Spuffy Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Marsters were couple in real???

Angie22 posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 10:21AM
I found very interesting information about Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Marsters as couple in real life.I was very surprised when i read about this.They were couple in 1997 y.I am not sure that this information is true but maybe is.

I found this on www.whosdatewho.com

and i gave link with this info link

and second link - link

Spuffy 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kitty19 said…
Wow i didn't know about this.This si VERY intersting.I thought Sarah dated only with David.
over a year ago Angie22 said…
I only knew about SMG & DB too.They were couple in 1998-1999.they have many privat pictures together.I never seen privat pictures SMG & JM together from 1997 y so i didn't know they were a couple and i didn't read about this before.
and i've hope this is true ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
WOW, thats like wow, I thought she only dated David Boreanaz in the beginning of series. But i guess I was wrong she dated James Marsters for couple of months in 1997.

Nice work Angie22, thats very big news to share for all us. Thank you for the information on Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Marsters history as a couple.
Yeah this is history day 4 us;)
over a year ago xTinkx said…
=S I don't think so. James Marsters said in an interview that kissing SMG was 'really weird. It was like kissing [his] sister'.

Surely he wouldn't say that if he'd dated her before.

But then again if the website says it...
I don't know where website (whosdatewho.com) found this info.I can't find this info on other websites.Maybe i'm blind ;)
xTinkx - Maybe they were short together and broke up because wanted to be only friends.Maybe this is reason why James said in an interview that kissing SMG was weird.I don't know how is relationship between James and Sarah now and how was.Anybody know about it?James and Sarah r friends in real?
over a year ago sexyspike1 said…
He said somewhere he loved Sarah. But I didn't know they were a couple.
over a year ago babybell said…
yeah they were definitely friends.. but it is weird because i watched an interview just today where ASH and JM were talking and hes like "once you kiss sarah everything changes. Before it was like "greta performance, loved you in the episode last night" and now its like "DUDE TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF"" (obviously its an old interview lol) but he wouldn;t say that if he dated her surely?
over a year ago babybell said…
and WOW James Marsters is hot for a 46 year old!! orr *counts back the years* for a 40 year old. My point still stands, he looks like 30!
over a year ago sohaila said…
yeah he does...thhey made such a great couple in the show...if it's true...that's great :D
over a year ago emilyblair said…
They dated great, they have wonderfull chemistry
over a year ago Stars1100 said…
Alright People as to SMG ever dating David B. and James M. is simply NOT TRUE...both David and James are married and they were married when Buffy started, David lived next door to me when I lived in LA and I have talked with him many times and I have seen his wife. James has been married since 1996 before Buffy and he married a woman he met when he was living in England.
over a year ago rockhotty11 said…
smile
Yeah I agree with Stars1100 there good friends nothing else and to whoever made this convo topic

The letter R on the whos dated who site means real reshonship the S means Screen couple and the M means Married!
over a year ago grapecandy said…
aww...i wish SMG and JM dated..hmmm i can so see that.
over a year ago Vampgirl12 said…
Wow didn't know that! -You just made my day ;).
over a year ago DamianLUVR said…
they have really great chemistry... they are sooo cute together!!! <3
over a year ago spuffyromy said…
monkey
I don't think this is true some times websites lie or they are confussed.
James did say at some point he had a little crush on Sarah but When she found out she more or less told them there couldn't be anything between them. And Sarah and Dave dating has been rumours for years.
over a year ago NotOfThisGod said…
I wish they dates lol, but I think James only thought of Sarah as a sister..
over a year ago pompeybabe said…
mischievous
Oooh, don't trust Who's Dated Who. It's always claiming that people have been going out with people they never did, especially co-stars.

I seriously believed it too!! I was so gutted but there's always someone on their profile who the celeb has claimed not to have dated. So when I looked at Sarah's there was Jerry O Connell, James, David, Freddie and some tennis player. But as far as I know Freddie is the only relationship on there thats been confirmed to be more than a rumour...

I wish people never did stuff like that... :(
over a year ago smvgirl1988 said…
i think that SMG and JM are just really good friends in real life, James Marsters said in an interview that she's like his younger sister besides SMG is now married to Freddie Prinze Jr.. however i think Sarah and James would have made a cute couple.
over a year ago AshlingMorag said…
'On-screen relationship'. Enough said.