Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22801-22850 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks at him amused* Maybe i am.
Tigerfang

*looks up at him nodding* Yea! Its going to be super fun right?
Driftkit

*purrs* just in time what did i tell you Freckle. *purrs*
Flinstripe
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Well get some rest. *licks his ear* -Scorchgaze

Of course. It'll be a whole new experience. -Featherwing

He's got impeccable timing that's for sure. -Frecklenose
*purrs and pads off* You to deputy.
Tigerfang

Is the camp big dad?
Driftkit

*purrs and nuzzles Treetail* YOu can have the first bite for being so nice. *looks at his sister* So are you prepping yourself for your big move?
Flintstripe
I'm not sure. It must be a decent size though because from the stories I've heard the old clan used to be large as well. -Featherwing

*licks his head before starting to eat* -Treetail

Mentally more so than anything. There's just so many thoughts running through my head about what it'll be like. -Frecklenose
*perks his ears* Tell us storys!
Driftkit

*purrs and turns to his sister* Wanna talk about them?
Flintstripe
*purrs* Well what kind of stories are you interested in? -Featherwing

*shrugs* I just hope everything will be peaceful. -Frecklenose
All of them tell us the best one FEatherwing!
Driftkit

*nuzzles her cheek before turning to take peice fo the meal Treetail brought over* Im sure everything will be fine Freckle.
Flintstripe
The best one? Well let me think. The one I find to be the most interesting is a little scary. Are you okay with that? -Featherwing

Yes! -Briarkit

I hope so. *is silent for a few moments* Did you guys hear about the truth or dare incident? -Frecklenose
•nods with Briarkit• Yea!
Driftkit

•chuckles laying down with the kits• I’m excited about this one.
Crowtail

•tilts his head• uh no what happened? And when did this happen?
Flintstripe

Okay. Back long ago there was a great battle. A battle that cost the lives of many cats. A group of rouges descended on the camp one day. They brought large numbers and caught the clan by surprise. They even tried to steal kits from the nursery. -Featherwing

The day the split was announced. Wren, Sweet, Berryfrost, Strongbreeze, Shiverwind and Sunheart all went on that patrol to scout the new camp. I guess things didn't go well between them so when they got back Wren brought me out to try truth or dare with them. I guess it was supposed to be a way for us to try getting along. It didn't go so well either. -Frecklenose
*gasps in surprise* What happened!? Was everyone okay?
Driftkit

*frowns* Well give me some more details on how the game went why was it is so bad and why did it even come up to play the game?
Flintstripe
A brave warrior, Nightbreeze's brother, defended the kits with his life. All of the kits were safe. -Featherwing

I don't know why the game came up and I don't know why the patrol went so poorly. But from the questions being asked during the same I can only assume it had something to do with Sunheart and Shiverwind. *lashes her tail in irritation* There were so many ridiculous dares being thrown around. Shiverwind dared Sweet and Berryfrost to kiss. Sunheart dared Wren to make out with Berryfrost which didn't happen. Obviously, Wren is too honorable. But he and Shiverwind kissed which I don't particularly like either. I hope nothing happens between them because he could do so much better. -Frecklenose
What was his name! *says excitedly as he paws at his legs*
Driftkit

*frowns and sighs* Freckle you cant be upset with Wren if he decides to take her as a mate you know...and as for the game...yea that sounds a little absurd that it all happened..
Flintstripe
Thornclaw. He was a deloved warrior and father. Very honorable and brave. -Featherwing

I wouldn't be upset with him. I just don't trust her still so I don't really trust the idea of them getting to close. I wouldn't want her to hurt him. -Frecklenose
•looks at her in awe• Did you know him?! Was he really cool?
Driftkit

•nods in agreement• True I wouldn’t want Wren to go through a broken heart...but sometimes we just have to let things happen you know? We can’t always involve ourselves in everything.
Flintstripe
*shakes his head* This was long before my time. -Featherwing

I know I know. But Wren had my back in my time of need so I'm just making sure I do the same for him. Just like I'd do for you, Merry or Sweet. -Frecklenose
•frowns• aww...what else happened in the attack?
Driftkit

•purrs nuzzling her• Hear that Treetail better not try anything crazy I got my sister watching my back.
Flintstripe
After the battle is when Nightbreeze became deputy. They lost the previous deputy in the fight. It was the beginning of her journey to becoming Nightstar. -Featherwing

Like I'd do anything you'd have to worry about. *nips his tail playfully* -Treetail
Who was the previous deputy? •says curiously•
Driftkit

Freckle did you just see that he bit my tail and hurt me! •says with a fake whine•
Flintstripe
Oh gosh that was so long ago. I believe his name was Tanglescar. Forgive me if I'm wrong. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes in amusement* You're such a kitten. -Frecklenose
*looks up at him in awe* Is he related to Tanglepaw? They have the same name!
Driftkit

Am not im just very sensitive. *says teasingly and nuzzles his mate* Right you hot peice of meat?
Flitnstripe

No I don't believe they're related. It's common for cats to have the same prefix over the years. -Featherwing

Oh you are sensitive for sure. *licks his neck* -Treetail

All right you two settle down. -Frecklenose
Hey we aren’t doing anything wrong we are just being cuddly. •purrs and her• Plus you are so going to miss us doing this when you head over to the new camp.
Flintstripe

•tilts his head• Do I have the same prefix of any other cat?
Driftkit
Not in this clan that I know of. Tangle is a very popular prefix. Drift is a more uncommon. -Featherwing

I don't know if I'll miss seeing you two feel each other up all the time. *teases* But I will miss you. -Frecklenose
*purrs* So im the first then papa!? *boucnes and him* Hear that Briarkit im the first with my name!
Driftkit

Oh whatever. *sighs* I still upsetting that all of you besides Merry are leaving..
Flintstripe

What about me dad! -Briarkit

There was a very beautiful, noble warrior with your name. -Featherwing

I'm sorry Flint. *noses him* -Frecklenose
*purrs at the kits and nuzzles them* And you are just as beautiful as she is Briarkit but i think its time for you kits to go to bed.
Crowtail

*smiles slightly* It's okay i know why you are leaving..plus who knows maybe you guys will come back.
Flitnstripe
Awww what? But I'm not even tired. -Briarkit

Maybe so. In all honesty I highly doubt Sweetbriar will be gone for long. I don't know if it's possible for her and Falconstar to keep their paws off each other at this point. -Frecklenose
You heard me its getting dark out and you all need to be sleeping right for when we have to move.
Crowtail

*pouts looking up at Featherwing* Do we have to go to sleep?
Driftkit

*purrs with a chuckle* Thats so true. They really cant keep their paws off each other can they?
Flinstripe
*purrs* Yes you do. Your father is right, you need to be sleeping at normal times. Come on. *heads for the nursery* -Featherwing

*huffs and follow him* -Briarkit

Doesn't seem like it as of late. Though Sweet would never admit that. -Frecklenose
•does the same following his sister•
Driftkit

•looks back st his mate• want to join us love?
Crowtail

•grumbles awake from the voices and blinks up at themtiredly•
Swampkit

•laughs again and looks down at Swampkit• Hi Swampkit
Flintstripe
Right behind you. *follows them to the nursery* -Featherwing

*nuzzles Swampkit's head* I'm sorry, darling, did we wake you? -Frecklenose
*purrs cuddling up around the kits and waits for Featherwing*
Crowtail

*nods his head with another yawn and looks up at Treetail and Flintstripe* Hi Flintstripe...hi Treetail. *says before laying his head back into his mothers fur*
Swampkit

*purrs* Someone is slow to wake up it seems.
Flintstripe
*snuggles into the nest with them* -Featherwing

They were running around playing all day. *purrs softly* -Frecklenose
“Purrs at him and the kits• Sleep well.
Crowtail

•grumbles• I wasn’t running around all day mama..
Swampkjit
You too, love. -Featherwing

*purrs in amusement* Okay darling. -Frecklenose
•watches the kit warmly and looks at Treetail• I hope our kits grow up to be like them.
Flintstripe

It’s true mama. •huffs sitting up with his fur going everywhere from sleeping•
Swampkit
I'm sure they will. *nuzzles him* Perfect just like their father. -Treetail

*grooms his fur* -Frecklenose
Oh and is that me or you? •teasss•
Flintstripe

•purrs• mama are you going to sleep soon?
Swampkit
A little of both. *purrs* -Treetail

I probably should rest hm? It's getting rather late. -Frecklenose
Mhmm thought so i mean they are technically my kits since i had to mate with your sister but you two are blood so i will let it slide. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea its dark out now...the dark kinda scares me..
Swampkit
Yea yea I know. But I'd rather not think about you doing it with my sister, thanks. *cuffs him* -Treetail

Don't worry, sweetie. The dark can be a little scary but I promise I won't ever let anything hurt you. -Frecklenose
•sticks his tongue out at him and gets to his paw• Time for bed it seems •purrs nodding to his sister• Thanks for watching the kits Freckle I’ll catch you later?
Flintstripe

•nuzzles her and quietly curls up in her fur•
Swampkit
See you guys. Make sure you actually go to sleep. -Frecklenose
Oh shush you we will! •as he heads into the den•
Flintstripe
Want to time skip?
Yea I’m down how long do you wanna skip?
Probably not too long. If Katie ends up coming back we don't wanna be too far in the future
true wanna do like 7 days get Fox and Blood to meet up?
Yea that sounds good to me. Want to skip on the new camp forum too?