Spuffy Spuffy 팬 Fiction Contest

adwbuffy posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 01:10PM
Hello, Fans of Spuffy now that you read my article "Spuffy's First Fan Fiction Contest".. This is the forum where people start typing there stories.Remember whats required,the rules,Time Period

SETTINGS - After the fabulous epsiode of a touching Moment of Spuffy "Chosen" & Angel the Final when Angel and his gang defeated the Black Thorn..

CHARACTERS - Spuffy (obviously), Angel,The Potential Slayers,Gang,Faith ,and Dawn..

CONFLICTS - Really up to you, make up demons that Buffy hasn't faced yet..

RELATIONSHIPS - Spuffy and any other couples that want to put...
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

REMINDER THERES TWO NEW TYPE OF STORIES THAT YOU WRITE ABOUT ..

1) SPUFFY'S DARKEST RELATIONSHIP- While on partol Spike & Buffy found a demon that put them on to turn them in darkside.They have no idea what kind of demon it is..No idea to break the spell.

2) SPUFFY'S FULL CIRCLE - Buffy has figured out that Spike is a live and with Angel in Los Angelos. She went to Los Angelos to meet her lovers . Only there for Spike.. To dicuss there last moment together when Spike was about to Sacrifice his life to Save the World..

Ratings are in the Article. 15+

Judges are: adwbuffy, jackiehyde4eva,nosemuffin & Cinders..

"And A New Member "Debs"(amazondebs) Who help us with the Competition"

**The Competition will be September 16,2008 Tuesday**
last edited on Sep 13, 2008 at 12:38AM

Spuffy 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Sounds like a good idea Ariel. I'm just wondering if the guidelines are set in stone, and if so can you spell out exactly what they are?
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
I don't understand what you are asking guidelines. I mean the whole creating your Spuffy fanfiction is basically about what want in your storyline. Like for example Buffy saw her boys again in "Rome", she was shocked to see Spike was alive.

Some among thoses lines...if you are still confused let me know... Besides I need update the forum.. But thank for your support on this.
over a year ago Cinders said…
So the challenge, if I'm interpreting correctly is:

To write a Buffy Fan-Fiction, centering around the couple of your choice, based after the end of Angel Season Five. Season 8 isn't canon here, but if you want to take ideas from season 8, or bring characters back from season 7, then you can.

Otherwise, it's no-holds-barred fanfiction fun, am I right?

I probably won't contribute, but if you need a judge I'll be glad to do that.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
So the only real rules I can see are:
1. It has to be about Spuffy (obviously)
2. It has to be set AFTER the last show of Angel?

Am I right? And did I miss anything?
Thank you Cinders, you can be a judge. nosemuffin, yes all thoses in your rules are correct. Thank you again..
over a year ago Visitor said…
I assume we can write other types of stories than just the 2 you mentioned?

I'm working on a fic that's a little too elaborate for my own good and over 40 chapters long... so I'm not sure I can squeeze more writing out of me...

If I'm not participating... I'd be happy to judge or help out in any way I can :)
last edited over a year ago
Well,Visitor Do you wanna do both. Cuz, with this Challenge I need all the help I need to make this hell of contest,not that taking you advangtage or anything. But I would love you ideas in action,like debs are...

Besides what other types of stories that you want to mention in Spuffy Fan Fiction .Than the other two I mention in both article and forum..?
last edited over a year ago