaders den, stopping just outside* Falconstar, a minute if you will. -Creedstorm
I'm so sorry, you're not ready to be a grandmother so you gave your kit sex advice? *shakes her head with a grin* Well, that does put some things into context at least. I've always thought her and Ambershade were especially close for a mentor and apprentice pair. ~ Mistybreeze

So then. What do you want to do for me- to me. *softly rubs her muzzle against his, still holding his gaze* ~ Berryfrost

Rude. You know what, I was going to be a good Clanmate and pass along Sunheart's message to you, but since I'm so emotionally unstable, I'll just keep it to myself. *stands to her paws and starts padding out of camp, into the forest* ~ Thundersky

Ugh, if you snore I'll smother you in your sleep! *purrs and cuffs her lightly* Come on then, let's get started on your big girl nest! *trots off happily towards the moss* ~ Ambershade

*watches Creedstorm leave* She's a menace. ~ Pebblepaw

The most menacing. Keep sorting those petals, Pebblepaw. ~ Slightfeather

StarClan, give me strength. Stay here, Sweets. This won't take long. *stands and pads out of his den, scowling* Yes. ~ Falconstar
And i have said plenty of times im not going to sleep with you! Starclan get your head out of your ass! And fluffy you are the one who beggs for me everytime.
Skyheart

And you aswell..So what have you been doing retired? Just sleeping all day?
Crowtail

*sits down and nods quickly* I feel like you were g oing to show me either way so impress me.
Driftpaw

*purrs leaning agsint him* We made friends today i think!
Flamepaw

Massages are always fun. *purrs* But you need another cat for that.
Flintstripe

No i shouldn't interupt them.
Strongbreeze
Listen don't question my methods. *nudges her playfully* I might not want to be a grandmother, but I want my kits to be prepared for everything life could throw at them. I don't know much about Ambershade though other than her infamous crushes. -Hushpool

*groans lowly* I want you to sit on my face and use my tongue to pleasure yourself until you soak my face. -Darkmist

Hold on a minute! *storms after her* what do you mean his message? If he said something to you I have a right to know! -Blacksun

*follows after her quickly* But what would you do without me?! -Pantherleap

*resists the urge to roll her eyes at his expression* I wanted to offer an apology. I shouldn't have commented on your relationship. It was incredibly rude of me, so...I'm sorry. -Creedstorm

That's such an exaggeration! Not every time. -Featherwing

Not just sleep. I kit sit and tell everyone my stories. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*quickly pulls him onto his back and continues push ups with him there* -Badgerpaw

Oh with who? -Treetail

Like Flamepaw? Could he give me one? -Ivorypaw

Yeah we're spending best friend time here! -Wrenflight
Aside from her infamous crushes, she has very questionable teaching methods... lots of cuddling. She's a sweet girl, though. ~ Mistybreeze

*a shiver shoots down her spine, and she bites her lip* That's not very vanilla of you, Vanillamist. *softly twines their tails* ~ Berryfrost

You certainly don't sound like you want to know what he said, making demands like that. What's the magic word? *shoots him a smirk* ~ Thundersky

*purrs loudly* Sleep in. *starts gathering moss* So, you were talking to Thundersky when I returned to camp. That's nice, I don't see you talk to her often. What about? ~ Ambershade

*stares at her, narrowing his eyes* *looks past her and his gaze lands on Slightfeather* Ah. I see. Slightfeather convinced you to apologize. Well, that's good to know. ~ Falconstar
Mhmm you should have heard him Redshadow as soon as he was under me just begging to be taken it was wonderful. *grins* He is so in denial now.
Skyheart

Ah so classic elder duties then. *purrs* Guess i have to get my stories ready now.
Crowtail

*holds on tightly purring loudly* Why did i know this was going to happen?
Driftpaw

I think Driftpaw and Badgerpaw.
Flamepaw

I mean you could but you could find someone else to could be anyone!
Flitnstripe

Exactly so what should we do with our best friend time!?
Strongbreeze
Well then I suppose it's a good thing my daughter was her apprentice. She was able to focus on her training despite the cuddling. -Hushpool

I have my moments when Vanillamist fades into the background. *tightens the twine of their tails, squeezing her's gently with his* I'll keep Vanillamist around until tomorrow night though. Then he can take a break again. If that's what you'd like. Though that look tells me that's exactly what you'd like. *let's out a deep breath and stands to his paws, keeping himself together* -Darkmist

*locks his jaw before softening his voice* Please. -Blacksun

She told me I was being a sulky hurricane and that I'm a mousebrain. Just her normal sisterly compliments. *scoffs* -Pantherleap

Slightfeather made me notice the error of my ways. *lashes her tail slightly* It was my idea to apologize. -Creedstorm
I definitely am glad I did not hear that. -Redshadow

Oh please. Says the tom who always raves about how good my body is and uses me until he's spent. -Featherwing

Guys! Can you two knock it off! *wrinkles his nose* -Redshadow

Stories and advice. Those are the two big ones. All the young cats will be coming to you with their problems. -Scorchgaze

Like I said before, you know me best. *finishes another ten with him on his back before stretching out on his stomach* So, impressed? -Badgerpaw

Ah that's impressive! Those two usually keep to themselves. -Treetail

*tilts his head* Really? I don't know if I know anyone else well enough. -Ivorypaw

I guess we do need to find new things to do since we both have mates now. We can't pester each other about secret crushes anymore. -Wrenflight
They must've made a good pair for Pantherleap to be made a warrior so early. What do you think she'll do with all of her free time now? Discover her inner-freak? ~ Mistybreeze

*noses his neck, inhaling his scent* I don't know if I want him around or not. It might make my life a little bit simpler if tomorrow night went terribly. Then again, nobody wants to have a bad threesome. ~ Berryfrost

Good boy. *turns away from him, flicking him with her tail* I came across Sunheart at the GoldenClan border the other day. He asked me to tell you, if you recieved your warrior name before he returned, that he's proud of you for living up to his legacy and turning out just like him: a weak-willed pussy. ~ Thundersky

*laughs* That sounds like Thundersky. And she wasn't very far off the mark with 'sulky hurricane', *nudges her playfully, as she starts wearing twigs and leaves together to form the nest* ~ Ambershade

Then I want you to keep this in mind: I don't trust you, I let you join as a favor to Slightfeather. But if you ever think it's a cute idea to mention my mate or imply her name in any manner ever again, I will exile you and I will hold Slightfeather hostage until he's no longer useful to my Clan. What happens to him after that is of no conern to me. Tread lightly in StormClan, Creedstorm. ~ Falconstar