Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28951-29000 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head quickly* Ofcourse not i think we were doing what was right and if they cant see that well that is their problem not ours...I mean it sucks that they lost their sister but still safety of the camp first.
Buckpaw

*chuckles* How are you doing this morning Pantherpaw? Ambershade isnt give you a hard time is she?
Tanglewhisker

Just because i know you like to cause some sort of chaos. *laughs* But im down to try to befriend a old clan leader.
Foxclaw

*grins* Maybe ill eye her just so you can cuff me! *says before making his way out and over to Creedstorm* Hellloooo. *says smugly*
Skyheart
*nods his head quickly* Uh well so far everyone has had a cough and quickly after they well they have passed away...besides Mistybreeze so far..They all also seem to share a fever aswell.
Swamppaw

Yea we will..B-but for now lets just let it be...Right?
Driftpaw

I know and im sorry again Berryfrost but its over and done with..and im sure Sweet will settle down soon and she will be able to visit.
Strongbreeze
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Got somewhere better we could go? -Blackpaw

Sure but I'll never tell you out right so you'll definitely have to work at it. *teases* -Frecklenose

All right Ambershade. No she's just keeping me in line which is no fun! -Pantherpaw

Right. I just hate that now there's so much tension. -Sunflowerpaw

She and I could be partners in crime. *teases* -Bloodmoon

You're Skyheart I'm assuming. I don't think we've met before. -Creedstorm
Oh true but hey you have so many cats around you im sure nothing like that will happen Ambershade. *looks back down at Pantherpaw*
Tanglewhisker

*presses against her as they walk* Its annoying...*looks over at Blackpaw and Thudnerpaw* What is going on with those two?
Buckpaw

Oh that is a terrifying thought you know. Like actually.
Foxclaw

*nods looking her up and down* So you are the fabled Creekstar well was.
Skyheart
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Tigerfang has a fever, too. *adds* ~ Pebblepaw

Yeah. We can leave it tonight. ~ Cloudpaw

*closes her eyes, sighing* I guess there's nothing we can do about it now. But I wish you would have kept it a secret, Strongbreeze... this miscarriage is exactly why I didn't want anyone to know. *coughs* ~ Berryfrost

Okay, that all makes sense. GoldenClan never faced anything exactly like that, but something similar... what have you been giving the sick cats? ~ Slightfeather

Depends on what you have planned. Does the waterfall work? ~ Thunderpaw

I have faith in my abilities, *purrs* So, it's a date? ~ Duskstorm

*nudges Pantherpaw* But it's safe. You stay out of Creedstorm's way. I heard Buckpaw looking for you earlier. ~ Ambershade

*nods as he says that* Yeah and Tigerfang has a fever..Do you know whats going on? *looks at him hopefully*
Swamppaw

I wish we would have known earlier..Then maybe we could have done something..right?
Driftpaw

Well its just her and Falconstar who knew and the medicine cats if you told them..*says before tensing as she coughs* How long have you had that cough? *says quickly*
Strongbreeze

Oh trying to shoo your apprentice away from me already?
Tanglewhisker
Okay, that all makes sense. GoldenClan never faced anything exactly like that, but something similar... what have you been giving the sick cats? ~ Slightfeather

I don't know what we could have done for her, Driftpaw. It spread so quickly. ~ Cloudpaw

Not long. It's just a tickle. ~ Berryfrost
Im sure if knew though we could have maybe prevented something..their has to be something we could have done..
Driftpaw

Catmint mainly..*shuffles his paws* I didnt know what else to use..
Swamppaw

*gets to his paws* We might have to move you to the medicine den..Falconstar has been pretty strict on the coughs with Ivryfrost and Briarpaw passing atleast..and im not risking you.
Strongbreeze
You deserve it. *teases Tanglewhisker before heading over to Buckpaw* -Pantherpaw

Uh I have no idea. -Sunflowerpaw

But you'd love me no matter what right? *PURRS* -Bloodmoon

*glares slightly* Was. Thanks for point that out. -Creedstorm

That's fine with me. *gets to his paws and pads over by the falls* -Blackpaw

Oh I suppose. *bumps him playfully* But if it sucks I'm telling everyone your charm is just a facade. -Frecklenose
That's good! Catmint is the strongest herb for fighting off green-cough so I see why you used it here. Let me remember... bright-eye and lovage. If you combine them with the catmint, it should be strong enough to cure the cough depending on how severe is it. *eyes Mistybreeze, sleeping* ~ Slightfeather

Stop that, Driftpaw! There's nothing we could have done! ~ Cloudpaw

It's fine, Strongbreeze! I don't want to move back in there! ~ Berryfrost

Told you she's a pawful. ~ Ambershade

*dips behind the falls, steeling herself* *turns to him* So. ~ Thunderpaw

I guess I'll just have to impress, then. *touches his nose to hers, eyes bright* ~ Duskstorm
So. *nips at her neck* -Blackpaw

*Her face flushes slightly, but she keeps her composure* Do I get any hints? -Frecklenose
•watches them a moment longer before spotting his sister• Pantherpaw! Come hunt with us everyone else hates us.
Buckpaw

I’d love you even if you were a crazy killer. •purrs•
Foxclaw

Hey don’t give me that look it’s not my fault things didn’t work out for you. •says leading her to the moss wall• You can grab fresh moss here. •says sitting down to wait for her to pick moss• So what happened to your clan?
Skyheart

Oh yeah seems like it. •says amused• Still jealous of you though getting your first apprentice so early.
Tanglewhisker

•nods• So put those together with catmint…got it! Uh..so what does bright eye look like..
Swamppaw

•winces back from her words before curling up silently•
Driftpaw

Well I still have to let someone know that you have a cough even if you choose to stay in here. •says quickly in response• if anything since they have Goldenclans medicine cat here me can give us more information about what’s going on.
Strongbreeze
*nudges Shiverwind* Did you make your move on my sister? -Wrenflight
Oh well what else is new Buckpaw? -Pantherpaw

Aww you're too sweet. -Bloodmoon

*Starts pulling moss for her nest* We lost too many cats to the rouges. No one felt safe anymore. -Creedstorm
I assume you had an idea? ~ Thunderpaw

Nope! Adds to the mystery, and in turn, the charm *grins* ~ Duskstorm
*nudges Shiverwind* Did you make your move on my sister? If so, I hope she turned you down. *looks at Sunheart* Did she tell you about her plan to steal Sweetbriar from Falconstar? -Wrenflight

I do. *moves his light nips to her shoulder* I'm testing. -Blackpaw

Not bad not bad. Maybe you do know a little something. Want to set a time or is that a surprise too? -Frecklenose
*raises an eye and looks at Shiverwind* Swinging for the she cats now?
Sunheart

*cuffs her as she nears* Oh shush you before i put thorns in your nest, *purrs* Well seems like our only friend now is Sunflowerpaw. But use three can hunt together!
Buckpaw

I gotta be sweet on you i dont want you to leave me for anyone else! *purrs amused*
Foxclaw

Ah what a shame well you are lucky Falconstar was feeling like taking in some new cats. *yawns* Honestly we needed a medicine cat the most so this works out for us in the end.
Skyheart
Actually, I decided that Sweetbriar is a little too whiney for my taste. So no, I did not make a move on your sister. *sticks her tongue out at him* And I've always been able to appreciate a pretty she-cat. I've just never found one prettier than myself is all. ~ Shiverwind

*shivers again, but stands still* *feels her skin begin to warm like it did the other night* Testing... for what? ~ Thunderpaw

I can give you a time... sun fall tomorrow? ~ Duskstorm

Maybe I can put in a good word with Falconstar and you can mentor one of the next apprentices, *purrs* ~ Ambershade

Bright-eyes is a pink flower, with dark petals. It grows in sunshiney patches... and you crush it together with the loverage to cure strange coughs! ~ Slightfeather

Let them know, then. ~ Berryfrost
I'm good with that. Let's go! *hurries out* -Pantherpaw

*follows after her* Badgerpaw can join us sometimes too. -Sunflowerpaw

*brings some water soaked moss into the apprentice den and nudges it to Cloudpaw and Driftpaw* I figured you wouldn't be hungry, but you should at least stay hydrated. -Badgerpaw

I would never. *nuzzles him* -Bloodmoon

Glad to help. *remarks a bit bitterly* That the warriors den over there? *starts heading over to make her nest* -Creedstorm
*smiles slightly at Badgerpaw* At least you chose a gentleman, Driftpaw. *laps at the water* ~ Cloudpaw

I figured you two wouldn't have much chemistry. *cuffs her playfully* -Wrenflight

What makes a she-cat tick. *drags his tongue up her spine* -Blackpaw

That works for me. Gives you plenty of time to plan so if you tank I'll be really disappointed. *purrs in amusement* I get to see the scoundrel charm up close. -Frecklenose

I do my best. Anything else you guys need? -Badgerpaw
Oh well. Good thing you have another single sister! *turns to Sunheart* What would you do if Frecklenose and I became a thing? ~ Shiverwind

*instantly digs her claws into the dirt, grounding herself* *resists the urge to arch her spine* So I'm your practice dummy? *makes a face* ~ Thunderpaw

Scoundrel? *presses his muzzle against hers, smiling softly* I didn't think I was a scoundrel. That's a new one. ~ Duskstorm

*pads out of the medicine cat den, content that the boys would catch Slightfeather up to speed* ~ Falconstar

Driftpaw looks like he could use some snuggles. ~ Cloudpaw
*follows quickly* Make sure you keep up with us Sunflowerpaw!
Buckpaw

*looks up at Badgerpaw thankfully and makes room for him besides him* Yeah i did...Badgey really is the best.
Driftpaw

Awww amazing. *sits up* Well what do you think we should do?
Foxclaw

Hey im supppose to show you the den so follow me. *says getting up quickly making his way infront of her*
Skyheart

*nods his head* Ill be right back Berryfrost. *looks at her gently before heading out and making his way towards the medicine cats den*
Strongbreeze

*perks* Wait would you really do that for me? *says excitedly* You are pulling my fur are you?
Tanglewhisker

*nods his head quickly and looks at Pebblepaw* Did you see anything like that around?
Swamppaw

*shuffles his paws at the question* Uh..I mean i doubt that would ever happen...but i mean if somehow in starclan it did i guess id have to accept it?
Sunheart
*scoffs* That would be an absolute mess. -Wrenflight

Unless you'd rather be the only she-cat I do this with. *gives her a challenging look as he attacks the back of her neck with licks* -Blackpaw

I thought it was fitting. *gives his muzzle a light bump with her's* I'm very witty you know. Hope you can keep up. -Frecklenose

*pads over to Falconstar* Everyone settled in now? -Scorchgaze

That I can do. *curls up around him* -Badgerpaw
I'm faster than both of you! *Purrs in amusement* -Sunflowerpaw

Want to go hunting? A fresh vole sounds delicious. -Bloodmoon

*grits her teeth, not used to following the lead of others* Right. -Creedstorm
*hugs Badgerpaw tightly as he could pressing his face into his chest fur*
Driftpaw

Oh yeah i almsot forgot! *says comming to a stop before sniffing the air* Remember its just us three so we have to be careful.
Buckpaw

Oh please yes id love that. Hopefullyi can catch something today.
Foxclaw

*looks back at her amused* So do you have a mate? Is it that little tom who came in with you? Then again he is a medicine cat so i doubt that. *laughs* Unless you are going against starclan when you were clan leader! *blabbers on*
Skyheart

Mess i agree..Why are you even thinking of that now?
Sunheart
KatieK102 commented…
LITTLE? Rude! over a year ago
*thinks* By the training hollow, I think? There are a cluster of pink flowers there. ~ Pebblepaw

*purrs* I mean I don't know if how much he values my opinion, but of course I'll say something for you. ~ Ambershade

If I get with Frecklenose, then I think you two would be a cute couple. *smirks* ~ Shiverwind

*meets his gaze and prepares a retort, but all that escapes is a whimper when he begins licking her neck* *a different sort of tension fills her body* ~ Thunderpaw

If I'm a scoundrel, then I think I'll keep up just fine. *brushes their muzzles again* Maybe we should go ahead and schedule that date for right now. You're definitely feeling me. ~ Duskstorm

I don't know about Creedstorm yet, but I assigned Skyheart to show her around... he'll stick to her like a tick if only to get a reaction out of her. And she hasn't killed anyone yet so I think it's going fine. ~ Falconstar
*nuzzles the top of his head* I know it's hard now bunny, but it will get better. -Badgerpaw

Yeah let's stick close together. -Pantherpaw

We can work together as a team! *stands with a stretch* -Bloodmoon

*rolls her eyes* I don't have a mate and I'm not interested in one. But I'd hardly call Slightfeather little. -Creedstorm

*gives Shiverwind a look* I think I can speak for Sunheart as well when I say I do not swing that way. -Wrenflight

*grabs her scruff a bit more firmly and tugs again* -Blackpaw

Oh if that's the excuse you need to use to disguise how into me you are sure. I'd be up to go now. Get some fresh air since you're taking up a lot of mine right now. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

She may just kill him. *chuckles softly before settling down with a tired sigh* -Scorchgaze
*watches Badgerpaw and Driftpaw, and smiles to herself* ~ Cloudpaw

Darn shame. Sunheart knows how to pleasure a cat. ~ Shiverwind

*a short moan escapes her* *shuffles her paws, her pads sticky with sweat* ~ Thunderpaw

You're lucky I'm quick on my paws, Frecklenose. Let's head out. *begins to lead the way, dragging his tail underneath her chin* ~ Duskstorm

*eyes him* Scorchgaze. Are you spreading yourself too thin? ~ Falconstar
•nods• We should get some of that as fast as we can..should we go now? •says looking up at Slightfesther•
Swamppaw

Hey anything that helps me I’m in! •bumps her before casting a glance over at Frecklenose and Duskstorm then looks back at her• Well with your apprentice gone what was your plan for today?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah I’d agree with Wrenflight on this one. •says before scoffing and looking at Shiverwind• I mean yes but seriously?
Sunheart

•pokes his head into the medicine cat den• Falconstsr are you in here?
Strongbreeze

•grins• The perfect team right? •says making his way out of the den and nods to Skyheart and Creedstorm•
Foxclaw

Oh and how would you know how big he is? •teases• Must really drag that you don’t have your seed of power anymore, also what happens to your nine lives? Do you keep them or have them taken away?
Skyheart

•nods his head quietly into him•
Driftpaw
One of you should go, one of you should stay behind with me, to help me learn your Clanmates. ~ Slightfeather

*purrs* You mean tonight? The stars are almost out, Tanglewhisker. ~ Ambershade

I'm just trying to help my two favorite toms find love! ~ Shiverwind

*the corner of his mouth turns down slightly, but only for a moment as he resists the urge to roll his eyes* Good for you, Sunheart. -Wrenflight

*turns her head toward his and kisses her firmly* -Blackpaw

You're really laying it on thick. *pads after him, nipping playfully at his tail* -Frecklenose

No I'm okay. Besides, we've got the Goldenclan medicine here now to take over. I'll catch up on some sleep after this. And you've got Wrenflight now. -Scorchgaze
*looks to Pebblepaw* You know where it is do you want to go get it?
Swamppaw

*blinks looking out towards the cave entrance* You know what you are right im just and idiot. Well what are you doing tonight? *corrects himself*
Tanglewhisker

*bumps her* I feel like you are just ignoring our whole convesation we had the other day of me working on myself.
Suneheart
I hope my dad doesn't drive her too crazy. I want her to like me and she probably won't if he pisses her off then she finds out we're related. -Bloodmoon

I lose them. *throws her moss down and starts building a nest, trying to keep her claws in so she didn't shred the new moss* -Creedstorm

*rubs his back soothingly* -Badgerpaw
*smirks at Wrenflight* Jealous? ~ Shiverwind

*hesitates for a moment, her head telling her to pull away, but the heat burning in her stomach spurred her on* *kisses him back, fiercely* Is that- Is that all you've got? *pants into his mouth* ~ Thunderpaw

The charm, you mean? *teases* *slows down so that they're walking side by side* ~ Duskstorm

I know that, but you don't look good. I think you should call it a night. ~ Falconstar
I didn't really have anything planned... go fuss over my brother and Bloodmoon? ~ Ambershade

Sure. *pads out of the den, outside of camp* ~ Pebblepaw

Not at all. *straightens out and turns his chin up slightly* -Wrenflight

Are you really taunting me with all these reactions you're having? *slides his tongue into her mouth* -Blackpaw

Mmhmm. I can give you some credit. *playfully bumps their hips* -Frecklenose

*nods hesitantly* All right. Tigerfang will need his rest too. *glances at Falconstar* Word of advice from an old tom, don't wait too long to resolve issues. Little fights can turn into huge ones if you hold onto anger too long. *pads off to the elders den* -Scorchgaze
Im sure it will be fine...He....Yah know maybe not. *laughs*
Foxclaw

*sits down besides her* Really you lose em? How does that happen? Do they just like appear to you, and are like i want my lifes back! *says in a teasing tone*
Skyheart

*sniffs the air* I smell some mice close by guys.
Buckpaw

*takes a deep sigh calming down a bit*
Driftpaw

As if he would be jealous...unless.
Sunheart

I mean unless you want to do something with me the little hunting competition last night.
Tanglehwhisker

*wathces him go and looks up at Slightfeather*
Swamppaw
I think he's a little bit jealous, Sunheart. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs* You want me to kick your tail again? ~ Ambershade

So, how do you like being an apprentice? ~ Slightfeather

*pulls away for moment, and shoves him onto the ground* *stands over top of him, smirking* I just think you're moving a little scared. *kisses him again, fiercely* ~ Thunderpaw

I feel like I'm still going to have to work harder than that. How do you feel about heights? *stops in front of a tall, tall tree* ~ Duskstorm

Get some rest, Scorchgaze. *watches him leave, then searches for Sweetbriar* ~ Falconstar
Exactly. *purrs in amusement as they leave camp* -Bloodmoon

While you may make fun of it yes. They'll come to me in a dream tonight and just leave me one life. -Creedstorm

*drops into the crouch and stalks after them* -Pantherpaw

Feel a tiny bit better? -Badgerpaw

I'm not jealous! -Wrenflight
*meets her kiss with a rough one of his own, refusing to be out done* Scared? You only wish. -Blackpaw

Give me a break, you see this lean figure right? I was born for climbing up to the highest heights! You say how high and I'll be up in a second. -Frecklenose

*picks at her makeshift nest in the warriors den, still unable to sleep* -Sweetbriar
*pads besides her* You are so screwed trying to make friends with her. *laughs* You know that right?
Fixckaw

*perks his ears* Wait seriously? No way you have to tell me what happens when you wake up! Actually ill make sure you tell me ill be sitting right here when you wake up! *grins*
Skyheart

*watches her go and begins to stalk one himself*
Buckpaw

*nods his head softly* Mhm..
Driftpaw

Oh he is so jealous look at what he just did!
Sunheart

Oh please you kicking my tail in twice in a row? Like i would let that happen to me.
Tanglewhisker

*nods his head* yeah honestly with you here it makes it so much easier on us...
Swamppaw
You're caught, Wren! Admit it! ~ Shiverwind

Fine then, you're on! ~ Ambershade

*sits down beside him* Pebblepaw is new to the position, right? It sounds like you did everything by yourself for awhile. What was that like? ~ Slightfeather

*takes his lip between her teeth and bites, recalling her mother doing that to Skyheart before* ~ Thunderpaw

Bet. See that branch. *gestures to it with his tail* Pull your lean little figure all the way up there, and I'll owe you a prize. ~ Duskstorm

*pokes his head into the warriors den* Your nest looks comfortable. Small, but. ~ Falconstar
Why?! She seems great! -Bloodmoon

Don't you dare. *curls up in her new nest* I know this is my new clan so I should tread lightly, but I will not hesitate to claw you. -Creedstorm

*follows close behind them, after the scent of a robin* -Sunflowerpaw

Good. *kisses his forehead* -Badgerpaw

*rolls his eyes* I'm telling you I'm not jealous. You two are just annoying. -Wrenflight

*growls lowly and pulls her down against him, his paws gripping her hips* -Blackpaw

You're making this too easy for me. *launches herself up into the tree and easily scales up to his indicated branch* Nice view up here. -Frecklenose

It's definitely not as comfortable as it looks. -Sweetbriar
*laughs watching him* Yeah you might aswell just admit it you know.
Sunheart

*grins* What do you want it to be then hunting again or something else?
Tanglewhisker

It was hard...I felt so useless honestly...I had to go to Scorchgaze for everything...And well you saw the outcome..
Swamppaw

*makes his way into the medicine den slowly* Um excuse me..Slightfeather?
Strongbreeze
Well your dad first off is leading her around camp. *looks around the forest*
Foxclaw

You can try and if you do im sure you will have some on yourself as well. *looks her over amused* But dont worry ill make sure to be right here when you wake what friends do. *grins*
Skyheart

*darts quickly to his mouse catching it easily*
Buckpaw

*sighs closing his eyes and falling asleep*
Driftpaw
Yeah but they probably won't be friends because of it. *laughs* -Bloodmoon

*glares at him over her shoulder* We're friends now? -Creedstorm

Skyheart stop flirting with the newcomer! *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

*pounces on her's before turning to her brother* Great catch! -Pantherpaw
You dont think so. *sniffs the air scenting a shrew*
Foxclaw

Oh do you think we aren't? *was about to say more but stops hearing his mate* But love im just having fun! And i haven't even got to flirting yet! *pouts*
Skyheart

*sits up proudly* Thanks you aswell! *looks around for Sunflowerpaw* Where did Sunflowerpaw run off to?
Buckpaw
Knowing my dad he's torturing her so no. *purrs lightly* -Bloodmoon

Well shoot your shot while you can. *teases* -Hushpool

I wouldn't bother. -Creedstorm

Here! *pops out of the bushes with a robin in her jaws* -Sunflowerpaw
I’ve been in your position before. I became a medicine cat because my Clan needed one, not because I wanted to be one… it was very lonely. And a lot of pressure that I didn’t know how to carry. I definitely lost a few cats along the way, but— *looks up* Yes? ~ Slightfeather

Alright Sunheart, knock it off. He’s starting to get sensitive. *nudges him* ~ Shiverwind

For someone who ran his mouth to Falconstar, you seem to like getting bit. *nips his neck lightly, hiding the flush in her face as he gripped her* ~ Thunderpaw

*joins her, a bit slower* Yeah. Real pretty view, *says, staring straight at her * ~ Duskstorm

*raises a brow at Creedstorm and Skyheart’s conversation, and gestures for Sweetbriar to come outside* You wanted to talk to me earlier. ~ Falconstar