Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 31229

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
First post :D :D :D
Ravenstripe commented…
Hi over a year ago
"Ugh! I hate you!" *Hisses and spins around, and darts out of camp* ~ Ivypaw

*Nods slowly* "I only hope I can be the leader they need me to be. Things were practically falling apart when you joined, Tanglestar was just getting so old... there's a lot that needs to be done." ~ Falconblaze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•watches her sighing•
Crowpaw

•pads up to falconblaze• so what now?
Skyheart
*Flicks an ear* "Once we've burried our fallen clanmates, I'm going to recieve my nine lives. I'll choose my deputy after that, and then I believe we have a couple ceremonies to attend to. Not to mention work around the camp that needs to be done, and that badger needs to be chased out once and for all." ~ Falconblaze

The list looks so tiny now xDx
last edited over a year ago
FrankMears commented…
일 care center for Kids <a href=linkLight house</a> over a year ago
FrankMears commented…
일 care center for Kids [url=linkLight house[/url] over a year ago
FrankMears commented…
link over a year ago
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Massivefoot- huge Maine Coon tom with silver fur that sport black dots through out the fur and dark silver stripes,ears,feet and tail with blue purple eyes

Grandwillow-huge Maine Coon she cat with white silver fur with dark silver spots on her back,dark gray feet,tail,ears,and muzzle with soft blue eyes
*nods* good luck with that then *says dryly and pads off to the warriors den shouldering Thorntail on his way*
Skyheart

ivypaw...*whispers in her ear*
Boulderstep
Grandwillow:"well know were here to help even massivefoot.He may be grump but hes a kind soul"she smiled
Massivefoot:he lifted his head from the leader looking up and grumbled as he laid his nose back into his fur for the respect his big body tense but not hostile

Grandwillow:"We will help fight the badger id hope our huge size and strength would be helpful towards the fight"
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Winces as she slowly wakes up, gently whispering)Tigerfang?-Juniperleaf

(Limps over to Grandwillow and Falconblaze)There's no need to chase out the badger. Skyheart and I have taken care of it.-Galewing
•purrs and noses her neck wincing• yup I'm Tigerfang...
Tigerfang
(Purrs and weakly nuzzles him)We didn't die did we? What happened?-Juniperleaf
no we didn't *rest his head on hers* the badger killed tanglestar...
Tigerfang
(Tenses a little)T-Tanglestar is dead?-Juniperleaf
*nods* he saved my life...
Tiger
Grandwillow:"oh thats good"she wondered how only 3 cats managed to do that but maybe there was more to the situation"well maybe we can increase patrols in the area to make sure it doesnt want to come back?"she was trying again to communicate with the cats

Massivefoot:looked up at them again frowning as he smacked his tail to the dirt"interesting"he said as he put a nose to the deceased leaders fur.The two of them didnt really talk about where they came from or qhat happened to them or even really how old they were.
(Scratches behind his ear)That's a good idea for other badgers, but we need to figure out what to do with it's body. With it just laying around it could bring diseases. (Looks at Massivefoot) I didn't know him well either, but he was a good cat and a great leader.-Galewing

(Looks down at her paws)Maybe he would still be alive if I just stuck with you on the hunt...-Juniperleaf
*looks at her worriedly* maybe but things happen for a reason Juniperleaf..and we are both alive and safe now..*nudges her*
Tigerfang
Grandwillow:she was suprised"you...killed it?"she was suprised on how it died since it was so big
Massivefoot:"well its not too suprising we killed a dog before"though it was a small one that had attack them but he didnt.mention that.He turned to them his big frame excellent for labor"i can help you move it and so can grandwillow"or eat it but i dont think thats how warriors work so moving it seems liek your best option"he licked his paw
*Looked disgusted* "You eat badgers? They're not prey! And what about dieases?" ~ Duskstorm
tanglebelly commented…
katie boudlerstep is trying to get ivy paws attention over a year ago
(Twitches his whiskers)Dead bodies can attract diseases, so it would be best to move it the sooner the better.-Galewing

(Nods sadly, wincing as she got to her paws, a little unstable)I should say good bye to him.-Juniperleaf
*nods and gets up* you can lean on me if you want *gives her a gentle smile*
Tigerfang
(Leans on him, and licks his cheek looking at him concerned)What about you? Are you okay?-Juniperleaf
Kinda I got thrown around a lot and have a few cuts and bruises but that's about it how about you?
Tigerfang
My bad, Tangle!

*Jumps, startled, and looks around the forest with tears streaming down her face* "Boulderstep? Are you there?" ~ Ivypaw

^ This is actually really sad. I forgot how close Ivy and Boulder are, especially when she was just a kit. I always felt like she was the favorite in the litter.

*Nods at Galewing* "There's no telling what illness it could been carrying, and I'm not fond of the idea of loosing anymore cats." ~ Falconblaze
*appears next to her* oh my little girl *purrs touching his muzzle to hers*
Boulderstep
"D-daddy?" *Whimpers* ~ Ivypaw
shhh its okay...*says gently* i know your going to miss me..
Boulderstep

FIRST ON PAGE 2 TAKE THAT KATIE
Massivefoot:"well where i came from we didnt have the luxury to care what we ate it was either deal or starve and we didnt find badgers too often and we were not stupid so its only if its fresh enough"he got up as his sister stood up too "well help you move it becuase were one of the more able bodied cats
Ugh, Tangle!!!!

"Y-you shoudn't have died!" *Sobs* "It's n-not f-fair! I would have m-made it t-to you!" ~ Ivypaw

"Whatever would we do without you and your able bodies?" *Asks dryly* ~ Duskstorm

"Duskstorm," *Says lowly, shooting his brother a scolding look. Looks back at Massivefoot* "Well, hopefully you'll never have to eat another badger again. I'll put both of you on the patrol once I return my getting my nine lives..." ~ Falconblaze
*shakes his head* it was my mistake Ivy....i told Crowpaw to run back to camp and get help while i distracted them *gives her a gently nudge* you cant take this out on your brother you know...
Boulderstep
*Burried her head in his shoulder, stubborn* "H-he should have s-stayed! I would have s-stayed! You can't be dead, daddy!" ~ Ivypaw
*sighs* Ivypaw it was my choice *says sternly* nothing could have changed the out come
Boulderstep
"He could have stayed!" *Screams* "It isn't fair! You shouldn't be dead!" ~ Ivypaw
IVYPAW calm down! *looks at her sadly* things dont always go to plan you should know that!
Boulderstep
*Jerks her head away and looks at him with betrayal in her eyes* "You still had a life to live! You'll never see us become warriors or have families of our own, or mentor our own apprentices, or become heros. It wasn't time for you to die!" ~ Ivypaw
*steps away from her* i know...but i am always watching you and i ll always be with you..*touches his muzzle to hers and starts to fade* family is always the most important thing *purrs*
Boulderstep
*Whimpers* "Boulderstep... don't go yet..." ~ Ivypaw
i cant stay here for ever Ivypaw *purrs and licks the top of her head* you will always be my little girl *fades away*
Boulderstep
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*pads into the clearing, eyes sad with grief at Tanglestar's body, then turns to Falconblaze* We need to go the Star Canyon. You need to get your nine lives. -Yellowpaw

(when's Yellowpaw going to get his new name?)
Massivefoot:he gave duskstorm a glare and looked back"im perfectly fine at least someones not being sour about it"glances at duskstorm abit then back at the leader"alright call me when we go then"pads off

Grandwillow:she bows her head"alright but are you bringing back up with you?i might be dangerous"being genuine but also curioua to see parts of the clan she hasnt seen before
*wakes up suddenly in the middle of the camp* What? -Burntheart

(what happens when Burntheart devours all of Yellowpaw's catmint supplies :o )
"Boulderstep," *Chokes out* "Don't go... don't go..." *Collapes in a heap and sobs* ~ Ivypaw

^ She's so dramatic. I love her :)

*Rolls his eyes* ~ Duskstorm

*Glances at Grandwillow and shakes his head* "Thanks for the concern, but I'll be okay. The Warrior Code forbids GoldenClan from attack a medicine cat or clan leader on a trip to Star Canyon, and I don't think any badgers are going to mess with us. And if we do run into any danger," *Smiles a little and Yellowpaw and nudges him* "I think Yellowpaw can protect me." ~ Falconblaze

*Rolls his eyes and prods Burntheart with a paw* "You're in camp, mouse-brain. Ivypaw practically carried you in here, reeking of catmint." ~ Thorntail

Tala, whenever Yellowpaw gets his full name is totally up to you. Not my cat, not my call. Also, I feel like Falcon and Yellow are going to be that kick-butt leader/med.cat team who are super close friends and trust each other completely :) #OneCanOnlyHope
(oh and guess who would give the name :3 good ole Yarrowleaf.Also i feel those two Massivefoot and Duskstorm would have the funniest relationship being super brash to eachother xD)
Grandwillow:"well i hope so i give you guys the best of luck then"she smiled kindly as she dipped her head abit
tanglebelly commented…
또는 breezewing over a year ago
smartone123 commented…
(well maybe both can) over a year ago
*hears his sister in the sister and gets up to go find her*
Crowpaw
What kind of relationship?

•follows his sister scent trying not to use his hearing and finds her collapsed on the ground• ivypaw? •says quietly•
Crowpaw
(like a bantering one itd be hilarious xD)
I'm fine. The badger just raked me across the flank. (Looks at her wounds and winces)-Juniperleaf

(Pads over to Mistybreeze)There's been so many deaths around here. Are you holding up well?-Galewing
i can help you with those later then *purrs tiredly and pads over to tanglestars body and noses his flank for a few moments* thanks for saving me..
Tigerfang
Massivefoot:he was starving but knew he shouldnt eat just yet due to the body.He felt it was disrespectful.The place he came from had no morals which he found revolting so if there was a dead member they would sometimes use it for food as well if there was nothing around.He despised the place so he knew the two of them had to leave.He laid down near the edge of camp spacing out his long fur rubbing the dirt as usual due to being mostly Maine Coon
*sniffs Juniperleaf carefully* I think you'll be okay. *turns to Galewing* You. Make sure she gets some Cobwebs on it. She could probably use some dried oak leaves too. They'll prevent infection. -Yellowpaw

*looks at him* In camp? Ivypaw carried me? I thought...*trails off realizing that Shimmerpelt was never there* -Burntheart