Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30651-30700 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
If you two are gonna get gross I'm out of here. -Wrenflight

Hmm what do you think, big guy? -Treetail

*purrs happily* Thanks. My daddy always told me I take after my mom. -Sunflowerpaw

I can't help it I'm so good looking. *pads into camp* -Badgerpaw

He really is his parents' son. *shakes his head slightly* -Wrenflight

I wasn't invited! Your sister got the invite though. -Bloodmoon
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*hums playfully moving his paws to his mates shoulders* Hmmm im not sure.
Flintstripe

Id hope you follow your mother rather than your father not to be rude. *says making it into camp* Alright off you go.
Skyheart

The confidence on that tom. *shakes his head amused* Well looks like the she cats aren't back yet. Wanna share a meal?
Strongbreeze

I wish Briarpaw was still around...*says after a bit*
Driftpaw

*pouts* Seriously? I can go talk to whoever planned it for you, you know and see if i can get you on the next one.
Foxclaw
All right, I'm leaving you love birds to it. *pads off and joins Strongbreeze and Darkmist* -Wrenflight

Ah perfect timing Wrenflight. We were just about to share some prey. *noses through the pile* -Darkmist

Sounds good to me, I'm starving. -Wrenflight

*laughs as he leaves* You'd think now that he's gotten laid he wouldn't be so weirded out by the stuff. -Treetail

A lot of cats tell me that. *huffs and pads over to the medicine cat den* Swamppaw? -Sunflowerpaw

Me too. *rests his tail over him comfortingly* But I'm sure she spends all her time watching over you. -Featherwing

*purrs and leans against him* I love you for that, but it's fine. I guess it just means I need to start interacting with more cats after all. -Bloodmoon
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
I think you'll do well. It's not like this is your warrior assesment; for you it's just an oppertunity to prove where you rank among the others.. ~ Duskstorm

*glares up at him for a long, tense moment, then reaches up and captures him in a kiss* ~ Thundersky

I'll be honest with you: I have feelings for Sunflowerpaw, and I'm not the only one. I do a pretty good job or running intervention right now while we train together and share a den, but I won't be able to do that once she's a warrior. *shurgs* Winning an assesment won't do me any good, because I'm already behind in my training, and I'm from the youngest litter. It's not like I stand to gain from winning, so why not help out my half-sister? And when you're made a warrior early, just keep an eye on Sunflowerpaw for me and make sure there aren't any other cats I need to worry about trying to make their move on her. ~ Cloudpaw

I think this might actually be a good cut off point, *purrs loudly* Falconstar would flip out if he knew all the tea Sweetbriar just dished out, and she's already going to be in enough trouble as it is. Does everyone remember their dares when they get back to camp? ~ Berryfrost

I have to kiss Darkmist. ~ Ambershade

I get to go find my mate and tell him all your secrets. ~ Shiverwind

That's the spirit! ~ Berryfrost

*licks her ears* Fine by me. Scorchgaze has started retelling the same stories. ~ Mistybreeze
*meets her kiss with a deep one of his own**grips the back of her neck tightly as he pulls her close* -Blackpaw

*thinks it over for a moment before nodding* You've got yourself a deal. *eyes her* So Sunflowerpaw, huh? Is this a fairly new development? -Pantherpaw

I have to ask Falconstar on a walk. *wrinkles her nose as she stands* -Creedstorm

I have to literally send my mate into a rage. *huffs as she leads the way back toward camp* -Sweetbriar

Enjoy walking while you can, Sweet. I have a feeling we won't see you do it, at least comfortably, for a while. *teases with an amused smirk as she follows her* -Frecklenose

Don't worry, gorgeous. I'll come rescue you! *paws her shoulder playfully* -Hushpool
*pricks his shoulders with her claws, pulling him into her as well, until their bodies were flush against each other* ~ Thundersky

Sort of? I always wanted to be her friend when we were kits but she followed Buckkit around constantly and I used to be scared of him. I started to resent her too, until her dad was exiled. Then it's like... I'd have these feelings for her all along and they came flooding back to me. *purrs and playfully cuffs her ear* Not that I would expect you to understand, with all your strict rules. ~ Cloudpaw

I don't know why you're pouting so much Sweetbriar, if you can't walk then that just means it was really, really good sex. You got rewards in all actuality. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and leans against her* My hero. It would be fun to watch Scorchgaze and Skyheart get on, too. ~ Mistybreeze
*nips at her lower lip, encouraging her mouth open so he could slip his tongue in**grips her hip to hold her steady against him with his free paw* -Blackpaw

*shrugs* I guess crushes happen for everyone differently. I am 100% laser focused on my training. Once I'm a warrior though I am so looking to get laid. I just don't know with who yet. -Pantherpaw

But if it's a punishment then I don't get to do anything I want! I don't get to pleasure him at all. -Sweetbriar

*cocks a brow at that* I'm sorry, did my prude sister just complain about not getting to suck dick? -Frecklenose

I'm pretty sure that's what she just alluded to. -Creedstorm

Scorchgaze would be so grumpy about it. *laughs softly* Skyheart gives him the same treatment he did your mate. -Hushpool
*hums into his mouth, winding their tongues together* *runs her paws down his back, still letting her claws prick him* ~ Thundersky

As long as it's not Sunflowerpaw, *warns, only half-joking* Seriously though, toms or she-cats? ~ Cloudpaw

*noses Sweetbriar's shoulder* Love, you really need to stop talking. Go on, run and find your mate. ~ Berryfrost

Oh, poor Scorchgaze, he's so old and it doesn't look like he'll ever get any peace. ~ Mistybreeze
*growls lowly at he feeling of her claws, his back arching into them**grinds his hips against hers, his grip on her and his tongue in her mouth becoming more dominating* -Blackpaw

Trust me, I'm not going to be stepping on your toes. *her brow furrows slightly* Toms...or she-cats? How do I tell which one I like? -Pantherpaw

*flushes before nosing Berryfrost back, gratefully, and hurrying ahead into camp**looks around quickly for Falconstar* -Sweetbriar

You let her off to easy, Berryfrost. *purrs in amusement* Don't forget your dare too. -Frecklenose

*waves his tail to Shiverwind from where he sat with Strongbreeze and Darkmist by the prey pile as the she-cats return* -Wrenflight

Definitely not. Not with the in laws he's got. They make me so proud with the hell they give him. -Hushpool
*untangles from the kiss and moves her muzzle to his neck, nipping the skin there before sucking on it hard enough to bruise* ~ Thundersky

I mean, I think I like both because I've found both to be attractive, but so far I perfer she-cats. Not even just because of Sunflowerpaw, but I like female enegry. I'd rather spend my time wrapped up in that than some testosterone driven male. *eyes her* You've never felt any sort of attraction towards anyone? No one that makes you, you know. Feel all hot and bothered? ~ Cloudpaw

*pads into camp and goes straight towards the warriors den, grateful for the coolness and privacy* ~ Ambershade

Yeah yeah, I'll tell Strongbreeze my darkest fantasy. I still think I'm getting off easy, *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

*lays outside of his den, sunning* ~ Falconstar

*jogs over to Wrenflight* You will not believe the gossip I have for you. ~ Shiverwind

At least one of them stops by every day and gives him a detail from their sex life. Shiverwind in particular seems to take pleasure in it, and I'm a bit proud of her. ~ Mistybreeze
*holds back a groan, but his hips push down into her harder**moves his muzzle and gives her scruff a firm yank* -Blackpaw

Well...maybe once. But I think it was just the nature of the conversation that did it to me. *huffs stubbornly* Definitely just the conversation. There's no way I have the hots for anyone right now. *eyes drift after her mentor* -Pantherpaw

Maybe. Or maybe you'll be getting off between two attractive toms. *offers a mischievous grin* If that's the case, I am going to need details. -Frecklenose

*pads over to her mate, swallowing back her nerves* Falconstar, I have a couple of things I need to run by you. -Sweetbriar

*joins them* Apparently our clanmates think we need to bond, Falconstar. Tomorrow- *glances at Sweetbriar* Ah, right. Not tomorrow. How about the day after next we take a walk to the lake? Just you and I. *attempts to keep the disdain out of her voice* -Creedstorm

Please tell me it has nothing to do with the love lives of my siblings. Shiver I'm begging you. -Wrenflight

You should be more than a bit! For years I've been the only one giving that old tom hell. It's about time I got some help. -Hushpool
*bites down on the moan in her throat* So much for every tom being terrified of me, huh. ~ Thundersky

*follows her gaze, then realization dawns on her* You know, Ambershade is one of the reasons I know I perfer she-cats. If she were my mentor I'd probably be just as behind in my training. She's sweet, and really really pretty, and I like her vibe. ~ Cloudpaw

*opens his eyes and raises his head to stare at the two* ... you all played truth or dare, didn't you. ~ Falconstar

Did you know... *trails off dramatically, then gleefully announces* you sweet, sweet sister has a daddy kink. ~ Shiverwind

Well now all of his in laws consider it to be sport, *laughs* ~ Mistybreeze
You should know I'm not scared of you. *kisses down her neck hungrily, one of his paws kneading at her hip* -Blackpaw

*snaps her gaze away quickly, giving Cloudpaw a look* Ambershade is sweet, she is pretty, she's amazing to be around, but that doesn't deter my training at all. Nothing can, nothing will. -Pantherpaw

Nothing gets past you, huh? *heaves a sigh* Just say yes. If you refuse my punishment is something no she-cat should ever have to endure. *gives Sweetbriar the side eye* -Creedstorm

*leans forward and noses his cheek, keeping her voice low* Please daddy? -Sweetbriar

*groans in protest* Stoooop! That was fairly easy to guess considering we've all heard her say that in the den, but I do not need to be reminded. -Wrenflight

It's like a right of passage for them at this point. Well, as long as none of them split and take on new mates anymore at least he'll know who to watch out for. -Hushpool
Your mistake. *wraps her paws around him and flips them over, pinning him down in his nest* *begins licking down his stomach, nibbling at the delicate skin, keeping her gaze locked on his* ~ Thundersky

Of course not. I'm just saying, she's an easy cat to be attracted to, in my opinion. So if you aren't attracted to her, if she doesn't work you up, then I would guess that you aren't very attracted to she-cats in general. Maybe toms are more your speed and you just haven't met the right one yet. ~ Cloudpaw

*suddenly remembers her dare* Oh, shoot! *pads quickly out of the den, scanning the camp for Darkmist. perks up when she finds him.* Hi, Darkmist! *jogs over to him* I just wanted to thank you again for taking me out the other evening, I had a lot of fun. And I wanted to, um, show you that. *takes a step towards him, closing the gap between them, and captures his mouth in a kiss* ~ Ambershade

... well, it's a good thing she's not my mentor because I would be rather disappointed right now. I guess toms are more her speed, too. ~ Cloudpaw

*heaves a sigh* Alright, I accept your offer. But I hope skipping out on your punishment is worth-- *stops as Ambershade pads across the camp and kisses Darkmist* Was that a dare too? Stars, I hate that stupid game. ~ Falconstar

But you don't know the half of it, it gets soo much jucier. ~ Shiverwind

Wouldn't it be funny if they swapped mates for a day, just to get a rise out of Scorchgaze? ~ Mistybreeze
*tries to hold back another groan, but it slips through followed by a deep growl* You're the last cat I would be afraid of. *watches her with dark eyes**moves a paw along her stomach slowly* -Blackpaw

*fails at caging her snarl* No one works me up! At all! *glares daggers at Darkmist* -Pantherpaw

*starts in surprise at the kiss, a low rumble of pleasure getting caught in his throat**grabs her chin with a paw, kissing her back firmly before separating their lips* Not good to catch me off guard, Ambershade. *runs his tongue over his lip* -Darkmist

The punishment for chickening out was to flirt with Skyheart, so trust me, everyone will be doing their dares. Speaking of. *gives Sweetbriar a look before she pads off to find her mate* -Creedstorm

Right. Um..*shuffles her paws, her eyes darting around* How would you feel....about me taking a second mate? *rushes out the question barely above a whisper* -Sweetbriar

I don't wanna know the half of it! *gives her a warning look* -Wrenflight

Now you're really thinking like me. *smirks* Is it bad that I want to go down on you right now? -Hushpool
*contuines moving down his stomach until she's out of his reach, standing over his erection* And yet, somehow everyone is else afriad of me. Grow up. *presses her tongue against his lower stomach, drawing a circle around his erection, teasingly almost running her tongue over it* ~ Thundersky

*eyes her* Uh huh. That much is clear. Well, maybe you'll figure it out once you're a warrior. *looks back to Ambershade and Darkmist* Good for Darkmist though, he deserves a second chance at love. And they would make cute kits. ~ Cloudpaw

*purrs loudly* Sorry, I'll warn you next time. *bites her own lip coyly and looks down at her paws, bashfully* ~ Ambershade

Banned. Truth or dare is banned. Berryfrost is banned too, find a new best friend. ~ Falconstar

Hey! *her head snaps back from where she was watching Darkmist and Ambershade* I am not taking a second mate! That's just a lousy rumor! ~ Berryfrost

Sweetbriar, den, now. ~ Falconstar

Fineee, killjoy. *tugs playfully on his ear* Well do you have any interesting kinks I should know about? ~ Shiverwind

I don't think Red would forgive me if I let you do it without him present, but I'm half tempted to let you do it anyway. ~ Mistybreeze
*shudders under her, locking his jaw hard* Have you ever considered I was put on this earth to challenge you? *hooks his tail around the back of her neck and urges her muzzle closer* -Blackpaw

Ambershade could do so much better. No way should she settle for someone like him. *hisses lowly* -Pantherpaw

Next time, huh? I like the sound of that. *pulls her head back up and moves to kiss her again, leaning in close, but something akin to a shockwave rolls through him**quickly let's her go, stumbling over his own paws* S-Sorry I uh, need some air. *hurries out of camp* -Darkmist

*opens her mouth to protest but quickly shuts it at his command**tucks her tail close to her flank and hurries inside* I-It was just a dare! I don't actually want another mate, you know that. -Sweetbriar

Why don't you find out? *nips at her chin* -Wrenflight

How can I get that up from just half tempted? *nips her neck playfully* -Hushpool
No actually, it's never crossed my mind. *presses her tongue harder against his stomach, then raises her gaze to his, searching* Do you really want this? *murmurs, her warm breath ghosting across his erection.* ~ Thundersky

What's wrong with Darkmist?! He's a good warrior, a good character- better than his brother anyway. And he raised good kits! And good for Ambershade too, her heats sound like they're almost painful. She should have someone to help her out when it rolls around. ~ Cloudpaw

*stands in the middle of camp feeling a little lost, then slips back into the warriors den* ~ Ambershade

*notices Darkmist hurry out of camp and after a moment, follows him* ~ Berryfrost

Of course I know that, you're a one cat type of girl. What I don't know is how you always get yourself in these situtations. *nuzzles the top of her head, reassuringly* I'm not kidding, truth or dare is seriously banned, but I'll let you keep Berryfrost... for now. ~ Falconstar

*purrs and bats at his muzzle* Sounds like a plan, deputy. When are you free? ~ Shiverwind

You're a pretty amazing kisser, *teases nosing her* ~ Mistybreeze
Does it look like I don't? *looks at his hard on then back to her with a brow cocked in question* -Blackpaw

*furrows her brow as Darkmist leaves, ignoring Cloudpaw as she gets up and hurries after Ambershade* Ambershade? -Pantherpaw

*lightly bangs his forehead against the trunk of a tree* Damnit damnit damnit! Stars this is bad. *sighs as he lays his head against the bark* -Darkmist

*purrs in relief as she leans against him* Like Creedstorm said, the punishment for refusing was to flirt with Skyheart and I absolutely would not be doing that. And it wasn't Berry's fault. She did her best to get everyone to lay off me. -Sweetbriar

Well I'll be putting in over time tomorrow since from what I hear Sweetbriar won't be leaving the leaders den. I can either make the most of this evening or I can rock your world in two days. You pick. -Wrenflight

Thank you for noticing. *kisses along her muzzle* -Hushpool
Well glad to hear you think I’m doing well..where do you think I rank?
Buckpaw

•blinks watching his friend get kissed then run out before watching his mate run after him before shaking his head and looking at Wrenflight• you know you were just talking about how you didn’t like hearing about others sex lives.
Strongbreeze

You would think! •watches all the cats come back• I wonder what the new gossip will be I’ll have to sneak it out of Freckle.
Flintstripe

•makes his way over to his mate• Well well well what are you two fine she cats talking about?
Skyheart

•looks up as she enters• Oh hey Sunflowerpaw are you okay?
Swamppaw

I’m sure she is..I just miss her a lot…I’d always tell her everything..and now I don’t know.
Driftpaw
No, it looks like you really, really do. *smirks against his stomach* *stands to her paws abruptly and says* Maybe you'll learn to be scared of me now. *turns around and pads quickly out of the apprentice den, her tail high* ~ Thundersky

*was curled up in a tight ball in her nest, but she raised her head at Pantherpaw's voice* Oh, hey, Panther. Is everything okay? ~ Ambershade

You're telling me! Darkmist, quit hitting your head against trees! *hurries over to his side, nosing him away from the tree* What's wrong? I saw the kiss- it looked like you enjoyed it! ~ Berryfrost

*runs his paw up and down her back* Well, good girl for not taking the punishment then, I would've had to kill Skyheart and then probably Hushpool too. *noses her cheek* Even so, you should know better than to put yourself in these sort of situations. And I can't just pretend like you didn't ask me for a second mate or to take a friendly walk with Creedstorm. So two punishments then; one now, and one later tonight. ~ Falconstar

Rock my world in two days, easy. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and flicks her tongue out, playfully* It's hard to not notice. You're an amazing kisser... everywhere. ~ Mistybreeze
*purrs deeply at her before he remembers he's right beside his friends**looks at Strongbreeze and shrugs* She started it! -Wrenflight

Well quick! Duskstorm is still gone, squeeze the gossip out of her before he comes back and snatches her. -Treetail

*glances back at her mate* I'm just working my magic on my new best friend here. *nuzzles her neck* We're very close now. -Hushpool

I'm okay. *noses her brother with a purr* Did Cloudpaw come to see you? -Sunflowerpaw

*nuzzles him lovingly* Well you know you can always come talk to me if you need someone. -Featherwing

*watches her leave with wide eyes before letting out a low shout of frustration**flops over in his nest angrily* -Blackpaw

*pads over to her and sits beside her* Don't deflect. Are YOU okay? -Pantherpaw

*scurries back from her* I-It's nothing! I just...I guess I'm just panicking about this kind of stuff. I've only ever been with Flaxenrose. -Darkmist

*eyes widen at him in disbelief* B-But...*sighs* yes daddy. -Sweetbriar
•shakes his head• Well glad everyone seemed to have had fun. •purrs•
Strongbreeze

Hey now just remember who you really belong to. •watches them closely letting out a purr• I can tell you right now Redshadow and me will never be as close as you two.
Skyheart

Your right! •searches around spotting her• Freckle! Come here!
Flintstripe

•tilts his head before shaking it• No was she hurt? Cause if she was I didn’t see her at all.
Swmappaw

I know papa..thanks. •spots the entrance and perks up• I’m going to share this with Badgerpaw.
Driftpaw

I guess so, sorry for taking up all your time it must be my fault. •teases•
Foxclaw
Counting the older apprentices or not counting them? ~ Duskstorm

*looks around the camp, zeroing in on Tanglewhisker* *strides towards him purposely* Tanglewhisker. Let's have a friendly conversation. ~ Thundersky

I'm not sorry about it either so don't expect me to apologize. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs loudly* Mhm, best friends for life now. ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up curiously at his sister's name mentioned* ~ Pebblepaw

Oh. I guess you just saw all of that then, along with the rest of camp. *sighs heavily, her head on her paws* I'm fine, it's just been a really... really strange day. ~ Ambershade

But you kissed Ambershade back, and- I watched you! You were so smoothe! And you went in for another and then you suddenly looked like you saw a ghost! *sits down beside him, close enough that their pelts brushed* What really happened? ~ Berryfrost

Well at least you know better than to talk back. Crouch down and lift your hips, and move your tail to the side - I don't want you to cover your flank with it while I spank you. ~ Falconstar
Including the older apprentices. •says quickly•
Buckpaw

•looks up at her a bit surprised and stands to his paws• Freindly conversation you say? Alright hit me with it what is it?
Tanglewhisker
*kisses Shiverwind's cheek* On the topic of what Strongbreeze said though, you girls all managed to get along? -Wrenflight

Trust me, my love, my heart beats only for you. I do get wet for the both of you though. *purrs as she noses Mistybreeze, shooting her mate a grin* It's only fair since you get hard for Fluffy, right? -Hushpool

*hurries over to them* Let me guess, you want gossip? *smirks* -Frecklenose

She said her shoulder got hurt during training. *frowns slightly* I'll be back. *pads outside the den and makes her way over to Cloudpaw* Hey. *eyes her* How do you feel? -Sunflowerpaw

Go on and have fun. *purrs at him* -Featherwing

Like I mind. *kisses him* You can have all my time. -Bloodmoon

*settles beside her and grooms her shoulders comfortingly* Screw him. If he didn't want to make out with you he's a mousebrain. -Pantherpaw

*shakes his head* I didn't want to kiss Ambershade...I thought it would be nice and then it just hit me...she's not the one I saw myself kissing. -Darkmist

I guess I'm also not allowed to cover my mouth? *blushes dark red as she settles into a crouch* -Sweetbriar
About fourth. Maybe fifth. ~ Duskstorm

If anyone should ever come to you and ask if we’ve slept together before, your answer should be, “yes and it was amazing”. ~ Thundersky
I willl take that. •purrs• top five apprentice here.
Buckpaw

Can I ask why I’m doing this? And should I add anything spicy in there?
Tanglewhisker

•nods in agreement waiting for her answer•
Strongbreeze

Well obviously! And since your mate is gone you have time to tell us!
Flintstripe

Oh it’s totally fair I have no arguments with this. •chuckles• You deserve everything you ever want.
Skyheart

•watches her go his tail trailing the ground• Guess I wasn’t important enough. •sighs goes back to his herbs•
Swamppaw

Thanks again for taking me out. •noses him once more before making his way to Badgerpaw•
Driftpaw

Well since I get all your time how about we take some time out?
Foxclaw
All right all right. I'll give you a little bit before I check on my kits. *purrs in amusement* Next time you should try and convince everyone to let you join the she-cat outing. Well during our game of truth or dare we pestered Sweet for details on her sex life. She has a daddy kink, obviously. She's so loud because Falconstar doesn't let her not be and she tries to be quiet she apparently gets punished. Ambershade said her only two crushes have been her mentors. And then I grilled Berryfrost on her new friendship with Darkmist. I think her, him and her mate would make a cute throuple. Berryforst got dared to tell Strongbreeze her deepest fantasy. Ambershade got dared to kiss Darkmist. Shiverwind got dared to giving Wren TMI so he'd put her on dawn patrol. Creedstorm got dared to go on a friendly walk with Falconstar. Sweet got dared to ask Falconstar for a second mate. And I got dared to rate my partners so I told everyone how amazing of a lay my mate is. -Frecklenose

*blinks at his mate* They play hard core truth or dare. -Treetail

*purrs happily* How about a shrew then? -Hushpool

*pads over to the medicine cat den* Sorry boys, I hope I'm not bothering you. -Featherwing

Hey. *noses him* did you and your dad go on a hunting trip? -Badgerpaw

I'd love that. Lead the way, good looking. -Bloodmoon
*leans up against Treetail* I would so be down for that! But seriously you gals went really hard! *lets out his laugh as he gazes around the camp seeing all the she cats going to their mates*
Flintstripe

Right on it. *says making his way to the pile picking out a shrew and comming back* Finest one in the pile.
Skyheart

*looks up* Oh hi Featherwing and no you are fine. *purrs*
Swamppaw

*nods his head happily* Yup! He was helping me get ready for the assessment if i make it.
Driftpaw

*drags his tail under her chin making his way towards exit happily*
Foxclaw
We did. Poor Sweet is probably in a world of trouble right now. -Frecklenose

My hero. *purrs Why don't you go find Redshadow and pester him while we finish up our girl chat. We might be planning another show for you boys. -Hushpool

I've been making the rounds checking in on the family and my son and nephew were next on the list. *purrs at them* How're things going with you both? -Featherwing

Oh I'm sure you will. *nuzzles his cheek* You catch that too? -Badgerpaw

*purrs deeply as she follows him* I'm lucky to have you, you know? -Bloodmoon
Oh starclan if i have to hear her moaning again tonight i will not be able to contain my laughter.
Flintstripe

*glances around* Oh i like the sound of that. *purrs and stalks off to find him* REDSHADOW! WHERE ARE YOU!
Skyheart

Im doing good but Pebblepaw likes to ignore me, so conversation is usually limited.
Swamppaw

Sure did! What do you think? *purrs setting it down*
Driftpaw

I wouldn't say that if you didn't have me you would of had Tanglewhisker or some other time probably padding after you.
Foxclaw
I don't know about tonight, but be prepared to laugh tomorrow. *noses his shoulder* I'm going to check on my kits. I've been gone all day and that's far too long for me to not visit them. -Frecklenose

Don't you spend time with them everyday? Your sister is a clingy mom, Flint. -Treetail

You know it. *pads off to the medicine cat den* Am I interrupting? -Frecklenose

Nope, I was just visiting with the boys. I'm glad you're doing well, Swamppaw, but Pebblepaw. *nudges his son lightly* Don't ignore your cousin. -Featherwing

*huffs as he drops his prey on the pile* I just got back from patrol. Can I get no peace around here? -Redshadow

I think that looks like a pro kill. Really clean. -Badgerpaw

*tugs his ear* But I want you and I got you, so that means I'm lucky. -Bloodmoon
•purrs making his way up to her• You aren’t going to say hi then just leave like Sunflowerpaw are you mama?
Swamppaw

She is so much worse than us and I’ll make sure we are never that clingy.
Flintstripe

•grins making his way over• Our mates told me to come pester you! •purrs• Also they were getting it on so I think they want a show or something not that I’m complaining.
Skyheart

•sets it down for him• Seriously? You think so? •purrs• Oh! How was training?
Driftpaw

Lucky as a rabbit I’d say! •continues their walk• Where so you want to go?
Foxclaw
I would never! *licks his head with a purr* Your sister is so popular these days, she's probably got too many friends to know what to do with. Spending time with you and your siblings is my favorite thing in the world. *sits with him* So...only a few more weeks and your father will be back for his vote. -Frecklenose

You sure about that? *teases* You seem like the type. -Treetail

*raises a brow* They were getting in on in the elders den? Starclan sake does your mate ever rest? -Redshadow

I got my ass kicked by Darkmist, but so did Strongbreeze so it was entertaining. -Badgerpaw

Take me to the meadow! -Bloodmoon
You can say that again..*grumbles* Leaving me here all alone with grumpy cat over here. *sighs* Yea i dont know how the votes going to go but im assuming you dont really mind since you have a new mate now. *says bluntly and blinks realizing what he said*
Swamppaw

*cuffs him* Oh please ill show you who is the type!
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Maybe i left them with a shrew so who knows what is happening. *purrs* And she never stops just so you know.
Skyheart

Oh really!? I thought you would have been able to beat Darkmist he seems kinda well small.
Driftpaw

To the meadow it is! *turns slightly making the way there*
Fxoclaw
*looks at him gently* Swamppaw, you kits need your father. I'm voting for him to return. And I know Duskstorm and I's relationship seems sudden, but...I hope you kits will be happy for me. He really is such a wonderful cat, I'm lucky to have him in my life. -Frecklenose

Prove me wrong then tough guy. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

If they start fooling around behind our backs I say they owe us double the shows. -Redshadow

He's lean, but he's got his technique down to a science. You should watch sometime. He's really good. -Badgerpaw

*leans against him as they go* So, I just thought it might be worth a conversation. I don't feel ready, but when do you think you may want kits? -Bloodmoon
You mean Sunflowerpaw does. *points out* And i am happy for you im just i dont know..
Swamppaw

And how should i do that? Maybe tie you up and make you beg? *laughs*
Flintstripe

Oh you are asking for way to much. *snorts* But dont worry im sure i can convince my lovely mate for something.
Skyheart

Really? *thinks about it* I guess it wouldn't hurt. Plus i get to watch you but id rather not watch you lose.
Driftpaw

*blinks and nods* Yeah i'd like kits one day..What brought this on?
Foxclaw
It's okay if you're unsure. I know this isn't something any of us ever expected, your father and I separated. I just want you to know you can still come to me about anything on your mind. Even about this stuff. -Frecklenose

What does that have to do with you being a clingy dad? Although...I don't think I'd mind that. -Treetail

How is that asking too much? Mistybreeze is my mate, after all. -Redshadow

I guess everyone has to lose sometime. Although I'm working on it being never for me. *noses his cheek* -Badgerpaw

*shrugs* You talking about Tanglewhisker wanting to carry on his bloodline made me think about us. -Bloodmoon
Top five isn't bad at all, and there's always some shuffling after ceremonies; you'll be loosing denmates and gaining demates within the next moon. ~ Duskstorm

Anything spicy? *narrows her eyes, confused by how calm he was* Sure, you can add some spice, but don't go into too much detail. The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them straight. ~ Thundersky

Yeah, it actually went surprisingly well. We hunt, swam, played truth or dare; I took a few subtle jams at Ambershade which felt good so I won't apologize for that either. ~ Shiverwind

Oh, poor Redshadow. *huffs* Foxclaw and Bloodmoon tried to set him and Skyheart up as friends, but it doesn't seem to be going well. Although we're suddenly very close so maybe they can count that as a victory. ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up at Sunflowerpaw and suddenly remembers she never went to see the medicine cats* Hey, I--

Here. *drops a few herbs in front of Cloudpaw, edging Sunflowerpaw out of his way* These should help with the soreness in your shoulder, and as long as you take it easy the rest of today then you should be good to resume light training tomorrow. *eyes Sunflowerpaw, then turns and starts back towards his den* ~ Pebblepaw

Yeah, I know. It's just not a confidence booster when the kiss was actually really good and then he looks at me like... I didn't think Darkmist had feelings but I'd started to think, maybe someday, after a few more dates, but the way he looked at me, it's not going to happen. I know that look; I saw it on Crowtail's face and I saw it on Wrenflight's face. He's in love with someone else. ~ Ambershade

*sighs* I know you miss Flaxenrose, but you certainly don't make it easy to find you a new mate when you look at one of the only single she-cats like that. ~ Berryfrost
*nips her ear playfully* Of course you did. You're such a troublemaker, but I won't lie, it's kinda hot. -Wrenflight

Once your mate gets used to Skyheart's advances he'll be able to dodge them without blinking an eye. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

*shakes her head at Cloudpaw and gives her an amused look* Of course you went to your brother. You know, mine is a capable medicine cat too? -Sunflowerpaw

Well...maybe he just needs more time to get over Flaxenrose? *offers though it left an awful taste in her mouth* I'm sure it isn't easy when your mate just up and leaves you. Maybe he is having a hard time adjusting to the fact that she's gone, but he could come around. -Pantherpaw

Right...Flaxenrose. *winces slightly* Was it really that bad? -Darkmist
One of the many reasons why you love me, right? *nuzzles his cheek* I was dared to give you so much TMI that you put me on the dawn patrol for a week, but I think you can just put me on the dawn patrol and we can call it even. ~ Shiverwind

And how long do you expect it'll take for him to build that tolerence? *teases* Long enough for you to go down on me? ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs in relief, lapping up the few herbs* Nothing against your littermate but mine would be offended if I didn't go to him. *thinks, chewing the herbs* I didn't really notice that both of our brothers are medicine cat apprentices. That's a sort of cool coincidence. ~ Cloudpaw

Maybe, but I don't know Pantherpaw. The kiss wasn't... I know that it [i[felt good[/i], but I didn't enjoy it. Like there weren't any butterflies in my chest like I wanted there to be. I don't have feelings for Darkmist either. I don't think I ever well. It just isn't there, and I don't think it's there with any other tom in camp either. Unless I want to try and go after Tanglewhisker and potentially ruin our friendship. *sighs heavily* ~ Ambershade

*purrs quietly* It was pretty bad, Darkmist. Ambershade ran back to the warriors den with her tail between her legs. But I can tell it's just not going to work out between you two. ~ Berryfrost
Stars you really are the love of my life. *kisses her forehead* Bless you for sparing me the details. -Wrenflight

Don't tempt me with a good time, hot stuff. *eyes her with a grin* -Hushpool

I know! I think it suits them both so well though. *noses her shoulder gently* I'm sorry I hurt you. -Sunflowerpaw

I think you just need to keep an open mind. You know, maybe explore some other options. In the meantime, it seems like from what you said earlier your heat really bothers you. To the point of pain. I...well I'm a hundred percent focused on my training so if you just want help getting some relief, I could help you. It won't deter or distract me at all. Like you said, it's just she-cat solidarity. -Pantherpaw

Stars. *huffs* I really didn't want to upset her, but it's better we both don't get our hopes up. And today was going so well too! I kicked Badgerpaw and Strongbreeze's tails in sparring today. Then I was going to try and get him in trouble with you by telling you how much he picked on me. I thought things were on the up and up. -Darkmist
True! *picks up his catch* Should we head back soon? Or do you think i need to work on anything else?
Buckpaw

Yea yea understood, You still never answered why im doing this by the way.
Tanglewhisker

Well sounds like you all had a fun time..*keeps his eyes towards the entrance of camp*
Strongbreeze

I know i know you say it everytime you visit..Do you think they will let him back?
Swamppaw

Ofcourse you wouldn't that's why i love you. *chuckles and licks his cheek*
Flintstripe

Okay and? Why would we deserve double the show? Its for them mouse brain the queens always come first.
Skyheart

Well ill be waiting for that see my tom winning every fight he gets into. *purrs* Now lets get this blackbird open im starving!
Driftpaw

Like we both said we have plenty of time to start a family but for now lets enjoy our moments right?
Foxclaw
Oh I’m going to complete the dare- I’m just going to give you details when you least expect them. *smirks up at him* ~ Shiverwind

*lays her head on her paws with a purr* Maybe if your mate hadn’t of interrupted us I could have gotten a kiss, at least. ~ Mistybreeze

*pretend winces* it’s fine, just sore. I think the hunting assessment is tomorrow and I wasn’t going to be chosen for that anyway. *smiles at her * But I’ll come to cheer you on, still. ~ Cloudpaw

*feels her skin begin to grow hot again at the thought, and she nearly groaned, refusing to think about their earlier conversation* That’s sweet of you to offer in a weird way, Pantherpaw, but also inappropriate for me to accept. You’re my apprentice, I wouldn’t feel right about it. If this cycle gets bad enough… I wouldn’t want to ask Bloodmoon for help since she has a mate but Thundersky and I were apprentices together, and that counts for something. I’m sure I could convince her to help me out. ~ Ambershade

*purrs quietly and leans her head on his shoulder, not really thinking much about it* That does sound like a good day, I’m sorry I missed it. However Strongbreeze is allowed to pick on you as much as he likes… it’s his way of showing affection. ~ Berryfrost
Nah, not tonight. Tomorrow is the advanced hunting assessment so you should rest for that. ~ Duskstorm

Because I told Blackpaw we slept together. ~ Thundersky
Of course you would. *huffs at his mate before cuffing Strongbreeze lightly* What is up with you? -Wrenflight

I can't say for sure, but there were plenty of cats who said they would vote for his return. They know how much he means to you kits. Or as you put it, to Sunflowerpaw. *noses his shoulder* Do you want your father to come back? -Frecklenose

Awww how lucky am I? *purrs deeply* -Treetail

Obviously they do. I'm just saying I don't want your mate to try and steal mine the way you steal Crowtail's. -Redshadow

First bite always goes to you. *quickly plucks the bird for him* -Badgerpaw

And this is why I'm lucky. *noses his neck as they walk* -Bloodmoon

Oh come on. How about a good night kiss? We're not going to sleep yet, but you know. To bring us sweet dreams. -Hushpool

Are you sure? I could ask Falconstar if we could try and change the day. *eyes her worriedly* -Sunflowerpaw

*lashes her tail slightly* I could guarantee my sister would probably be more concerned with dominating you as opposed to actually fulfilling your needs. You say it yourself that I'll likely be made a warrior soon and we're more than mentor and apprentice. You're my friend. It's not like you'd be taking advantage of me, I offered. -Pantherpaw

I prefer your way of showing affection. *purrs lightly before going slightly ridged and pulling away from her, remembering what Strongbreeze said about feeling uncomfortable* I appreciate you being such an amazing friend, but really I'm okay. I'm a big boy. You don't have to comfort me so much. -Darkmist
Oh, did Berryfrost already tell you that she wants a threesome with you and Darkmist? You’re handling it better than I would, I’ wouldn’t let Wren out of my didn’ sight. ~ Shiverwind

I suppose there’s nothing wrong with a good night kiss, *purrs* Should I let you take the lead here as well? *brushes her muzzle against Hushpool’s* ~ Mistybreeze

No! I’m- I’m really excited to watch you tomorrow. *shuffles her paws a bit * I’ve been looking forward to it, actually. ~ Cloudpaw

*flicks an ear, relieved the shadowy den probably concealed her flush* You’re probably right, Thundersky would be one to dominate; but still, I’ve taken care of it myself for this long. I just wouldn’t feel right about it with you, Panther. *licks her shoulder* ~ Ambershade

I know you are, but still. I’m going to check in on you. *moves closer to him again, their peels brushing* Strongbreeze didn’t give up too hard of a time, did he? ~ Berryfrost
*turns back to his mate with wide eyes* I'm sorry, Berryfrost wants what with Strongbreeze and Darkmist? -Wrenflight

I think that's only right. But if you play things right I might just let you take the lead once. *nips her whiskers playfully before kissing her* -Hushpool

You have? You've got that much faith in me? *purrs loudly* -Sunflowerpaw

Because I'm your apprentice or because I'm me? *keeps the edge out of her tone, staying calm and understanding for the sake of her friend* -Pantherpaw

No, no of course not. *let's out a small sigh and braces his paws on her shoulders, holding her at arms length in front of him* You know Strongbreeze, he's a big softie. But Berryfrost...I just don't want to cross any boundaries. Strongbreeze and you are my closest friends and I don't want to sour anything by getting too comfortable with you and making him upset. -Darkmist
A threesome. Frecklenose dragged it out of her during the game. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs softly, holding back from deepening the kiss* ~ Mistybreeze

Of course I do, I told Treetail today that you’re like, a prodigy. Nobody can out hunt you, *purrs softly, looking at her with big, bright blue eyes * You’re amazing. ~ Cloudpaw

*doesn’t respond immediately* I mean, I suppose it’s both. You’re my apprentice so I think it’s extremely inappropriate, but also, I really… I love you Pantherpaw, you’re like a little sister to me. It’s not a position I want to put you in even if you offered, and it’s not a position I want you to see me in, all flustered and hot and moaning.” *chuckles, trying to lighten the mood* I mean, would you want your older sisters to see you in that state? ~ Ambershade

*blinks, caught off guard* What? Too comfortable? What do you mean? We’re friends, Darkmist, and with Strongbreeze too! Nothing has bothered him so far. ~ Berryfrost