Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
When we got to the hallow...you may not have seen him if you don't believe in StarClan..but my father came to me. *looks around camp then back to her with sad eyes* He told me that Yarrowleaf is with StarClan...-Scorchgaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*snickers* break him like a twig. i mean it was almost at nice as you. *purrs into her ear*
Skyheart

*looks at Featherwing a bit concerned* i agree
Crowtail
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
StarClan? *looks confused* -Sheep
*tugs on his ear* Good. If it was better than me I would have to step up my game. -Hushpool

*sighs heavily* Fine. -Featherwing

C'mon. *starts heading back to camp* -Blackpelt

*pads beside Crowtail* I don't know about this...-Featherwing

StarClan is where the spirits of dead clan cats go...They guide the living, specifically leaders and medicine cats, but they can visit others...-Scorchgaze
Never heard of anything like that before... -Sheep
*looks over at him* i know...but there really isn't any other way...and we both know he will want something in return.
Crowtail

*purrs* really try harder?
Skyheart
It's what clan cats live and breathe by. *stares at his paws* But it means he's dead...I just...I'm sorry that I kind of lost control during training and went at your brother...I was just so overwhelmed...-Scorchgaze
Mmhmm. *taps his spine with her claws* -Hushpool

And that's what has me concerned. *looks uneasy* -Featherwing

*goes into camp* I'll talk to him now and see when he wants to start. *heads over to Skyheart and Hushpool* Break it up you two. *looks at Skyheart* I need a favor. -Blackpelt
*lashes his tail getting interrupted* what is it now..ive already done enough favors to last me a life time *grumbles looking at him*
Skyheart

*nods* you and me both..
Crowtail
*sits down in camp and grooms Crowtail's shoulders* -Featherwing

It would be much appreciated if you could train my brother. -Blackpelt

*looks over at Featherwing then back to Blackpelt* I thought he had a whole group of cats training him already. -Hushpool

*sighs slightly* Crowtail and I tried, but we go too easy on him. Scorchgaze is too busy and you're going to be pregnant I hear. *looks at Skyheart* I know you'll be tough and push him enough to actually get some results. -Blackpelt

*turns her head to her mate* He has a point. -Hushpool
whats in it for me? *grooms his paw and starts to draw it over his whiskers* I've already lost my fine mate to those toms i think i deserve something out of it *grins*
Skyheart

*purrs* im not that dirty am i?
Crowtail
No, I just like touching you. *purrs and nuzzles his head in the crook of his neck* -Featherwing

Whatever you want. I'll bring you fresh prey for a moon, change your moss, whatever. He just really needs help. -Blackpelt

*smirks slightly* Whatever he wants, huh? -Hushpool
Oh that was why...yea that didn't seem like you but I don't really know how competitive you are -Sheep
*purrs and nuzzles him* going to be parents *laughs* something i never thought i would say
Crowtail

what ever i want *grins* did your brother happen to tell you the deal my LOVELY mate set up?
Skyheart
Competition isn't that important to me...It can be, but...*sighs and rubs his face with his paws* Dammit...I just hope he didn't suffer...anything but that...-Scorchgaze
Me either. But now we have our chance and I'm so happy. *leans against him* What names do you like? -Featherwing

*looks back at his brother, then to Hushpool and back to Skyheart* No....*looks a little weary* -Blackpelt

*giggles a little evilly while purring in amusement* I knew this was coming a mile away. -Hushpool
I told you it was probably consumption often cats pass in their sleep Merry did anyway it was peaceful sad but peaceful -Sheep
I really hope...*his body shook slightly, but he pulled himself together* Are you tired? -Scorchgaze
n-names!? i haven't thought of those yet!
Crowtail

*laughs and gets up and leans into his ear* well since Crowtail was making love to my mate *purrs* i showed your brother what a real tom is..
Skyheart
*purrs in amusement* Well we need to start thinking! -Featherwing

*says nothing for a few minutes then laughs slowly and nervously* C'mon that's not funny! Don't joke with me like that! *looks at Hushpool* Your mate has a twisted sense of humor. -Blackpelt

*looks at him straight faced* -Hushpool

*his stomach rolled as he started to sense it may not be a joke**looks back at Skyheart* You can't be serious. -Blackpelt
A bit...you should come sleep in the den too you could use a little rest I think... *says sweetly placing a tail on his back comfortingly* -Sheep
made him cry like a kit right Hushpool? *grins sitting down and starts to groom himself again* i mean they wanted the kits bad enough to let me do it.
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* we can wait though they aren't even born yet!
Crowtail
*nods* Thank you...*heads into the warriors den, curling up tight in his nest**covers his face with his tail and cries silently* -Scorchgaze

I know I'm just excited. *laughs and winds around him* I'm just so happy! -Featherwing

Mmhmm. *smirks* It was my idea. Your brother is just so cute. If I was Crowtail I'd be doing him day and night. Skyheart gave him a good one too. He's got the claw marks to prove it and everything. *flicks her mate's shoulder with her tail* -Hushpool

*his face paled under his jet black fur* I think I'm gonna be sick...-Blackpelt
well if you are going to be sick dont be sick over here! we are trying to eat. *rubs his shoulder with one of his paws* why in the world does your brother have such a tight grip anyways!
Skyheart

ever more excited to have Skyheart as your mentor? *laughs*
Crowtail
*pads in after him and places a paw on his back and runs it along his spine comforting his cries her fluffy white fur soft and sweet to the touch* -Sheep
Ugh. *flattens his ears, looking annoyed* I'm probably going to be one giant bruise once he starts training me. -Featherwing

That's not a question I would know the answer to! -Blackpelt

*looks over at his brother's yelling and pads over, glaring at Skyheart* Why are you upsetting my brother? -Featherwing

*looks at his brother then looks away, feeling incredibly awkward* -Blackpelt

*studies his brother then turns to Skyheart with wide, rage filled eyes* Did you TELL him?! -Featherwing
*lays his chin on her other paw* I'm going to miss him so much...I wish you could have met him...He was so beautiful...So kind..-Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
tell him what? *says innocently* I'm a nice gentle tom who would never do anything wrong *smirks and lays down besides his mate*
Skyheart

*pads after them sighing* this isn't going to be good *mutters to himsefl*
Crowtail
*hisses slightly and turns to his brother* Blackpelt, what did he say? -Featherwing

*sighs and turns to him, rubbing his face with his paw* I can understand that you really want to have kits, but why HIM *points to Skyheart* of all cats? -Blackpelt

Hey now. Don't say it like he's the worst cat in the world. -Hushpool

It wasn't like it was my idea! It was HERS. *points to Hushpool* She's the only one I can trust to carry Crowtail and I's kits and this was her only condition. Trust me, I wasn't thrilled about it either. *turns back to Skyheart* How did this even come up anyway? *asks angrily* -Featherwing

*turns to him* Yea, why did you bring it up? -Blackpelt
*laughs and shrugs* i didn't all i said was there was a deal and you asked what it was so technically you brought it up! *gives Featherwing a teasing look* and now you want me to teach him how to fight.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and lays down*
Crowtail
I'm sure he was...it's the kind ones always leave us to soon huh? I think it's because they have a duty a purpose to care for others so fiercely that they cannot care for themselves. They love so fiercely and once they aren't needed maybe something like StarClan takes them back so that they can rest for enternity. I know we wish everyday for them to come back but if your StarClan is a paradise that you describe maybe it's good that our loved ones are there. After caring for others there whole lifetime it must be nice to be able to exist in paradise for yourself...where there is no sickness no hunger no cold no pain no suffering a cat like Yarrowleaf can truely rest and wait for you and the rest of us to join him -Sheep
*feels a low growl grumbling in his throat* Let me guess, you want to make the same deal? You get to screw me and in return I get your training? -Featherwing

*shakes his head furiously* No way! -Blackpelt

*shrugs slightly* Fine then. He doesn't get his training. No one else here has the strength, skills and the ability to push him like Skyheart. So fluffy here may gain a little muscle, but he won't get even HALF the progress he would with Skyheart as his mentor. So when the kits come he'll still be weak and unable to protect them. *turns to Crowtail* And you'll be out of luck for that little fantasy of yours. *smirks and winks* -Hushpool

We'll figure something else out! *looks at Skyheart wearily* I won't have you deflowering my little brother! *turns to Crowtail* Right? -Blackpelt
*blushes awkwardly and looks away* not my choice its up tp Featherwing and this was your idea.
Crowtail

*grins and licks her cheek* plus hushpool likes to watch..
Skyheart
*nods slightly, more tears rolling down his face* I just love him so much...Him being gone is SO PAINFUL...but at the same time...I'd rather he be healthy...and free of pain...*his voice kept breaking and his shoulders trembled* He's the love of my life...and I hope that he knows even though I was gone...and wasn't there to protect him...wasn't there in the last moments before he followed the path to StarClan...*looks up at the cave ceiling as though he were looking through it to the dimming sky* I hope he knows that he still has my heart...even if I were to ever fall in love with another...a piece of my heart, a huge piece...will always be his..-Scorchgaze
I'm sure he does...maybe he's watching now...if he's the cat you describe I'm sure he understands and wants you to be happy...I know that's what Merry wanted for us *sits beside him her fluffy fur lightly touching his it was very soft and sweet* -Sheep
True. *purrs* -Hushpool

*looks at Crowtail for a long time* I want to be someone that can fulfill you...Make you happy in every way...*turns back to Skyheart and Hushpool* Fine. *says through gritted teeth, practically snarling* -Featherwing

*shakes his head* You know what, I'm leaving this up to you all. I do NOT want to become a part of all this madness. *licks his brother's head and shoots a warning look at Skyheart before going into the warriors den* -Blackpelt
I'm sure he is...*sighs heavily, wiping his eyes* I don't know where I'll find a tom to love me like he did though..*pats the spot beside him with his tail* Join me. I need the comfort of a friend right now. Plus you're warm. *tries to smile to lighten the mood a bit* -Scorchgaze
*cant hold in his laugh* sheesh you must be really desperate! *crackles* But fine if you agree to our terms ill train you runt
Skyheart

*sighs and gets up* then its a deal *mutters*
Crowtail
Well maybe you just need a friend to love you tom or not *chuckles a bit and snuggles up a little closer her fluffy fur pressing up against his back* -Sheep
Well maybe you just need a friend to love you tom or not *chuckles a bit and snuggles up a little closer her fluffy fur pressing up against his back* -Sheep
*glares at Skyheart, pressing against Crowtail* You better make me one of the strongest cats in this clan. -Featherwing

*smirks and sits up* Have a little faith, fluffy. When he's done with you you'll be everything a lady dreams of. And some toms. *looks at Crowtail with a grin* Cheer up! Skyheart will have this little twig turned into a buff hunk in no time. -Hushpool

*looks at his paws, feeling slightly hurt* -Featherwing
*leans his back against her's* Well you're my closest friend right now. I honestly don't even want to start thinking about mates. If love comes my way again I won't push it away, but I'm not going around chasing it any time soon. *lays his head down on his paws* So all I need right now are my friends. -Scorchgaze
or i might break him I'm not sure *grins and gets up* well lets get started then!
Skyheart

*nuzzles him* its okay..im here for you just remember
Crowtail
*gets up and stretches, licking Skyheart's cheek* -Hushpool

*nods and pressed his muzzle to Crowtail's ear* I love you. I'm going to train as hard as I can to become strong. I be able to please you and to be able to defend our family. *starts heading for the entrance, his tail dragging slightly and his ears back* Lets go then...-Featherwing
Well I'll be right here if you need me *says closing her big brown eyes* -Sheep
Likewise. *lays his tail over her shoulders and drifts off to sleep* -Scorchgaze
*smirks and leads him to the spot they were earlier*
Skyheart

*watches them go and goes to pad after Blackpelt*
Crowtail
*looks up from his nest* You know you guys are absolutely insane, right? -Blackpelt

*nudges Featherwing's shoulder* Don't look so down, fluffy. -Hushpool

*looks at her with annoyed eyes* If you weren't carrying my future family I would really dislike you right now. -Featherwing
*nods* yup *mutters*
Crowtail

and if you weren't so desperate you wouldn't be in this situation
Skyheart
Not like I really need to know, but what's all this about your fantasy that keeps getting thrown around? It seemed to motive my brother more than anything. *looks at him a little angrily* Is my brother not good enough for you or something? -Blackpelt

*looks at him* I need to get stronger. I need to be strong enough to fight for my kits and my mate. I can't be this weak or I'll be useless forever. -Featherwing