Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25351-25400 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Then let's just do a day or so lol. We can coordinate a longer skip for both camps another time if we feel like it haha

*Pads out of the apprentice den and looks around for Mousepaw* -Bloodpaw

*eats a mouse, planning out patrols for the day in his head* -Scorchgaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*yawns turning in his nest before streching out*
Tanglepaw

*makes his way tiredly out of the warriors den still half asleep*
Tigerfang

*sits outside the warriors den slowly eating a vole thinking to himself on the whole kit situation*
Strongbreeze

Sounds good!
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Kay!

*sits in front of the waterfall, staring into the deep* ~ Mousepaw

*blinks awake as sunlight chases the shadows out of the Den, then smiles and nuzzles Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost
last edited over a year ago
*looks over at her feeling her movement and nuzzle* Morning Berry. *pushes the vole to her* I got us something to eat if you are hungry.
Strongbreeze

*sits near the nursery boredly*
Flintstripe
*makes her way over and sits beside Mousepaw* Hey. Have some time to talk? -Bloodpaw

*pads over to her brother, purring* Daddy life keeping you cooped up in camp? -Sweetbriar
When did you leave the nest? I didn't even notice. *grabs the vole and takes a bite, happily* ~ Berryfrost

*glances at her* I suppose. Falconstar left camp early this morning so I have time to waste until he returns. ~ Mousepaw
Well good to know that's where he went. *glances at her* Do we have some kind of issue? I feel like you're stand offish with me and I'm just curious where it comes from. -Bloodpaw
You have no idea they are draining sometimes. *says getting to his paws* What about you is our clan leader keeping you busy? I heard you had a date.
Flintstripe

*lays his head on his paws amused* I may be big but im still quiet as a mouse you know. So...Did you want to talk about the whole having kits thing?
Strongbreeze
Busy, you could certainly say that. Want to hear about it? -Sweetbriar
I can't say that I'm your biggest fan, no. But it doesn't stem from one particular event or trait. ~ Mousepaw

*tilts her head back to look at him, green eyes bright* We can, if you're ready to have that conversation. ~ Berryfrost
Oh you know i do. Im the one sibling who loves all this drama. *smirks* Hit me with it.
FLintstripe

I think i am..I just had to think about it i guess.*says calmly says moving his head to look at her*
Strongbreeze
I'm not saying that I want them tomorrow, but sooner rather than later. ~ Berryfrost
Then is it an accumulation of things? *Scratches behind her ear* I'm just a little confused by it. It's not like I've ever particularly said that much to you. -Bloodpaw

*laughs* I knew you would. Well we talked for a while and things were going well so naturally it escalated. We just had a very in the moment kiss which turned to making out. I stopped it because of my rules and unfortunately I frustrated him because of that, but if nothing else I at least know he wants me physically. -Sweetbriar
Well i know that. *lets out a small laugh* I think im ready for it im just worried if i could hold up to being a good father to them if we had them..
Strongbreeze

Mhmmm..*says taking it all in* So you two got pretty close on your date it seems then. You know sis im just sayimg sometimes its okay to break the rules.
Flintstripe
Everyone keeps saying I should have just went with it. I'm just stubborn I think. -Sweetbriar
We don't have to have many conversations for me to have issue with you. I've proven that I'm observant. I've watched you. I've formed an educated opinion. ~ Mousepaw

Why do you worry about being a good father? You're a wonderful mate. ~ Berryfrost
That would so be an understandment, *laughs* You are stubborn but you just hold your rules to high in regards i think. I mean i love you sis but i think you need to pull his tail a little you know? Get back at him for pulling all those moves on you.
Flintstripe

*pads over to Scorchgaze* Morning deputy.
Flitnstripe

Well what if they dont like me..i dont know i know you think im a good mate but what if im just a bad father? Or what if i just dont know what to do..
Strongbreeze

*gets to his paws finally and makes his way out of the apprentices den*
Tanglepaw
Oh and what is your opinion then? Other than just not being fond of me. -Bloodpaw

What do you mean by that? -Sweetbriar

Morning. How'd you sleep? -Scorchgaze
Well you know he was trying to get your to break your rules it sounds like. So. *licks his paw* You should play hard as well. *says to her*
Flintstripe

Like a kitten. *purrs* How about you? Must be sore after our walk to the lake last night.
Tigerfang
*huffs* I guess. I just...I don't know, I don't want to play games or scheme. I just want to show him who I am and hope that it's enough. -Sweetbriar

I'm perfectly fine! I'm not an elder yet. -Scorchgaze
•shrugs• Well I guess you just have to wait till your next date then. •purrs• So how was kissing the clan leader though?
Flintstripe

Hey we are getting there so who knows when you might croak. •teasss•
Tigerfang
Amazing. I suppose now I understand what all the fuss is about. Why you and Treetail are always all over each other. *nudges him playfully* -Sweetbriar

Wow you're so mean. *tugs his ear playfully* -Scorchgaze
Oh yeah now you understand. *purrs* You just went till you get really into it. Oh you are going to LOVE it i mean all of us have different things that turn us on but you can imagine his rough breathing on the back of your neck or him pleading for you. Thats when it is fun.
Flintstripe

*leans against him* So are you going to share that meal or are you just going to nibble on it all day?
Tigerfang

You don't need to be so descriptive! *nudges him again as her face reddens* You guys always do that, try to mess with my head about it. -Sweetbriar

I suppose I could share some with you. *nudges it to him* -Scorchgaze
We only do it because it gets a reaction out of you Sweet! *laughs givving her a light shove* Dont be so embarrassed you were the one who was open to talk about this!
Flintstripe

*takes a small bite purring loudly* Thank so what is on your mind you look like you are thinking.
Tigerfang
Yeah but now you're just trying to make me think about it going further. -Sweetbriar

I'm just thinking about who could take my place when I retire. -Scorchgaze
And is there something wrong with that? Cmon sis you gotta atleast be open to the thought!
Flintstripe

Oh and who comes to mind I’m curious on that one.
Tigerfang
I am open to it! It...it crossed my mind while we were in the heat of everything. Do I want to be intimate with him, of course. I just know if I think about it too much it'll be hard to resist breaking my rules. Even harder than it already is. -Sweetbriar

Well Darkmist is responsible. -Scorchgaze
One of these days you wont be able to hold it in. *laughs*
Flintstripe

True and very level headed.
Tigerfang
Yeah right! It's not escalating past a make out session until we're mates and I can promise you that. -Sweetbriar

Who do you think? -Scorchgaze
*leans against Strongbreeze* Strongbreeze, I had a terrible father. You're nothing like Tigerfang, it's one of the reasons why I love you so much. You're selfless, intelligent, and compassionate. You put my wants before your own, and I know you'll do the same for our kits. ~ Berryfrost

Aside, I also think you're smart and determined. I don't think you're a terrible cat. ~ Mousepaw
Whatever whatever! *stretches out lazily* I dont see the problem but ill let you be for that.
Flintstripoe

I like your pick otherwise your kits are always good choices.
Tigerfang

*softens a bit purring luodly at her compliments* You really think so?
Strongbreeze
*eyes her slightly* Is it because of Tanglepaw? -Bloodpaw

You guys just are too loose when it comes to your sexual desires. *cuffs him playfully* -Sweetbriar

I'm not sure if Flintstripe would want to take on that responsibility. -Scorchgaze
Of course I do! I wouldn't lie to you! *nuzzles his cheek* I'm not saying I'm ready to have them yet, but I'm ready to talk about it. ~ Berryfrost

Initially yes, but not anymore. I wouldn't dislike you simply because we shared feelings for the same cat; feelings I don't even have anymore. ~ Mousepaw
*spots the two she cats near the freshkill pile and starts to groom himself*
Tanglepaw

Are not! *ducks away trying to dodge& We are just open!
Flitnstripe

Thats true he is more relaxed on that end.
Tigerfang

Then i think im about ready aswell. *purrs* We can think of a good time to have them i just wouldnt want them near leafbare if we were to have them.
Strongbreeze
Mm. Well just so you know it's not like I have a crush on Tanglepaw. So it's not like I'd want to fight with you over him. -Bloodpaw

Same things. *laughs**glances around for Falconstar* -Sweetbriar

We don't have too many options anymore. -Scorchgaze
If i remember correctly i heard he left early today. *says grooming himself*
Flitnstripe

Yea with everyone gone...out options aren't the greatest i guess.
Tigerfang

*yawns stretching out looking aroudn the nursery*
Flamekit
That's true. Leaf-bare might not be the best time for kits. ~ Berryfrost

*snorts* Again, I don't have feelings for him anymore, so I wouldn't want to fight you either. But if you don't have feelings for him, then why did you lead him on for so long? Why were you not honest with him? ~ Mousepaw
And how do you know who I'm looking for? -Sweetbriar

You could take my spot. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles his head against his brother's shoulder* -Ivorykit
I was honest. I said I didn't want to look at anyone in the light of a potential mate until I was at least a warrior, probably longer than that. I said I was fine with kissing now and then, but I wasn't trying to get caught up in anything serious. I made Foxpaw and Tanglepaw both aware of that from the get go. -Bloodpaw
Does Tanglepaw believe he wasn't led on? ~ Mousepaw
I mean unless you want a challenge. *teases shuffling a bit to get more comfortable.*
Strongbreeze

Hey we both know im most likely retiring with you.
Tigerfang

*turns purring at him* Morning Ivorykit*
Flamekit

Who else would you be looking for? *grins* Your best friend is in the wariors den so we know where she is and you weren't looking in that directions so i just put things together.
Flintstripe
That'd be something that he'd need to voice to me. *gives her a look* You know something I don't? -Bloodpaw

I know I know. We'll get to enjoy our golden years. -Scorchgaze

Morning. *yawns* I always feel like the night goes so fast. -Ivorykit

Yeah yeah whatever. I'm going to get some air. As much as I missed home I forgot how dark the caves can get and how stuffy it can feel. I'll check in with you later. *stands with a stretch and heads outside the cave* -Sweetbriar
Oh yeah we get to enjoy them together being old.
Tigerfang

I think so to i wanna sleep more but i cant..
Flaemkit

*nods wathcing her go and gets to his paws heading to the nursery*
Flitnstripe
Nothing that he's explicitly told me, but I know he isn't happy with how close you are to Foxpaw, and I make my own assumptions. ~ Mousepaw

Maybe we'll just say... it happens when it happens? ~ Berryfrost
A shame we won't have the den all to ourselves. -Scorchgaze

*looks up as he enters* Hi papa. -Ivorykit
Hmm. Well he and I can have a talk about that on our own terms. *stands to her paws* I just wanted to make sure there was nothing we needed to address. *pads off to get some of her chores done* -Bloodpaw

*pads into the forest, trying to clear her mind with some hunting* -Sweetbriar
*watches the she cats seperate and moves over towards Mousepaw* Good morning.
Tanglepaw

Mhmm thats a naughty thought deputy.
Tigerfang

*purrs* Morning you little cuties. *nuzzles them as he makes his way over*
Flintstripe

*looks up at his father and looks around for Treetail*
Flamekit
*stalks a squirrel, low to the ground* ~ Falconstar