Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2851-2900 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I can't yet my dear. Besides, I need to ask them something first. -Hushpool
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Yea it's a nice place nice and warm even in the coldest leaf-bare especially with all the hay *purrs a bit* -Brown
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*sighs and nibbles the mouse* go ask them then i dont like being kept in the dark *mutters*
Skyheart
A warm place in leaf bare? *laughs slightly* Sounds like StarClan on earth. It can get extremely cold in the cave during leaf bare, but the larger the size of the clan the better. And in all the dens everyone moves their nests closer to each others' to keep warmer. It's pretty cozy. Really helps the clan feel like a family. *smiles fondly at the thought* -Scorchgaze
last edited over a year ago
*gets up and hurries over to the medicine cat den* Can you guys come out here? -Hushpool

*hurries out to her* What is it? *asks hopefully* -Featherwing

*waits until Crowtail comes out then looks at them* Skyheart and I have both agreed that I'll carry your kits. I just have one question. *looks from one to the other* Who's going to be the one pumping me full of kittens? -Hushpool

*looks a little taken aback, like he hadn't thought about that part**looks at Crowtail* -Featherwing
*pads out with them and sits down* uhhhhhhhh i guess me.. *mutters*
Crowtail

*gives Featherwing a glare*
Skyheart
*holds back a wicked smirk* It's a plan then. Featherwing I know you said you wanted to get some training in so let me know when you guys are ready to get that family going. *starts to head back over to Skyheart* And if you need help training let me know! You'll owe me big time though! -Hushpool

*catches Skyheart's glare and looks away, frowning, then smiles after Hushpool* Anything you want! Thank you so so much! -Featherwing
*looks confused as she goes*
Crowtail

*looks at Hushpool as she comes back* soo?
Skyheart
*turns to Crowtail, almost bouncing with excitement* We're gonna be parents! -Featherwing

*lays down beside him to finish her meal* Everything is working out splendidly. *grins* -Hushpool
well are you going to tell me anything? you said you had a plan! i wanna know
Skyheart

*purrs* relax there you aren't the one who has to do the hard work you know..Skyheart is so going to kill me....
Crowtail
I really don't think I should tell you now. It'll ruin part of the fun. For me at least. *winks at him* -Hushpool

I know, but I'm still excited! And I'll make sure she has everything she needs while she's expecting. Anything she wants! *shakes his head* I'm sure she'll talk to him. -Featherwing
fine....so which lucky tom is it? *lays his head on his paws*
Skyheart

*twins there tails* good you better be doing that for her
Crowtail
*grooms his fur* Crowtail. I honestly think Featherwing is too gay to even get it up for kits. *jokes* But you've got nothing to worry about, darling. -Hushpool

Of course I will! She's doing us the kindest thing anyone could ever do. *leans against him purring* I'm so happy. -Featherwing
*nods* better him then the runt *mutters*
skyheart

*laughs* i am to actually surprised.
Crowtail
Oh come now, be nice. *licks his ears, smirking slightly behind him* Why do you dislike Featherwing so much? -Hushpool

I know. I didn't think things would be falling into place so fast. *laughs softly* -Featherwing
yea..wait she never told us when we would well you know..
Crowtail

*huffs* because he is a little runt trying to be a big tom
Skyheart
*keeps grooming him* Well wouldn't you want to support him getting stronger if you don't like him because he's a runt? -Hushpool

After I've gotten some of my training in. I want to be strong from the kits. I need to be able to protect her and them. And then you and them when they get here. -Featherwing
*laughs* i won't need much of that featherwing
Crowtail

*shrugs* nope
Skyheart
*rolls her eyes* You're so thick headed. *licks his forehead and purrs* You two better start pretending to get along at least cause the four of us are gonna be spending a lot of time together. -Hushpool

Still. *purrs and smiles up at him* I want to be able to give protection to the most important cats in my life. Even if they don't need it. -Featherwing
why would i have to spend time with them?
Skyheart

**nuzzles him* well I'm going to be the father of this situation!
Crowtial
Because I'm going to be lunging their kits around for nine moons! And I'm not gonna have you two at each other's throats while I'm pregnant and irritable. It'll get real annoying real quick. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Like I thought anything else. -Featherwing
*purrs* good
crowtail

well you are my mate first of all..
Skyheart
I know that. *moves over him and licks his face* I love you. I'm doing this because I want to help them, it has nothing to do with anything else beyond that. -Hushpool

*licks his chest* You'll be the best daddy. -Featherwing
*purrs* yea i will
crowtail

*purrs* okay oaky! stop i get it
Skyheart
*smiles and gets off him* Good! You know, when I get knocked up we won't be able to go at it like we usually do. -Hushpool

*looks confused for a moment* Should they call me mommy or daddy? -Featherwing
*stops and thinks* thats up to you i was just going to have them call me Crowtail *purrs*
Crowtail

w-whaaaaaat
Skyheart
*purrs* If we're gonna do it at all you'll have to be gentle. -Hushpool

*gives him a look* You better not. -Featherwing
*paws the ground whiningly* thats not fair.....
Skyheart

why not? *looks a bit sad*
Crowtail
*nuzzles him* Don't worry. I've got a special treat in mind for you to hold you over. *purrs in his ear* -Hushpool

Because you're going to be their daddy. They're gonna want to call you something more lovey. *smiles warmly* -Featherwing
my name is lovely *mutters*
Crowtail

*perks his ears* special treat? *thinks and starts to purr* does it involve that lovely muzzle of yours?
Skyheart
Maaaaybeeee. *nips at his neck* -Hushpool

*purrs* No! *shakes his head in amusement* Let them call you whatever they want. *sighs slightly* I'm just so excited! I want her to be pregnant now! *laughs a bit* -Featherwing
*flicks his tail* i mean you can ask her about when to do it you know she never gave us the time period.
Crowtail

*purrs and nuzzles her chin*
Skyheart
*nods excitedly* Okay, lets go ask her now! *heads out quickly* Hushpool? Uh, when do you think we could start on the whole kits thing? -Featherwing

*looks at him over Skyheart's shoulder* We could do it now if you want honestly. -Hushpool

Really?! -Featherwing

That's if Crowtail is up for it. -Hushpool
*pouts and lays his head on his paws*
Skyheart

*pads after him looking a little nervous* I'm fine with it
Crowtail
Lets go. Obviously don't want to do this in camp. *flicks Skyheart's head with her tail and smirks* Time for your surprise. *heads out of camp* -Hushpool

*ignores her words to Skyheart and follows her excitedly* Oh I can't wait to see them! They're going to be beautiful! -Featherwing

*laughs* They haven't even been made yet Featherwing. -Hushpool
*looks a bit confused still and gets up to follow her*
Skyheart

surprise? *mutters and looks at skyheart* what surprise? *pads after them*
Crowtail

*shrugs* beats me she won't tell me anything
Skyheart
*heads off into a secluded part of the forest and looks around* This seems fine. Featherwing could you sit right here for me please? -Hushpool

*nods and sits, shifting his broken leg* -Featherwing

*turns back to the other two toms* So, how would you like to do this? -Hushpool
what do you mean? *sits down*
Crowtail

*shifts awkwardly* you mind telling me whats going on now?
Skyheart
*waves her tail to him* SKyheart come and sit down right here. *pats a spot on the ground a few tail lengths from Featherwing* -Hushpool

*looks at Crowtail wearily* -Featherwing

Skyheart and I, well mostly me, are doing the two of you a big favor. *looks at Featherwing* And you said you'd do anything I wanted right? -Hushpool

Yes....*looks at her, feeling a little concerned* -Featherwing

*smirks* Good. You *points at him with her tail* and you. *then points at her mate* The two of you are gonna have some fun together. -Hushpool
*sits down and looks at her confused* what?
Skyheart

*eyes go wide and looks at Hushpool* are you sure thats a good idea Hushpool?
Crowtail
*looks even more confused* -Featherwing

*turns to Crowtail* Listen, I'm not all that thrilled about having to do it with you. So why not get something out of it? Maybe getting to watch these two go at it will lighten me up a bit. This is the only way to get me to carry your kits. Take the deal or leave it. -Hushpool

*eyes widen as it clicks in his head**shakes his head furiously* C'mon Hushpool you're joking right? You can't be serious! You can't expect us to actually *looks at Skyheart and wrinkles his nose a bit* do it, can you? -Featherwing
*flattens his ears* this isn't a good Surprise Hushpool and I'm not going to mate with...with this tom!
Skyheart

*sits down and sighs*
Crowtail
You can't say you won't like it until you try it. *smirks at her mate* -Hushpool

There's no way! *looks at Crowtail* Come on! Tell her anything else, but not this! -Featherwing

*turns to Crowtail* It's this or no kits. -Hushpool
*shakes his head at Featherwing* you heard her...this or no deal.
Crowtail

*grits his teeth* what do i even get out of this?
Skyheart
*sighs heavily and hungs his head, staring at his paws* I don't like this... -Featherwing

I told you, one last good go before we have to start being gentle. *licks his cheek* Come on. You'll really be fulfilling a fantasy. *grins* -Hushpool
WHOES FANTASY? *looks at her annoyed*
Skyheart
Mine. Who knows, you might even enjoy it. *tugs on his ear* Pleeease? -Hushpool

*pads over to Crowtail and rests his head against him* This better be over with quick. *looks up at him* Then for the next nine months we can focus on preparing for those little angels. -Featherwing
*growls* fine ill do it....BUT i get to do what i want to him..
Skyheart

*smiles weakly at him* yea..
Crowtail
*sighs heavily and whispers to him* Part of me....is so afraid...this reminds me of when..I was a slave to Taevy...*presses against him* Please, can I have a hug? -Featherwing

Fine by me. *smirks and waits for the other two* Crowtail, we'll be getting our business over with at the same time they're doing theirs. Lets hurry it up. -Hushpool
do we have to watch them.....*says nuzzling Featherwing*
Crowtail

*grins* good..
Skyheart