Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
You don't have to watch anything, but me watching is the whole reason I told them to do this. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his face in his fur, casting a slight glare out the corner of his eye in Skyheart's direction* -Featherwing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*grins at him* what ever i want eh? I guess i can be okay with this one *swooshes his tail*
Skyheart

*sighs* fine..*nudges him* good luck there champ...*pads over towards Hushpool*
Crowtail
*sighs again before padding over to Skyheart* Lets just get this over with. -Featherwing

*looks at Crowtail* Lets hope you can get me pregnant the first time. -Hushpool
last edited over a year ago
*huffs awkwardly* you and me both..
Crowtail

*grins pushing him down roughly* raise you little runt!
Skyheart
*lays down on her stomach* No foreplay or any of that. This is strictly a professional exchange. -Hushpool

*growls and nips at his paw angrily* Take it easy! You've beaten me up enough today. -Featherwing
*nods and stands over her nervously* o-okay..
Crowtail

she said what ever i want unless you want me to back out. i could always do that *growls roughly in his ear and gives him a hard thrust*
Skyheart
Just do it. *braces herself* -Hushpool

*gasps and slaps his paw over his mouth, shaking his head* -Featherwing
*nods* fine fine..*starts thrusting her gently glancing over at Skyheart and Featherwing*
Crowtail

*bites into his neck* sheesh you are so tight who has been pounding you? *grunts giving him another hard thrust*
Skyheart
*shifts awkwardly under him, watching the other two out of the corner of her eye* No wonder you and fluffy are a good match. You must treat him so gentle. -Hushpool

S-Shut up! I-I just have a body that bounces back e-easily! *digs his claws into his back* -Featherwing
i-im just nervous okay? *starts to thrust her harder*
Crowtail

yea sure *lets out another grunt* shit you little runt i barely even fit! *leans into him thrusting harder then before*
Skyheart
*shifts under him* I was just saying. *huffs softly, letting him take control* -Hushpool

You're the one rushing! *moans more at his roughness**runs his claws up Skyheart's back as his own back arches and he pulls himself up into Skyheart, his body squirming* -Featherwing
*huffs watching the other two* kinda jealous actually *mutters starts at her a little harder and leans into her*
Crowtail

*Flexes his shoulders from the claws* sheesh relax with the claws! *groans Giving him an other hard thrust and tugs roughly on his neck*
Skyheart
*scoffs slightly* You sure you aren't a bottom? -Hushpool

T-Take it easy on the neck then! *tugs at his ear* -Featherwing
shut up! *puts a paw on his muzzle and leans into him hard pushing his member into him completely* So much effort to fit it in! *groans*
Skyheart

you know you dont have to make fun of me *grumbles tugging on the back of her neck giving her another gentle thrust*
Crowtail
*gasps a bit* I'm not making fun of you, I'm just making an observation! I'm sure if you mentioned it fluffy would be more than happy to give it to you. -Hushpool

A-And you expect me to take it e-easy with my claws while you-re t-thrusting like this?! *leans his head back* -Featherwing
*hisses* wouldn't be thrusting so hard if your mate would widen you up a bit! *pushes him roughly into the ground thrusting continuously*
Skyheart

*nods* true...*grunts giving her another thrust* so how is this one of your fantasy?
Crowtail
If I was a tom I'd want a tiny little thing like your mate under me. Since I obviously can't have that, I went with the next best thing. *smirks, watching them* -Hushpool

*his breathing hitched in throat* H-He likes me tight! -Featherwing
well now i have to widen you out *hisses through his gritted teeth leaning into him hard his member pulsing in him*
Skyheart

*snorts leaning into her trying to finish up* they seem to be having a better time then i thought...is-is he always that aggressive?
Crowtial
Always. *the corners of her mouth turn down slightly* But oddly enough it would seem you might be right. -Hushpool

*bites into his shoulder lightly, trying to stifle his moans and cries* -Featherwing
*hisses releasing into him pressing his paw on his face roughly* SHIT *pants*
Skyheart

bet you will be missing that for awhile...*purrs finishing and slides out of her quickly when he was done*
Crowtail
You can say that. *huff and moans slightly**flops over onto her side and washes her fiur* Good job boys. *grins over at them* Have a good time? -Hushpool

*sinks his claws into him again then releases**lays his head back, his breathing ragged* -Featherwing
*snorts pulling out of him leaking a little still and pads over to his mate* meh was okay *says panting*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes watching Featherwing*
Crowtail
*flicks his nose with her tail* Says the one out of breath. -Hushpool

*gets up and pads over to him slowly, his now aching hips making it even more difficult to manage his broken leg* -Featherwing
*grins* i wouldn't stand up so quick there you Fluff Ball. *licks her nose* harder to fit in him then i thought it would be *laughs*
Skyheart

*pads up to meet him halfway* you okay?
Crowtail
Oh really? *glances at them* Sounded like you were enjoying yourself though. All that grunting and groaning. -Hushpool

Yea...That brute over there didn't hold back. *glares slightly over at Skyheart* It's making it hard to balance out my broken leg weight. -Featherwing
i mean i have do it to you for 9 moons *grumbles* gotta make it worth somehow. *sticks his tongue out at her*
Skyheart

*chuckles* well i mean we did take his mate.
Crowtail
*shoves him lightly* You can handle being gentle for nine moons! *shakes her head at him in amusement* -Hushpool

Even so. *purrs and looks up at him, extending out his forearms* Mind carrying me? -Featherwing
*shakes his head grinning* nope you have to walk you had more fun then me. *stiffs his head in the air*
Crowtail

*frowns* its going to be a boring time Hey maybe i can have another go and that fluff ball over there *grins at him*
Skyheart
*smirks* Be my guest. As long as I get to watch. *flicks her ear slightly* Just try not to enjoy yourself so much next time. *gets up and starts heading out of the forest* -Hushpool

Aww pleeeeeease? *widens his kitten like eyes and rubs up against him* Carry me. My legs are all wobbly. -Featherwing
*follows after her* hey you two we are leaving! *pads after her* hey can we stop off at the lake? i wanna wash up
Skyheart

*shakes his head* you have Skyhearts juices all over you I'm not getting that on me i saw what he was doing. *starts to pad off slowly* wash up and we will talk about me carrying you
Crowtail
Sounds good. I could use a cleaning too. *starts off toward the lake* -Hushpool

*sighs slightly, grumpy at the idea of having to walk with his legs feeling like water and his hips feeling heavy as lead**pads after them slowly* -Featherwing
hey you wanted the kits didn't you? so you had to take the pounding! *presses against him* so how was it?
Crowtail

*nods purring* yea gotta get that Crowtail smell off of you
Skyheart
*smirks at him* I kinda like the smell on you. *laughs a bit* -Hushpool

Of course I want them! *sighs and shakes his head, his hips still aching* Rough. Kinda painful. -Featherwing
*drags a claw over her back* shush you *wrinkles his nose* little runt sprayed my belly *mutters*
Skyheart

*nods* was it really that big?
Crowtail
Well you did make a mess of him too. Or in him rather. -Hushpool

He just went in like an animal, so it caught my body off guard. Usually when we do it there's foreplay that gets my body ready for you, but he went straight in. *glares at Skyheart's back as they walk behind the other couple* -Featherwing
Bet it felt good..•mutter• I mean he is an animal to be fair
Crowtail

•chuckles and nuzzles her• it was an okay surprise let me strike some fear INTO him
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes* Sure, that's what made it a good surprise. *shoves him over playfully as they approach the lake**wades into the water, soaking her fur* -Hushpool

*watches Crowtail, but doesn't say anything else**sighs and pads into the water, sitting in the shallows, rubbing his fur clean* -Featherwing
•pads in after her happily and turns to looks at the other two• hey fluff ball do you want me to give you a good run down to!? •smirks•
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes waddles in after them• I still hate swimming •grumbles•
Crowtail
*sighs in annoyance* No thank you, Skyheart! *licks Crowtail's face* Do I need to pull you under like I did in the waterfall pool? *purrs**he was still feeling a little bothered by his own insecurities about not fulfilling Crowtail's desires, but he was trying not to let it show on his face* -Featherwing

*grins and splashes Skyheart* I knew you and fluffy would start getting along. -Hushpool
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Sounds cozy *chuckles* -Brown

Great catch Sunpaw! *smiles* -Flaxen
You and your sister can move your nests closer to mine. We can get to know each other muuuch better. *laughs and flicks his tail playfully* -Scorchgaze

*comes back with a sparrow* My brother is good at everything. *smiles at him then Flaxen* -Darkpaw
You sent me rolling down a hill I'm getting far away from you *chuckles* -Brown

Oh you caught one too that's great *smiles* -Flaxen
Oh c'mon I apologized! You can't hold a grudge against me forever! I'll just kill you with my kindness until you can't help but be my friend. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*drops it* Yea, lucky me this one was distracted with a worm. We can help you if you want to give it a try. It's easy to catch multiple birds at once if you work in a team. -Darkpaw
•nods• Darkpaw gives me to much credit •scoffs and looks at flaxen• just remember too keep quiet when you stalk the birds
Sunpaw

•gives him a look• do that all I'll make sure Skyheart has another go at you.
Crowtail

•huffs• we are not I'm just messing with him!
Skyheart
*shakes his head vigorously* No! *finishes washing himself off then climbs out of the water and sits down to groom his fur* -Featherwing

Mmhmmm suuure. *splashes him again, purring* -Hushpool
Oh please you enjoyed it Featherwing •purrs and settles besides him• I was wacthing remember?
Crowtail

•ducks under the water and pops up shaking his fur and gets out to groom himself• you know looked like you are just jealous I had a better time then you did
Skyheart
*shifts his paws awkwardly, knowing he wasn't completely wrong* I enjoy doing it with you more. Besides, *glances over at them than back to Crowtail* the whole situation is incredibly awkward. -Featherwing

*follows him out and rolls her eyes, looking a bit sour* Whatever. -Hushpool
Btw fun fact cats are only pregnant 2-3 moons so don't despair too much Skyheart lol

I'm sure we can be friends Stripes just don't get too cuddly *chuckles* -Brown

You gonna catch anything Scrchgaze or do you wanna head back *says placing her hare next to her brother's robin* -Sheep

Oh that'd be great...I think I smell one a little further in the brushes that way *signals with her golden tail* -Flaxen
Shit I didn't know that O.O In the past I have had some of my queens pregnant for way too long then!! xD

Hmm I'll have to think about that a little more before I make any promises. And who knows, by the time leaf bare hits and it gets cold enough to freeze the waterfall you might be begging me to cuddle you. I'm very warm, you know. *bumps his shoulder lightly and laughs**turns to Sheep and nods* Yep. This will only take a second. *bunches his haunches and leaps halfway up a tree trunk, climbing up the rest of the way until he was invisible among the leaves; his orange tabby fur mixing with the colored leaves* -Scorchgaze

Lets go then. *smiles and signals for her to lead the way* -Darkpaw
Yea 64-67 days apparently haha guess making cats isn't that complicated lol

He doesn't know that I've already got a big fluffball to keep me warm right fluffs? *purrs and bats her muzzle playfully* -Brown

Watch the whiskers you ball of fur *bats him back playfully* -Sheep

Okay *smiles and creeps forward trying hard to make it through the thick brush silently -Flaxen